VECTOR pre release leaks and info

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
I guess it isn't related and just a coincidence but i'm curious if someone else is feeling the same.

For the last days my jaw muscles have been always under tension. It's not soreness, it's like if i was lifting really hard or really furious with anything. It's something i'm doing subconsciously. When i notice it i try to relax but as soon as i distract by something else it returns.

I would say it could be anxiety/stress, etc but i never got this before.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For you guys that know love2liftkat her workouts would send most guys home 1/2 way through, Me included!

Think the water retention in the legs is because of the bad hip limiting you?
Aww thanks!...I don’t think so. I’m still pretty active. If anything I would imagine it to be hydration issues. Probably just need to increase water intake.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aww thanks!...I don’t think so. I’m still pretty active. If anything I would imagine it to be hydration issues. Probably just need to increase water intake.
Drink more water and if that doesn't flush out the sodium add in some dandelion root extract. Vector might be affecting aldosterone which influences the reabsorption of sodium and excretion of potassium.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I guess it isn't related and just a coincidence but i'm curious if someone else is feeling the same.

For the last days my jaw muscles have been always under tension. It's not soreness, it's like if i was lifting really hard or really furious with anything. It's something i'm doing subconsciously. When i notice it i try to relax but as soon as i distract by something else it returns.

I would say it could be anxiety/stress, etc but i never got this before.
Been following all logs and threads and have not heard of this in particular; however, some folks including me reported feeling anxious during the first one-two weeks. For some it was remedied by increasing water and or calories. For some (like me), it was simply a break in period that ceased.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a great post for a couple reasons.
1. I just like hearing positive reports and that your experiencing the benefits of vector.
2. I like that people see that running it 8 to 12 weeks plus is vastly better than 4. Just like most real anabolics.
3. Most importantly, that when you eat more and bump up carbs enough things really start to roll.

I know I've said it a bunch but... Eat up. Progressive cal increase.
Look at it like this.... Protein synthesis is high. Do you 1. Do nothing and let the body starve while in a highly anabolic state or 2. Feed it a **** ton of protein to build more muscle?

And... Vector is driving glucose into muscles and shuttling it all over. Do you... 1. Wait for hypoglycemia and complain vector makes you tired... Or 2. Carb up and utilize the gda and insulin mimetic properties to your advantage?

Those who run _longer cycles
_With progressive calorie increase
_Moderate to. High csrbs and high protein
_Progressive weight and rep increases

Will see massive growth.
This is the perfect example how to use Vector! This should be a sticky!

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Been following all logs and threads and have not heard of this in particular; however, some folks including me reported feeling anxious during the first one-two weeks. For some it was remedied by increasing water and or calories. For some (like me), it was simply a break in period that ceased.
It makes sense since i'm feeling a little more anxious but since everyone is talking about a better mood i expected less anxiety. But if that will cease after a while it isn't a major problem and the eventual gains will outweigh it.

After about a week taking it (4 per day) i can say i already feel the endurance increase and a mild strength gain in isolated exercises.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brundel congratulations! I would say you have about a 95 - 98% positive response rate with Vector. Unheard of.
Great observation! It is nuts how much of positive reviews there are! Vector has definitely delivered as promised!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Drink more water and if that doesn't flush out the sodium add in some dandelion root extract. Vector might be affecting aldosterone which influences the reabsorption of sodium and excretion of potassium.
Thanks! That’s basically what I’ve been doing. I had some water pills on hand so I just take a few on the days it’s bad!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's my go to. vegan sourced 2:1:1 BCAAs,1 gram of HICA and electrolytes cant beat it. I use it 3 times a day. sip on one mid morning at work. use it intra, and one before bed.
the flavor is very light and tasty.
Note: mix it about 15 min. before you drink it. let it sit in the fridge or mix with ice. helps one of the ingredients dissolve all the way.
I have chugged it right after mixing and the light floating residue is a very small amount and doesn't bother me.
Yah HICA doesn't mix very well at first but after a few min it dissolves.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not fully been able to appreciate all the gym benefits of Vector lately...just glimpses here and there. I have just been busier than usually lately, while also taking it kind of easy with what appears to be a case of golfers elbow. I want to step it up (start doing it again) on the cardio right now anyway, as losing some extra fat is my primary goal at this time.

On another note; I received my first tub of Amino Infusion this week and I am quite impressed with the quality. This is only the second BCAA product I have used that utilizes vegan fermented BCAA’s. There is quite a notable difference in the consistency of the powder when the product uses vegan fermented BCAA’s. It’s really light and fluffy (haha) and you just get the sense that it absorbs into your system more readily. The taste is absolutely spectacular....it couldn’t really taste any better!

To give some constructive criticism about Amino Infusion, I would prefer the flavor to be a bit less concentrated. The addition of EAA’s would be nice as well.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mild update for me I'm on my last day of my first bottle and heres what I've noticed:
Increased acne, annoying but I just need to scrub harder lmao.
Hyper increased pumps like on days I do arms they feel like they're gonna split I love it.
Vector really seems to give you a lot of leniency on your diet. It's super easy to lose weight on Vector if thats your goal if you can get past the hunger.
About two of the 4 weeks I've taken it I wasn't eating right and I wasn't training well, despite that I have been making major gains especially in my arms.
I'm back on eating right and training hard so I'm excited to see what progress I can make on my second bottle.
Sounds like things are going well bro. Did you enter the transformstion contest?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It makes sense since i'm feeling a little more anxious but since everyone is talking about a better mood i expected less anxiety. But if that will cease after a while it isn't a major problem and the eventual gains will outweigh it.

After about a week taking it (4 per day) i can say i already feel the endurance increase and a mild strength gain in isolated exercises.
The thing is mood and anxiety are not necessarily the same conversation.
For example we we would expect a rise in dopamine and noradrenaline to improve mood but this would probably make someone with an anxiety disorder have a panic attack.
In this case I think it's endorphins causing the improvement in mood and while this is generally positive it may not help with anxiety.
For anxiety we would want to see an increase in gaba and serotonin.

Note: non vector related. For many anxiety sufferers a high grade probiotic and solid multivitamin helps balance things.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not fully been able to appreciate all the gym benefits of Vector lately...just glimpses here and there. I have just been busier than usually lately, while also taking it kind of easy with what appears to be a case of golfers elbow. I want to step it up (start doing it again) on the cardio right now anyway, as losing some extra fat is my primary goal at this time.

On another note; I received my first tub of Amino Infusion this week and I am quite impressed with the quality. This is only the second BCAA product I have used that utilizes vegan fermented BCAA’s. There is quite a notable difference in the consistency of the powder when the product uses vegan fermented BCAA’s. It’s really light and fluffy (haha) and you just get the sense that it absorbs into your system more readily. The taste is absolutely spectacular....it couldn’t really taste any better!

To give some constructive criticism about Amino Infusion, I would prefer the flavor to be a bit less concentrated. The addition of EAA’s would be nice as well.
Thanks man. I add 1 big rounded scoop to about 48 Oz water. We had a lighter version we tested but I liked the stronger one more.
We will do more flavors soon.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks man. I add 1 big rounded scoop to about 48 Oz water. We had a lighter version we tested but I liked the stronger one more.
Yeah...I can certainly see the application when adding it to a larger volume of water than what I am used to. I should probably do this anyway as I definitely could benefit from more water consumption in general..

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to trying more flavors, enjoying the kiwi strawberry

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

The good mood really started to settle in at about 2.5 weeks. Also I switched my dose to 1 cap 6 times a day - as taking 2 or 3 caps at once seemed to cause to much anxiety. Now I am able to dose 2 caps once or twice a day and then add single caps.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I got my Amino Infusion today, and used it during my workout, and really like the quality. I just sipped on it in between sets and can tell this going to be another good addition to this stack
Vector, FD2, waxy maize pre workout then Amino Infusion intra-workout, and I just kept going and going and really didn't want to stop, but I guess you have too when it starts to feel like your muscles want to bust through your skin......good stuff!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still working through my tennis elbow issue with my left elbow. I have been performing laser treatments and performing self massage/release techniques on the elbow every 2 or 3 days, but may have been overdoing int a bit as I've been getting a bit of swelling after the treatments. I had a professional work on the elbow yesterday, he noted that it felt pretty leathery in the affected areas. My BPC-157 came in yesterday, so I've injected twice so far. The biofreeze professional I ordered also showed up last night, so I utilized it during my back workout today. I was able to get a decent workout in by utilizing lower weights with very long negatives, and using a weightlifting hook on my left wrist, so that I didn't have to actively grip the bar I was using with my bad arm. The biofreeze almost works too well however, I am concerned that I can't feel the injured elbow much with it applied, so it might make it hard to tell if any of my exercises are bothering the bad elbow during my workouts.

I'm still trucking along on the Vector/FD 2.0 combination for the time being. If I can continue to successfully work around the elbow injury I'll continue, as I should be able to still make semi decent gains on this stack. I had no issues at all in my chest/shoulder/tricep workout a few days, I've just found that all of my lifts need to be super slow and controlled, and I've removed any explosiveness from the lifts to try and keep the left forearm involvement as low as possible.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the flavor. 1 level scoop with 20-24oz. of water! Perfection.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah...I can certainly see the application when adding it to a larger volume of water than what I am used to. I should probably do this anyway as I definitely could benefit from more water consumption in general..
I mix 1 scoop in 32oz of water at work. I like a stronger taste in the gym. Plus I don't like to consume too much water intra.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The good mood really started to settle in at about 2.5 weeks. Also I switched my dose to 1 cap 6 times a day - as taking 2 or 3 caps at once seemed to cause to much anxiety. Now I am able to dose 2 caps once or twice a day and then add single caps.
Thanks for the feedback.
Being a new supplement and now that people have been taking it for a while It nice to see how people react to it differently.
It's nice to know that taking 1 cap 6 times a day helped with your anxiety.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I think I posted a few pages back saying I'll be doing pre and post bloods. Just throwing that in here again!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont wish to be a pain, but will the levels of ursolic acid cause sperm problems as mentioned in another thread..any personal info on this?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dont wish to be a pain, but will the levels of ursolic acid cause sperm problems as mentioned in another thread..any personal info on this?
I'm not sure what was said about it. Can you provide a link to the post, or quote it?
I can provide some basic information, and cursory search with it's regard but it's not exactly conclusive in that regard.

First, the positives.

Health Benefits of Ursolic Acid

• Anti-inflammatory
  • Prevents memory impairment
  • Anti-Cancer
  • Antimicrobial
  • Reduction in Post-Stroke Damage
  • Liver-Protective
  • Increases Insulin Sensitivity
  • Stimulates Muscle Growth
  • Just checking to see if you’re reading
  • Causes weight loss by increasing energy expenditure
Potential Negatives

A previous study has revealed that UA has the potential of sperm motility inhibition. Specifically, it causes breaking of bridges in between cells that are soon to be sperm, and the damaged cells then collect to form symplasts in the seminiferous tubules that are associated with male infertility.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3667855/

it's important to note there is 50mg of Ursolic Acid in your average apple.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure what was said about it. Can you provide a link to the post, or quote it?
I can provide some basic information, and cursory search with it's regard but it's not exactly conclusive in that regard.

First, the positives.

Health Benefits of Ursolic Acid

• Anti-inflammatory
  • Prevents memory impairment
  • Anti-Cancer
  • Antimicrobial
  • Reduction in Post-Stroke Damage
  • Liver-Protective
  • Increases Insulin Sensitivity
  • Just checking to see if you’re reading
  • Causes weight loss by increasing energy expenditure
Potential Negatives

A previous study has revealed that UA has the potential of sperm motility inhibition. Specifically, it causes breaking of bridges in between cells that are soon to be sperm, and the damaged cells then collect to form symplasts in the seminiferous tubules that are associated with male infertility.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3667855/

it's important to note there is 50mg of Ursolic Acid in your average apple.
Here’s some good news for folks concerned about their prostate.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22266360/

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is just one constituent in VECTOR. Think of the possibilities. A natural anabolic.
If UA lowers serum testosterone and DHT that really isn't a good thing for bodybuilders.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If UA lowers serum testosterone and DHT that really isn't a good thing for bodybuilders.
Edit: The man said it best on post #2391.

Again, this is only one constituent of VECTOR of many others that work together.
12 weeks on VECTOR, 1-2 weeks off, then back on.
That's how I'm going to play it.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking at the product as a whole rather than just a single ingredient, Brundel previously posted that some folks reported increased test on Vector, but others didn’t.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking at the product as a whole rather than just a single ingredient, Brundel previously posted that some folks reported increased test on Vector, but others didn’t.
Seeing as I've been on TRT, let's see on a blood test at the end of my run how it looks. I'm not expecting much either way.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do about 1. 5 gal a day. The goal is to always have clear urine. Of course this is hard when you take supps and vitamins but I still aim for it. My bottle is 64 Oz. I do 1am, 1pm and 1 at the gym. Water is primary for life and so many people are dehydrated. This negatively effects the entire body.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my Amino Infusion today, and used it during my workout, and really like the quality. I just sipped on it in between sets and can tell this going to be another good addition to this stack
Vector, FD2, waxy maize pre workout then Amino Infusion intra-workout, and I just kept going and going and really didn't want to stop, but I guess you have too when it starts to feel like your muscles want to bust through your skin......good stuff!
Skin splitting pumps are not a bad thing

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So anyone had pre/post bloods with vector
I've seen a handful.
No signs of toxicity or liver stress etc.
Saw a mild rise in test in one but I talked to someone who said their labs showed no rise.
Either way all looks good.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regarding the sperm study_ based off of the abstract
It's not exactly relevant here.
1. Pitri dish study so has nothing to do with oral Ursolic acid.
2. It's not Ursolic acid. It's a plant, not present in vector that was found to contain Ursolic acid. It has dozens of other chemicals as well which could also be causing effects.
3. Their conclusion seems shaky at best.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are studies showing ingredients in vector raise test levels.
Also I've seen 2 labs so far with increases in test levels.
And, the anecdotal evidence is strongly positive. Nearly 100 positive reviews in this thread alone.
And Ursolic acid has been used for years if it was suppressive we would know by now.
And finally vector is not Ursolic acid. Ursolic acid is present yes but if it wasn't vector would still work very well. I know this because we tested the ingredients solo first.
Meta data analysis indicates vector is non suppressive, potentially raises test and is highly anabolic.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you link the study that shows lowered prolactin?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not many natural products that has worked for me (I have tried everything and even at high doses) .

Diet is good and workout routine is also good. Will be honest with my feedback
this is the only review I'm interested in!!!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I've seen a handful.
No signs of toxicity or liver stress etc.
Saw a mild rise in test in one but I talked to someone who said their labs showed no rise.
Either way all looks good.

What about estrogen?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to run m-test along side vector. Bad idea?
I would run Vector solo first I think. Or with Follidrone.
Test boosters are not the most effective products because they dont seem to raise test above normal ranges.
Increased FREE test is what you want from a test product. Viron is dedicated to raising free test.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Any issue taking Vector alongside curcumin or any other supps for that matter?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in week 5 of Vector and FD2 and I have put on 7 lbs. Of course I've been eating big and working out heavy, but my body is utilizing all the food as fuel, because my waist has stayed the same.
I believe this stack would be good for a bulk, recomp, or a cut.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Today while working out I noticed the insane amount of veins popping in my forearms. I am veiny all over... my strength keeps going up... I keep getting leaner and my mood keeps getting better. I do not want to stop this stack !!! I walked 36 holes of golf yesterday.. came home... drank my pre workout, ate and had a killer back workout!!! After burning close to 3000 calories walking a golf course.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
My DOMS are so insane I need to take recovery and stretching/rolling a lot more seriously while on Vector I've noticed. It's probably a good sign showing that I am crushing it in the gym, but man I can't stand not being able to get full rom on my squat due to knee pain (which really is just quad / IT band tightness up top).

On another note... was heading down to the Detroit Pistons game Friday (didn't work out, left straight from work) with my brothers, and one of them said "damn dude you get a lift in before we left? lookin pumped up". I wasn't noticing the muscle fullness myself, but was nice to hear someone else acknowledge it! He is a neuromuscular-skeletal doc, so he was giving me some tips on how to navigate the DOMS and where to release trigger points.

If it stays this bad, I might do some trigger point injections or something, but for now i'll keep upping water and taking the recovery much more serious.

Anyone else doing anything specific for recovery?