VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same here. I didn't plan on noticing anything yet, but I did get a pump yesterday that was much more than expected. Too early to say if it's placebo, but it did seem legit.
This is only day two for me. I ended up squeezing in two doses yesterday after having worked out earlier that morning. No acute effects were notable at the time. I do happen to be staking it with FD2 which I have been using forever. I woke up this morning and I was notably more sore than usual from my workout the prior day.

I took another two pills this morning on an empty stomach with my FD2 and I got some bad ass pumps in my arms (I did work arms pretty heavy in yesterdays workout). Biceps and triceps felt hard and full....something else got hard and full too! The pump was still going strong from my morning dose when I just took two more pills with my lunch and I continue to experienced more of the same.

One very minor side effect I have noticed is some slight nasal congestion post dosage along with a sneeze or two. Possibly it is just my body getting used to it.

Anyway, no placebo going on here and it sure feels like something anabolic is going on!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I love Follidrone VECTOR has givin me much more muscle mass gain.
Follidrone was my fav but I think now there are options.
And this is the goal. Give you guys viable stack options for each situation.
I've found that FD 2.0 is a much better leaning supplement than mass supplement for myself. I suspect I'd really have to eat a ton to put on much weight with it. I'm really curious to see how Vector treats me for mass gain, particularly in terms of lean gains. I typically don't have too much trouble adding mass, but I generally find that on natural supplements too much of the weight gain tends to be fat. Hopefully Vector is the antidote for this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't expect results in 2 to 3 days. Give it some time ;)
And just a suggestion.....don't wait for the product to do all the work. Some guys take a supp, or aas and hope for the best expecting it to do the work for them. And while you will see effects this way you will see the best results by dialing in the diet, training, sleep just like you would for an aas cycle.
Want to grow? You need caloric surplus. Nothing will pull body mass out of the air. Eat more grow more. Progressively add weight and reps.
And vice versa dial back cals and carbs if your cutting. Add cardio etc.
You guys know this but I'm reinforcing.

I had to take 6 months off for a surgery. Got way outta shape.
During Vector testing I was able to drop 25ish lbs and then gain about 17 lean lbs.
Still in growth phase.
I've used alot of Anabolic supplements in my life and I know my body after 25 years of training.
Used properly VECTOR is a very strong tool.
Easily comparable to some ph.

This isn't hype or promo. It's just what happened to me.
At this point over 1000 units are out there so well start to see magic happening soon. ;)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't expect results in 2 to 3 days. Give it some time ;)
And just a suggestion.....don't wait for the product to do all the work. Some guys take a supp, or aas and hope for the best expecting it to do the work for them. And while you will see effects this way you will see the best results by dialing in the diet, training, sleep just like you would for an aas cycle.
Want to grow? You need caloric surplus. Nothing will pull body mass out of the air. Eat more grow more. Progressively add weight and reps.
And vice versa dial back cals and carbs if your cutting. Add cardio etc.
You guys know this but I'm reinforcing.

I had to take 6 months off for a surgery. Got way outta shape.
During Vector testing I was able to drop 25ish lbs and then gain about 17 lean lbs.
Still in growth phase.
I've used alot of Anabolic supplements in my life and I know my body after 25 years of training.
Used properly VECTOR is a very strong tool.
Easily comparable to some ph.

This isn't hype or promo. It's just what happened to me.
At this point over 1000 units are out there so well start to see magic happening soon. ;)
Brundel, do you have any thoughts as far as what style of training would work best with Vector? IE low reps, higher reps, workout frequency, etc.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel, do you have any thoughts as far as what style of training would work best with Vector? IE low reps, higher reps, workout frequency, etc.
I ran a modified doggcrapp program.
If you guys don't know dc.....Google it. Take a min and digest.
This is my mass program. I was able to get up to 235lbs lean at one point using dc.
Started at 135lbs.
If you use it strictly and adhere to all the principals it works really well.
But you gotta eat and you gotta take the rest days etc.

TheNatural21

Awards
I ran a modified doggcrapp program.
If you guys don't know dc.....Google it. Take a min and digest.
This is my mass program. I was able to get up to 235lbs lean at one point using dc.
Started at 135lbs.
If you use it strictly and adhere to all the principals it works really well.
But you gotta eat and you gotta take the rest days etc.
This is over a spam of what 12 years and before vector right?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
155 to 235 in about 6 years.

My vector cyclen gains were outlined a few posts back.
Major recomp.

I'm not suggesting your going to gain 100lbs in a few weeks or months taking anything on earth. It takes years to gain large amounts of muscle.
I do think dc is a good way to get there.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been taking Vector with FD2, and had a great shoulders and arms workout, yesterday, with an awesome pump.
Now I know after 2 days that you won't see the true benefits of Vector, but that pump was great.

fogg88

Awards
Biceps and triceps felt hard and full....something else got hard and full too!

One very minor side effect I have noticed is some slight nasal congestion post dosage along with a sneeze or two.
brundel ...just curious, did you come across anything in these ingredients to suggest PDE inhibition?

(edit: I saw that several constituents are vasodilators; was just wondering about any potential for issues with nitrates.)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel ...just curious, did you come across anything in these ingredients to suggest PDE inhibition?

(edit: I saw that several constituents are vasodilators; was just wondering about any potential for issues with nitrates.)
Don't know of any interactions.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any affect on appetite? I've been dosing 2 days, and I'm ready to eat a freaking horse. I'm not sure if this is just due to the high amount of volume that I am coming off of or the Vector doing it.

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
Is there any affect on appetite? I've been dosing 2 days, and I'm ready to eat a freaking horse. I'm not sure if this is just due to the high amount of volume that I am coming off of or the Vector doing it.
I've had increased hunger too

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had increased hunger too
Weird though. I mean, seriously, two days? Surely effects aren't that acute. My appetite already knows no end, but I have been feeling like I am starving.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a big WIN for Natural Anabolics!

Cannot wait to start my run. A few more weeks for me, but living vicariously through everyone else.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a big WIN for Natural Anabolics!

Cannot wait to start my run. A few more weeks for me, but living vicariously through everyone else.
I hear ya. Vicarious for me as well

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've found that FD 2.0 is a much better leaning supplement than mass supplement for myself. I suspect I'd really have to eat a ton to put on much weight with it. I'm really curious to see how Vector treats me for mass gain, particularly in terms of lean gains. I typically don't have too much trouble adding mass, but I generally find that on natural supplements too much of the weight gain tends to be fat. Hopefully Vector is the antidote for this.
Yah FD2 has proven really difficult to really gain alot of mass with. You just have to eat so much more than normal as maintenance sees most people losing weight.
VECTOR is different.
I feel hungry all the time.
Full muscles
and for sure growing at a rate beyond what I would have ever suspected for something natural.
Youll see bro. PLus its been great at keeping the fat to a minimum while I bulk.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure man. Most of the testers mentioned this. Dont hold back man. Power down the cals and watch the muscle mass come.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird though. I mean, seriously, two days? Surely effects aren't that acute. My appetite already knows no end, but I have been feeling like I am starving.
This is the stuff that basically all of the full package testers mentioned-
hunger
Pump
Libido

Within the first week or so.

Weight starts creeping up over time but steady. At least for me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I post the contest thread in the open forum so more people can enter?
What do you guys think? Will for sure make the competition more interesting.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should I post the contest thread in the open forum so more people can enter?
What do you guys think? Will for sure make the competition more interesting.
Open forum should yeild a better draw. Speaking as the former winner of the Transformation thread.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
started the first day for me and never ended. not as much as hunger as my body was craving nutrition. If this makes sense? I didn't crave junk. Not that I didn't eat any! lol

nick76

nick76

Awards
Are people like the 2 or 3 times a day dosing scheme? Will it matter much?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are people like the 2 or 3 times a day dosing scheme? Will it matter much?
theres something about the 3x a day that just feels better.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've also noticed an increase in hunger and better pumps in only a couple of days......impressive so far.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
I've been thinking. Alot of guys and some girls got a good stash of VECTOR.
Since I already know what to expect I want to see the transformations I saw in testing continue.

Please take before pics. Because...
I'm gonna put up a Vector transformation contest thread.
Best overall transformation/results.
12 weeks.
Can use other supps.

Can be fat loss
Muscle mass gain
Recomp.

Winner gets a 3 product stack of their choice. Meaning any 3 bottles they choose.
Obviously pics are required so.....make sure to find somewhere with good lighting you can replicate pics at.

I'll put up the thread when I get home from work tonight.
This is awesome. I'm new to BLR products and just started my Vector/Follidrone stack Sat (3/10). I will be keeping a personal log of results. I am also prepping for a show in June so this is perfect timing.
Thanks.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this available anywhere in the UK yet?

Also brundel how would you say, in terms of pure lean mass gains, VECTOR genuinely stacks up against some of the lesser PH's and steroids, like 11-OXO or Anavar for example?
Not to my knowledge but people are still getting there’s from strong(myself included and I’m in the UK)

I look on jw/power pretty regularly and haven’t seen anything on those sites prob be another few weeks

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Not to my knowledge but people are still getting there’s from strong(myself included and I’m in the UK)

I look on jw/power pretty regularly and haven’t seen anything on those sites prob be another few weeks
Did you already got it in the UK?

Damn... i think mine didn't left USA yet and i ordered it on first day... And the worst part hasn´t come yet (customs).

blacksouth

Awards
Wow, bottles already in New Zealand, to be delivered today.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you already got it in the UK?

Damn... i think mine didn't left USA yet and i ordered it on first day... And the worst part hasn´t come yet (customs).
Not yet,
I’m hoping tomorrow

Last time I ordered from strong(which was a few weeks ago on folli sale) I had no customs charges at all so you should be good

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Not yet,
I’m hoping tomorrow

Last time I ordered from strong(which was a few weeks ago on folli sale) I had no customs charges at all so you should be good
I don't live in UK but Portugal and unfortunately here the story is much different from there.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I've also noticed an increase in hunger and better pumps in only a couple of days......impressive so far.
On day 4 today. Took a pre with basically no NO boosters, with 3 vector. AWESOME pump. Comparable to 300mg vaso6 alone. Very impressive. Nothing else really yet, but it's day 4. None should be expected other than acute effects as stated *pump*

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On day 4 today. Took a pre with basically no NO boosters, with 3 vector. AWESOME pump. Comparable to 300mg vaso6 alone. Very impressive. Nothing else really yet, but it's day 4. None should be expected other than acute effects as stated *pump*
And who doesn’t love a good pump?!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is awesome. I'm new to BLR products and just started my Vector/Follidrone stack Sat (3/10). I will be keeping a personal log of results. I am also prepping for a show in June so this is perfect timing.
Thanks.
Go ahead and log it on here as well if you have the time. If be great to watch your progress up to competition!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bottles arrived in Belgium, hope they will be delivered soon

Beta

Awards
  • Established
3 tubs of vector arrived today... except to my billing address, not the correct shipping address . Almost like it’s taunting me now, hope to have them in hand by end of week

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
I will try I personally like to journal my findings but not sure if I have the time to keep a log on the forum. Would weekly updates be too sparse for a log do you think?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will try I personally like to journal my findings but not sure if I have the time to keep a log on the forum. Would weekly updates be too sparse for a log do you think?
Weekly would be great!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is the competition thread up yet?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine arrived this morning to UK.. now just need optimum stacking with follidrone

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
This hunger is nuts you guys I woke up in the middle of sleeping absolutely r a v e n o u s. Keep in mind I had a fairly large meal straight before I went to sleep too