VECTOR pre release leaks and info

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
It’s supposed to be released tomorrow. Maybe site isn’t updated?

Jpv20

Awards
brundel, now the we getting closer to release date, any idea when available to order Vector from JW Supplements?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I realize this is a long thread so Ill repeat.
VECTOR launches on the 6th.
On the 6th the data on the site will be accurate and youll know what the intro price will be.
Until then they will likely be making alterations to the listing as they code the site.

On the 6th youll have the answers.
For now dont speculate based upon placeholders on the strong site.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahh ok. I was under the impression it should be taken pre meal for GDA effects. I take 2 pre workout about 30 mins before my intraworkout carbs and 1 before dinner. Haven't really noticed any sort of hypo issues that I'm aware of.
Its interesting some people really experience hypo some dont.
For me I like it best after Ive had one meal in the day but still before a meal. Like before meal 2. And it seems to allow me to eat more carbs and still stay lean. I added Vector and the cycle has been easily comparable with some AAS cycles Ive run.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't had a look at this thread in a week and a bit and am a little out of date.
I've noticed that strongsupplementshop has started carrying vector and it's priced at $50. I thought there was meant to be a discounted pre-sale on strongsupplementshop. Is this not the case? Or have I missed it? ��
When did it come out?
On the 6th the sale will start and actual release.
You havnt missed it brother.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel, now the we getting closer to release date, any idea when available to order Vector from JW Supplements?
Ill talk to them about it.
Probably 2 weeks or so.

Mks123

Awards
Damn... If i wanna Place my Order to Germany I get this message: Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time

Are they really shipping to Germany ? :-0

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are we allowed to post the promo code in here? Like the first person who gets it tomorrow just post it for all to see? So we don’t have to all go looking for it...
Would be smart to sign up for the notification on the SSS site.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mks123 Try entering your address, name, etc first and then see whether a shipping estimate appears

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Time is running out, can someone please clear this issue up? Is signing up for the sss list the ONLY way to buy Vector at its intro price? If not, how?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Time is running out, can someone please clear this issue up? Is signing up for the sss list the ONLY way to buy Vector at its intro price? If not, how?
Initially yes, it will only be offered through Strong Supplement Shop.

Mks123

Awards
Mks123 Try entering your address, name, etc first and then see whether a shipping estimate appears
Allright, I can choose my Country State etc.
But the error is still the same... Maybe it works a few days later. :(

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes it's only being offered through sss, or yes it's only being offered through sss and you have to also sign up?
No you can purchase through SSS right now actually. But the discount promo will only be sent to those who have signed up for their emails

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Damn... If i wanna Place my Order to Germany I get this message: Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time

Are they really shipping to Germany ? :-0
I wasn´t able to simulate the Vector shipping costs to Portugal neither but it works with other products. Did you tried with other products?

I simulated Follidrone and it showed me $17.96 of shipping costs to my country. Taking in account the product and shipping costs, all the taxes (about 30%) and the time i will wait for the customs to clear it i will definitely have to wait for some UK retailer.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes it's only being offered through sss, or yes it's only being offered through sss and you have to also sign up?
From SSS site:

Fitness is a Journey - Strength Our Pursuit - Sign-up and Join Us

• Get New Product Release Announcements As Seen In HYPE! Heard
  • Get In On Our Famous SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFERS of 25%-70% First Run Releases
  • Get Informative Articles On How To Best Use The Products We Sell
  • Get Product Promotions and Save Big
  • Get Strong & Stay Strong
I'm going to run with signing up to be guaranteed a favorable outcome.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes actually. The pre is coming next. Once Vector gets out we will be full time working on getting the pre to market. Aiming for Summer.
You guys are gonna lose it when you see the ingredient panel. First youll be like...WTF is that ingredient....and that one. ???
Then youll read the writeup and see how this is like nothing else and how after this product is released people will need to take another look at what they choose to take before the gym.

This aint your daddys creatine and caffeine pre.
Looking forward to this! BOOM!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was actually eating at a small bit under maintenance, put on about 5 lbs while looking leaner/more vascular. Muscle fullness was crazy. Appetite through the roof, definitely going to be putting mass on a ton of folks here soon.
I have to hand it to your will power brother. My last 9 days I managed under maintenance and that was tough.

Mks123

Awards
I wasn´t able to simulate the Vector shipping costs to Portugal neither but it works with other products. Did you tried with other products?

I simulated Follidrone and it showed me $17.96 of shipping costs to my country. Taking in account the product and shipping costs, all the taxes (about 30%) and the time i will wait for the customs to clear it i will definitely have to wait for some UK retailer.
Damn you're right, i can Simulate follidrone too but Not Vector... Jesus Christ :-(

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Ive signed up and again and again but no discount code......can someone please hook me up? Studhorse

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bro, It’s not the 6th yet.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive signed up and again and again but no discount code......can someone please hook me up? Studhorse
hey brother!
I think they are supposed to be sending out the emails with the code in the morning.
I will come back and post the post from strong.
Tank999
here we go!

1. Sign up for the newsletter. Both strong and BLR newsletter will have the code.
2. Wait till the day of release. The 6th.

There is no need to wade through threads or stress out about it.
Wait till tomorrow.

No stress.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesnt work because its not the 6th yet.

Wait till the 6th.

I HIGHLY doubt the code will be hard to find though. 53000 views on this thread so I have a feeling itll be posted a few times.

Tomorrow is close. Itll be lie xmas. Go to sleep, when you wake up itll be time to pull the trigger.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesnt work because its not the 6th yet.

Wait till the 6th.

I HIGHLY doubt the code will be hard to find though. 53000 views on this thread so I have a feeling itll be posted a few times.

Tomorrow is close. Itll be lie xmas. Go to sleep, when you wake up itll be time to pull the trigger.
LMAO!

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Geez.....this is like dealing with my kids.....are we there yet????

So, like, will this be released on the 6th...or nah? :laugh:

justadude

Awards
take this the same every day or just work out days or? (I'm guessing every day)
someone probably already posted and ive read through everything but wasn't specifically looking for it,
plus I have a short memory

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
take this the same every day or just work out days or? (I'm guessing every day)
someone probably already posted and ive read through everything but wasn't specifically looking for it,
plus I have a short memory
Every day

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gets you a huge discount, you needed to sign up for the strong supplement shop email
We are all currently waiting for the email to arrive
Us UK people should get the code now we are awake

Screw time zones

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well.. In that case, I should have got it 7hrs ago. It's 1:30PM here in India.. And I have been waiting for the code since then

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gets you a huge discount, you needed to sign up for the strong supplement shop email
We are all currently waiting for the email to arrive
Damn that sucks. Oh well. I guess I should have paid more attention

beastreborn

Awards
Just emailed to cancel. Hopefully they do it. I did not know when i signed up for the email it would have a code! i thought it was just so id know when it was released. Its already discounted on the site from 59 to 49, i figured that was all they would do.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
Really I see it’s still 49.99 and I never received a email from sss