VECTOR pre release leaks and info

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s what I’m worried about. I’d like to try vector as a standalone but we don’t have an eta yet. If it’s definitely March, then I’ll do folli. Any idea?
I cant make any guarantees. Launch date is set for the 6th but might be earlier if raws land soon....which they should.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s also theoretically possible that there are some other components/compounds in the source material that makes the UA in it more effective, granted it’s dosed high enough. So a normal full spectrum extract may not have enough UA to do anything, while an isolated or high % UA extract may not have other necessary components, but in theory perhaps combining the two ideas would be more ideal.

Again, just a hypothetical potential scenario based on some other ingredients and compounds I’ve seen.
This is what ive been thinking. UA alone in high enough doses is pretty good orally. Ive tried it. Not bad.
But these extracts we are using are extremely effective. Now I realize there are a dozen actives and this plays a part but also there are alot of constituents in the eriobotrya for example that may increase the bioavialability of UA. I know there are ones that increase EPI absorption so it makes me wonder. Gonna dig into it more when I get a chance.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late to the game but always up for bio-hacking with innovative natural products =)

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
I’ll make life easy for you, Brundel. Just email everyone subscribed to this thread a paypal invoice for 2 bottles of Vector the second it’s ready and we’ll just call that the pre-sale. I think everyone here would be okay with that ;)
GREAT IDEA!!!:cheers:

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll make life easy for you, Brundel. Just email everyone subscribed to this thread a paypal invoice for 2 bottles of Vector the second it’s ready and we’ll just call that the pre-sale. I think everyone here would be okay with that ;)
That sounds great but I'm not the type to sell you guys somethimg i dont even have yet.
But soon we will be ready and I'm pretty proud of this stuff. I'll put vector up against any natural anabolic substance available today....including Follidrone 2.0.
Vector will overtake fd2 as a muscle builder.
Comparatively,
Fd2 is like winstrol
And vector is like dbol or anadrol.
Obviously far less strength but comparatively.

And they both have a host of health benefits on top of that.
It's worth the wait bro.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
That sounds great but I'm not the type to sell you guys somethimg i dont even have yet.
But soon we will be ready and I'm pretty proud of this stuff. I'll put vector up against any natural anabolic substance available today....including Follidrone 2.0.
Vector will overtake fd2 as a muscle builder.
Comparatively,
Fd2 is like winstrol
And vector is like dbol or anadrol.
Obviously far less strength but comparatively.

And they both have a host of health benefits on top of that.
It's worth the wait bro.
Sorry if this has been covered but SSS will have vector in March too? :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The time is getting closer! Get your $$$$ ready people!

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
is it still allowed to give some thoughts about the ingredients?

- Calluna vulgaris
- Phaseolus vulgaris
- Ocimum sanctum
- Eugenia jambolana
- Rosmarinus officinalis
- Cirsium oligophyllum

Mks123

Awards
cant wait to try Vector <3
Will it work for recomp too?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Will they ship to UK?
brundel indicated in an earlier thread that it will not from the BLR website; however, will be set up to be purchased through BLR uk retailers. And an BLR US retailers that currently ship to the UK.

Thebigc4

Awards
Been off all supps for about 2 months now, thinking about jumping back into things with 6 months of fd2 and vector. Mostly looking for 1. overall strength and endurance improvements 2. Health benefits 3. Body comp. In that order. Would this be a solid stack? I probably wouldn’t run anything else with it, save maybe a multi/fish oil. I don’t even use protein powder or pre-workouts anymore.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Been off all supps for about 2 months now, thinking about jumping back into things with 6 months of fd2 and vector. Mostly looking for 1. overall strength and endurance improvements 2. Health benefits 3. Body comp. In that order. Would this be a solid stack? I probably wouldn’t run anything else with it, save maybe a multi/fish oil. I don’t even use protein powder or pre-workouts anymore.
Definitely a solid stack. FD 2.0 checks all of those boxes, and I’ve heard Vector really packs on the muscle, so it would be a great foundation. You could think of adding Viron and Letrone or Exotherm as well if you really want to push the envelope.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if this has been covered but SSS will have vector in March too? :)
Strong supplements will be the exclusive point of sale for a while.
So only they will have it in the US.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is it still allowed to give some thoughts about the ingredients?

- Calluna vulgaris
- Phaseolus vulgaris
- Ocimum sanctum
- Eugenia jambolana
- Rosmarinus officinalis
- Cirsium oligophyllum
We have a great transdermal cirsium already in Exotherm!
Atractylodes
Chrysin
Cirsium
stearoyl vanillylamide

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cant wait to try Vector <3
Will it work for recomp too?
Yes sir.
So in addition to Vectors great muscle building potential it has some really interesting fat burning ingredients.

Chlorogenic acid- Think green coffee or garcinia cambogia
Ursolic acid---Great for burning fat
Oleanolic acid----Great for burning fat
Corosolic acid- think banaba extract. VERY solid GDA.
Just for starters. The list is pretty extensive. Ill have more on the fat burning potential in the final writeup.

Im going to give you guys lots of data but Ill also include a cliff notes for those who dont want to read 30000 words worth of scientific jargon.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah man, this would be a great stack for these purposes.
Strength and endurance? Check.
Overall health benefits? Check.
Recomp? Check.

This is a great choice bro. The combo of the 2 will give you everything your looking for. Health and fitness.

Mks123

Awards
Yes sir.
So in addition to Vectors great muscle building potential it has some really interesting fat burning ingredients.

Chlorogenic acid- Think green coffee or garcinia cambogia
Ursolic acid---Great for burning fat
Oleanolic acid----Great for burning fat
Corosolic acid- think banaba extract. VERY solid GDA.
Just for starters. The list is pretty extensive. Ill have more on the fat burning potential in the final writeup.

Im going to give you guys lots of data but Ill also include a cliff notes for those who dont want to read 30000 words worth of scientific jargon.
U're a god, Sounds amazing.
Hope it can be shipped to Germany :)

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
brundel is such a tease, I dont even care what the other ingredients are as the first one ticks all my boxes

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
If Vector lives up to the hype and ppl gain muscle like the test subjects gained then excellent but I doubt if this can be copied if brundel targeted specific constituents of 3 different plants with high quality extracts, no company gonna put that much work and money into a copycat product

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"U're a god" he is pretty special but I don't know if he is that special! lol
Yes I greatly appreciate good words and such but please don't call me God.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel when will we know the second ingredient?
Will try to get info out early next week. I Just like to make sure I have any questions that might arise answered.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel is such a tease, I dont even care what the other ingredients are as the first one ticks all my boxes
This is part of why I'm putting out the info one at a time so people see the beauty in each one and realize that this really is 3 in one. Number 1 does tick all the boxes.
The total package is amazing. I'm proud of it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If Vector lives up to the hype and ppl gain muscle like the test subjects gained then excellent but I doubt if this can be copied if brundel targeted specific constituents of 3 different plants with high quality extracts, no company gonna put that much work and money into a copycat product
It would be very hard.
I've spent nearly a year....more....working on this.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
This is part of why I'm putting out the info one at a time so people see the beauty in each one and realize that this really is 3 in one. Number 1 does tick all the boxes.
The total package is amazing. I'm proud of it
Which of the 3 ingredients is your favorite? 1,2, or 3?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
They are working on copies as we speak.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They can try.

Reactions: Nac
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which of the 3 ingredients is your favorite? 1,2, or 3?
Hard to say. I like them all. Number 2 is pretty interesting.
Let's wait till they are all known and then we can logically discuss each.
They are all good.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think again. LOL. There are ALWAYS copycats.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to mention unethical companies who would use worse extract but would say it's the same.
Agreed, I think lot of jealousy recently from certain companies, not mention poor studies and ingredient “mistype” issues.. hope just Brundel gets full support from community to help him release this asap to us.. our money is ready

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed, I think lot of jealousy recently from certain companies, not mention poor studies and ingredient “mistype” issues.. hope just Brundel gets full support from community to help him release this asap to us.. our money is ready
More excited about the release of this ground breaking natural anabolic than anything right now!
I'm looking forward to all the detailed logs on it.

It's going to be a healthy anabolic party.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol....yall know who you are.
I'm genuinely curious. If you're aware of brands that are just copying others, I'd like to know so I can avoid them. I'm sure the rest of the forum would like to know as well. The insinuation behind quoting GNO and saying "y'all" and "you" is intriguing as well.