Vector, Follidrone 2.0 log/ Show prep log.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
I'm in - I bought two vectors on the first day just waiting to get started - can we run this year round or would it be smart to cycle it
I can't say for sure but I think in the release thread they said since its non suppressive you should be fine running it year round.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
21 March 2018

One thing that I have forgot to particularly mention in these logs that just became apparent to me today is the speeded recovery time that I have while taking this stack. I have had very few instances of severe DOMS after my workouts all while increasing the intensity almost daily!

Weighed In this a.m. 150.8 up a bit but was lower on cals today, busy day and not a huge lift session. Shoulders, abs, forearms. (Shoulders are not my favorite)

O.H. Press 135x10 previous was 135x8. Overall focus and drive was on point considering I don’t appreciate training shoulders (IDK WHY)
Finished with 20 min of biking

1831 cals
237P 141C 35.5F

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
22 March 2018

Today the Libido was through the roof!

Trained back today again! With results that were on par with all other posts. I increased the weight by 10 lbs. on my bent row and pulled an extra rep compared to my starting weight/reps pre stack! (Today 255x9/start 245x8) I had a wicked back pump as well, I would place it as one of the best I have ever had. Vascularity is getting pretty insane and leaning out/hardening more and more each day.
I had another busy day and wasn’t quite able to get the 2500 cal mark again. The hunger that I was experiencing earlier seems to only be during the morning now after my first dose but kind of subsides throughout the day.

2046 cals

277p 132c 48f

** I will say that it is very impressive the amount of daily energy I have since taking this stack on a lower cal diet than what I’m used to. My focus and drive in the gym is crazy and has not suffered once! I have always looked forward to lifting and working out but for the last 12 days it has been amplified significantly!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PRs all around huh!!! Dang man your really killing this so far!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You probably already said this but I missed it, how do you dose your Vector?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
brundel please hurry up with Vector !!!
I'm waiting for it on JW and on power !!!
They still do not arrive !!! when they get to them?!

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
You probably already said this but I missed it, how do you dose your Vector?
haha yes I have mentioned this but will fill you in... I wake up at 5:30 a.m. and take 2 vector and 1 Follidrone, 11:30a.m I take 2 more Vector before eating, and then 2 Vector and 2 Follidrone Pre-workout which is about 4 or 4:30 p.m.

PRs all around huh!!! Dang man your really killing this so far!
Yea its been quite amazing. Most I have ever lifted while at this weight for sure! I've been heavier and lifted heavier but being on such low calories I have never made this much strength progress.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
haha yes I have mentioned this but will fill you in... I wake up at 5:30 a.m. and take 2 vector and 1 Follidrone, 11:30a.m I take 2 more Vector before eating, and then 2 Vector and 2 Follidrone Pre-workout which is about 4 or 4:30 p.m.

Yea its been quite amazing. Most I have ever lifted while at this weight for sure! I've been heavier and lifted heavier but being on such low calories I have never made this much strength progress.

This is a game changer for sure! I can't see anyone looking at SARMS that should not be looking at VECTOR first.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
23 March 18

All I can say about today is A.D.I.D.A.S. poor wife… if you get it you get it lol… arm workout was off the chain did a higher volume day. The inside of my bi’s and tri’s were literally spider webbed with veins! Other than that nothing to report!

2349cal

244P 197C 65F

24 March 18

pretty much on par with everything. Loaded 385 on the deadlift and pulled three. All my warm up sets before felt light! I’ve noticed that is kind of on par with all major lifts the warm up sets kind of feel light.

Cal 2288

264P 191 C 60F

25 March 18

Off day just did some posing work with a buddy. Didn’t get any pictures as we were pretty focused on the posing work.

1586 Cal

162P 158C 34F

• While I never got extremely hungry from the vector like others have noted the hunger that I was getting from this has seemed to level out and is quite tolerable.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
26 March 18

Today was kind of different as far as training and eating for me. At work we just got wellness time back (exercise time) but I don’t like lifting at the base gym because it’s always packed with people and hard to follow a structured workout. So after work I did a few accessory lifts and 25 min cardio. I left and went to my personal gym where I proceeded to carry out my chest day training approximately 1 hour later. I was very low on carbs prior to both training sessions but still did decent. Benched 255x2 for 2 sets which was not amazing but felt acceptable for the circumstances. I have decided that I will have to adjust my Heavy lifting days to fall on opposite days if my wellness time to reap the maximum benefits of my training. And make sure to up the carbs just a bit earlier in the day on these days as well.

2517 Cals

287P 223C 63F

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good in here sir. Agree with you on the hunger, it was HUGE for me to start but I got used to it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep killing it bro.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
27 March 2018

My weight seems to be creeping back up from the 148 that I dropped to after the first week to the 150s again… I have gained 0 fat and am noticing slow leaning out which is the overall goal. Don’t think I have a whole lot to lose in the next 10 weeks. Trained Hamstrings today increased weight once again 285 for a set of 12. Started out at 275 for a set of 8 if I’m not mistaken. Great lifts all around! Libido seems to have stabilized over the weekend. Not that its gone maybe I’m just more used to it.

Cals 1,867

274P 184C 46.5F

• I think that aside from the gym performance increases my favorite part is the overall feeling of just focus, and well-being that is received from this. I have not had a day that I don’t look forward to going to the gym even though I have been crushing workout after workout and living a pretty busy lifestyle. Even out of the gym I feel more engaged in work and family life.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
27 March 2018

My weight seems to be creeping back up from the 148 that I dropped to after the first week to the 150s again… I have gained 0 fat and am noticing slow leaning out which is the overall goal. Don’t think I have a whole lot to lose in the next 10 weeks. Trained Hamstrings today increased weight once again 285 for a set of 12. Started out at 275 for a set of 8 if I’m not mistaken. Great lifts all around! Libido seems to have stabilized over the weekend. Not that its gone maybe I’m just more used to it.

Cals 1,867

274P 184C 46.5F

• I think that aside from the gym performance increases my favorite part is the overall feeling of just focus, and well-being that is received from this. I have not had a day that I don’t look forward to going to the gym even though I have been crushing workout after workout and living a pretty busy lifestyle. Even out of the gym I feel more engaged in work and family life.
I think this is an increase in beta endorphins. You just feel good throughout the day.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
28 March 18

Noticed a lot more leanness today while weight is still floating in the high 149s to 150.8 range. I can start to see some ab veins coming in while posing and my oblique’s/serratus are getting more defined.

Training today was back it all felt so light lol… I decided to try bent row of 275 which is 30 lbs. heavier than my starting weight before vector/follidrone and repped it for the same amount of reps. Over all felt great. Did 20 min walking at 15% incline as cardio about an hour before my lifting session.

I have decided to try dosing a little bit different just to see what I like more…. I am taking 3 vector caps and 1 follidrone at 9:30 one vector cap at 11:30, and then 2 vector and 2 follidrone at 4:30 before training. I just want to get a majority of these around my biggest eating periods in the day and see if it makes any difference. I will try this for 2 weeks.

This Saturday the 31st will be 3 weeks using this stack. I still have another tub of vector and 2 more of follidrone! Can’t wait to see where this takes me!

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
I forgot to add food to the update...

I was hungry for meat and fish lol

2594 cal

347P 180C 54F

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man your making some serious progress with this and its really looks like your pushing the envelope of your training all while still being discipline in your diet. Great work so far and keep making this log awesome. The detail is great and the benefits seem to be doing great things for you!

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Going to be doing a little catchup today.

29 March 18

Took today to up the fat calories a little bit more than usual but kept my carbs lower. I have not really had any hyperglycemic issues even if the carbs are lower than normal. All in all a pretty decent day. I think that I like the little change I have made to the dosage a bit better. It seems to really kick harder with a 3 cap dose before my lifts which helps now that I am doing the cardio 3 days a week before my lifting sessions.

Trained arms today. Pumps are still pretty crazy, the veins are getting more and more pronounced with every week. Nothing major to report for increases on this session.

Cals 1,991

233P 105C 71F

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
29 March18

Dropped the fat back down pretty low today and honestly didn’t have as many carbs as I had planned either regardless felt pretty decent throughout the day and didn’t lose any energy for the gym.

Sat 25min in the steam room instead of doing cardio today to get a little mental recuperation!! Love the wet sauna!!

Trained shoulders today… stayed away from bb presses as I was feeling a little tightness in my upper chest and back of my left shoulder so used dumbbells instead to give them a little more free range of motion. Endurance on all lifts today was way up… I feel like it was the biggest improvement in reps yet… Possibly in part to the lack of heavy bb presses?!

Cals 1831

267P 121C 31F

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
subbed, good luck!

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
31 March 18

Started today out early with 30 min of inclined fasted walking.

Trained early this morning about 1 ½ hrs after walking, got some good amount of carbs and protein in beforehand and gave it a chance to settle in.
Leg training was quite well today up again on all lifts… squat increased by 3 reps. Will add more weight to my next squat session. Walking beforehand must have really had a good pre-exhausting effect on the legs because my legs were extremely sore later in the day than normal.

Cals 2,043

202P 199C 47F

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
1 April 2018

Today puts me at 9 weeks and 5 days till show time! Getting extremely excited especially with the progress I have been seeing through this cut.

Easter today which means family, driving, and lots of food and questions. I brought my own food and ate very well. Which got me lots of attention for not eating an Easter feast with everyone else… OH WELL lol.

No lifting today

Cals 1992

235P 155C 48.5 F

***Of extra note this weekend I really started to notice some crazy leaning effects, most notably on my lower abs! Looked hard and full all weekend and much leaner, weight was still in the mid 148’s

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
1 April 2018

Today puts me at 9 weeks and 5 days till show time! Getting extremely excited especially with the progress I have been seeing through this cut.

Easter today which means family, driving, and lots of food and questions. I brought my own food and ate very well. Which got me lots of attention for not eating an Easter feast with everyone else… OH WELL lol.

No lifting today

Cals 1992

235P 155C 48.5 F

***Of extra note this weekend I really started to notice some crazy leaning effects, most notably on my lower abs! Looked hard and full all weekend and much leaner, weight was still in the mid 148’s

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Man your making some serious progress with this and its really looks like your pushing the envelope of your training all while still being discipline in your diet. Great work so far and keep making this log awesome. The detail is great and the benefits seem to be doing great things for you!
Yes I have been reaping some pretty great rewards from the training,eating, and ofcourse the supplimentation. I could not ask for more at this point everything is already going better than I could have expected.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to see the end result!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you competing in?

Where are the March 10th update pics?

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
What are you competing in?

Where are the March 10th update pics?
I am competing in a bodybuilding show Bodybuilding class in June. I will be posting side by sides this weekend to give a 4 week comparison. I pose every night but don't always remember to take pics...my bad :pat: lol. I will try to upload them to this log but if not they will go in my album associated with this log.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
I can't wait to see the end result!
yes me too... I know that it is in part to diet but the training benifiets have really helped push my training to a new level... I feel like i wake up every morning and notice a little more detail :fing02:

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
2 April 18

The leaning effect continues today once again noticed more definition in my obliques and serratus. Only increases my determination and focus even more.

Walked for 30 min at 13% incline 3.3mph as my pre-lifting cardio, lifted chest 1 ½ hrs later.

Left shoulder/upper pec is still a little stiff so didn’t push it super hard today still benched 250x3 which is an increase in weight from my start, had a bit more in me but didn’t want to overwork that shoulder/pec. Body weight is staying relatively the same now in the mid 148’s but leanness is improving every day! Posing is really getting exciting!

Ive been finding that keeping my fat around the 40 mark is where I notice the daily leaning out, mid 50’s and 60’s I don’t get much changes from day to day. Will be sure to add in a day here and there that are higher fat though as I feel I need them.

Cals 1,986

239P 173C 37F

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight staying the same while leaning out, gotta love it! Excited to see your update pics this weekend

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
3 April 2018

I don’t know if it’s the difference of how I am taking the dosage compared to the start of this run or not but I feel that the leaning effect really started to take effect around that same time as I reflect upon my discoveries. Once again feeling a bit leaner today. Also endurance during my inclined cardio seems to be improving as well.

Lifted back today… shoulder was feeling better today. Last back session I had a wild hair to jump 30 lbs on my bent row from my starting weight, followed suit again today and added one more rep which is pretty wild to me. Previous week 275x8 today 275x9.
Followed with 30 min walking 15 percent incline 3.5mph- as stated earlier this doesn’t suck nearly as bad as before.

took this this morning!

Attachments

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
3 April 2018

I don’t know if it’s the difference of how I am taking the dosage compared to the start of this run or not but I feel that the leaning effect really started to take effect around that same time as I reflect upon my discoveries. Once again feeling a bit leaner today. Also endurance during my inclined cardio seems to be improving as well.

Lifted back today… shoulder was feeling better today. Last back session I had a wild hair to jump 30 lbs on my bent row from my starting weight, followed suit again today and added one more rep which is pretty wild to me. Previous week 275x8 today 275x9.
Followed with 30 min walking 15 percent incline 3.5mph- as stated earlier this doesn’t suck nearly as bad as before.

took this this morning!
Please explain how you were dosing to how you are dosing now, ty.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Please explain how you were dosing to how you are dosing now, ty.
N.P.

first dosing protocol for Vector 2 caps, 3 times a day 5:30 a.m. 11:30 a.m. and Pre-workout 4:30 p.m
Follidrone was 1 cap 5:30 a.m. 2 caps pre-workout 4:30p.m

current dosing protocol 9:30 a.m 2 vector 1 Follidrone, 11:30 a.m 1 vector, 4:30 pre-workout 3 vector 2 Follidrone

Reason for change is I wanted to try getting them in around my biggest eating times throughout the day. and i wanted to try a bigger dose of vector pre-workout.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
N.P.

first dosing protocol for Vector 2 caps, 3 times a day 5:30 a.m. 11:30 a.m. and Pre-workout 4:30 p.m

current dosing protocol 9:30 a.m 2 vector 1 Follidrone, 11:30 a.m 1 vector, 4:30 pre-workout 3 vector 2 Follidrone

Reason for change is I wanted to try getting them in around my biggest eating times throughout the day. and i wanted to try a bigger dose of vector pre-workout.
Ok, I will have to try dosing more Vector pre-workout - and will have intra workout carbs to back it up.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Ok, I will have to try dosing more Vector pre-workout - and will have intra workout carbs to back it up.
for sure see how you like it! All i can say is i cant wait to run this stuff on a bulk!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 April 2018

took this this morning!
Looking good brother!

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
for sure see how you like it! All i can say is i cant wait to run this stuff on a bulk!
BLR is sending me some. I am currently bulking. I will be starting a lo once I get Vector in the mail.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
N.P.

For sure there seems to be some acute effects. If you can balance the caloric and glucose demand while taking it pre workout there is a magic zone.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
BLR is sending me some. I am currently bulking. I will be starting a lo once I get Vector in the mail.
Awesome! I hope it works well for you!! looking forward to seeing your progress!

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
For sure there seems to be some acute effects. If you can balance the caloric and glucose demand while taking it pre workout there is a magic zone.
I would say that I mentally feel more aggressive/stronger with the three caps preworkout