Using AnaBeta and loving it, but are there any T boosters that help you gain mass?

JayRock

Awards
I've used Test Boosters like BioForge, Activate T-911 and Formestane and I noticed strength increases everytime. I am using AnaBeta now and I've noticed size and strength increases. Are there any Test Boosters other than AnaBeta that also yield mass gains? My diet each time I tried a T booster was a clean bulk, as it is now. I've used Designers/PH's and peptides, but I haven't explored that natty route in a while.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The degree of mass you can add with a natty test booster will vary from person to person (given the same booster) depending on how much room there is to "boost" said individual's test to begin with.

ManBeast

JayRock

Awards
How do the Test Boosters stack up for adding mass gains? There are so many to choose from, DAA, Triazole, BioForge, etc.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They can be added together. Test boosters end result is boosting your natural anabolic hormone, testosterone, whereas AnaBeta is anabolic itself

I like to keep it simple and effective in the test boosting department. DAA + Erase

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havent found a test booster that yields results like anabeta. the only supplement other than anabeta that would do this, at least for me, is IGF 2. you can stack others and create the same results, but IMO, other than IGF 2, there isnt a single product that compares

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I ran Anebeta for 8 weeks. It is def one of the best natty supps I have EVER used. I gained a few pounds but more importantly got pretty strong on it. You can stack it with a test booster like HcGenerate or Bioforge etc and you might get a little more of strength.

SJ

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They can be added together. Test boosters end result is boosting your natural anabolic hormone, testosterone, whereas AnaBeta is anabolic itself

I like to keep it simple and effective in the test boosting department. DAA + Erase
This.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Think I'm going to have to try AnaBeta...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used Test Boosters like BioForge, Activate T-911 and Formestane and I noticed strength increases everytime. I am using AnaBeta now and I've noticed size and strength increases. Are there any Test Boosters other than AnaBeta that also yield mass gains? My diet each time I tried a T booster was a clean bulk, as it is now. I've used Designers/PH's and peptides, but I haven't explored that natty route in a while.
For a mass stack I like Anabeta/Formula-X/Division 1 combo.

Think I'm going to have to try AnaBeta...
It's def worth a try!

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Erase Pro and Bio Forge after my Andro Drive and Hard cycle sounds good.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I
agree here ut I would stack Intimidate/Anabeta/Ecdy and thank me later :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You could go with the cheaper Bioforge aka VidaTest, DAA, HCGenerate or Erase/Erase Pro are worth a try.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
You could go with the cheaper Bioforge aka VidaTest, DAA, HCGenerate or Erase/Erase Pro are worth a try.
Vidatest is an exceptional value and stacks well with a lot of the products already mentioned.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cringe when people fawn over Anabeta. For me, a completely worthless supplement. I've actually had great gains doing both bulking and recomping with Natadrol, which to me does what everybody else claims Anabeta does, but for real, and half the price.

I know that Natadrol isn't considered a test booster, just thought I'd throw that out there. Surprised nobody ever mentions Controlled Labs supps for test boosting. Always got good results from their Blue products.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cringe when people fawn over Anabeta. For me, a completely worthless supplement. I've actually had great gains doing both bulking and recomping with Natadrol, which to me does what everybody else claims Anabeta does, but for real, and half the price.

I know that Natadrol isn't considered a test booster, just thought I'd throw that out there. Surprised nobody ever mentions Controlled Labs supps for test boosting. Always got good results from their Blue products.
And that's how I feel when someone says the same in regards to natadrol. I don't go out of my way to hate though because I know people get/expect gains differently with all products, anabeta and natadrol included.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What kind of gains did you see with Natadrol?How long did you run it and how did you dose it?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still loving the AnaBeta?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Mmm sounds promising Cus I ain't feel much from anabeta so do tell

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just been debating the past few days if I want to throw AnaBeta into my PCT. I've been hearing mostly positive things about it.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Says it requires a pct... So a little more into the ph category

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Says it requires a pct... So a little more into the ph category
AnaBeta does not require a PCT as far as I know and people have said they enjoy using it in PCT. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Mmm sounds promising Cus I ain't feel much from anabeta so do tell
Are you hitting your macros? Last time I checked your "log" you were barely getting in your daily values.
Whats your dosing?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Sorry was talking about natadrol. I'm currently on anabeta for 8 weeks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Amazing about to switch to erase pro after this erase is over strength is great and the dryness while bulking is awesome I'm sold on this company
Glad u like PES, they are well respected.
I just started erase pro today.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
also just to let you know i think LG science just came out with like M1D Black or something recently supposed to be a good test base i dont think theres many logs of it yet though :X

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
i think after my sd cycle im starting in like 2 days im gonna try anabeta also i keep hearing good stuff about it

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
For a mass stack I like Anabeta/Formula-X/Division 1 combo.

It's def worth a try!
If one were to stack say TestForce 2, Erase, and Division-1....would the following dosing protocol make sense?

Week 1-4: TestForce 2
Week 2-6: Division 1
Week 2-10: Erase

IMO that seems like it would allow test to gradually increase w/ TestForce, then you get the extra Test freed up w/ Division 1, you have estrogen control while "on" with Erase, and 4 weeks of only Erase to allow keep things in check while not on DAA or Divanil and let things such as SHBG and any increase in estro from DAA and the SHBG being blocked. Sound legit? Or just take the TF2 and Div at once for 4 weeks w/ Erase for 8 weeks?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta needs food and a lot of water for it to work. There is no need to stack it with anything really. Also no need to increase the dosage past 4 caps a day.

HMBmuscle

HMBmuscle

Awards
Anabeta needs food and a lot of water for it to work. There is no need to stack it with anything really. Also no need to increase the dosage past 4 caps a day.
I use 6 caps a day...why do you say its not worth it? I'm currently 6'1", 230 lbs, and solid...just curious if you know something I don't?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Maybe t bone see results at 4 & u at 6?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Very true...difference in BM weight, all I know is it is a good supplement!
I see reviews on it r 50/50...
I wanna try some first, but I don't wanna buy.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If one were to stack say TestForce 2, Erase, and Division-1....would the following dosing protocol make sense?

Week 1-4: TestForce 2
Week 2-6: Division 1
Week 2-10: Erase

IMO that seems like it would allow test to gradually increase w/ TestForce, then you get the extra Test freed up w/ Division 1, you have estrogen control while "on" with Erase, and 4 weeks of only Erase to allow keep things in check while not on DAA or Divanil and let things such as SHBG and any increase in estro from DAA and the SHBG being blocked. Sound legit? Or just take the TF2 and Div at once for 4 weeks w/ Erase for 8 weeks?
That could work, only problem with stacking is there is so many damn options.

Personally I would run Erase alone for 2 weeks, then TF2/D1/Erase for 4 weeks, then Erase alone for the last 2 weeks.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would look into X-Factor if your primary goal is acquiring new lean mass, in that regard, it will easily outperform any natural test booster on the market.

Be sure to always be consuming adequate macro and micro nutrients when attempting to bulk as well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supremacy by neogenix. More than a test booster. Has a nutrient partitioning complex in addition to augmenting multiple hormones naturally in addition to test. One of the best supplements IMO. Check the logs.. high under rated and you will be suprised

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use 6 caps a day...why do you say its not worth it? I'm currently 6'1", 230 lbs, and solid...just curious if you know something I don't?
No greater effect at 6 caps a day than at 4. Besides I would rather save my anabeta and run it longer than run it shorter with more caps. I just think it is a waste of money to go over 4 caps when 4 caps works fine. Really I've tried both 4 and 6 caps, even have gone up to 8 caps. After 4 caps there really is no difference in effect.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
No greater effect at 6 caps a day than at 4. Besides I would rather save my anabeta and run it longer than run it shorter with more caps. I just think it is a waste of money to go over 4 caps when 4 caps works fine. Really I've tried both 4 and 6 caps, even have gone up to 8 caps. After 4 caps there really is no difference in effect.
What effects do u notice again?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What effects do u notice again?

First product that actually gave me pumps on low carb. Mind-muscle connection was significantly increased leading to greater strength gains. I also noticed increased thirst and hunger. After taking anabeta with food, it seemed that the food gave me more energy than usual. Also on carb ups it really helps because usually when I eat carbs I get sleepy afterwords. With anabeta that seemed to disappear and I got good energy. Sure normally I can eat a meal with say 10-15 carbs in it and be fine. Anything over that though and I get tired after eating. I don't play well with carbs.

HMBmuscle

HMBmuscle

Awards
Cool, thanks for the input...I will agree that mind muscle connection, pumps, and increased appetite & thirst is what I experience as well...just an overall sense of wellbeing when it comes to food intake...clean food intake! I haven't tried Supremacy or the other supplement mentioned, but will look into those as well. Have you tried Forma Stanzol or RS Transderm before? Two supplements that I really enjoy as well.