Tribulus is making me aggressive, will it work for libido ?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8g but if a extract contain just 2% ecdysteroids.
Remember, Ajuga turk is 10% Turkesterone, 10, ecdysterone and 10% other ecdysteroids such as ajugasterone, ponasterone, cyasterone ++.
So 100mg tab contain 30% ecdysteroids and not 2%!

So 1g Ajuga turk gives you 300mg ecdysteroids
If I don't get any sleep tonight then I will level off to 1g tomorrow. Don't feel any nausea right now, took the ajuga about 4 hours ago.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I don't get any sleep tonight then I will level off to 1g tomorrow. Don't feel any nausea right now, took the ajuga about 4 hours ago.
So you are taking 80tabs of Ajuga Turk ?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 10g of powder. I feel fine so far, hope I get some sleep tonight.
You said Ajuga Turk. Ajuga Turk is a name of Tonvara Ajuga product. Its just tabs.
What brand is your Ajuga powder ? :)

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You said Ajuga Turk. Ajuga Turk is a name of Tonvara Ajuga product. Its just tabs.
What brand is your Ajuga powder ? :)
bulk supplements from amazon, it is the whole plant, not standarized. Should I take 10g or 1g tomorrow.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bulk supplements from amazon, it is the whole plant, not standarized. Should I take 10g or 1g tomorrow.
Ah then I understand.
Honestly, without knowing the standardization of this Ajuga extract its difficult to give you right recommendation.Try 2g couple of days and see if it affect your appetite, sleep etc

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
honestly i have been taking bulk supplements ajuga turk and i have taking tonvara turk for along time never tried boldanic yet tho but i will tell you i take around 6 to 7 grams a day of bulk supplements ajuga turk and im seeing crazy results from it better then when i was dosing tovara like crazy dont get me wrong tonvara worked but whats crazy to me is that the bulksupplments ajuga worked better or just has good at a high dose dont have any sleep issues with it or feeling sick but call me crazy but i have seen crazy results im healing much faster strength went up on my bench and curl squat went up some and deadlift im getting leaner and feel musclefullness like crazy i know danes u are ecdy freak lol and i know u have taking all kinds of turk and ecdy but whats crazy is ajug from bulk supplments has worked better in my opinion then tonvara and other turkesterone i have tried idk if its cause its the whole plant i ask them what ratio was it they told me 10:1 so i just dont know i like to test it and see how much turk or ecdys in it im not hear saying bulks turk is better but it definitely worked better for me but ive never tried boldanic before ive heard good things

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I currently taking Boldanic as recommended by Danes:

Exubol and Ecdynize
Vemoherb trib.

Will report back once complete 3
Bottles of each.. maybe 3 month run..

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
ive heard good things about boldanic i might have to try it but the bulk supplements powder definitely works at high dosing it ive seen some great results i took tonvara for 5 months went thru at least 3 to 4 bottles a month and it didnt do what ajuga from bulk has done i know freaking crazy but its true idk if its cause its the whole plant or what but it works high dosing it i havent had any side effects either so idk but i will give boldanic exubol a try and ecdynize stack them together but a jut wanted to state that i have gotten great results from bulks ajuga turk at high dose and i took tonvara for 5 monhs i saw a change but not like i do taking the bulks ajuga at high dose idk crazy who knows

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
"Boldanic as recommended by Danes" is also what Ill do next :147:

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive heard good things about boldanic i might have to try it but the bulk supplements powder definitely works at high dosing it ive seen some great results i took tonvara for 5 months went thru at least 3 to 4 bottles a month and it didnt do what ajuga from bulk has done i know freaking crazy but its true idk if its cause its the whole plant or what but it works high dosing it i havent had any side effects either so idk but i will give boldanic exubol a try and ecdynize stack them together but a jut wanted to state that i have gotten great results from bulks ajuga turk at high dose and i took tonvara for 5 monhs i saw a change but not like i do taking the bulks ajuga at high dose idk crazy who knows
Boldanic Ajuga is superior to all Ajuga you can find.
It is standardized for 10% Turkesterone, 10% Ecdysterone and 10% other ecdysteroids such as Ponasterone,Ajugasterone,Cyasterone ++.

1g Boldanic Ajuga Turkestanica gives you about 300mg Ecdysteroids.

bigbob78

Awards
Boldanic Ajuga is superior to all Ajuga you can find.
It is standardized for 10% Turkesterone, 10% Ecdysterone and 10% other ecdysteroids such as Ponasterone,Ajugasterone,Cyasterone ++.

1g Boldanic Ajuga Turkestanica gives you about 300mg Ecdysteroids.
Danes is boldanic superior to tonvara ajuga? Is tonvara not using legit turk anymore?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes is boldanic superior to tonvara ajuga? Is tonvara not using legit turk anymore?
Tonvara is legit and it also contain 10% turk, 10%ecdy etc. The main issue is the price. Boldanic has 200mg caps while Tonvara has 100mg.

bigbob78

Awards
Tonvara is legit and it also contain 10% turk, 10%ecdy etc. The main issue is the price. Boldanic has 200mg caps while Tonvara has 100mg.
Thanks Danes! I got a bit worried for a moment cause i only just ordered tonvara's new ajuga with the amber boost.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://boldanic.com/#

Finaly! A company who I trust 100% has released top quality Tribulus product. Standardized for min.40% Protodioscin.

Boldanic bringing us ICPS Ajuga and Ecdysterone (the only company in the world at the moment)now brings more of top herbal products and I hope this is not last !

And no, I am not working for the company nor repping etc. This just makes me happy because its good to see there are still companies focusing on quality and not releasing plenty of crap

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn, you need new phone :D

Try now:)
From the site:
"Tribulus that has a high concentration of protodioscin is darker in color, is a bit sticky to the touch, and has an extremely noticeable odor to it."

I like to see this. I have tried some in the past that were light brownish/grey and they didn't do anything. My. Nutrabio bulk trib was very dark brown, super sticky, and you could smell it from a couple feet away....And that **** worked/works.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the trib boost test as evidenced by bloodwork, the litmus test?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://boldanic.com/#

Finaly! A company who I trust 100% has released top quality Tribulus product. Standardized for min.40% Protodioscin.

Boldanic bringing us ICPS Ajuga and Ecdysterone (the only company in the world at the moment)now brings more of top herbal products and I hope this is not last !

And no, I am not working for the company nor repping etc. This just makes me happy because its good to see there are still companies focusing on quality and not releasing plenty of crap
Wow, thanks for the news update.. this be next purchase after current Trib runs out! :)
Btw they got any lab tests certificAtion proof?product is pretty new I know..

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the trib boost test as evidenced by bloodwork, the litmus test?
I will run a bloodwork :)

Clomid did nothing for my T levels. My Endo gave me Clomid and I ran 50mg first 10 days and 30 days of 25mg ED. Right after I ran bloodwork and my T levels was same. But I am not the first one who is non responder for Clomid.
Many would say its not possible to get no results from Clomid but it is actually.
There are studies showing HCG helped those where Clomid failed or other way.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, thanks for the news update.. this be next purchase after current Trib runs out! :)
Btw they got any lab tests certificAtion proof?product is pretty new I know..
I bet the owner can prove it just like he proved Ajuga is from ICPS etc. I personaly contacted ICPS and they confirmed Boldanic does business with them.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will run a bloodwork :)

Clomid did nothing for my T levels. My Endo gave me Clomid and I ran 50mg first 10 days and 30 days of 25mg ED. Right after I ran bloodwork and my T levels was same. But I am not the first one who is non responder for Clomid.
Many would say its not possible to get no results from Clomid but it is actually.
There are studies showing HCG helped those where Clomid failed or other way.
I would say from experience that is true. If you have testicular damage or to the hpta then even Clomid may not work. But my friend if Clomid did not work for you why waste time and money on trib? Why not go straight on to HCG or HMG ?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Other suggestion. Try Anastrazole, Aromasin or Nolva. I used Nolva a few years ago and it gave me a 30% bump in a couple of weeks. I'm going to try it again. We all respond differently.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say from experience that is true. If you have testicular damage or to the hpta then even Clomid may not work. But my friend if Clomid did not work for you why waste time and money on trib? Why not go straight on to HCG or HMG ?
After many years with severe sleep apnea (never been overweight) my T level is low. I when I ran Tribestan Tribulus which is 40-45% protodioscin, I felt more energy, amazing libido, sex drive ++. I am not saying no thanks to those effects.

I doubt Nolva would.do anything to.me either. Clomid has higher affinity for binding to receptors at Hypothalamus while Nolva has higher affinity for binding to receptors in breast tissue .
HCG may definitely be worth trying for sure.

The funny thing is, after clomid run, my T level was unchanged but Estradiol was lower than normal. That is really stange because SERM is not decreasing E but it binds to the ER and block the receptor from doing it job.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
danes what can u tell me about pro force t 40 turkesterone ? on the back says product of Uzbekistan i know my friend loves there products but im assuming it aint legit turkesterone but they shouldnt say on the bottle product of uzbekistan or that 40% if 10 % is the highest you can get and the best either boldanic or tonvara i did take tonvara for about 5 mos 3 packets a month and did see a change but like i said i have been taking ajuga from bulk supplements and have seen great results at 6 to 7 grams a day but ima try boldanic just order 4 bottles of exubol and 4 botthes of ecdynize off amazon so ims try it out at high doses thanks

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
danes what can u tell me about pro force t 40 turkesterone ? on the back says product of Uzbekistan i know my friend loves there products but im assuming it aint legit turkesterone but they shouldnt say on the bottle product of uzbekistan or that 40% if 10 % is the highest you can get and the best either boldanic or tonvara i did take tonvara for about 5 mos 3 packets a month and did see a change but like i said i have been taking ajuga from bulk supplements and have seen great results at 6 to 7 grams a day but ima try boldanic just order 4 bottles of exubol and 4 botthes of ecdynize off amazon so ims try it out at high doses thanks
Honestly, T 40 Is scam. The info is fake and misleading. There is no 40% pure Turkesterone. Is it possible to make 40% turkesterone or even higher ? Ofcourse but the cost would be sick high and it wouldbt be affordable and that would be a bad business for a supplement company.

I got a sample of Ajuga from Bulk Supplements. The strange thing is,it does not look or smell like Ajuga Turkestanica at all. This must be lab tested.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
yea i figured it was a scam i told my friend he takes pro force t 40 he loves it tho he says but i have been taking ajuga turk from bulk supplements so you say it doesnt smell like ajuga turkestanica ? strange i kinda thought samething i take cissus too and i have taking alot of different powders powder city was the best ive ever taking but there arent in business anymore there cissus had a strong smell and it worked so good but i just found one made by vitamonk that smells the same except its capsules but i open one up and what do you know its dark like powder city was and smells like and it works very good ive taking so many brands of cissus usplabs innovapharm sns cissus 1000 nothing worked liked powder city raw cissus except vitamonk so i kinda know what you mean about smell ive been taking 6 to 7 grams of ajuga turk from bulk supplements and have seen great results my boldanic order comes today yay lol i might try there tribulus too but yea t 40 is definitely a scam noway its 40% turk it would cost to much u are right about that i think theses companies should be busted for selling misleading products

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea i figured it was a scam i told my friend he takes pro force t 40 he loves it tho he says but i have been taking ajuga turk from bulk supplements so you say it doesnt smell like ajuga turkestanica ? strange i kinda thought samething i take cissus too and i have taking alot of different powders powder city was the best ive ever taking but there arent in business anymore there cissus had a strong smell and it worked so good but i just found one made by vitamonk that smells the same except its capsules but i open one up and what do you know its dark like powder city was and smells like and it works very good ive taking so many brands of cissus usplabs innovapharm sns cissus 1000 nothing worked liked powder city raw cissus except vitamonk so i kinda know what you mean about smell ive been taking 6 to 7 grams of ajuga turk from bulk supplements and have seen great results my boldanic order comes today yay lol i might try there tribulus too but yea t 40 is definitely a scam noway its 40% turk it would cost to much u are right about that i think theses companies should be busted for selling misleading products
I tried boldanic and bulk supps ajuga turk seems to make me feel more hardened. For $26 you can't go wrong on this supp.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not sure what exactly this Bulk Supplements Ajuga Powder is but it does not look or smell like Ajuga. This most f
Definitely be tested.

I took 5g and felt nothing. 1g of Boldanic Ajuga and I have trouble with sleep

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not sure what exactly this Bulk Supplements Ajuga Powder is but it does not look or smell like Ajuga. This most f
Definitely be tested.

I took 5g and felt nothing. 1g of Boldanic Ajuga and I have trouble with sleep
I first took 10g of bulk supps ajuga and couldn't sleep that night, then went to 2g for the last week and will work back up to 10g per day until the 500g is done.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I first took 10g of bulk supps ajuga and couldn't sleep that night, then went to 2g for the last week and will work back up to 10g per day until the 500g is done.
I felt nothing from 5g :) would be fun to lab test it