Training log revamp ROUND 3 lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone down for so.e fun side topics that I can keep separately from my new log.

I been reading up on Methylene blue and a few other compounds i'm interested in for cognitive function and endurance. Some of them are on one of the vigorous Steve endurance stacks.

I've also been playing around with pt-141. Very Interesting drug I must say. If there's no real issues from long term use I may start doing long stretches @ 0.5-1mg per day
Do any of these things work well? I'm trying to lay off the caffeine tolerance is getting way too high and obviously it doesn't help with pumps in the gym. I remember back in the day rich piana saying his product was like taking Adderall, I never tried it but that's so hard for me to believe. The super shredder from aa has been the closest thing. When I take that then I only take 1 scoop of pre workout and I could train for hours.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Side rant..I hate the summer..when we were kids i know we all loved the summer but I don't remember it being so goddammit hot. It's miserable. I couldn't even imagine living in Phoenix. It's been like 110 for over a month there. I would seriously lose my mind

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do any of these things work well? I'm trying to lay off the caffeine tolerance is getting way too high and obviously it doesn't help with pumps in the gym. I remember back in the day rich piana saying his product was like taking Adderall, I never tried it but that's so hard for me to believe. The super shredder from aa has been the closest thing. When I take that then I only take 1 scoop of pre workout and I could train for hours.
I don't know, I've never used these things. Methylene blue I've been hearing about for probably 3 or 4 years but it was far and few. Randomly I'd come across someone talking about it, and it always sounded pretty cool but I'd forget about it until it Randomly pops up again. Some of those other things I never heard of till recently

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve really never looked into it or heard it discussed. With GW available, it’s hard to imagine something much better for a gym rat just looking to chew through some longer volume sessions. Not that there’s anything wrong with stacking or exploring other avenues.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Smont

What have you noticed with the PT 141?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve really never looked into it or heard it discussed. With GW available, it’s hard to imagine something much better for a gym rat just looking to chew through some longer volume sessions. Not that there’s anything wrong with stacking or exploring other avenues.
Supposed to be much better but also that's not the only reason for using it, it's very popular in many countries for treating all kinds of problems. In high doses it lowers hematocrit so well that it's actually dangerous you can end up too low and it does a million other things with a wide array of doses depending on the needs bit honestly it sounds amazing. In the US we only use it for a rare red bloodcell disorder

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Smont

What have you noticed with the PT 141?
0.5 I noticed nothing at first, but the following day I just kinda felt good and I noticed that I was easily aroused is the best I could explain it. By day 3 or 4 I felt like that all the time. Good mentality and not horny for no reason but it didn't take much to get going and after finishing it seemed to take longer to go down, which was kinda cool the first time but quickly became annoying lol. Took a few days off and the effects kinda dulled by day 3. Then I did 1mg and the next day I felt back to how I mentioned before. Skipped a day and it dulled down, then did 1.5 and Skipped a few days and 2mg is next.

From what I read 2-3mg is what you want 45min pre activities and anything over 5mg was problematic for some people lol. Honestly I did limited research. But aperently it can potentially aid in fatlpss and mood disorders and some other stuff. Cool experience and honestly I didn't have high expectations. I figured this was gonna be over hyped. I probably won't go beyond 2mg and I likes the effects of just 0.5mg daily

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think it's at least worth experiencing. I'm not sure how others react to it because I don't really know others that openly talk about using it

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I think it's at least worth experiencing. I'm not sure how others react to it because I don't really know others that openly talk about using it
What company's PT 141...I wanna give it a trt

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Totally
Totally agree with this. The cardabolic from aa is unbelievable ( inj gw +sr) but it's 50$ for 10 days worth, I'd rather spend that kinda cash on growth. So I'm just gonna get some gw from Mike after this bottle is gone

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know Methylene Blue is used in aquariums as a safe treatment for parasites and bacterial infection in fish. I’ve actually never looked at any of the studies done in humans, but that’s very interesting that it lowers hematocrit, and hey I guess if you had tapeworms or picked up any parasites from sushi it may help that, just sayin’.🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m actually very interested in PT 141. As an older dude anything that keeps you horny is always a plus.😜

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Totally

Totally agree with this. The cardabolic from aa is unbelievable ( inj gw +sr) but it's 50$ for 10 days worth, I'd rather spend that kinda cash on growth. So I'm just gonna get some gw from Mike after this bottle is gone
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️Gw and sr are nothing like blue, if they were why would I bother looking into M blue when I can get unlimited gw and sr for free..

It's not a endurance drug, that's just one of the 200 uses

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its a FDA approved drug as well and it also destroys cancer cells.

It dosent mater if your goals are health, endurance, curing diseases, cognitive function, blah, blah ect. This is worthy of learning about and I'm pretty sure the reason the US only has it available for 1 disorder is because in other countries this stuff is dirt cheap and eliminates many expensive medications

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know Methylene Blue is used in aquariums as a safe treatment for parasites and bacterial infection in fish. I’ve actually never looked at any of the studies done in humans, but that’s very interesting that it lowers hematocrit, and hey I guess if you had tapeworms or picked up any parasites from sushi it may help that, just sayin’.🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m actually very interested in PT 141. As an older dude anything that keeps you horny is always a plus.😜
M blue is fda approved for human use and there's a ton of human studies

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️Gw and sr are nothing like blue, if they were why would I bother looking into M blue when I can get unlimited gw and sr for free..

It's not a endurance drug, that's just one of the 200 uses
I know that I was just saying that's what's working for me right now while dropping how much caffeine I'm using.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was responding to @Hyde post
It's all good, I woke up and just started replying to **** while i was half asleep. I had pulled up links last night but forgot to post them. But I think Hyde was also thinking this was strictly a endurance thing too. From everything I'm reading it sounds amazing.

And apparently, Orally you can buy it over the counter I just read .. . Idk what the deal is on oral vs injectable yet. Still learning but this is on my list of things to learn about and before the years over I'm probably gonna get some. I wonder if Mike could carry this, seems like oral version wouldn't be a issue

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool, I’ll read those studies…. I have an 80 gallon African Cichlid tank that I get it for periodically from our pet store, and had only read up on it for my fish, so I’ll definitely be checking that out. It does make sense though, because it’s one of the top multipurpose drugs for fish, because of its effectiveness and safety. So if it’s safe for fish, it makes sense it’s safe for humans. It’s definitely worth checking out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cool, I’ll read those studies…. I have an 80 gallon African Cichlid tank that I get it for periodically from our pet store, and had only read up on it for my fish, so I’ll definitely be checking that out. It does make sense though, because it’s one of the top multipurpose drugs for fish, because of its effectiveness and safety. So if it’s safe for fish, it makes sense it’s safe for humans. It’s definitely worth checking out.
Just for comfort, please check if the fish version is different then the human one. I know it's probably the same thing but just in case. I'm sure we remember the old couple that drank a fish medication because they thought it treated covid (not m blue) and I think they died, so ya, don't die lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As far as pt 141 goes. So far it seems to have effects at 0.5-2mg without using it daily. So it just seems to work no matter when you use it. But I do notice it more the following day and not 45min post inject like it says. It dosent make a lot of sense with the short half life so I'm guessing it sends some kind of signal that starts a chain of events. I was talking to kleen about it and maybe kinda like how hgh makes other things happen so it works beyond its elimination window

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you guys tried any nootropic formulas? I know vigorous Steve takes Derek's obviously, I think it's called respond. He takes it before his q and a videos and that's why he talks so fast. And rich piana said his feels like Adderall without the vasorestriction. You guys know how much I love rich, still wear my 5% gear when i train, but I highly doubt that it's that good. Does Mike have one?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just for comfort, please check if the fish version is different then the human one. I know it's probably the same thing but just in case. I'm sure we remember the old couple that drank a fish medication because they thought it treated covid (not m blue) and I think they died, so ya, don't die lol.
Oh yeah definitely wasn’t gonna take my fish’ medicine, but thanks for looking out.👍

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you guys tried any nootropic formulas? I know vigorous Steve takes Derek's obviously, I think it's called respond. He takes it before his q and a videos and that's why he talks so fast. And rich piana said his feels like Adderall without the vasorestriction. You guys know how much I love rich, still wear my 5% gear when i train, but I highly doubt that it's that good. Does Mike have one?
Nootropic ingredients are mostly all I use any more for the last couple years, basically. As a strength athlete I do not want extra pumps crippling my volume work, and I pump up plenty just from my AAS and electrolyte & carb intake.

Caffeine, choline, huperzine A are training staples for me. Carnitine has some nootropic qualities as well. Tyrosine is great. ALCAR, DMAE, Pregnenolone, Theobromine, Theanine, Noopept, B6/P5P, Mucuna Pruriens, Theacrine, Ephedrine, amphetamine analogs, all can have their place. Some people like Kava.

SNS Focus XT is the bomb. It’s affordable, tasty, and loaded with basic nootropic staples at useful doses that jive well together for a mental boost that is low stim and pretty much purely beneficial in mostly every scenario, besides heading to bed.

The point of a nootropic should be to enhance the ability to focus. This is usually done by enhancing alertness, energy, and mood without a significant rise in anxiety or jitters - you want to feel in control, locked in so you can be present and flow. The idea with stims needs to be optimal boost without a compromise, not maximal stimulation.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have not, but m blue and some of the other things on my research list are also used as noops. I'm not sure what's on the sites that work like noops, I gotta check. I'm gonna see if I can talk Mike into semax, selank, m blue and 3 other things. Well, I'm probably Not actually gonna try to talk him into it, But I wanna see if I can peak his interest.

Selank is supposed to be fantastic. I just can't try ot because only one place I know of has it lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Agmatine has some nootropic qualities as well. And GDA, so it’s great for bodybuilding taken pre-training
That's something I've let slip by me, maybe I should add some to the back end of my cut. After I do 6 weeks on Ursa daily and triton pre workout (that's what I decided on) I'm gonna do 4-6 more weeks eating at maintenance with sns recomp20 and some other goodies. I'm already getting the you look skinny comments so it's all downhill from here lol. I need whatever natty edge I can get after I hit a low
Nootropic ingredients are mostly all I use any more for the last couple years, basically. As a strength athlete I do not want extra pumps crippling my volume work, and I pump up plenty just from my AAS and electrolyte & carb intake.

Caffeine, choline, huperzine A are training staples for me. Carnitine has some nootropic qualities as well. Tyrosine is great. ALCAR, DMAE, Pregnenolone, Theobromine, Theanine, Noopept, B6/P5P, Mucuna Pruriens, Theacrine, Ephedrine, amphetamine analogs, all can have their place. Some people like Kava.

SNS Focus XT is the bomb. It’s affordable, tasty, and loaded with basic nootropic staples at useful doses that jive well together for a mental boost that is low stim and pretty much purely beneficial in mostly every scenario, besides heading to bed.

The point of a nootropic should be to enhance the ability to focus. This is usually done by enhancing alertness, energy, and mood without a significant rise in anxiety or jitters - you want to feel in control, locked in so you can be present and flow. The idea with stims needs to be optimal boost without a compromise, not maximal stimulation.
I'm also looking to this route more and more for some of the reasons you mentioned. I have no problem getting a good pump and enhanced pumps beyond my normal I have found to be counter productive. Especially when I'm not doing bodybuilding type training which is only about 25% of training for me at the moment. Everything else is strength, stamina and muscular endurance for me right now

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oops wrong reply I know the place that has it so I'll get some after thr cut and let you know. Just semax or selank too. I forget of vigorous Steve used both at the same time

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's something I've let slip by me, maybe I should add some to the back end of my cut. After I do 6 weeks on Ursa daily and triton pre workout (that's what I decided on) I'm gonna do 4-6 more weeks eating at maintenance with sns recomp20 and some other goodies. I'm already getting the you look skinny comments so it's all downhill from here lol. I need whatever natty edge I can get after I hit a low
I'm also looking to this route more and more for some of the reasons you mentioned. I have no problem getting a good pump and enhanced pumps beyond my normal I have found to be counter productive. Especially when I'm not doing bodybuilding type training which is only about 25% of training for me at the moment. Everything else is strength, stamina and muscular endurance for me right now
At this point, on blast and an honorary fat guy, my preWO is 12oz drip coffee, a B50 complex, hup A, 250mg citicholine, 200mg Ubiquinol & 20mg PQQ. If it’s a learning/technical day I add 10mg Noopept & an extra capsule of choline, and if the priority is particularly heavy work or I’m stuffed up I might add 12.5mg Ephedrine.

I’ve always already recently had Nattokinase, a cap of green tea extract, and Astragalus upon waking. Then I’m drinking some water, sipping my coffee, then I drop those pills & eat a cliff bar before heading to the gym. I eat a LOT of sodium right now and also salt my intra water, so I’m already hydrated as long as I get the fluid intake generally.

Whenever Focus XT ever gets back in stock with the new flavors, I’ll be buying more of that.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Ordered some PT 141 to try

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone noticed a difference spending a decent amount of time inj hgh IM vs subq? Subjectively, it seems like either

1) IM is more "potent", for want of a better word (possibly better lipolysis?)
2) IM just seems to result in greater sides [achey joints] due to the administration method (lipolysis and igf1 release is no less going subq)
3) neither of these, any differences Ive noticed are utterly coincidental

Hyde, has Kikel said anything about the differences between admin methods?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has anyone noticed a difference spending a decent amount of time inj hgh IM vs subq? Subjectively, it seems like either

2) IM just seems to result in greater sides [achey joints] due to the administration method (lipolysis and igf1 release is no less going subq)

I've only ever injected sub q I know chase irons only does im tho

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've only ever injected sub q I know chase irons only does im tho
Yeah interesting you should mention him, I could be recalling wrong but Im sure he said on of the more recent Big Paul pods that he switched from subq to IM and he reckons the effects, the good ones like muscle fullnes etc, increased overnight for him as if he had upped his dose (which he hadnt). And that in part is what made me wonder if subq is somehow less potent? Or is it like IM AAS where the potency is just less peaked and more evenly spread out over time?

Im just not sure.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Speed of release/onset of action is what I’ve heard him state.

That being said, after having a lot of clients using carnitine over time, Alex seemed pretty convinced carnitine seems to work better done IM instead of subq. He doesn’t really recommend subq for carnitine if possible anymore.

Which could lend some credibility to Chase’s opinions on his IM GH use feeling more potent.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, the speed of onset is appealing as a reason for my experience of certain sides (as again like with AAS, lots of guys advocate subq for TRT precisely for lower peaks and less aromatisation).

Vigorous Steve umm, vigorously advocates IV for many drugs we use, dunno if Ill ever experiment with that route myself lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, the speed of onset is appealing as a reason for my experience of certain sides (as again like with AAS, lots of guys advocate subq for TRT precisely for lower peaks and less aromatisation).

Vigorous Steve umm, vigorously advocates IV for many drugs we use, dunno if Ill ever experiment with that route myself lol
Really i always thought vigorous Steve was against iv.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just reading along and learning...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Bleu Taylor basically claims he built his physique on GH; he gave his prep stack when competing and it was silly, m like under 700 total mg of AAS including a nip of Tren. BUT he found the more GH he took, that is what really made him grow - he was doing something like 16-20iu at his peak, as I recall.

He did a ton of bloodwork with his doctor trying out timed IV administration every couple hours, and they found no difference between blood levels from IV and IM.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bleu Taylor basically claims he built his physique on GH; he gave his prep stack when competing and it was silly, m like under 700 total mg of AAS including a nip of Tren. BUT he found the more GH he took, that is what really made him grow - he was doing something like 16-20iu at his peak, as I recall.

He did a ton of bloodwork with his doctor trying out timed IV administration every couple hours, and they found no difference between blood levels from IV and IM.
I was just reading about this practice as well. Keeping androgens down to reasonable levels and pushing GH for the extra growth. Sounds neat but I am not in the price bracket to even consider it.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was just reading about this practice as well. Keeping androgens down to reasonable levels and pushing GH for the extra growth. Sounds neat but I am not in the price bracket to even consider it.
Same here...if I could I would run the chase irons protocol. Gh test mast and more gh. He's not even running slin..I asked him in the comments in one of his videos and he replied no. Not even lantus which is crazy to me. I believe him to he has no reason to lie about it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It just depends on what you respond to, same as the individuality of steroid response. It’s very unlikely this would work for you the same way even if you had unlimited GH access.

The reason plenty of pro bodybuilders don’t go above 8iu often isn’t because none of them could afford to…it’s because all people don’t linearly respond to growth - same as they can’t get by with only 6-700mg of gear to make a competitive physique. Twice that is still considered a low amount of androgens in bodybuilding.

Like Chase Irons having no apparent issues at 3,500mg test/wk…some guys can do stuff like this, but plenty will experience horrible edema, struggle to control estrogen, gyno & bp, start losing hair, suffer BPH, crazy acne breakouts. You could take Anastrazole, Raloxifene, Amlodipene, Azulsartan, Finasteride, Isotretinoin…but maybe you would just be better off using a different combo/dose of anabolics?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnfoAjax Workout Logs 10
delsolrob Workout Logs 24
CaribouMT Workout Logs 5
-MVP- Workout Logs 1
Anthony_ Workout Logs 349