jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Official OL UK Cardar1ne Q&A

That's really interesting. I think I'll go with some single-ingredient Tribulus supplement. They are all fairly cheap, it can't hurt.
I thought one single dose of at least 625 mg of tribulus taken with GW was sufficient?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

I thought one single dose of at least 625 mg of tribulus taken with GW was sufficient?
Tribulus has a half life of around 2.5 hours. I'm not sure how long the COX-2 inhibition takes place after a single Tribulus dose but I'm guessing it isn't too much longer than the 2.5 hours. Maybe 3-4? Half life of GW is 20-24 hours if I remember correctly.

I need to get access to the full text to dig into it further and find an answer for you.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Wish id have been able to get that 750 trib during the sale. Guess ill just buy some curcumin since its a little cheaper. That should suffice?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Planning on running a cycle of LGD/Epic unleashed/dermacrine/Cardarine. Hoping for slight gain in mass but ultimately loss of body fat, increase in vascularity and muscle hardness. Anyone ran a stack like this before or have any advice they'd like to throw my way?? Appreciate all feedback on setting up the cycle ???

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
For me cardarine works perfectly with IF. Now I'm into my 5 weeks, 21 days at 14mg and 21mg now. Cardarine is a beast. I do IF 14-18h fasted (2 shakes and 1 meal).
4 days very low carb, 1 day middle carb, 1 day high carb and 1 day cheat.
During the first 3 weeks the endurance and recovery was very insane, Week 4 21mg but after my workout I was very tired, hypo. Despite tired and hypo I stayed at 21mg because I think during the first 3 weeks too much training (gym+hiit AM and MMA+boxe PM) 5h/day with just 1rest/week.
Now week 5 every things is ok recorver, endurance and power is on the top.
I'm 34, 6'2", 216lbs and sub 8-9 bf% other supp alphamine as a PRe and Gharine.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Planning on running a cycle of LGD/Epic unleashed/dermacrine/Cardarine. Hoping for slight gain in mass but ultimately loss of body fat, increase in vascularity and muscle hardness. Anyone ran a stack like this before or have any advice they'd like to throw my way?? Appreciate all feedback on setting up the cycle ������
I like that stack set up. Only suggestion would be to move the Epic Unleashed to PCT. You won't feel it while on cycle with LGD/Carderine.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I like that stack set up. Only suggestion would be to move the Epic Unleashed to PCT. You won't feel it while on cycle with LGD/Carderine.
I would second that. Although I've not used Epic Unleashed yet, they have remarkably similar effects based on the research and user feedback.

r1ngworm

Awards
Have been following this thread since the start and this will be my second post here now. After reading about GW and how rapidly people notice it's endurance effects in wondering how our the cardariine is?
I have been running 14mg day now for 28 days and have 17days left however my second bottle finally turnerd up so I'm going to bump this to 21mg day ore workout.
I take solely for the endurance effects,I'm a cyclist so measuring my speed,power in watts,heart rate percentage,totals stress scores etc on same course and can say I haven't noticed and difference in endurance. Nothing that I've gone for a ride and been like "holy ****" it's kicked in which I was really hoping for. I'm and ex BB and have my nutrition pretty down payment. Carbs would come in around thE 350g day mark minimum although I have been lazy lately eating abit of take away and can comment I am always fairly lean.
I stick this with platinum labs optiburn amp e and anabolic traid there test booster..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
crowbar46 I think you may have been right about the carb source making a difference. Last night I had a bunch of ice cream and misc sweets as my nightcap and today I'm barely functional. Literally dragging myself around the beach.

I think I'm gonna drop to 7mg starting Saturday and run for another week or so before giving up on this for myself.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
crowbar46 I think you may have been right about the carb source making a difference. Last night I had a bunch of ice cream and misc sweets as my nightcap and today I'm barely functional. Literally dragging myself around the beach.

I think I'm gonna drop to 7mg starting Saturday and run for another week or so before giving up on this for myself.
All left over bottles are qualified for donation : )

Hope 7mg treats you better though. I've seen a lot of people state that 7mg works pretty well for fat loss but not as much for endurance. Keep us posted man.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All left over bottles are qualified for donation : )

Hope 7mg treats you better though. I've seen a lot of people state that 7mg works pretty well for fat loss but not as much for endurance. Keep us posted man.
Will do. Was really hoping more for the endurance as I have a half marathon coming up but I'm not one to turn down some fat loss either ha.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established

I have to say I'm F'in puzzled by Cardarine. Some days it really seems to boost my endurance and I feel good and perform well, other days not so much. I just dropped down to 7 Mg. with breakfast this morning, and today was legs. Oh hell no! Today's workout kicked my ass--NO increased endurance at all. Now keep in mind this may not be a fair evaluation, as I'm coming from a heavy, low rep, low volume type of training and my volume has doubled, or more, in my current training. At any rate, I felt NO ergogenic effect from the Cardarine today.

The effect that seems the most consistent to me is the increased insulin sensitivity. Now that's no small thing, but, again, I'm thinking the Epic Unleashed will produce many of the same effects as Cardarine. I doubt however that Epic will be as powerful of an insulin sensitizer. That's unfortunate, as I see this as the biggest benefit of Cardarine, personally.

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
Will do. Was really hoping more for the endurance as I have a half marathon coming up but I'm not one to turn down some fat loss either ha.
Ep1c I took before a 5k with bronkaid it helps . Stay away from caffeine you'll crash . Maybe laxogenin will help too ? I took caffeine and crashed .

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have to say I'm F'in puzzled by Cardarine. Some days it really seems to boost my endurance and I feel good and perform well, other days not so much. I just dropped down to 7 Mg. with breakfast this morning, and today was legs. Oh hell no! Today's workout kicked my ass--NO increased endurance at all. Now keep in mind this may not be a fair evaluation, as I'm coming from a heavy, low rep, low volume type of training and my volume has doubled, or more, in my current training. At any rate, I felt NO ergogenic effect from the Cardarine today.

The effect that seems the most consistent to me is the increased insulin sensitivity. Now that's no small thing, but, again, I'm thinking the Epic Unleashed will produce many of the same effects as Cardarine. I doubt however that Epic will be as powerful of an insulin sensitizer. That's unfortunate, as I see this as the biggest benefit of Cardarine, personally.
I'll be curious to see if 7mg plus and epi product (I'll be logging one in a couple weeks) would give me all the benefits and less drawbacks... Seems like this could be the sweet combo for someone like me who seems to struggle with the "bad" parts of too much gw

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
Stack with agmitine and Hydro3 for more endurance and rbc / no2 boost more oxygen in blood

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As a side note here.......

Alot of us seem to be looking for an increase in endurance during our workouts and/or cardio. Have yet to take Cardarine so I can't comment on it, but by far the best endurance combo I have ever used has been an epi product (follidrone or epic unleashed) and a cordygen supplement. My "go to" anytime Im entering a higher rep phase and increasing cardio

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
As a side note here.......

Alot of us seem to be looking for an increase in endurance during our workouts and/or cardio. Have yet to take Cardarine so I can't comment on it, but by far the best endurance combo I have ever used has been an epi product (follidrone or epic unleashed) and a cordygen supplement. My "go to" anytime Im entering a higher rep phase and increasing cardio
One of my fav endurance combos as well:

Epic Unleashed + Cordygen

Epic Unleashed + Conqu3r

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
One of my fav endurance combos as well:

Epic Unleashed + Cordygen

Epic Unleashed + Conqu3r
your inbox is full but i got the messages finally that messages are working again

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
your inbox is full but i got the messages finally that messages are working again
Great! Glad to hear those went thru. Clearing my inbox now : )

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Interested to see what 7mg does for you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interested to see what 7mg does for you.
Had a huge cheat meal last night (my one true vacation blowout, filled with ice cream and cookies galore)... Woke up this morning bloated as all hell, still feeling full (usually I wake up starving after a big meal), and just overall "over carbed" and "junky". I cannot find a balance for type, amount or timing with this cardarine.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
It seems this is just not working for you. A good experiment, perhaps, I am definitely thankful for the feedback, but... drop it, since it really seems to be bothering you more than helping.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It seems this is just not working for you. A good experiment, perhaps, I am definitely thankful for the feedback, but... drop it, since it really seems to be bothering you more than helping.
Yep. Gonna drop the dose to 7 for a week just to see and then it's out. Shame as I had such high hopes too.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hmm, did you guys change your diets any?
Nope. I wouldn't change my diet to fit a supp. They should fit my lifestyle.

I've bumped down to 7mg the last few days and have been feeling much better. Still seeing zero results though in the fat loss (if anything I feel like I've gained some...) and endurance.

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
I am on second bottle of cardarine and don't see much from it at all . I will not be purchasing again . Giving strength or Ep1c a try instead

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I am on second bottle of cardarine and don't see much from it at all . I will not be purchasing again . Giving strength or Ep1c a try instead
Ep1c Unleashed TD is what I'd go for personally, though I like the caps a lot as well.

If you go with Str3ngth I would highly suggest DermaStr3ngth. Personally I feel that there are some bio-availability issues with Laxogenin taken orally and that a TD is best suited for this compound.

**No fat reduction or nutrient partitioning effect noticed from the Carder1ne? I haven't had the chance to run it yet

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
Trandermal ehh. ...how does the stuff smell and appear on skin? Funky? I used the transform from them back in day it worked great smelled fine

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ya I have a second bottle but don't think I'll be using it. Just prob gonna sell it and try to cut my losses.

Trying out some (-)-epi myself here next week as well

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Trandermal ehh. ...how does the stuff smell and appear on skin? Funky? I used the transform from them back in day it worked great smelled fine
Yeah, I know...I'm not a fan of TD's except in some cases where I feel they work better.

EU TD gives a bit different of a feel than caps (the later of which is more acute in effects). You wouldn't be going wrong with either option of EPIC. The TD is brown(ish), thin and dries fast (doesn't look wierd on skin). Most like the smell. Hard to compare it...I've heard one guy say has a pinesol type odor to it.

My honest to goodness fav is EU TD + caps....wholly hell the endurance, pumps and recovery. It really is a whole different feel than either standalone.

BUT, for laxo, I still feel like TD is best. That or bump the oral dosage to about 150% of the TD. So if you were taking 100mg of TD, I'd say 150mg of the caps is equivalent as an example. I don't have any specific science to quote on the variance in bio-availability between oral and TD atm. The aforementioned is just my personal opinion.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang that sucks and is a bit disappointing.

I'm hoping because of my job I'll have a better chance at taking advantage of any increase in fat/carb usage for fuel.

Aside from my tabata routine, I also train 10hrs a day, split into 2 shifts

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope. I wouldn't change my diet to fit a supp. They should fit my lifestyle.

I've bumped down to 7mg the last few days and have been feeling much better. Still seeing zero results though in the fat loss (if anything I feel like I've gained some...) and endurance.
You don't have different specific diets for different goals?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm only on day 4 at 2 caps per day aside from day one (1cap) days off like today, (1cap)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which are you asking about, Ep1c Unleashed TD or Dermastr3ngth?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You don't have different specific diets for different goals?
To an extent, but for me a goal timeframe is usually much longer than a supplement cycle. For instance I cut down over the course of about 4 months and now and simply trying to hold this condition for a significant period of time (6mo or so), so the goal is to maintain (aka fairly constant diet) for that timefram which will include various supplements during it. Once I've found a diet that works for a goal, I stick with it and supplement around that since its far more important that the supp itself.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To an extent, but for me a goal timeframe is usually much longer than a supplement cycle. For instance I cut down over the course of about 4 months and now and simply trying to hold this condition for a significant period of time (6mo or so), so the goal is to maintain (aka fairly constant diet) for that timefram which will include various supplements during it. Once I've found a diet that works for a goal, I stick with it and supplement around that since its far more important that the supp itself.
Mega props to you. I just stick to the same plain jane IF diet I've been doing for years whether it's for bulking or cutting.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mega props to you. I just stick to the same plain jane IF diet I've been doing for years whether it's for bulking or cutting.
That's exactly what I've been doing lately... I've found that I enjoy that style of eating so I've simply begun tinkering with macros and calories when I want something to change. I have literally tried every single type of dieting and eating style I can find over the last few years and finally think I found what I like the best (and it may not even be what is truly working the best/fastest but its one that i can do without having to think about it, making it more of a lifestyle than a "diet" - which i think is more important, especially for the long run)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see, makes sense. Hopefully I'll see something from this then

nump

Awards
just bought a bottle. I was always hesitant of using this because of cancer concerns, but I did a little more reading and it seems blown out of proportion. I'm currently in PCT so hopefully this helps

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If anyone is interested, selling my 2 bottles of Cadar1ne $70

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
This is all valuable honest feedback. This is how honest transparent companies do market research

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I second this.
I get some fatburning effect, but that´s more or less it. I havn´t noticed anything in endurance increase.
I´ve just bumped the dose into 21 mg ED to see if this will do anything. Will run my last bottles but after that I´ve to try something else instead.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I decided to try a little experiment today/last night... I've been running at just 7mg for the last week and feeling about 60% less of the tiredness/low bs type sides.

As today is my scheduled refeed day, I decided to bump up to 14mg for last nights dose and see how I felt today. Holy hell, I was dragging ass again at the gym just now. Hadn't eaten yet but wow did all the bad sides come back. I'll be dosing at 14 again today with my refeed and I'll be interested to see how I feel tomorrow.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been dosing at 14mg for 3 weeks and have noticed an increase in my endurance for my workouts. I am using it while doing my PCT. I will be bumping to 21mg next week and see if I see any difference.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id love to know the precise physiological differences that would account for the dramatic black-white variance in experiences people seem to be having with this compound. At the moment its a bit of a headscratcher.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I took 7mg yesterday and 7mg today. Intermittent fasting, training fasted in the morning, Cardarine in the afternoon between meals. Feeling really good, nothing special to report.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So I decided to try a little experiment today/last night... I've been running at just 7mg for the last week and feeling about 60% less of the tiredness/low bs type sides.

As today is my scheduled refeed day, I decided to bump up to 14mg for last nights dose and see how I felt today. Holy hell, I was dragging ass again at the gym just now. Hadn't eaten yet but wow did all the bad sides come back. I'll be dosing at 14 again today with my refeed and I'll be interested to see how I feel tomorrow.
I haven't noticed anything except increased body temperature and being tired at the end of the night. By 830pm I'm wiped. Though I start at 6am
Using 1 cap 530 am, & 1 cap before my second shift at 3pm

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Feeling much better today. I think going forward I'll finish this bottle at 7mg daily and 14mg on my refeed days. Still haven't seen any benefits so no chance I'll use the second bottle but might as well finish the opened one.