Tesamorelin

NYCFITOVER40

NYCFITOVER40

Awards
Hey all
40 yo male 5’7” 165

I hit the gym 4-5 days a week. Resistance training light cardio. Diet is on point. Track everything. Currently on TRT weekly dose of 190mgs.

im interested on running a tesamorelin cycle or 60days. Does anyone have experience either with a provider or doing it on their own?

im waiting on a callback from transcend but also considering just doing it on my own since im in great shape to start. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The only benefit you will get from 60 days is better sleep. You start to see results at 4 months and should really plan to run it a year. This means pinning 5/6 days a week and spending a good amount of money, as it is not a cheap peptide. While it will improve lab numbers, it is not like other PEDs, and you should not expect extreme or fast changes. What are your goals?

Transcend is expensive and you just missed their black Friday 50% off tesamorelin that would have gotten it closer to competitive prices. The main benefit of using them is a fairly trustworthy source but if you can find another trusted source cheaper, its well worth it. Either way you will be "doing it on your own." Their people are simply salesmen not doctors or anything like that.

NYCFITOVER40

NYCFITOVER40

Awards
The only benefit you will get from 60 days is better sleep. You start to see results at 4 months and should really plan to run it a year. This means pinning 5/6 days a week and spending a good amount of money, as it is not a cheap peptide. While it will improve lab numbers, it is not like other PEDs, and you should not expect extreme or fast changes. What are your goals?

Transcend is expensive and you just missed their black Friday 50% off tesamorelin that would have gotten it closer to competitive prices. The main benefit of using them is a fairly trustworthy source but if you can find another trusted source cheaper, its well worth it. Either way you will be "doing it on your own." Their people are simply salesmen not doctors or anything like that.
my goal is to trim some fat and gain muscles. Which peptide site is trustworthy in your opinion?

I saw in most sources a 60 day cycle is standard guess not

Thanks

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
my goal is to trim some fat and gain muscles. Which peptide site is trustworthy in your opinion?

I saw in most sources a 60 day cycle is standard guess not

Thanks
We arent allowed to discuss sources which arent board sponsors. MAresearch is a great source but I dont think they carry Tesamorelin yet.
In my experience it is not really something that is "cycled" but run for longer periods of time, for maximal/visible effect. I have heard people run it 6+ months on then switch to something like mk677 as it is cheaper and easier, but thats only for your wallet to recover. Transcend recommended a year on. If you have run extensive blood labs and GH numbers have come back low, and you have the money, then it is worth trying -but don't expect steroid or GH gains- especially after only 60 days.

You are on TRT so there are plenty of other cheaper, stronger, faster ways to cut fat and gain muscle. ;)