Tank going Off The Chain! (sponsored)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Did he answer this question and I missed it?? Cause it's a pretty fckn good question
technically no,

however we have come to the conclusion hes an anabolic taliban that will get 72 scoops of protein and his barbell will explode.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ps

its still early in the year, but this should be nominated as the best video post lmao those panties you have on, lmao you cant even see, your banging the side of the rack lmao

Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 7.40.59 PM.png

LMAO

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm having nightmares of this now thanks tank !!! I hope your the winner cuz my weenies tingling for ya !!!!!
ps

its still early in the year, but this should be nominated as the best video post lmao those panties you have on, lmao you cant even see, your banging the side of the rack lmao

View attachment 144328

LMAO

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
you know how things blow over or forgotten about, sorry Tank999 this aint one of them lmao

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
you know how things blow over or forgotten about, sorry Tank999 this aint one of them lmao
Nope....the Great Underwear Iron Bandit

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You guys are crazeeeeeeee! And I ain't stoppin - I'm now gonna wear it in ALL my pics and vidz! So there! Lmbfao!
Fck yeah! Own those underwear....or gimp mask.....

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Chesticles today on 1 1/2 scoops intra. That's 4 days in a row, when I was supposed to take a day off in between. But recovery has been solid systemically - though individual muscles are sore from pushing some limits this week.

Machine press - 8x8 45second breaks
Hammer decline - 5x10
Hammer incline - 5x10
PecDec - 3x15 with a dropset on the end
Pushups - 2 x endless

Did my heaviest work on declines. Feel energetic but sore.

General review coming up.

Thanks to everyone for hangin out!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Decided to give this one more test: a full body workout! Since I'm gonna be on the road for the next few days and dunno when/if I'll get to a gym, this worked out great. 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop intra.

Hammer delts
Hammer rows
PecDec
Hammer shrugs
Dedz: straight and bent
Light squartz

2x15 each. Decent weight.
Piece a cake!
Review later on
tshirt.jpg

Cheers

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

I love when I try a supp that actually does what its supposed to. I don't live in a dreamworld (if any of you are old enough to remember a certain supplement company that tried to sell us "the band"?) but I've nevertheless been disappointed many a time.
NOT THIS TIME! This is a solid supp that does what it's supposed to do, and does it well.
Mixes well
Taste good
Kicks in pretty quickly
Gives a constant level good energy
Helps in systemic recovery
The only con: you have to keep track of your work because this will have you going waaay beyond your normal abilities and recovery capabilities. I was doing like 1 1/2 times my normal workload, and if hadn't kept track I would have gone all energizer bunny - fa realz!
This ones a keeper!