Superdrol/ muscle groups twice a week?

northtexas921

Awards
When taking superdrol can you work muscle groups twice a week to achieve better results because cycles are so short?

Shoulders/tri
Back/bi
Chest/legs
Shoulders/tri
Back/bi

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Remember any PED will simply enhance the process by which we build tissue.

Its definitely fine but depends on your past training history and other details.

northtexas921

Awards
Remember any PED will simply enhance the process by which we build tissue.

Its definitely fine but depends on your past training history and other details.
When I first started using gear I would lift muscle groups twice a week with great results but over the past 5 years I have been doing them once a week, sometimes arms Monday and Friday.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
When I first started using gear I would lift muscle groups twice a week with great results but over the past 5 years I have been doing them once a week, sometimes arms Monday and Friday.
As long as your programming is right, go for it!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
theres no reason I can think of for training a muscle group just once a week

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Add in another leg day an you'll be good!

Don't get hurt though! Steroids don't help your tendons and ligaments.

northtexas921

Awards
Really would like to hit everything twice a week and I definitely eat enough. I just don't know if 1 rest day is enough.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I usually do.2 of most muscle groups always 2 leg days

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
And that's when off cycle while on recovery is faster so yes

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with increased training. I like to do the PHAT program with some modifications. I like the combination of power days and hypertrophy days. Best of both worlds and anabolics make it even more rewarding in terms of huge physical changes. Like others have said, exercise caution. Numerous serious injuries have been the result of pushing harder on cycle than the body can hope to match.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I'm natty, I squat 5x a week, bench 3x a week and deadlift 3x a week, still recovering and growing. Just listen to how your body is feeling

moleculargnz

Awards
FYI - you can train muscle groups more than once a week even when off cycle. In fact, if done correctly it can be more beneficial for muscle growth as MPS remains elevated in a certain muscle for about 48 hrs after training it. High frequency is the way to go both on and off cycle imo.

northtexas921

Awards
I think it's wrong to change your training to anything different when using AAS or supplements. So what then?. You let your diet and training go to sh*t when off?. You're not even concerned about it?.
I don't plan on really changing my diet except for altering for the mass I put on. What makes you say that?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Agreed with increased training. I like to do the PHAT program with some modifications. I like the combination of power days and hypertrophy days. Best of both worlds and anabolics make it even more rewarding in terms of huge physical changes. Like others have said, exercise caution. Numerous serious injuries have been the result of pushing harder on cycle than the body can hope to match.
This is what I'm doing.
PHAT, superdrol, and tren.
The results are almost too good; in two weeks people have begun to shamelessly stare at me at the gym, and friends have told me I've blown the f*** up, but also look more cut, they can't comprehend the amount of weight I'm lifting, etc etc etc

northtexas921

Awards
This is what I'm doing.
PHAT, superdrol, and tren.
The results are almost too good; in two weeks people have begun to shamelessly stare at me at the gym, and friends have told me I've blown the f*** up, but also look more cut, they can't comprehend the amount of weight I'm lifting, etc etc etc
I'm going to be taking superdrol 20-30mg Ed with lgd-4033 10mg Ed as well as my TRT dose 190mg test cyp

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm going to be taking superdrol 20-30mg Ed with lgd-4033 10mg Ed as well as my TRT dose 190mg test cyp
How long are you running the sdrol? What about the LGD?

northtexas921

Awards
SD 4-6 weeks depends on my liver. LGD 10 weeks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sd 4-6 weeks depends on my liver lgd 10 weeks
SD at that dose is bad news for your liver and lipids. I wouldn't attempt anymore than 4 weeks max. The combination of LGD could also wreak havoc on your lipids. Extreme caution with this.

northtexas921

Awards
SD at that dose is bad news for your liver and lipids. I wouldn't attempt anymore than 4 weeks max. The combination of LGD could also wreak havoc on your lipids. Extreme caution with this.
Suggestions?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Definitely don't run the superdrol for more than 4 weeks. I'm 2 weeks in and have noticed a significant decrease in appetite. Running for one more week and then dropping all orals for the time being.

northtexas921

Awards
Definitely don't run the superdrol for more than 4 weeks. I'm 2 weeks in and have noticed a significant decrease in appetite. Running for one more week and then dropping all orals for the time being.
3-4 weeks SD. LGD is okay. 1000 mg TUDCA and some ACP+. Maybe additional add ins for cholesterol levels. Could drop or lower TUDCA after dropping SD.
How long should I wait between SD cycles?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Suggestions?
How long should I wait between SD cycles?
You're on TRT right? I would monitor lipids and liver values to determine when would be safe to cycle again. This is assuming your cruising on your TRT dose and cycling orals in between. Some of the TRT and AAS guys could answer this better than I.

northtexas921

Awards
You're on TRT right? I would monitor lipids and liver values to determine when would be safe to cycle again. This is assuming your cruising on your TRT dose and cycling orals in between. Some of the TRT and AAS guys could answer this better than I.
Have you known anyone to use sd for 3 weeks then m1t for 3-4 weeks? Stupid question maybe but still would like to know.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you known anyone to use sd for 3 weeks then m1t for 3-4 weeks? Stupid question maybe but still would like to know.
Do you mean consecutively? I don't know anybody but I'm sure somebody has. Seems pretty risky to me without monitoring things closely via bloodwork. It's amazing just how far out of whack hormones can make you, yet one still feels fine for the most part. The thing with steroids is the longer and further you suppress and damage your organs, the harder it is to ever return to a healthy state.

northtexas921

Awards
Do you mean consecutively? I don't know anybody but I'm sure somebody has. Seems pretty risky to me without monitoring things closely via bloodwork. It's amazing just how far out of whack hormones can make you, yet one still feels fine for the most part. The thing with steroids is the longer and further you suppress and damage your organs, the harder it is to ever return to a healthy state.
Got it, thanks for the info. I appreciate your time

northtexas921

Awards
You're welcome. Anytime!
One more thing. With running SD for 4 weeks and lgd for 10. How much of my gains can I expect to keep. I will alter my diet for increased muscle mass. Just wondering what the "average" is for keeping SD gains

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more thing. With running SD for 4 weeks and lgd for 10. How much of my gains can I expect to keep. I will alter my diet for increased muscle mass. Just wondering what the "average" is for keeping SD gains
That's all subjective per user but 80-90 percent is realistic IMO.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Superdrol should never go past 4 weeks if u want a longer run DMZ or msten less toxic could do 6 weeks to 8

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
2 day splits are an e****lent choice. See attached

Attachments