Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This has me so pumped. Antaeus has never put out a bad product and that bottle looks sick! Definitely looking forward to this release and I can’t believe it’s already here this week.
Definitely one of the reasons I really like Antaeus, they only come out with a product if it is offering something completely new to the market.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much longer is the 25% off sale good for on the new Antaeus Labs product?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much longer is the 25% off sale good for on the new Antaeus Labs product?
It runs until Thursday midnight, but I have a feeling we are going to sell out before that.

I'd jump on the sale as soon as you can.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It runs until Thursday midnight, but I have a feeling we are going to sell out before that.

I'd jump on the sale as soon as you can.
No doubt this is gonna be a hot seller. I wouldn’t sleep on it

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bought myself two bottles lol I’m so bad with money

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just saw I could've used discount code ULTRATEST25. Would've saved me $20 since I bought 2. Oh well.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By the way, if you guys have any specific questions about Ultra Test just post em in here and I am sure Jake from Antaeus will be happy to drop in answer them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just saw I could've used discount code ULTRATEST25. Would've saved me $20 since I bought 2. Oh well.
BigGame84 drop musclemaker a note maybe he can do something for you. They are a Great company !!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BigGame84 shoot the team a message on the site, they will take care of it for you.

Email us at [email protected] or respond to any email we've sent you like your order confirmation.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2017 top, 2018 bottom.

I've always thought Shawn has had an amazing physique though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the feedback guys. Post some pics when you receive

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did just that and Joe said that he would refund me back the difference. And my order already shipped. Great service.
They are a Great Company to deal with!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see that Anafuse has been somewhat revamped. I have never tried it, but have always been curious...

I see that the info page has not been updated to reflect what appears to be a different ingredient label on the back of the bottle image. There is only a very partial view, but I can see that quercetin has been added. Is this just straight up quercetin, and was it added with the intent of bioavailability enhancement?

I see that the proprietary blend still exists for the main active ingredients :(

I think this is a clear case where I have been put off by the proprietary blend. For example, if there is only 25mg Laxo per serving (2 capsules), the Laxo component would be considered useless by most people’s standards. If it is 100mg per serving, we have some potential there!

I also love (-)-epi products, but if this blend is mainly Schisandra Chinensis with just a dusting of (-)-epi and Laxo, it would be a poor investment. Does Strong have anymore info on the blend, and are there any plans to go open label. It’s not like (-)-epi and Laxo are anything new at this stage in the game.

Thanks for any info!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don’t have any additional info but I think musclemaker will be able to possible get more from the manufacturer

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t have any additional info but I think musclemaker will be able to possible get more from the manufacturer
That would be cool:cool:

I just noticed that HICA was put back in the proprietary blend too..

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see that Anafuse has been somewhat revamped. I have never tried it, but have always been curious...

I see that the info page has not been updated to reflect what appears to be a different ingredient label on the back of the bottle image. There is only a very partial view, but I can see that quercetin has been added. Is this just straight up quercetin, and was it added with the intent of bioavailability enhancement?

I see that the proprietary blend still exists for the main active ingredients :(

I think this is a clear case where I have been put off by the proprietary blend. For example, if there is only 25mg Laxo per serving (2 capsules), the Laxo component would be considered useless by most people’s standards. If it is 100mg per serving, we have some potential there!

I also love (-)-epi products, but if this blend is mainly Schisandra Chinensis with just a dusting of (-)-epi and Laxo, it would be a poor investment. Does Strong have anymore info on the blend, and are there any plans to go open label. It’s not like (-)-epi and Laxo are anything new at this stage in the game.

Thanks for any info!
I will see what other info I can get for you, additionally, we will get the supp facts updated on the site today.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will see what other info I can get for you, additionally, we will get the supp facts updated on the site today.
Great...thanks!
I am interested to be able to fully see the updated supplement facts for sure!
I suspect Vital Alchemy will not be willing to divulge too much about the proprietary blend, or they would have done so with the rebranding. Maybe they would be willing to share just the Laxo content per serving with us though...

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here you go Ricky10

Also, Laxogenin is dosed at 50 mg per serve, so 100 mg daily.

You were also correct on the Quercetin, "Quercetin inhibits the enzyme class known as “sulfotransferases” from binding to Epicatechin and attaching a sulfur atom to it, preventing its deactivation."

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great...thanks!
I am interested to be able to fully see the updated supplement facts for sure!
I suspect Vital Alchemy will not be willing to divulge too much about the proprietary blend, or they would have done so with the rebranding. Maybe they would be willing to share just the Laxo content per serving with us though...
They sent me some more science behind it all:

"With quercetin it's very simple. Epicatechin is primarily metabolized by an enzyme-class called the SULTs, or sulfotransferases. These enzymes bind to epicatechin and attach a sulfur atom to it, which both deactivates (-)-epi and makes it more polar, which then facilitates its excretion from the body via the kidneys.

...Quercetin inhibits this process. In numerous tests, quercetin inhibited sulfation of 4-nitrophenol, a model substrate for SULT1A1, the major phenol SULT in human liver, and the sulfation of several drugs (e.g. salbutamol, minoxidil, paracetamol, and apomorphine) in human liver cytosol, with IC50 concentrations in the nanomolar range.

See:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7669078
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12065059
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8742236
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12162854

Note that quercetin very strongly inhibits the SULT isoform SULT1A1. Then see:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12124307 "

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They sent me some more science behind it all:

"With quercetin it's very simple. Epicatechin is primarily metabolized by an enzyme-class called the SULTs, or sulfotransferases. These enzymes bind to epicatechin and attach a sulfur atom to it, which both deactivates (-)-epi and makes it more polar, which then facilitates its excretion from the body via the kidneys.
Quercetin definitely seems like a nice addition to the formula. It’s always wise to keep those SLUTs under control!

To be honest, I was hoping the dose of Laxo was going to be closer to the 100mg range per serving, but at least 50mg is respectable. I would be combining it with Iconogenin so I know the two would offer me quite a hearty dose regardless.

I am tempted to give it a go!

Thanks for taking the time!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Haha agreeee with the above gif:)

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Just got first bottle of radiate caps. Does it really need to be taken before food ? I workout in the am but do not eat prior to working out I stay fasted for another 4 hrs

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got first bottle of radiate caps. Does it really need to be taken before food ? I workout in the am but do not eat prior to working out I stay fasted for another 4 hrs
No it doesn’t and I don’t take it with food. It’s more of a recommendation if you’re sensitive to stims. The Y is effective in the absence of food as well which can help speed up fat loss.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No it doesn’t and I don’t take it with food. It’s more of a recommendation if you’re sensitive to stims. The Y is effective in the absence of food as well which can help speed up fat loss.
What he said!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never take it with food !!

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
So guys, I know it's probably still a little early to truly tell, but for those of you who have ordered Ultra Test, any comments, reviews, feedback, etc.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Little early but some initial feedback is in this thread

Ultra Test by Antaeus Labs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306302
Thanks, and btw have always appreciated your forum name! Assuming of course it's a reference to the band, and I do like their older albums, still good, dude has a great voice, just too much makeup, lol. Not the oldest, but one of my first CDs was Black Sails... and all of the old Epitaph, I believe, comp albums! Anyway, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on UT. Should be here soon. While I am familiar with scientific methods, p-values, quantitative methods, I'm not a huge fan, nor did I Major/Master in Science, just business/finance. But I have indeed tried, at least to some extent, most ingredients commonly associated with natty tb's and decided to offer my services as a test subject as I I'll be using it, not in association with a cycle, rather just alone as a natty booster. This is aside from radiate, and possibly assassinate, as I still hope to lose another 60 lbs and a great amount of bf% before running any form of ph cycle. I am also suffering from extremely low test, last recorded at a measily 130ng/dl. I am on a very low dose of test c from my doctor of 200mg split over 3 weeks. So somewhere @ 66mg/week as we are waiting to see how my test production reacts to coming off a prescription known to severely reduce tt. All of these levels will remain constant during my trial of the Ultra Test, and although they may have a negative impact on UTs effects, I am still hoping for some positive results from use of the product. I will try to chime in every so often with any helpful information or results I can tell are most likely from the UT itself as I have run radiate for the past couple months, and used assassinate in the past year, as well as have been running the test at the same level for a number of months now, and really while alleviating most of the bad symptoms of low T, it hasn't really escalated my total t levels. So I just want to try to help give a little feedback here and there to help others to decide if they should invest as well. So while I won't exactly be starting a thread, hopefully can help give some occassional feedback on the product. Hopefully my feedback will help, given the extra variables in my research. I hope to hear from others some more info on tested dosing schedules, dosage based on weight as I'm currently 5'10, 260lbs, 34 yrs old, and an IF'r. Also my goal is to continue to cut a great deal of weight/recomp, and not to bulk, unless it is lean muscle mass.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, and btw have always appreciated your forum name! Assuming of course it's a reference to the band, and I do like their older albums, still good, dude has a great voice, just too much makeup, lol. Not the oldest, but one of my first CDs was Black Sails... and all of the old Epitaph, I believe, comp albums! Anyway, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on UT. Should be here soon. While I am familiar with scientific methods, p-values, quantitative methods, I'm not a huge fan, nor did I Major/Master in Science, just business/finance. But I have indeed tried, at least to some extent, most ingredients commonly associated with natty tb's and decided to offer my services as a test subject as I I'll be using it, not in association with a cycle, rather just alone as a natty booster. This is aside from radiate, and possibly assassinate, as I still hope to lose another 60 lbs and a great amount of bf% before running any form of ph cycle. I am also suffering from extremely low test, last recorded at a measily 130ng/dl. I am on a very low dose of test c from my doctor of 200mg split over 3 weeks. So somewhere @ 66mg/week as we are waiting to see how my test production reacts to coming off a prescription known to severely reduce tt. All of these levels will remain constant during my trial of the Ultra Test, and although they may have a negative impact on UTs effects, I am still hoping for some positive results from use of the product. I will try to chime in every so often with any helpful information or results I can tell are most likely from the UT itself as I have run radiate for the past couple months, and used assassinate in the past year, as well as have been running the test at the same level for a number of months now, and really while alleviating most of the bad symptoms of low T, it hasn't really escalated my total t levels. So I just want to try to help give a little feedback here and there to help others to decide if they should invest as well. So while I won't exactly be starting a thread, hopefully can help give some occassional feedback on the product. Hopefully my feedback will help, given the extra variables in my research. I hope to hear from others some more info on tested dosing schedules, dosage based on weight as I'm currently 5'10, 260lbs, 34 yrs old, and an IF'r. Also my goal is to continue to cut a great deal of weight/recomp, and not to bulk, unless it is lean muscle mass.
I've been using it just under a week now, seems like libido is up but overall still too early to really tell.

We all need time since I think the earliest anyone received their product was around Wednesday-Thursday of last week but for most they are likely just getting their bottles.

Please keep us updated with your progress.

Also, when you type you messages try to break it into a couple paragraphs kind of like how I am doing here. You write a lot (which is great) but it's hard to read when it's bunched all into one paragraph.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I've been using it just under a week now, seems like libido is up but overall still too early to really tell.

We all need time since I think the earliest anyone received their product was around Wednesday-Thursday of last week but for most they are likely just getting their bottles.

Please keep us updated with your progress.

Also, when you type you messages try to break it into a couple paragraphs kind of like how I am doing here. You write a lot (which is great) but it's hard to read when it's bunched all into one paragraph.
yeah. sorry about that. will do!

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this formula for new Purge Riptx, any good, how is the dosing? Just need help lol
Screenshot_20180921-172115.jpeg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Other than the fact they can’t spell forskolin it looks ok . It’s a little heavy on the stims but a good dose of carnitine, p-6, and GBB.

Anything you’re looking for in particular?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Other than the fact they can’t spell forskolin it looks ok . It’s a little heavy on the stims but a good dose of carnitine, p-6, and GBB.

Anything you’re looking for in particular?
I was just curious as to how this compares to something like oxymax, u need to lose fat, already started keto, just wanted to use the new DVST8 pre or the arez titanium, unless you know a better one, then stack ghost size, then a fat burner and possibly a non stim one, then i sae thus one and it seemed even possibly better than Oxymax

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks kind of similar to oxymax just has more variation stims and slight tweaks. If you want some non stim fat burners look into something like PES shift and perhaps a 7-keto product like androshred. Links are below. I used both products on my last two cuts and they worked really well. I apply the shred in the morning and also right before bed. Helps keep me burning around the clock.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/shift-by-pescience

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/androshred-by-muscle-gelz

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultra test sold out but we will have replenishment tomorrow or Friday for anyone still wanting to give it a whirl. Sold like hot cakes so we had to restock to help accommodate everyone

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ultra test sold out but we will have replenishment tomorrow or Friday for anyone still wanting to give it a whirl. Sold like hot cakes so we had to restock to help accommodate everyone
A good problem to have....

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea it has been moving quite well, can't beat that price point either.

After about a week on I am definitely feeling an uptick in libido.