Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh whew! I thought pst was Chicago time no?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m an idiot lol thank you kind sir

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can you use the general 10% in addition to the emailed codes?
The 10% code is people who are not on our email list, the 15% is the insiders discount, they can not be combined.

They are in essence the same promotion but with a bigger discount for those part of the team.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So in 40 minutes kingslayer should be showing up as 50, 60 or 70% off?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So in 40 minutes kingslayer should be showing up as 50, 60 or 70% off?
Basically, between 11-12 a pop up and the homepage banner will change showing the time bomb discount code for King Slayer.

Once the largest discount code(s) are used up, the homepage banner and pop up will change to show the new coupon code for the next discount tier and so on until that product's time bombs are done.

Fyi, K1ng's Slayer will be dropping the first bomb at 70% off.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Basically, between 11-12 a pop up and the homepage banner will change showing the time bomb discount code for King Slayer.

Once the largest discount code(s) are used up, the homepage banner and pop up will change to show the new coupon code for the next discount tier and so on until that product's time bombs are done.

That’s big! Have you announced the entire list yet or will it mainly be a surprise what comes next?

Joepower

Joepower

Awards

My body is ready. Let's do this.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

70% off k1ngs slayer is amazing! Plus free shipping!?! Hopefully some forum members are the first ones in .

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Getting anxious lol keep refreshing haha

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still ironing out stuff but for today's time bombs we are looking at:

K1ng's Slayer by Olympus Labs - Dropping between 11am-12pm pst

Sergeant Steel by Assault Labs - Dropping between 2pm-3pm pst

Fyi, all time bomb items will qualify for free shipping (free shipping is normally for orders $100 or more).
free shipping to Canada to?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Getting anxious lol keep refreshing haha

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there going to be a limit to how many we can purchase?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seriously though haha not going to complain cuz it’s a sick deal but I’m going to complain why say 11 when the code isn’t there in time?

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
I been refreshing for 25 min with no discount banner for K1ngSlayer...

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seriously though haha not going to complain cuz it’s a sick deal but I’m going to complain why say 11 when the code isn’t there in time?
The whole thing wasn’t communicated very well at all. Somebody needs a lesson in business tactics. It’s better to under promise and over deliver.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It says "starting between 11am and noon Pacific time" which means that the sale can pop up anytime between that hour. Everyone finds a way to complain...

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It says "starting between 11am and noon Pacific time" which means that the sale can pop up anytime between that hour. Everyone finds a way to complain...
They could break the discount codes up at random times during the hour. It’s well past half the hour and not a single code has been flashed. It’s shady, misleading advertising.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"Starting at 70% off between 11a and noon pacific time" is what it states so the sale will only be good for 1 hour

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, limited 1 per customer. Wouldn't be fair for one person to score big and clean house and leave none for the rest.
Doesn’t really matter since you haven’t run the sale codes at all in 40 minutes. What a joke.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn’t really matter since you haven’t run the sale codes at all in 40 minutes. What a joke.
It says between 11-12. Not sure how we can make that any clearer?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some of us have jobs lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You may as well have said between 10 and 12. That wouldn’t have been any less accurate.
Except that’s a two hour window vs a one hour window....

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought I was going to save money with this sale. But I figured out how to save even more money: stop buying from strong supplement shop.

Extremely piss poor practice here.

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
My chat contact at Strong didn’t seem to know the time in the Pacific time zone. Maybe they meant 12-1pm?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously... why did i even waste my time waiting. 1 per customer is that a joke
Yes we have a limited amount. At 70% off and free shipping it’s still an incredible deal. We want others to be able to take advantage as well.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes we have a limited amount. At 70% off and free shipping it’s still an incredible deal. We want others to be able to take advantage as well.
Otherwise BRB, clearing stocks and putting them on ebay

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I read this as, sale will be between 11am and noon pct and the discounts will start at 70% off. I do not read this as the sale could start anytime between 11am and noon. Maybe I am just a moron, wouldn't be the first time or the last

Attachments