Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you go for the full 2 scoop dose of Bloodshr3d RAW? It blows my head clean off and I have a high stick tolerance. I’ve had to give away a full tub.

I’ve not tried ignit3 but AL-7 was strong but doesn’t come near to how RAW ruins me.
I have only had samples of RAW and I only took 1/2 packet (1 scoop) at a time. That was too much for me at the time, but I did buy a tub of WAR a year or two ago and enjoyed that. No issues with two scoops on that one..

I agree that RAW is definitely more potent than Alpha Lean-7..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't Bring A Firecracker To A Missle Party

Don’t sleep on our released people. Every single time we drop I get messages of how people missed the sale! (I’m assuming there’s gonna be a sale lol).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yet another provocative promo ad :)
Gotta respect the fact that y’all have a theme goin on!
Lol. Attention grabbers for these new releases! Gotta get people ready

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
That’s a killer stack. Let us know how it treats you. Just started on vector solo but I’ll probably add FD2 in 4 weeks.
Same here. Been on Vector for about month. Follidrone is on its way.

GoDeacs

Awards
I'm still digging it after a month in. Nice gains. Keep the calories up and the workouts intense. Can't go wrong.
Well I’m going somewhat Keto and low carb with it. Should be interesting we will see.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Cut just want to see what it does
Well I can tell you I was on a Keto cut before Vector. Only did 20 grams of carbs daily for 6 months. The hunger is real with Vector. Lol. On a lean bulk now but keeping the carbs high. Liking the results so far.

GoDeacs

Awards
Awesome maybe I’ll just try kill some of the hunger with more protein. Lol

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I can tell you I was on a Keto cut before Vector. Only did 20 grams of carbs daily for 6 months. The hunger is real with Vector. Lol. On a lean bulk now but keeping the carbs high. Liking the results so far.
I often struggle to maintain much of an appetite on keto. I’d be interested to see what that’d be like on vector.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
I often struggle to maintain much of an appetite on keto. I’d be interested to see what that’d be like on vector.
Same here with the appetite. But I didnt even try to attempt keto on Vector. Figure I want the most out of it. Think I made the right choice. Getting bigger but still maintaining a lean physique. Plus I missed the carbs.....so much. Lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You still won't have much of an appetite on keto with Vector. At least, I don't, in which case helps me out because I'm actually gaining muscle, albeit slowly while dropping body fat and defining. It's the best recomp I've ever been on, and it's going to go into high gear when I finish the 3rd bottle of Vector and start up the FD2 / Letrone / Viron / Exotherm stack.

It's going to be sweet for 8 weeks, then back on the Vector maybe to slightly increase calories and carb cycle.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cut just want to see what it does
Cool, I see the other guys gave their input.

Seems like majority of the customers we speak to are trying to bulk on Vector. I was actually more so trying to see if you were trying to bulk on keto, which is obviously hard for most.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Quick question.. can someone explain how "dry" joints feel when someone is referring to taking too much of an ai?.. I mean other than just dry.. I had some weirdness during db flyes in my elbows and shoulders, but I don't think dry is the right word..

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question.. can someone explain how "dry" joints feel when someone is referring to taking too much of an ai?.. I mean other than just dry.. I had some weirdness during db flyes in my elbows and shoulders, but I don't think dry is the right word..
Lol forget an AI, you would know to well what dry joints are if you’ve done ArA. It’s kinda just a shallow pain in the knees, mixed with being uncomfortable. I didn’t feel it anywhere else. I first felt it when I went on a run while on ArA. I think it was back in 2016, but I remember the feeling well.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. well I'm using trueshred rn.. which has arimistane in it.. just curious.. that sounds kinda like it tho.. shallow.. or like a hollow pain kinda.. not unbearable just noticed it some and wondered if it was what people mean when they said dry joints

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm.. well I'm using trueshred rn.. which has arimistane in it.. just curious.. that sounds kinda like it tho.. shallow.. or like a hollow pain kinda.. not unbearable just noticed it some and wondered if it was what people mean when they said dry joints
For me when my joints get dry there is just more of an ache feeling mainly during lifting. I have never been dry from arimistane but some of the RX AI’s have really dried me out. I usually just add in a joint supp and I am good.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The healthier your joints are the less problems you will have, as age creeps up on you the more issues you will see,

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This. Ive been on letrone, diesel E2-X and vicious labs dry spell with 75mg arimistane in it and still no dry joints. Some people this would destroy. Varies from person to person
Based on customer feedback 75mgs of arimistane does seem to be a sweet spot for little to no joint pain.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Amen Brother!
So true. I'm 37. Been working out since 25. It's like your mind tells you can lift like you used to but your body tells you otherwise. Now I have to take supps to oil up the joints. Lol

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[video=youtube;zG89iZSHimg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG89iZSHimg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So true. I'm 37. Been working out since 25. It's like your mind tells you can lift like you used to but your body tells you otherwise. Now I have to take supps to oil up the joints. Lol
I like you started seriously at 25 now I'm 60 !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;zG89iZSHimg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG89iZSHimg&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Looking forward to more info about this event :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Video was actually missing a key piece of info, think time bombs. Added an update to the vid.

[video=youtube;IOH_UEQsd0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOH_UEQsd0I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Video was actually missing a key piece of info, think time bombs. Added an update to the vid.

[video=youtube;IOH_UEQsd0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOH_UEQsd0I&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Now my brain hurts trying to figure it out (or maybe my brain hurts from the 8hr training I just sat through :/) either way I’m still stoked