Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
look at the reviews of iconogenin.
Not seeing any higher dosage logs there.. but seeing people happy with​ their 100-200mg laxo.. also got nephew Legos.. I think I can order the trueshred at least.. unsure about the extra laxo tho.. might hafta check around for a deal on that.. am excited either way tho:)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Order placed for le true shreds:D
Awesome! Check out the logs on it if you haven't! It's definitely a great product for shredding.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get ready to see veins you never knew you had !!
Lol. This is always a great feeling.

And Happy Fathers Day from Strong to you and all the other fathers out there!

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Yes, happy Father's day to all the real dad's out there.. I'll be one of you some day.. maybe the true shred will help me get there;D

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, happy Father's day to all the real dad's out there.. I'll be one of you some day.. maybe the true shred will help me get there;D
Well I got a Happy Fathers Day from my daughter lastnight at midnight. And I got a Happy Father's day from 2 out of 3 stepkids today. Wasn't really expecting it from the 3rd. So I'm happy with that since I raised all of them and taught them about Real life

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope all the dads had a great fathers day yesterday!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We'll make sure to that to the list of benefits of True Shred on the site if it works for you.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I got a Happy Fathers Day from my daughter lastnight at midnight. And I got a Happy Father's day from 2 out of 3 stepkids today. Wasn't really expecting it from the 3rd. So I'm happy with that since I raised all of them and taught them about Real life
That's awesome man congrats! Best feeling in the world I'm sure.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This guy has a goofy voice but he explains this topic well.

All the big food companies out there spend millions of dollars every year to figure out the perfect amount of salt, sugar, fat, and flavor additives to put in their products to create a taste so perfect, that it gives you the craving for more.

[video]https://youtu.be/27vLRkV8o3Q[/video]

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took my first dose of Vector today. Time to grow....and eat.
Probably making a bunch of summer cutters jealous lol.

GoDeacs

Awards
Only little over two weeks in a bottle of exotherm. Disappointing

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your not going to see much in 2 weeks. Got to keep your diet in check and stick with it. of course not everyone responds the same.
Note: I used it with FD2 for 12 weeks and it really helped get rid of that last few lbs of fat last summer that I could never get rid of before.

GoDeacs

Awards
Your not going to see much in 2 weeks. Got to keep your diet in check and stick with it. of course not everyone responds the same.
Note: I used it with FD2 for 12 weeks and it really helped get rid of that last few lbs of fat last summer that I could never get rid of before.
No I’m saying I ran out in only little over two weeks using 3 pumps a day.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I’m saying I ran out in only little over two weeks using 3 pumps a day.
That doesn't sound right? it's been a year since I used it but I had 2 bottles last me 12 weeks. Sorry cant remember how many pumps I used a day. brundel does this sound correct?

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Dunno what to tell you bro, seems like no supplement works for you.

Gotta ask yourself if you are doing something wrong cuz all the supps you have mentioned in the past have worked well for most ppl.

GoDeacs

Awards
Dunno what to tell you bro, seems like no supplement works for you.

Gotta ask yourself if you are doing something wrong cuz all the supps you have mentioned in the past have worked well for most ppl.
I said it was disappointing that it only lasted little over 2 weeks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Average is 26 days.
Open the bottle and turn it over there is likely more in the bottle the pump wont get.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I said it was disappointing that it only lasted little over 2 weeks
I would strongly advise using a marked ml dropper when using pump topicals. I do this with all of them as I have ran short in the past as well. Always ensures accuracy.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I would strongly advise using a marked ml dropper when using pump topicals. I do this with all of them as I have ran short in the past as well. Always ensures accuracy.
Yep. I always dump them into a little tupperware container and use a dropper/gloves.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I use a lot of topicals...Walmart pharmacy will give you a couple of 3ml droppers for free if you ask....3ml dropper is plenty long enough to get to bottom of most topicals.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Fml.. I just got home from working and night class.. been excited all day cuz my packages was delivered.. I got the laxo on BOGO from somewhere else and it's here.. but the main reason for my excitement is not.. am sad panda.. I'mma call the Post office in the morning..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fml.. I just got home from working and night class.. been excited all day cuz my packages was delivered.. I got the laxo on BOGO from somewhere else and it's here.. but the main reason for my excitement is not.. am sad panda.. I'mma call the Post office in the morning..
Yeah the PO has been hit or miss with me lately. Let us know when it gets there! Might require signature?

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
So youre missing the true shred?
Yus.. My package from strong wasnt here when I got home.. package from TF supps was tho.. I mean it's a positive but the whole purpose of getting the extra laxo was to up the amount with true shred..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have had really got luck with the Post Office the last few years, UPS is good, not to crazy about Fed Ex.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What has your diet and training been like? Gotta make sure those are in check if you expect these supplements to work for you.
This. Diet and training need to be on point. It always goes back to the diet and supps are just there to aid the process.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I have had really got luck with the Post Office the last few years, UPS is good, not to crazy about Fed Ex.
Yeah fedex just delayed my trt script for a week not too long ago. And its already supposed to take 5-6 days so i ended up going 2 weeks without a shot and felt like absokute crap by the time it came. Wasnt very happy with fedex lol

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Russel from strong to the rescue:D I got too worked up about things and mixed up the tracking numbers.. should be here today

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mandro The Giant Stack – Stack On The Gains

When choices for anabolic supplements was narrowed users started crying for something that worked just as well for bulking as the pre-ban goods, our Pro Support staff got down to business...Read More