Stacking Anabolic XT with Phosphatidic Acid XT - which one pre workout?

tybolton

Awards
I've been running Anabolic XT for 8 weeks and I've been dosing 2 caps pre-workout and the last dose later in the day. I'm now stacking my last bottle with Phosphatidic Acid XT which says to also take pre-workout. Which one should I take pre-workout? I've been dosing all 4 of the PA XT pre, and dosing the Anabolic XT with my first meal and the last dose later on in the day. Which one would you take pre-workout? Also, any problems with dosing all six of the Anabolic XT at once? Thanks

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been running Anabolic XT for 8 weeks and I've been dosing 2 caps pre-workout and the last dose later in the day. I'm now stacking my last bottle with Phosphatidic Acid XT which says to also take pre-workout. Which one should I take pre-workout? I've been dosing all 4 of the PA XT pre, and dosing the Anabolic XT with my first meal and the last dose later on in the day. Which one would you take pre-workout? Also, any problems with dosing all six of the Anabolic XT at once? Thanks
I love that stack and I've done 3 Anabolic XT and 2 Phosphatidic Acid XT twice per day, with one dose being pre-workout. You could definitely do all 4 Phosphatidic Acid XT pre-workout if you prefer.

There are some people that do use all 6 Anabolic XT at once, so there's no problem with it. I prefer the dose spaced out twice per day, but that's because I always think along the lines of keeping things in my system.

I'm really glad that you're enjoying the stack.