SPONSORED LOG - Vector & Follidrone - Woman - READ FIRST POST BEFORE ASKING ??

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh sweet lord! I would destroy that sh!t. For now I’ll just have to settle for ghost pepper sauce on my eggs and oatmeal.
Dang! Ghost pepper sauce. Things are getting hot in here. I've tried a tiny drop of it but don't think I could make it routine to use it on stuff. My dad actually grows them in his garden and makes hot sauce with them.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang! Ghost pepper sauce. Things are getting hot in here. I've tried a tiny drop of it but don't think I could make it routine to use it on stuff. My dad actually grows them in his garden and makes hot sauce with them.
I’ve been on prep diet since 2015 - I will go to any lengths to make food exciting. Even if means causing internal damage.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Still plugging along. Squats are getting a bit heavier as long as I can hit my cues. When I started lifting a few years ago I had dreams of heavy squats. Now I prioritize form over numbers. I may never hit those big girl numbers but I’m also not trying to snap a hip!

If I were competing this year, I’d probably be back on GW about now. I’m looking forward to seeing if I can still make some progress without it.

I will say that the Vector/Follidrone combo has not caused me any digestion issues. I have IBS-C which can be exacerbated by some supps but luckily nothing has worsened.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good news to hear. I know sometimes when i'm on a few different supps and take them together I have an upset stomach on some days. Glad it's not causing you to have any digestion issues.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
#teamIBS-C checking in ?

I got diagnosed when I was 13. I can sympathize! I had a ridiculous flare up two weeks ago (haven’t had a real issue in YEARS) and lost 7lbs because I couldn’t eat from the bloat and indigestion.

Sounds like you pretty well have yours under control, that’s awesome.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
#teamIBS-C checking in ?

I got diagnosed when I was 13. I can sympathize! I had a ridiculous flare up two weeks ago (haven’t had a real issue in YEARS) and lost 7lbs because I couldn’t eat from the bloat and indigestion.

Sounds like you pretty well have yours under control, that’s awesome.
I was 12 when symptoms started so naturally they just told me it was “part of being a woman” and to deal with it. Yeah - not quite. Didn’t get a diagnosis until I was in my 20’s. It’s gotten better over the years but man when it hits … it’s no joke!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh sweet lord! I would destroy that sh!t. For now I’ll just have to settle for ghost pepper sauce on my eggs and oatmeal.
Kind of sweet at first then the love comes! great combo

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got to be careful even picking those babies! I guy at work with grew some picked them and had to go to the restroom.
Long story short his wife walked in on him in the bathroom with his weiner in a glass of milk! she just said I don't even want to know and walked out! I was LMAO when he told the story!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a great leg day yesterday but my neck injury is holding me back. That’s especially apparent today for shoulders/tris. But despite the pain I’m able to push through. I feel wrecked afterwards but in a really good way. I have no problems training legs three times a week.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had a great leg day yesterday but my neck injury is holding me back. That’s especially apparent today for shoulders/tris. But despite the pain I’m able to push through. I feel wrecked afterwards but in a really good way. I have no problems training legs three times a week.
Dang legs three times in a week would put me in wheelchair;) I've trained legs twice in a week but i typically just hit them once per week hard and that's good enough for me. ha

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang legs three times in a week would put me in wheelchair;) I've trained legs twice in a week but i typically just hit them once per week hard and that's good enough for me. ha
Haha! Well I’m sure you’re pushing real weight compared to what’s heavy for me!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Despite being in significant pain this morning, I really killed my back workout. Followed up with 25 mins of cardio and probably could have gone longer. I love mornings like this!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thinking that my left IT band could be close to snapping so I’ll be giving it some PT this weekend!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Down the left side of my body from a bulging disk at C5/C6. Cardio was the step mill - my favorite torture device.
Agreed. Step mill is my go to cardio machine. I'd way rather do that than walk/run on treadmill or elliptical.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Another leg day crushed. I felt really strong. Very happy I took the time to do stretching/rolling on my hip flexor and IT band yesterday so I was able to add weight on my squats. I ran out of time so I had to adjust the workout a little but I’m glad I stuck with the 6 sets of squats/rack pulls. Energy was great!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Six sets of eccentric sumos have me moving slowly today.
IMG_9360.JPG

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At the risk of getting flamed, I’m going to say this … after 4 weeks of the stack I’ve found that I’m getting almost similar results as if I were on my usual SARMS. No, it’s not as good but definitely better than if I weren’t taking it. I have four weeks left.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^Nice! A natty product that gives you similar results to a non natty product is an effective supp! ha

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^Nice! A natty product that gives you similar results to a non natty product is an effective supp! ha
I’m glad I’m taking a year off so I can play around with new supps, training protocols and stuff. Next will be a mini cut.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At the risk of getting flamed, I’m going to say this … after 4 weeks of the stack I’ve found that I’m getting almost similar results as if I were on my usual SARMS. No, it’s not as good but definitely better than if I weren’t taking it. I have four weeks left.
Nice! and no sides. Vector and FD2 are in my top supplements of all times.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Nice! and no sides. Vector and FD2 are in my top supplements of all times.
No sides that I’ve noticed at all. What are some of the reported ones, of any? I went into this blind so that I wouldn’t have any preconceived notions.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fd2 is my go to, I love the vascularity it gives me and the ability to eat more carbs, the recomp effect is awesome.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And who isn’t down to eat more carbs!!
I also like exotherm from blr as well, the 2 combined is awesome. I usually cycle that in around April and run it through July.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also like exotherm from blr as well, the 2 combined is awesome. I usually cycle that in around April and run it through July.
I’ve never used transdermal products. So you stack that with FD2?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started a new leg day phase today - instant regret!

A1. Hip Width Squat Heels Elevated
9 reps. 3 @ 5050, 3 @ 2020, 3 @ 2010
Rest 90 seconds
A2. Lying Leg Curl
9 reps. 3 @ 5050, 3 @ 2020, 3 @ 2010
Rest 100 seconds
4 sets

B1. Narrow Stance Leg Press
10 partial reps - 10 full reps
Rest 90 seconds
B2. DB Romanian Deadlift
12 reps 3110 tempo
Rest 90 seconds
4 sets

C1. Leg Extensions
8 reps 2012 tempo - 8 reps 2010 tempo Rest 75 seconds
C2. Froggers
15 - 20 reps 2010 tempo Rest
90 seconds
4 sets

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No sides that I’ve noticed at all. What are some of the reported ones, of any? I went into this blind so that I wouldn’t have any preconceived notions.
Only side to FD2 is some people get Hypo if the take it without carbs. Doesn't affect me this way. It does increase my body's desire for carbs but it just feeds the machine since FD2 loves carbs!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exotherm is great stacked with FD2.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I definitely need my CBD oil after today!

A1. Mid-Range Partial Reps DB Shoulder Press Neutral Grip 6 reps 1010 tempo Rest 30 seconds
A2. DB Shoulder Press Neutral Grip 8 reps 3010 tempo
Rest 100 seconds
Perform 3 sets

B. Kirk Shrug 10 reps 1010 tempo Rest 90 seconds
Perform 3 sets

C1. Scott Lateral Raise 10/10 reps 2010 tempo
Rest 30 seconds
C2. Hatfield DB Front Raise 16 total reps 2010 tempo Rest 90 seconds
Perform 3 sets

D. Single Arm Cable Lateral Raise 10 reps 2012 tempo Rest 60 seconds
Perform 3 sets

E. 45 degree Prone DB Lateral Raise 10 reps 2020 tempo Rest 75 seconds
Perform 2 sets

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you killed shoulders today!:)

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A1. Slightly Wider Than Shoulder Width Squat 10, 8, 6, 15 reps Rest 75 seconds
A2. 45 degree Back Extension Snatch Grip
BB 10, 8, 6, 15 reps Rest 90 seconds
4 sets

B1. Leg Extension
8 reps L / R / LR Rest 75 seconds
B2. Lying Leg Curl
8 reps L / R / LR Rest 75 seconds
4 sets

C1. Narrow Stance Squat
8 reps 2210 tempo Rest 90 seconds
C2. Horizontal Back Extension
8 reps 2013 tempo Rest 90 seconds
3 sets

The weakness in my left leg is so obvious in the iso leg curls. But the good news is that I’ve gone up in weight in every lift since the last time I did this program.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! increasing weight is always a good feeling cause you know you're doing something right and pushing yourself.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! increasing weight is always a good feeling cause you know you're doing something right and pushing yourself.
My injury is a real mind f*** and makes me hesitate to push too hard on some things but it was nice to see that the heavier weights on the new lifts weren’t “too hard” at all.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My injury is a real mind f*** and makes me hesitate to push too hard on some things but it was nice to see that the heavier weights on the new lifts weren’t “too hard” at all.
Take it easy! Think about the set back if you damage it!
If it doesn't feel right stop it.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take it easy! Think about the set back if you damage it!
If it doesn't feel right stop it.
I definitely take it easy with my neck - only do low bar regular squats and use a pad when I have to do high bars. The rest is just working around the radiating nerve pain. One day when I have the money I’ll do the surgery to fix it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Injuries are the worst! It makes you appreciate when you don't have an injury and are healthy with no pain.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Injuries are the worst! It makes you appreciate when you don't have an injury and are healthy with no pain.
It’s been so long with the pain that I’ve really forgotten what it’s like without it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s been so long with the pain that I’ve really forgotten what it’s like without it.
:( I guess you just have to deal with it and do the best with what you have!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super solid leg day cranked out. Tons of energy and good focus. Had some extra time so I added leg extension dropsets at the end to make sure I had nothing left in the tank before cardio.

I’m feeling really watery and not happy about it. I’ve never been one to hold water like this.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super solid leg day cranked out. Tons of energy and good focus. Had some extra time so I added leg extension dropsets at the end to make sure I had nothing left in the tank before cardio.

I’m feeling really watery and not happy about it. I’ve never been one to hold water like this.
You been keeping up your water intake?

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A. Seated Barbell Shoulder Press 4 reps 5010 tempo Rest 100 seconds
Perform 5 sets

B1. Seated DB Lateral Raise 10-AMRAP-AMRAP 3010 tempo Rest 30 seconds
B2. Reverse V DB Front Raise 12 reps 2010 tempo
Rest 90 seconds
Perform 3 sets

C. Seated Bradford Press (front to back of head is considered 1 rep) 10 reps Rest 90 seconds
Perform 3 sets

D1. Lean Away DB Lateral Raise 12 reps 1010 tempo
Rest 30 seconds
D2. Sideways Incline DB Lateral Raise 12 reps 1010 tempo Rest 90 seconds
Perform 3 sets

Threw in triceps as well - overhead extensions and cable push downs. Wanted to do dips but shoulder not feeling it.

77ACC979-749B-41F3-A0C5-05DA2A75EA4D.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Looking pumped and vascular in the forearms.