SNS Pine Pollen Capsules (New Release)

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Funny I just asked Steve the same question recently as I’m sure I’m allergic to pollen. I’ve been taking the full dose over the last week and thankfully I haven’t had any reactions.
Have you noticed any benefits?

larkham

Awards
Have you noticed any benefits?
Absolutely. I generally don’t like to comment given it’s only been a week but I have noticed the libido increase. It seems fuller than normal when flaccid and the one time i saw action within the week, noticed an improved erection quality.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
shy of a doctors recommendation maybe a person who is paranoid about it could just bust a cap open and rub it on their hands to see if they have a reaction?
For most people, pollen doesn't have a contact allergy with the skin, so it wouldn't likely work quite that way.

I think starting off with a lower dose just to gauge it would likely be a better way.

No harm in trying it the way you suggested, just for me, like with my pollen allergies, I can be outside all day and get covered in pollen and it doesn't bother my skin, it would be my nasal allergies like if it got in my nose, eyes, etc.