Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I'll send my graphic artist a request for the 6 pack and 12 pack images right now and get them set up on the site as soon as she sends them to me. I'm really glad that you like it - I love it, and completely agree that it - I can't use monohydrate at all, but love Creatine HCI. Some days I use the capsules, other days I use the powder bc I like the taste of it so much.
I’ve tried the Pink Grapefruit and the Lemon Lime and they’re really both exceptional.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we are going to be getting a lot of things back in stock over the next couple of weeks.

We have been really focused on increasing inventory levels of existing products, and then will be back to releasing some exciting new products throughout the rest of the year.

We have just received back in stock:
  • Api-Plex (CEL)
  • Recomp20
  • Phosphatidic Acid XT
  • SYN-30
For a limited time, you can use coupon code backinstock20 to save 20% off of these 4 items, including already discounted stacks and multi-packs.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Recomp20 - Back in Stock Sale:

Save 20% Off

Coupon code: backinstock20

Since we were out of stock on Recomp20 during the last sale, I wanted to do something for those that had wanted to order it so that they could stock up and save money.

For a limited time, you can use coupon code backinstock20 to save 20% off on Recomp20, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and SYN-30 (all just came back in stock) including already discounted stacks and multi-packs.

Recomp20
- Regular Price: 39.99
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 31.99 (save 8.00)

Recomp20 - 3 pack
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 9.98)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 87.99 (save an additional 22.00 for a total savings of 31.98)

Recomp20 - 6 bottles
- Regular Price: 199.99 (save 39.95)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 159.99 (save an additional 40.00 for a total savings of 79.95)

Recomp20 - 12 bottles
- Regular Price: 379.99 (save 99.89)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 303.99 (save an additional 76.00 for a total savings of 175.89)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidic Acid XT- Back in Stock Sale:

Save 20% Off

Since we were out of stock on Phosphatidic Acid XT during the last sale, I wanted to do something for those that had wanted to order it so that they could stock up and save money.

For a limited time, you can use coupon code backinstock20 to save 20% off on Recomp20, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and SYN-30 (all just came back in stock) including already discounted stacks and multi-packs.

Phosphatidic Acid XT:
- Regular Price: 59.99
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 47.99

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 3 pack
- Regular Price: 169.99 (save 9.98)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 135.99 (save an additional 34.00 for a total savings of 43.98)

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 4 bottles
- Regular Price: 219.99 (save 19.97)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 175.99 (save an additional 44.00 for a total savings of 63.97)

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 6 bottles
- Regular Price: 319.99 (save 39.95)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 255.99 (save an additional 64.00 for a total savings of 103.95)

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 12 bottles
- Regular Price: 599.99 (save 119.89)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 479.99 (save an additional 120.00 for a total savings of 239.89)

Phosphatidic Acid XT & X-Gels Stack:
- Regular Price: 99.99 (save 9.99)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 79.99 (save an additional 20.00 for a total savings of 29.99)

Phosphatidic Acid XT & Anabolic XT Stack:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 9.99)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 87.99 (save an additional 22.00 for a total savings 31.99)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Api-Plex Back in Stock Sale:

I wanted to let everyone know that Api-Plex is now back in stock.

For a limited time, save 20% off with coupon code: backinstock20

Api-Plex
- Price w/ coupon code: 31.99 (save 8.00)

Api-Plex - 3 pack:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 10.00)
- Price w/ coupon code: 87.99 (save an additional 22.00 for a total savings of 32.00)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we are going to be getting a lot of things back in stock over the next couple of weeks.

We have been really focused on increasing inventory levels of existing products, and then will be back to releasing some exciting new products throughout the rest of the year.

We have just received back in stock:
  • Api-Plex (CEL)
  • Recomp20
  • Phosphatidic Acid XT
  • SYN-30
For a limited time, you can use coupon code backinstock20 to save 20% off of these 4 items, including already discounted stacks and multi-packs.
Great Deal !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@khall1974 & others ..code is fixed ..confirmed on my end its working.

Reactions: jh1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received several more items back in stock:
  • Anabolic XT (we weren't out but were almost out; so glad new batch arrived in time)
  • MitoBurn XT
  • Sleep Assist XT

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that MitoBurn XT is now back in stock.

MitoBurn XT - Back in Stock Sale:

Save 20% Off

For a limited time, to celebrate it being back in stock, MitoBurn XT will be 20% off; that includes already discounted stacks and multi-packs.

Other products included in the back in stock sales for a limited time are: Recomp20, Phosphatidic Acid XT, SYN-30, & Sleep Assist XT.

MitoBurn XT:
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 31.99 (save 8.00)

MitoBurn XT - 3 Bottles:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 9.98)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 87.99 (save an additional 22.00 for a total savings of 31.98)

MitoBurn & TTA-500 Stack:
- Regular Price: 74.99 (save 5.00)
- Price w/Coupon Code: 59.99 (save an additional 15.00 for a total savings of 20.00)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I added a couple of new stacks containing MitoBurn XT to the website.

For a limited time, you can save 20% off on these as well with coupon code backinstock20.

Lean Edge & MitoBurn XT:
- Regular Price: 79.99 (save 5.00)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 62.99 (save an additional 17.00 for a total savings of 22.00)

Lean Edge, MitoBurn XT, & Thermagize XT:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 14.98)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 87.99 (save an additional 22.00 for a total savings of 14.98)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get your orders in before they run out !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recomp20 was just listed back up on DPS

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Recomp20 was just listed back up on DPS

I think they listed quite a few back in stock if I'm not mistaken.

I saw that they just listed Sleep Assist XT back in stock too.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think they listed quite a few back in stock if I'm not mistaken.

I saw that they just listed Sleep Assist XT back in stock too.
oh did they .. unless they ran it out and relisted it just 30 mins ago bc i put on email notifications on some people always ask about

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
oh did they .. unless they ran it out and relisted it just 30 mins ago bc i put on email notifications on some people always ask about
They have been out of Sleep Assist XT for a long time - very glad to have gotten that one back in.

Sleep Assist XT is a weird one in that it sells great, feedback is great, but there's not much talk about it on here. I think its mainly because with this being more of a bodybuilding forum, not as many people talk about the general health stuff.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DPS just listed CEL MTEST back in stock .. stock up $27.99/bottle is a great deal for what you get with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-Test is back in stock for us as well - the singles and the multi-packs.

We will sell out fast on our end though bc we had a lot of backorders from retailers.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anybody know if DPS has the Blueberry Popsicle Creatine HCL in stock? They just list it as Blue Raspberry, which makes me wonder if it's not the new Popsicle flavor. I may just call them tomorrow to confirm.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anybody know if DPS has the Blueberry Popsicle Creatine HCL in stock? They just list it as Blue Raspberry, which makes me wonder if it's not the new Popsicle flavor. I may just call them tomorrow to confirm.
im sure its just old blue rasp .. @sns8778 can confirm for sure if they got the new one or not

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They have the Blue Raspberry Popsicle. Nowhere has any of the original Blue Raspberry in stock anymore that I know of because we had been out of that for a long time before we got the new flavors in stock.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have the Blue Raspberry Popsicle. Nowhere has any of the original Blue Raspberry in stock anymore that I know of because we had been out of that for a long time before we got the new flavors in stock.
Thanks for confirming that. I already went ahead and ordered Pink Grapefruit but will get the Popsicle next order.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for confirming that. I already went ahead and ordered Pink Grapefruit but will get the Popsicle next order.
You're welcome. All of the flavors taste really good.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Cloma-Plex is now back in stock.

To celebrate, we are doing a back in stock sale on Cloma-Plex and all stacks that include Cloma-Plex.

For a limited time, save 20% off on these by using coupon code: backinstock20

This sale will last through September 1st or while supplies last, as we expect to sell out of stock again fairly quickly.

Cloma-Plex:
- Regular Price: 59.99
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 47.99 (save 12.00)

Cloma-Plex - 2 Pack:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (saves 9.99)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 87.99 (saves an additional 22.00 for a total savings of 31.99)

Cloma-Plex - 3 Pack:
- Regular Price: 159.99 (saves 19.98)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 127.99 (saves an additional 32.00 for a total savings of 51.98)

Cloma-Plex - 6 Bottles:
- Regular Price: 299.99 (saves 59.95)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 239.99 (saves an additional 60.00 for a total savings of 119.95)

Cloma-Plex - 12 Bottles:
- Regular Price: 579.99 (saves 139.89)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 463.99 (saves an additional 116.00 for a total savings of 255.89)

Cloma-Plex & M-Test Stack:
- Regular Price: 89.99 (saves 9.99)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 71.99 (saves an additional 18.00 for a total savings of 27.99)

Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex, M-Test, & Cloma-Plex Stack:
- Regular Price: 179.99 (saves 19.97)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 143.99 (saves an additional 36.00 for a total savings of 55.97)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cloma plex + mtest makes my balls itch ( in a good way growing itching )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

DPS listed it last night back in stock

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received the following back in stock, right in time for the Labor Day Sale:

SNS:
  • GlycoPhase
  • Thermo Scorch
  • Betaine Anhydrous - 300 gram (New - Larger Size)
CEL:
  • Lipo Elite
Muscle Addiction:
  • Muscle Plex

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778
What's the ETA on furosap xt?
I'm hoping about 2 weeks. It's supposed to be encapsulated next week, BUT every time I ever give an estimate it seems to jinx it haha.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm hoping about 2 weeks. It's supposed to be encapsulated next week, BUT every time I ever give an estimate it seems to jinx it haha.
Can you give any updates on the cholesterol support product coming out?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you give any updates on the cholesterol support product coming out?
My best guess would be within the next 2 months, but maybe sooner.

I had hoped that it would be out earlier than now, but we've been prioritizing increasing inventory levels on existing products in order to minimize out of stocks and that's pushed some of the new products back a bit.

It's definitely a priority though because 1) I want it myself so I can stop taking so many different single ingredient products separately for cholesterol, 2) because I'm really excited for the product because I think it will help a lot of people, and 3) I've had money tied up in labels and raw materials for over 6 months now haha.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DPS got SNS PEPTI-PLEX listed .. they should be updating it with write up / profile pic soon.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DPS got SNS PEPTI-PLEX listed .. they should be updating it with write up / profile pic soon.

FlexIt has the best deal right now. Purchase 2 or more for just 42.99 each. Ends on 9/21/23 (Thursday)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And what does this product do?
steve and others were discussing it in other threads .. main focus being pepti-strong which was studied to increase the fibers in muscles / decrease in muscle atrophy

this product will deliver more then just pepti-strong as you can see by the label above

we will have the full write up and details soon posted on AM, i cant give away too much .. great natural muscle builder.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And what does this product do?
Pepti-Plex Highlights/Supports:
Lean Muscle Gains
Increases in Strength
Improved Fat Loss
Improved Endurance & Stamina