Revivarant G - WHAT HAPPENED

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Anybody on here ever use Revivarant G? I got a tub a before they switch to the new packaging and it was incredible and beyond powerful. Like I would use 6-7g as opposed to the recommended 15g, and it would still knock me out all night and into the morning. Now I can push it to 15g and barely know I took anything. Just curious if anyone has same experience or any insight.

Thetwitch4

Awards
No different than their preworkout

Had “illegal” substances in it.

The old kind had a benzo in it, hence how you’d be able to sleep so well

Just like how the PW had an amphetamine in it creating such a kick.

I’ve tried several of the products since the revamp and have thrown them all out, found them to be a waste with no results this time around (albeit I exaggerate a little saying no results) but not worth the money for what you get now.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established

I’ve tried several of the products since the revamp and have thrown them all out, found them to be a waste with no results this time around (albeit I exaggerate a little saying no results) but not worth the money for what you get now.
Wow. Now that you say that, I can’t say I’m surprised. I didn’t hear that it had a benzo in it though, do you have any links to the story?

Thetwitch4

Awards
Let me see if I can dig something up, I remember my team nutritionist from playing college hockey discussing it, I’ll post the exact compound if I can find too.

Thetwitch4

Awards
Oops fix my facts

Not a benzo, acted like a benzo.

Ingredient now changed was GBL, from my mild/novice pharmacy experience filling scripts, it would compare to a mixture of a beta blocker and benzo, but was never actually synthesized for medical use.

Pm sent with link

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The original revivrant was the same as a product called renewtrient and was/contained GHB and later changed to GBL. I'm not sure the version you were you taking but the revivrant from back then was prob 20 years ago. I doubt they were still making it w ghb/gbl. But it would definitely mess you up and then put you in a deep sleep. Used to be big in the bodybuilding world for its benefits releasing GH while in a deep rem stage for longer periods if my memory serves me correctly.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
The original revivrant was the same as a product called renewtrient and was/contained GHB. I'm not sure the version you were you taking but the revivrant from back then was prob 20 years ago. I doubt they were still making it w ghb. But it would definitely mess you up and then put you in a deep sleep. Used to be big in the bodybuilding world for its benefits releasing GH while in a deep rem stage for longer periods if my memory serves me correctly.
I got it just about two years ago. It was the label before the current one. I got it from NP, so it wasn’t stashed for decades or anything. There’s no way that what I had then is the same ingredients as what’s in there now. I remember I would wake up some mornings in a daze, it was that powerful.

Thetwitch4

Awards
Not to say god strength is wrong but there can always be stragglers with company’s.

Just take jack3d for example they pulled that off the shelves pre 2010 but other company’s were still making stuff with the same synthesized amphetamine up until oct of 2017...

There was a scandal local to where I live and it was all over the news.

Even though they pull something I don’t believe they ever truly get all of it till many years later

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GBL was around decades ago, as mentioned above. The more recent version of Revivarent G had/has phenibut in it. Not sure if maybe they took it out, but even if they didn't, the issue with phenibut is that you quickly build tolerance to it. It is highly addictive. You shouldn't use it more than 2-3 nights a week. I had a tub that lasted me months because I'd only use it when needed and stick with milder things otherwise.

Magnesium, Zinc, P5P, Glycine and Gaba make an awesome sleep aid that can be used consistently.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
GBL was around decades ago, as mentioned above. The more recent version of Revivarent G had/has phenibut in it. Not sure if maybe they took it out, but even if they didn't, the issue with phenibut is that you quickly build tolerance to it. It is highly addictive. You shouldn't use it more than 2-3 nights a week. I had a tub that lasted me months because I'd only use it when needed and stick with milder things otherwise.

Magnesium, Zinc, P5P, Glycine and Gaba make an awesome sleep aid that can be used consistently.
There was something A LOT more powerful than phenibut in the tub I used a couple years ago.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There was something A LOT more powerful than phenibut in the tub I used a couple years ago.
Haha, Ok. Phenibut is pretty strong by my standards...usually I have an improved mood even the day after I use it and often into 2 days after using it, although to a lesser degree. I used to use a half scoop of the tub I got too....and the few other products I used with phenibut had similar effects. But maybe I've been getting spiked stuff and never knew it myself?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Haha, Ok. Phenibut is pretty strong by my standards...usually I have an improved mood even the day after I use it and often into 2 days after using it, although to a lesser degree. I used to use a half scoop of the tub I got too....and the few other products I used with phenibut had similar effects. But maybe I've been getting spiked stuff and never knew it myself?
Who knows with APS...it’s just crazy how the first tub I had would literally knock me into next week with 6-7g and now a year or two later I buy the same product and it has little to no effect at that same dosage.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Who knows with APS...it’s just crazy how the first tub I had would literally knock me into next week with 6-7g and now a year or two later I buy the same product and it has little to no effect at that same dosage.
Yeah...who knows with most companies. It wouldn't be unheard of that there was something extra in there.

Joepower

Joepower

Awards

I have heard many things to this effect before about their products.

Thetwitch4

Awards
Meinatazolam was the ingredient that was considered a variation of some benzos that was found in it but not listed on the label accurately she believes people were still getting the high and being able to synthesize it out like lemon drops for recreational use up to the beginning of last year. Had the same active time as klonopin with the kick of Ativan/Xanax and the half life of Valium is the best she could describe it.

I spoke to an old dealer for APS, she is a good friend and was selling them back in the 90s when they first made a big appearance.
She said she used to give out the sample packs and a few frequent customers would come in regularly fiending for them.

Sorry for a slow response with more information she just finally got back to me during my lunch today.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meinatazolam was the ingredient that was considered a variation of some benzos that was found in it but not listed on the label accurately she believes people were still getting the high and being able to synthesize it out like lemon drops for recreational use up to the beginning of last year. Had the same active time as klonopin with the kick of Ativan/Xanax and the half life of Valium is the best she could describe it.

I spoke to an old dealer for APS, she is a good friend and was selling them back in the 90s when they first made a big appearance.
She said she used to give out the sample packs and a few frequent customers would come in regularly fiending for them.

Sorry for a slow response with more information she just finally got back to me during my lunch today.
They were putting this in revivrant? Lol
No wonder OP is pissed.

Edit. Do you mean midazolam?
I can find no such compound you listed above.

Thetwitch4

Awards
They were putting this in revivrant? Lol
No wonder OP is pissed.

Edit. Do you mean midazolam?
I can find no such compound you listed above.
She has a thick accent so I’m pretty sure that’s actually what she said I spelled it how it sounded like she was saying. Lol

But I do know exactly what that is (not a benzo, rather in a completely different class with sedatives), it’s used before anesthesia, I’ve had enough surgeries in my life, stuff kicks like a horse.

Would answer all the questions including op’s results.