Reduce XT question

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I'm currently using transdermal formestane at 150 mg and added in 3 caps of Reduce XT beginning of week 3 of PCT. immediately started to get joint pain I wasn't experiencing before. Is the AI effect of reduce XT that pronounced? Do you think I should lower the dose of the Formestane or the Reduce XT? I was thinking lower the formestane because the AI properties of the reduce XT might have pushed me over the edge a bit. It's not crippling pain it's very very mild and it comes and goes with a bit of a creaky feeling in my knees. Besides that my libido has seemingly spiked rapidly which is a good thing obviously and energy as well

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There really isn't much of an ai effect from reduce xt. Very minimal if at all. I wouldn't even fault the reduce with that at all.

As for libido, that's very often a high cortisol related issue so it's certainly plausible that the reduce xt helped there. Lowering the formestane should help as well as estrogen levels are directly tied to libido

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the combination of Foremestane and Reduce xt is the problem. Formestane is extremely effective in lowering e levers(which can cause joint soreness) just as Reduce xt does with cortisol. I would go down to 100mf of Form with 2 caps Reduce xt

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
So I'm currently using transdermal formestane at 150 mg and added in 3 caps of Reduce XT beginning of week 3 of PCT. immediately started to get joint pain I wasn't experiencing before. Is the AI effect of reduce XT that pronounced? Do you think I should lower the dose of the Formestane or the Reduce XT? I was thinking lower the formestane because the AI properties of the reduce XT might have pushed me over the edge a bit. It's not crippling pain it's very very mild and it comes and goes with a bit of a creaky feeling in my knees. Besides that my libido has seemingly spiked rapidly which is a good thing obviously and energy as well
Man I believe formestane is suppressive.. so not the best choice for PCT.

To answer your question, if I ever used formestane on PCT-for some reason, I would run it at 50mg as it is a very strong AI and through PCT you dont take anything that aromatizes, only-hopefully-your own test that raises

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for all of the suggestions. MW 1 I'm going to take your advice for now. Again thanks for all of the input

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea joint pain has diminished completely. I mean it's 100 percent gone lol. 3 caps was making me super lethargic too. Now energy is explosive. Seems 2 is my sweet spot

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea joint pain has diminished completely. I mean it's 100 percent gone lol. 3 caps was making me super lethargic too. Now energy is explosive. Seems 2 is my sweet spot
Awesome! Good to hear!

I had to do the same thing with Inhibit E, as my estrogen got a little too low, lol.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great

Its funny how the slightest tweek can make a huge difference. Thats one reason its good to take people recommendations but also play around with dosages because what works for some may not work for you

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear it cleared up nicely and you found your sweet spot. I liked using formestane and I love using reduce xt and inhibit p depending on the compound and desired results. However I have never tried them on top of using formestane.