Really Old School Supplement- activate.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
A looooooong time ago, say around 2007, I ran Designer Supplements “Activate”. Not sure if there were any hidden ingredients in this thing or if it was just the Divanil but I got JACKED using this. Then it morphed into activate xtreme, but never had quite the effect. I’ve been chasing this unicorn ever since. Any old timers here remember this? Is there anything somewhat comparable now? SNS …anything? It hardened my muscles, added fullness, and leaned out my waist. Incredible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A looooooong time ago, say around 2007, I ran Designer Supplements “Activate”. Not sure if there were any hidden ingredients in this thing or if it was just the Divanil but I got JACKED using this. Then it morphed into activate xtreme, but never had quite the effect. I’ve been chasing this unicorn ever since. Any old timers here remember this? Is there anything somewhat comparable now? SNS …anything? It hardened my muscles, added fullness, and leaned out my waist. Incredible.
I knew Matt at DS very well back during that time and remember the product well.

The original iteration of it was one that some people responded to well and others not so much so, which is why he changed it to Activate Xtreme. That version worked better for the people that didn't respond to it as well as the single ingredient one, but then worked less well for the people that did respond great to the single ingredient one.

The ingredient used in it is very similar to the Divana-Plex ingredient that we use in M-Test.

Speaking of blasts from the past and the old days, not sure if you saw, but we just released Prime XT. Here's a link to the thread on that:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The ingredient used in it is very similar to the Divana-Plex ingredient that we use in M-Test.

Speaking of blasts from the past and the old days, not sure if you saw, but we just released Prime XT. Here's a link to the thread on that:
Can't go wrong with either imo.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ohh wow blast from the past .. i would stack something with Mtest

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
I knew Matt at DS very well back during that time and remember the product well.

The original iteration of it was one that some people responded to well and others not so much so, which is why he changed it to Activate Xtreme. That version worked better for the people that didn't respond to it as well as the single ingredient one, but then worked less well for the people that did respond great to the single ingredient one.

thanks for the insight! I always wondered about what happened to that, and, like I said, it was my absolute favorite. I’ll def give Mtest a shot but shoot - you’re already out of the prime-xt. Guess I’ll check back or maybe stack something else.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A looooooong time ago, say around 2007, I ran Designer Supplements “Activate”. Not sure if there were any hidden ingredients in this thing or if it was just the Divanil but I got JACKED using this. Then it morphed into activate xtreme, but never had quite the effect. I’ve been chasing this unicorn ever since. Any old timers here remember this? Is there anything somewhat comparable now? SNS …anything? It hardened my muscles, added fullness, and leaned out my waist. Incredible. View attachment 241989
Have a look at Hyperion by APEX> if you want a product designed to free up test and improve neurological input, incorporating a 1 of a kind Divinil extract, it's hard to beat. This is a "next generation" topical supplement allowing for once per day dosing and unparalleled effects

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thanks for the insight! I always wondered about what happened to that, and, like I said, it was my absolute favorite. I’ll def give Mtest a shot but shoot - you’re already out of the prime-xt. Guess I’ll check back or maybe stack something else.
I love M-Test and its a product that I and many other people use year round to help increase free and total testosterone levels.

Prime XT sold out really quickly and feedback has been great. We are doing everything we can to rush the next batch and hoping to have it back in stock within 6 weeks.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wasn't the original ATD, I swear that was ATD for the first. If not does anyone remember the first solo ATD product?

Also, maybe it's just me, but that does not seem that long ago, sigh.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wasn't the original ATD, I swear that was ATD for the first. If not does anyone remember the first solo ATD product?

i dont know first or not .. but i started out in supplements when these came on baord

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The original ATD product by DS was Rebound XT and Inhibit-E by us.

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
Back in 07 I used to write for Mind & Muscle and beta tested quite a few products for different companies.
The original activate sent my free testosterone levels through the roof, as well as all of the benefits that come along with an insanely high free testosterone levels. My serum test was only 350 but I felt like I was on an anavar or Primo cycle with a 200mg/week test base and all I was taking was activate. I got blood work done after finishing two bottles and there were no changes to my liver enzymes or lipid profile so I’m pretty sure there weren’t any shady ingredients. I really don’t know why that product didn’t take off like creatine. I’ve tried other Products containing Divanil (stinging nettle extract I believe) and they didn’t have anywhere near the same effects

Last edited:
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
amazon claims activate is temporarily out of stock and lets you place an order.i assume that the wait is neverending. I used an Urtica Dioica that had bulbine in it when that first hit and it was phenomenal. i was never able to replicate the results without the addition of the nebulous Urtica Dioica. M-test looks good and has a great price point but these days i have to steer clear of anything with anti-estrogenic activity; even 10mg of boron has my joints in pain after a few days; actually awaiting results for an estrogen blood test, since may be i was sensitive to the herbal anti-estrogens found in so many products ive used. a company called Driven Sports is selling Activate Xtreme

Last edited:

AknowledgeMe

Awards
Activate xtreme, lean extreme and triazole were all great…then the FDA happened

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Activate xtreme, lean extreme and triazole were all great…then the FDA happened
The FDA never had any issue with Activate Xtreme or Lean Xtreme. I can't remember on Triazole.

Reduce XT is the exact same ingredient that was in the original Lean Xtreme.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
how did people fare on long term dioca usage? i wonder if everyone was cycling off of it. what would happen if someone went really high on the dosage? i dont think the feedback mechanism would be an issue being that the total count is the same. i remember a guy trying to sell me ped's telling me how he had zero free test from an extended cycle. im not sure his doctors knew how to help him. i wonder if something like that could happen with activate xtreme long term on high doses

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
how did people fare on long term dioca usage? i wonder if everyone was cycling off of it. i dont really know alot about hormones but if you maintained good test estro ratios on it i dont think the feedback mechanism would be an issue being that the total count is the same. i rememeber a guy trying to sell me ped's telling me how he had zero free test from an extended cycle. i wonder if something like that could happen with activate xtreme
I think that its important to distinguish a difference between Activate (original), Activate Xtreme (revised formula), and then other types of Urtica Dioica available.

I can't speak on Activate or Activate Xtreme other than to say that people seemed to respond very differently to those two.

I can speak for Divana-Plex that we use in M-Test and say that there are tons of bloodwork that have been posted over the years on people that use M-Test long term that have showed improved testosterone and free testosterone levels.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I think that its important to distinguish a difference between Activate (original), Activate Xtreme (revised formula), and then other types of Urtica Dioica available.

I can't speak on Activate or Activate Xtreme other than to say that people seemed to respond very differently to those two.

I can speak for Divana-Plex that we use in M-Test and say that there are tons of bloodwork that have been posted over the years on people that use M-Test long term that have showed improved testosterone and free testosterone levels.
i just wonder like what's stopping people from pounding divana plex until their free test is through the roof

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt that be all the perks of testosterone without the threat of shutdown or gyno? i mean, sure someone could play around with some anti estrogens if any liberated estrogen got out of hand

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i just wonder like what's stopping people from pounding divana plex until their free test is through the roof
In the case of Divana-Plex, we don't offer it as a single ingredient; we only offer it as part of a formula.

Urtica Dioica is the parent herb - there are many different constituents in it. Basic Urtica Dioica is not going to do anything at all for testosterone so a person could swallow a bottle a day and its not going to matter.

I'm a fan of Divana-Plex and I take M-Test year round as part of my general health regimen and it helps with my endocrine condition and with both my free and testosterone levels. But I think the key with it in M-Test is that its part of a great overall formula. Even if we sold it as a single ingredient, its not something I'd go crazy with the dosage on - the dose in M-Test is exactly where it needs to be for that ingredient.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wouldnt that be all the perks of testosterone without the threat of shutdown or gyno? i mean, sure someone could play around with some anti estrogens if any liberated estrogen got out of hand
No. Not at all. It doesn't work like that.

It's no more true with that than it would be with any herb - there's a point of diminishing returns with almost anything.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
In the case of Divana-Plex, we don't offer it as a single ingredient; we only offer it as part of a formula.

Urtica Dioica is the parent herb - there are many different constituents in it. Basic Urtica Dioica is not going to do anything at all for testosterone so a person could swallow a bottle a day and its not going to matter.

I'm a fan of Divana-Plex and I take M-Test year round as part of my general health regimen and it helps with my endocrine condition and with both my free and testosterone levels. But I think the key with it in M-Test is that its part of a great overall formula. Even if we sold it as a single ingredient, its not something I'd go crazy with the dosage on - the dose in M-Test is exactly where it needs to be for that ingredient.
ok

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
No. Not at all. It doesn't work like that.

It's no more true with that than it would be with any herb - there's a point of diminishing returns with almost anything.
maybe the body keeps cranking out more shbg i guess and it outpaces what a person can ingest. i feel like there are herbal antiestrogens that dont have diminishing returns because it isnt like theyre prompting a function that requires other resources, theyre just working against something. i thought maybe the shbg blocking could be similar. the reviews im seeing are indicating some fantastic times are coming from that stuff.

Last edited:
celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i dont know first or not .. but i started out in supplements when these came on baord

The OG Formadrol was oral Formestane. I always assumed that's where the name came from. When LG added the extreme, they changed the ingredient to ATD. I kinda think that's when all the Formestane products disappeared including the Bulk Nutrition transdermal that we all used to stock up on. ...I dunno if any of that is fact, I'm old now and just typing what I remember, I could be wrong

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The OG Formadrol was oral Formestane. I always assumed that's where the name came from. When LG added the extreme, they changed the ingredient to ATD. I kinda think that's when all the Formestane products disappeared including the Bulk Nutrition transdermal that we all used to stock up on. ...I dunno if any of that is fact, I'm old now and just typing what I remember, I could be wrong
I used to really like td Formestane.

Formestane has very low oral bioavailability, so td was always the best form. LG did a good job capitalizing on that there are a lot of people that just aren't going to use a td of anything though market wide.

The original Formestane td's were 1Fast400/Bulk Nutrition's and we had one under CEL.

Then some other companies came along doing them in td and in oral form, but a major issue with Formestane in general was that it was really hard to find quality raw materials. That was one that companies definitely needed to test every single batch of bc it was common for the percent purities at the time to be under 60%; and unfortunately a lot of companies didn't and didn't care and it really hurt the reputation of the ingredient itself towards the end of it being available.

Formestane wound up becoming a scheduled drug, which is why it completely went away.

AknowledgeMe

Awards
The FDA never had any issue with Activate Xtreme or Lean Xtreme. I can't remember on Triazole.

Reduce XT is the exact same ingredient that was in the original Lean Xtreme.
Didn’t lean extreme have 5OH or something like that? Was so long ago…they changed formula couple times.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didn’t lean extreme have 5OH or something like that? Was so long ago…they changed formula couple times.
The original Lean Xtreme was 7OH DHEA, the exact same as Reduce XT.

AknowledgeMe

Awards
The original Lean Xtreme was 7OH DHEA, the exact same as Reduce XT.
It was 5-AT I was thinking of that’s in one of the formulas. My FL7 arrives tomorrow so excited to see how it works.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was 5-AT I was thinking of that’s in one of the formulas. My FL7 arrives tomorrow so excited to see how it works.
If I remember correctly, that was in the second version of Lean Xtreme.

And cool, thank you, I hope that you'll enjoy FL7. I look forward to hearing your feedback on it.

Ab-Solved, Suppress-C, FL7, and the soon to come Lipoderm Xtreme and Napalm Xtreme are both all some really cool blasts from the past that kind of fit in with the nostalgia of this thread.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The original Activate was AWESOME. Formestane was AWESOME, especially TD.

And the there was Aspire ... that WAS pure awesomeness.

I miss the old (pre-nanny-gate) days.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The original Activate was AWESOME. Formestane was AWESOME, especially TD.

And the there was Aspire ... that WAS pure awesomeness.

I miss the old (pre-nanny-gate) days.
With the exception of ma huang, which is an actual herbal, all the "lost" products were simply drugs being sold as supplements. Having been in this industry since 1999 I can assure you the ACTUAL DSHEA complaint supplements we have today blow the old actually compliant options out of the water.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With the exception of ma huang, which is an actual herbal, all the "lost" products were simply drugs being sold as supplements. Having been in this industry since 1999 I can assure you the ACTUAL DSHEA complaint supplements we have today blow the old actually compliant options out of the water.
Understood.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And some of the things people are upset went away were sketch or tainted. If someone wants drugs that’s cool, but just go buy them don’t try to win them in some strange supplement lottery.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
well this thread inspired me to buy activate xtreme so lets find out. i ordered some m-test i can upgrade to if i get to the bottom of my anti-estrogen mystery reactions

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
well this thread inspired me to buy activate xtreme so lets find out. i ordered some m-test i can upgrade to if i get to the bottom of my anti-estrogen mystery reactions
The Activate Xtreme now has nothing at all to do with the Activate that people are talking about in this thread.

The original Activate was one ingredient, Activate Xtreme is a proprietary blend.

That's why there was the outcry when they changed the original one to the version it is now - because no one got the results with it that they did with the original.

That's also what led to some speculating whether the original was what it was supposed to be or not, bc the results were so so different than the Activate Xtreme version, even though the Activate Xtreme version claimed to have the same ingredient in it.

The version available now is a Stinging Nettle Extract and it doesn't tell you anything at all about the constituents in it - and there are extracts from Stinging Nettle that can be good for test boosting and there can be extracts that require 6+ grams per day to be useful for anything at all.

Me personally, if I had mystery estrogen issues, a proprietary blend would be the last thing I'd ever consider taking. (You do what you want, not trying to tell you what to do or not do, just trying to be helpful there).

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
The Activate Xtreme now has nothing at all to do with the Activate that people are talking about in this thread.

The original Activate was one ingredient, Activate Xtreme is a proprietary blend.

That's why there was the outcry when they changed the original one to the version it is now - because no one got the results with it that they did with the original.

That's also what led to some speculating whether the original was what it was supposed to be or not, bc the results were so so different than the Activate Xtreme version, even though the Activate Xtreme version claimed to have the same ingredient in it.

The version available now is a Stinging Nettle Extract and it doesn't tell you anything at all about the constituents in it - and there are extracts from Stinging Nettle that can be good for test boosting and there can be extracts that require 6+ grams per day to be useful for anything at all.

Me personally, if I had mystery estrogen issues, a proprietary blend would be the last thing I'd ever consider taking. (You do what you want, not trying to tell you what to do or not do, just trying to be helpful there).
yeah no im always looking for input. im definitely leary of prop blends; in this case, poor potency on the longjack could work in my favor. good point about the nettle, as ive definately had some that was totally bunk. i came across decent feedback on activate xtreme. some people said that they had to dose 50% higher with it. my supplemental history is littered with countless mistakes, and some amazing finds. if it manages to reduce my estrogen even more than it seems to be reduced, ill know it really fast.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
,m-test arrived today. activate xtreme is supposed to be in tomm. bloods came back for estrogen. nothing is considered out of randge low, but some of them could be considered on the lower end.

The RedMeatKid

The RedMeatKid

Awards
A looooooong time ago, say around 2007, I ran Designer Supplements “Activate”. Not sure if there were any hidden ingredients in this thing or if it was just the Divanil but I got JACKED using this. Then it morphed into activate xtreme, but never had quite the effect. I’ve been chasing this unicorn ever since. Any old timers here remember this? Is there anything somewhat comparable now? SNS …anything? It hardened my muscles, added fullness, and leaned out my waist. Incredible. View attachment 241989
Okay. Driven Sports Activate Xtreme is what you are looking for. I have been cycling Activate Xtreme for many years and it is one of my absolute go-to supplements and it should be one of yours as well. This is THE premier supplement for Divanil. This supplement keeps my testosterone levels high and I have the blood works to prove it bro. I will NOT touch steroids, prohormones, SARMS, because my BALLS and my HAIR are way too important to me. I also use Driven Sports Triazole and Lean Xtreme
download (1).jpeg

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Okay. Driven Sports Activate Xtreme is what you are looking for. I have been cycling Activate Xtreme for many years and it is one of my absolute go-to supplements and it should be one of yours as well. This is THE premier supplement for Divanil. This supplement keeps my testosterone levels high and I have the blood works to prove it bro. I will NOT touch steroids, prohormones, SARMS, because my BALLS and my HAIR are way too important to me. I also use Driven Sports Triazole and Lean Xtreme View attachment 242730
how much do you dose and what are the changes you saw in your numbers?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I generally take 2 capsules 3 times spread out over day, I went from 420 to 805.
good info., ive heard of boosts like that with a good longjack. maybe the l-dopa also in that helped you get that total up too. the divanil is said to raise free test; do you have any information on how that changed?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what is the diff between 7oh dhea and fl7?
FL7 is 7-OXO/7-Keto DHEA.

7OH DHEA is considered to provide a better benefit for the dosage than 7-keto/7-oxo orally, and possibly provide some other additional benefits.

If comparing FL7 and Reduce XT, that's one of those things that one person may like one better and someone else may like the other one better.