Question re: harshness - Trenavar v Androtest

BritCitFutsie

Awards
Hi folks...
[ Just for context I have some previous experience with halodrol (years ago), 3-AD (now gone, I believe), Epistane twice and 11-oxo twice. Also I know lots will think I'm stupid but I'm only currently using OTC pct.. I did formestane and activate Xtreme to get over the last Epistane+11-oxo and it's been ok ]

Next I am considering androtest (4-Androdiol) or perhaps Trenavar...
But am I right in thinking Trenavar is one of the harshest PH around? Harsher than Androtest would be? And is this true even if on the maximum 6 Androtest per day (750mg)?

If it is harsher, as I have read on some sites it is harsh as hell.. is that true even compared to harsher methylated ph like pheraplex?

The PN write up on Trenavar doesn't make it sound so bad... Talks of 6-8 weeks on it, while other sites I've read say it's so rough you never do more than 4 weeks on it! Hard to know what to believe sometimes.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2 quick things:

1) yes, trenavar is very harsh
2) an androtest only cycle wouldn't make any sense or yield any results. It is mostly just used to replace some of the test suppressed by another compound. On its own, it could actually be counterproductive.

BritCitFutsie

Awards
2 quick things:

1) yes, trenavar is very harsh
2) an androtest only cycle wouldn't make any sense or yield any results. It is mostly just used to replace some of the test suppressed by another compound. On its own, it could actually be counterproductive.
Interesting.. thanks.. I've seen some here say similar things about androtest that it's basically pretty lame and as you say, no good on its own. I scratch my head like how can it have such good reviews from guys though.. maybe I'd be better going with H-drol again.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting.. thanks.. I've seen some here say similar things about androtest that it's basically pretty lame and as you say, no good on its own. I scratch my head like how can it have such good reviews from guys though.. maybe I'd be better going with H-drol again.
Run hdrol + androtest. That would be a nice little cycle.

BritCitFutsie

Awards
Thanks for your thoughts Stacks, interesting - so that would be using Androtest as a test base during H-drol? Or have I got that wrong