Qs regarding HEAT + DCP

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering since these are both non-stim if I could throw them in with my furuza-a/11 oxo stack or should I just save them for PCT? Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering since these are both non-stim if I could throw them in with my furuza-a/11 oxo stack or should I just save them for PCT? Thanks
You could, but you're planning on using Shift as well. I would actually recommend just doing your cycle and then running them during PCT if your goal is fat loss - that way you can "extend" your fat loss period for better results.

~Rosie~

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'd even go so far as to say to postpone using them until after PCT... though they would made a great addition, the androgens will be plenty potent enough to cut, and the PCT should be centered around maintenance to ensure you don't lose what was gained while on cycle.

plus, if you're like me and like taking things for the sake of taking things, this'll ensure that you're popping capsules for a while. :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could, but you're planning on using Shift as well. I would actually recommend just doing your cycle and then running them during PCT if your goal is fat loss - that way you can "extend" your fat loss period for better results.

~Rosie~
Rule #1 of PCT: do not attempt to cut.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established