Prime XT - Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder - Available Now!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it that the owner of a competitive brand trying to start drama?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
No. That has never been one of the proposed mechanisms of action of it.

His post, in context, was talking about he doubled the dose of the original USP Labs Prime - we aren't telling anyone to double the dose of Prime XT. So far, most people are loving the results on the suggested dose.

Regular Dose: Take 2 capsules 3 times per day or 3 capsules twice per day.

Hardcore Dose: Regular dose + an additional 2 to 3 capsules prior to working out.
Yeah, I'm only speculating on what caused the weird sides at double the dose....and I'm a little hazy on the number of pills taken but whatever it was, I did try double dosing, but settled on one and half times the dose for benefits without sides.

Jeremy1

Awards
Think I have my eventual stack. Would like to run everything at once as suggested, but well... my wife. She still isn't too happy about the guitar(s) I bought secretly haha. At least this way, I am always running some kind of natty anabolic and natty test booster. The fat burners are thrown in there at different times to help control hunger and to help with fat, obviously. Excited to try M-Test and Cloma plex. Looking forward to Pepti Plex too. Figured putting it at the end with Cloma Plex might be a good idea for inflammation purposes.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
from the history of prolly over thousands of users .. no1 have reported any issues

@thescience ran it for 10years straight .. and theres few here who can maybe chime in once they get in 3rd or 4th month in if they notice anything ..natrual grown plant i doubt you would have to worry about it
it's true i was "Aquaman" for conservatively over ten years, as i had a stash of a few years of primal after it discontinued. im glad supplements dont have double-blind placebo controlled studies because then theyde all cost $300/bottle like that prescription-only fish oil ethyl ester. at one point long after my decade+ run i my doc tested my liver and there werent any elevated enzymes. when i stopped taking it, nothing happened...immediately; i managed to maintain a decent amount of strength, presumably because i had built legit muscle and kept training heavy, but also i had picked up some awesome supplements in the interim anticipating the loss such as epicatechin and forskolin. over the years, though, i gradually lost about 30lbs on my bench, 70lbs on my military press, 30lbs on each arm of my side delt raises, and everything else i do lift heavy feels too heavy although ive managed to eeck out a workout every day. im hoping the loss of tribulus aquaticus explains my getting weaker, and im pretty excited to see that restored. tribulus aquaticus was sold over the counter at GNC and the vitamin shoppe for years and at least the vitaminshoppe has zero problems dropping products that reportedly cause problems, but they sold it until the brand stopped supplying it.. this all said, i think there is a point where more isnt always better with regards to the CNS. im guessing that the percentage of polled non-responders correlate to the percentage of people who get hypertension from eating alot of salt, which is about 1 in 4, so the theory is that a higher off-label dose may be benefit those 25% or anyone who doesnt respond to the full recommended serving after 30 days. PRIME XT is a higher dosage than the first scale release of tribulus aquaticus, since there isnt any schwagg diluting the dosage, so that is also a consideration here

Last edited:
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
This ingredient lowers cortisol??
im someone who gets really achy from cortisol lowering supplements. i remember when i was on phosphatidyl serine. as a wannabe surfer, i can spend 7 hours in the water, and wnen i was on Phophatidylserine i had an insanely hard time at 1 hour out. also, phophatidylserine never made me stronger. conversely, tribulus aquaticus hasnt caused those issues with me and has made me really strong.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
im someone who gets really achy from cortisol lowering supplements. i remember when i was on phosphatidyl serine. as a wannabe surfer, i can spend 7 hours in the water, and wnen i was on Phophatidylserine i had an insanely hard time at 1 hour out. also, phophatidylserine never made me stronger. conversely, tribulus aquaticus hasnt caused those issues with me and has made me really strong.
Unfortunately, phosphatidylserine is one of those products that I have to avoid for the most part.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I'm only speculating on what caused the weird sides at double the dose....and I'm a little hazy on the number of pills taken but whatever it was, I did try double dosing, but settled on one and half times the dose for benefits without sides.
No worries. There’s a lot of people on here that worry way too much about crashing their cortisol, thinking it’s an easy thing to do when it’s actually incredibly hard to do. So I always like to clarify.

Reducing cortisol is a good thing 99% of the time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Think I have my eventual stack. Would like to run everything at once as suggested, but well... my wife. She still isn't too happy about the guitar(s) I bought secretly haha. At least this way, I am always running some kind of natty anabolic and natty test booster. The fat burners are thrown in there at different times to help control hunger and to help with fat, obviously. Excited to try M-Test and Cloma plex. Looking forward to Pepti Plex too. Figured putting it at the end with Cloma Plex might be a good idea for inflammation purposes.

View attachment 241768
I think that’s a pretty good layout.

The only part that really stands out to me, but you can easily decide on it later, is I like running Anabolic Effect for 16 to 20 weeks bc it gets better by the week.

I love Pepti-Plex. Great results for workout purposes and also helps with healing and pain and just overall feeling better.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
it that the owner of a competitive brand trying to start drama?
I missed it this time. Thankfully the @Admin cleaned it up quickly. Thank you

My guess is that it’s the same guy that started the drama awhile back and that’s been banned about 5+ times in the last 2 weeks. I suspect that it’s either a brand owner or someone associated with another brand.

Best thing to do with ppl like that is to just click the report button so the Admin can delete and ban.

I wish other company owners or affiliated individuals would worry about what they do as a company rather than be childish and more concerned w what other companies do.

azt

Awards
The crazy strength gain reports by week 3 sound exactly what I experienced on 1-AD back in the day, so if this is similar without the prohormone side effects, that would be awesome (and hopefully the original wasn't spiked with 1-AD lol). I started on 2 bottles of this a few days ago so we will see.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The crazy strength gain reports by week 3 sound exactly what I experienced on 1-AD back in the day, so if this is similar without the prohormone side effects, that would be awesome (and hopefully the original wasn't spiked with 1-AD lol). I started on 2 bottles of this a few days ago so we will see.
The original Prime was tested by multiple companies. And people reported the same or better results with Precision Research Primal than Prime.

I look forward to hearing your feedback.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
May pick some up later to give a go depending on how feedback is after this initial clamour dies down. I ran at least over a dozen bottles of usp/prime back in the day (what, 2007ish?) I recall liking it but don't think it was awesome or anything for me.

Jeremy1

Awards

The only part that really stands out to me, but you can easily decide on it later, is I like running Anabolic Effect for 16 to 20 weeks bc it gets better by the week.

I love Pepti-Plex. Great results for workout purposes and also helps with healing and pain and just overall feeling better.
I will do that. I will run AE the whole way through.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Does prime xt have to be taken with a meal? Or is empty stomach ok as well?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does prime xt have to be taken with a meal? Or is empty stomach ok as well?
im with the other 2 users as well .. empty stomach usually no issues

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok.. cool... was just curious.. I know the original usp prime stated take with a meal..
yeah i do remember that, even those i remember users taking pre empty with no issues.
its always safe to take it with food .. i play with it myself if no stomach issues occur , for me no need to wait till lunch/dinner
as i believe it has good pre-pumps as well too and most usual train on empty stomach.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No. That has never been one of the proposed mechanisms of action of it.

His post, in context, was talking about he doubled the dose of the original USP Labs Prime - we aren't telling anyone to double the dose of Prime XT. So far, most people are loving the results on the suggested dose.

Regular Dose: Take 2 capsules 3 times per day or 3 capsules twice per day.

Hardcore Dose: Regular dose + an additional 2 to 3 capsules prior to working out.
I am HYPER SENSITIVE to ANYTHING that lowers cortisol. KSM66, I feel terrible. Theanine, terrible. AET, terrible. So on and so forth. I can say with a pretty decent level of certainty that Prime XT is NOT lowering my cortisol at all. Zero fatigue, no decline in ability to deal with stress(cortisol does NOT cause stress it is the response of the body to stress and having low levels is hell), zero joint pain(when my levels get low every single joint feels like it has crushed glass in them) my ability to get pumps is IMPROVED with Prime XT and when my cort is low there are no pumps, even with slin preworkout and 150g intra carbs.

TLDR: I don't think it works via glucocorticoid suppression or antagonism.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I missed it this time. Thankfully the @Admin cleaned it up quickly. Thank you

My guess is that it’s the same guy that started the drama awhile back and that’s been banned about 5+ times in the last 2 weeks. I suspect that it’s either a brand owner or someone associated with another brand.

Best thing to do with ppl like that is to just click the report button so the Admin can delete and ban.

I wish other company owners or affiliated individuals would worry about what they do as a company rather than be childish and more concerned w what other companies do.
Imagine all the time spent NOT focusing on his brand/business or heck personal life..........................what a waste.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I doubt Tribulus Acquaticus will cause any drug like effects, I would be extremely happy if it does.

As a long term user of Tribulus, I'm VERY interested in what (if anything) Acquaticus brings to the table. I'm a registered Tribulus snob lol. Have used both Trib Terrestris and Alatus prior, including the following products (some of which are more than trib)..

1.) Sopharma Tribestan, TT circa 1988 (available in Europe much earlier)
2.) ASN Tribesterone (the original, not the crap out today)
3.) Vemo Tribulus
4.) Adaptogen N
5.) T-Bol (Thermolife, Tribulus Alatus)
6.) T-Nation Tribex
7.) Syntrax FUZU
8.) Bulk Tribulus Terrestris from Beyond a Century (now out of business)
9.) Toniiq Ultra High Strength TT
10.) Boldanic Tribulyze
11.) Atletika's Trib (forget the name, was TT plus other compounds)
12.) Ultimate Nutrition's Trib
And on, and on. I probably forgot a few too. You get the picture..

As luck would have it though, I never tried USP's Prime (or the clone). SNS is right about this - there's VERY little information out there about it. I'm a little shocked at the dosage - a whopping 4.8 GRAMS/day!? I thought 3 grams/day of Tribestan was a lot, LOL.

Anyway, I hope this pans out. In my younger days, I would have ordered the 12 pack - 2 of them lol. These days, I take more of a wait and see approach. Make no mistake though: A natural anabolic would be great to have, for the young and old alike. Best of luck to everyone using it, I'll be following this one carefully..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While I doubt Tribulus Acquaticus will cause any drug like effects, I would be extremely happy if it does.

As a long term user of Tribulus, I'm VERY interested in what (if anything) Acquaticus brings to the table. I'm a registered Tribulus snob lol. Have used both Trib Terrestris and Alatus prior, including the following products (some of which are more than trib)..

1.) Sopharma Tribestan, TT circa 1988 (available in Europe much earlier)
2.) ASN Tribesterone (the original, not the crap out today)
3.) Vemo Tribulus
4.) Adaptogen N
5.) T-Bol (Thermolife, Tribulus Alatus)
6.) T-Nation Tribex
7.) Syntrax FUZU
8.) Bulk Tribulus Terrestris from Beyond a Century (now out of business)
9.) Toniiq Ultra High Strength TT
10.) Boldanic Tribulyze
11.) Atletika's Trib (forget the name, was TT plus other compounds)
12.) Ultimate Nutrition's Trib
And on, and on. I probably forgot a few too. You get the picture..

As luck would have it though, I never tried USP's Prime (or the clone). SNS is right about this - there's VERY little information out there about it. I'm a little shocked at the dosage - a whopping 4.8 GRAMS/day!? I thought 3 grams/day of Tribestan was a lot, LOL.

Anyway, I hope this pans out. In my younger days, I would have ordered the 12 pack - 2 of them lol. These days, I take more of a wait and see approach. Make no mistake though: A natural anabolic would be great to have, for the young and old alike. Best of luck to everyone using it, I'll be following this one carefully..

yeah i agree some might be able to extend to 45-60day bottle and still see the same benefits

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bought last of DPS stock hehe

flexit has some left over, if anyone is still interested

Buy 2 or more bottles of SNS (Serious Nutrition Solutions) Prime XT for just 40.95 or 3 or more for just 38.99 each! Discount will show up in shopping cart.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
How are people getting on with this, and how are you dosing?

Would be nice to not need to take 9 caps a day, purely so each bottle lasts a month

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little shocked at the dosage - a whopping 4.8 GRAMS/day!? I thought 3 grams/day of Tribestan was a lot, LOL.
Why are you shocked at the dosage? there is no information on what the product is extracted for and for what %. I did, however, use previous incarnations of this very extraction; TOTALLY different from TT and T. Alatus. completely different function. The dosage is totally appropriate here and i would certainly recommend to anyone to resist the impulse to skimp out on dosing to save a few bucks for once until they see what this can do. I would also remind everyone that when you have a product that results in legit increased mass and you noticed you havent lost gains after reducing the dose within a month, doesnt mean the full amount was superfluous. with all of the leucine, (-)epi, protein, and maintained heavy lifting It took me months and years to lose a portion the gains i had from tribulus aquaticus.

Last edited:
JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
bought last of DPS stock hehe

flexit has some left over, if anyone is still interested

Buy 2 or more bottles of SNS (Serious Nutrition Solutions) Prime XT for just 40.95 or 3 or more for just 38.99 each! Discount will show up in shopping cart.

I just ordered 3 bottles from flexitnutrition.com :cool:

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trib in general is WAY under-rated IMO, and that goes for young and old alike.

Prior studies looking into TT have shown a significant increase in anaerobic power (absolute and relative mean power), but not more muscle/less fat. If you look closer though, these studies are usually of short duration (6 weeks or less, in most cases). 12-16 weeks would have been more appropriate when looking for objective, measurable muscle growth IMO. Other studies show increases in muscular contractile force in young men, after consuming TT capsules (1875 mg, about 25 mg/kg a day) for 20 days.

TT also has one other, lesser known quality: It lowers markers of muscle damage (primarily Creatine Kinase - CK), and in no small amount. If anyone's had the unfortunate experience of exertional Rhabdomyolosis, you know how important those numbers are. The combination of greater anaerobic power, better blood flow along with an increase in muscle contractile force PLUS less muscle damage spells gains IMO. Perhaps not steroid like gains, but all of those would be very, very useful to anyone training intensely.

Those furostanolic saponins are excellent for optimal coronary health too IMO. At higher doses, it's also a mild diuretic and fantastic libido booster. There are still other benefits, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

There's a reason it's been on the market here since 1988. People keep buying stuff like this for a reason. There is a tangible, "feelable" result. Let's hope Tribulus Aquaticus is the same..

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How are people getting on with this, and how are you dosing?

Would be nice to not need to take 9 caps a day, purely so each bottle lasts a month
I’ll be starting at normal dose but sorry I can’t give feedback for a bit.

I’d like to see some feedback with just the normal dosage considering it’s already more than the standard dose of the old version. I don’t mean it in too negative of a light, but that was during the time I felt everyone was just mega dosing anything they could find haha was hard to get normal feedback on a lot of stuff. 😂

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are you shocked at the dosage? there is no information on what the product is extracted for and for what %. I did, however, use previous incarnations of this very extraction; TOTALLY different from TT and T. Alatus. completely different function. The dosage is totally appropriate here and i would certainly recommend to anyone to resist the impulse to skimp out on dosing to save a few bucks for once until they see what this can do. I would also remind everyone that when you have a product that results in legit increased mass and you noticed you havent lost gains after reducing the dose within a month, doesnt mean the full amount was superfluous. with all of the leucine, (-)epi, protein, and maintained heavy lifting It took me months and years to lose a portion the gains i had from tribulus aquaticus.
No one is advocating reducing the dose. I'm not sure how you may have interpreted it that way?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
No one is advocating reducing the dose. I'm not sure how you may have interpreted it that way?
nah just throwing it out there. if i had a dime for every guy out there who, ten posts later on wondering why he isnt feeling anything, mentions he's running half-dose...

the only explanation i have for why tribulus aquaticus disappeared from the market has to be that people werent properly informed. i definitely feel the need to do my part there. AM polling shows about 1 in 4 were non-responders, but there was also anecdotal feedback that some of those who didnt respond initially attempted higher doses and it worked

Last edited:

dacookie

Awards
Anyone can comment who really likes bulgarian tribulus usually and compare it to this stuff?

it has to be bulgarian trib as the comparison

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice seeing you again Cookie, been too long.

FWIW, this comparison is easier said than done, as there are only 3 companies that know how to work with/properly extract Bulgarian Trib and provide material for finished products. Sopharma is the 1 most people here will be familiar with. Furthermore, a proper comparison would involve taking around 4.8 to 5g/day of Bulgarian Trib, vs. the suggested 4.8g/day of Prime XT's Tribulus Aquaticus. As I mentioned earlier, 3g/day is the most I've taken of Tribestan.. which is a full gram over and above the high end dose of 1,500 to 2,000mg/day Sopharma suggests. Also, be aware that at that dose the cost vs. benefit ratio of Tribulus TERRESTRIS starts to become an issue IMO.

TO CLARIFY: People should be dosing Prime XT as per the company's guidelines. Pinching pennies will not yield an accurate representation of what it can do (and rarely does). Especially when dealing with high end herbal extracts.

I'm tempted, because I think a good Trib is a good investment. Even if I took that leap though, Prime XT seems to be sold out everywhere..

Last edited:
Johnanthab178

Johnanthab178

Awards
Aw man I should’ve gotten a third bottle lol. Are you still considering doing pre orders ? @sns8778 . I understand the scarcity of the ingredient

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i posted this in deals/stockup thread .. if pple are looking for .. here is the best deal ive found.

Flexit .. still has some primeXT left over $38.99each if you buy 3 or more.

If you pick up 4 bottles then you can use 15% off coupon - flexit15
View attachment 241852

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Nice seeing you again Cookie, been too long.

FWIW, this comparison is easier said than done, as there are only 3 companies that know how to work with/properly extract Bulgarian Trib and provide material for finished products. Sopharma is the 1 most people here will be familiar with. Furthermore, a proper comparison would involve taking around 4.8 to 5g/day of Bulgarian Trib, vs. the suggested 4.8g/day of Prime XT's Tribulus Aquaticus. As I mentioned earlier, 3g/day is the most I've taken of Tribestan.. which is a full gram over and above the high end dose of 1,500 to 2,000mg/day Sopharma suggests. Also, be aware that at that dose the cost vs. benefit ratio of Tribulus TERRESTRIS starts to become an issue IMO.

TO CLARIFY: People should be dosing Prime XT as per the company's guidelines. Pinching pennies will not yield an accurate representation of what it can do (and rarely does). Especially when dealing with high end herbal extracts.

I'm tempted, because I think a good Trib is a good investment. Even if I took that leap though, Prime XT seems to be sold out everywhere..
What % extract of the active are you recommending for TT? Ive failed with about 6 brands, but ive never taken in more than 1200mg a day

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i posted this in deals/stockup thread .. if pple are looking for .. here is the best deal ive found.

Flexit .. still has some primeXT left over $38.99each if you buy 3 or more.

If you pick up 4 bottles then you can use 15% off coupon - flexit15
View attachment 241852
“The minimum spend for this coupon $169.99”

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 241768

I've never run the cloma plex, but as you know have used the alpha gel a few times when I had the itchy nipples, and have a new bottle on order with you today (that I am going to send payment on lol). I love this stack but if it were me I'd swap out the cloma plex for some alpha gel and phosphatidic acid xt. way more fun 😅

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What % extract of the active are you recommending for TT? Ive failed with about 6 brands, but ive never taken in more than 1200mg a day
I've had the most success with 45% extracts, with a focus on a broad spectrum of furostanolic saponins. 1,500 to 3,000mg/day is what I usually run and do really, really well with. Any TT product claiming 60% or more furostanolic saponins is either 1.) complete crap or 2. ) spiked with additional protodiocin, etc.. The vast, vast majority of TT on the market is from India or China, not Bulgaria BTW.

Having said that, this thread is about Prime XT/Trib Aquaticus, so I don't want to take anything away from that.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had the most success with 45% extracts, with a focus on a broad spectrum of furostanolic saponins. 1,500 to 3,000mg/day is what I usually run and do really, really well with. Having said that, this thread is about Prime XT/Trib Aquaticus, so I don't want to take anything away from that.
This sounds like a topic that could make for an interesting thread of it's own as you seem to have a lot of knowledge on the subject.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your order puts mine to shame as I "only" ordered 6 bottles of Prime XT. 🤣
6 more to tie .. 7 to beat

are u a loser or a winner ? * tik tok tik tok * haha joking .. u got 3 bottles more then me

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Given how quickly orders sold out & the uncertainty on when the new stock is ready, I thought it was best to get a year's supply! Hopefully respond well to 6 tabs a day so the haul lasts a year.

Also its good to support Steve with his products, my inventory is only SNS these days haha

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Unrealsupps is an amazing UK retailer btw guys, always insanely quick delivery, customer support is 10/10, get freebies with big orders, and of course the most important thing of all, you get a free bag of Haribo with every order :ROFLMAO: