Prime XT - Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder - Available Now!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Given how quickly orders sold out & the uncertainty on when the new stock is ready, I thought it was best to get a year's supply! Hopefully respond well to 6 tabs a day so the haul lasts a year.

Also its good to support Steve with his products, my inventory is only SNS these days haha
I had to pick up an "emergency" stash of ghost preWO when I ran out of pump addict. When my new pump addict came in from Steve I immediately could tell the difference. all of his products are 10x better than other brands.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I had to pick up an "emergency" stash of ghost preWO when I ran out of pump addict. When my new pump addict came in from Steve I immediately could tell the difference. all of his products are 10x better than other brands.
Wish I could **** with Stims, I just can't sleep when I take them :(

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wish I could **** with Stims, I just can't sleep when I take them :(
that's a bummer. I had to take like 6 months off of all stims back in 2016 when I started getting absolutely bizarre but crippling panic attacks. I can say I'm fully recovered and once again 100% addicted to full stim coffee, preWO and anything else 😂

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
that's a bummer. I had to take like 6 months off of all stims back in 2016 when I started getting absolutely bizarre but crippling panic attacks. I can say I'm fully recovered and once again 100% addicted to full stim coffee, preWO and anything else 😂
1 coffee at 7.30am .... thats the max amount of stim I can have lol....its a sad life

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 more to tie .. 7 to beat

are u a loser or a winner ? * tik tok tik tok * haha joking .. u got 3 bottles more then me
I'm having a really hard time not jumping on this right away. My plan is to use it starting during PCT from a mild Epi-Plex cycle. I plan to run Epi-Plex for 6-8 weeks at 600 mg daily and then I'll likely use Prime XT for a 3 month run starting a week or two before PCT starts in hopes of the effects starting straight away when I stop Epi-Plex.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I'm having a really hard time not jumping on this right away. My plan is to use it starting during PCT from a mild Epi-Plex cycle. I plan to run Epi-Plex for 6-8 weeks at 600 mg daily and then I'll likely use Prime XT for a 3 month run starting a week or two before PCT starts in hopes of the effects starting straight away when I stop Epi-Plex.
Pct from epi-plex?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read on prime, it gets better the longer its in your system in regards to consistent strength gains. Holding off on using it is kinda just missing out on a lot of gains no?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I've read on prime, it gets better the longer its in your system in regards to consistent strength gains. Holding off on using it is kinda just missing out on a lot of gains no?
I'm just getting back into heavy supplementation after several years of minimal supplement use due to various health issues. I'm already running Evomuse Myosynergy, BLR Androgin, SNS Pepti-plex and a few other odds and ends so I'm well covered in the herbal anabolic angle for the time being. I'm also nursing a bit of a recurring forearm tendon issue so I'm trying not to go to crazy starting out.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pct from epi-plex?
I had a bit of a brain cramp there. I should have said Epi-Andro, not Epi-plex as there would obviously be no need for a PCT from Epi-plex. I've read the reviews stating that suppression is very mild from Epi-Andro but I'm in my late 40's and intending to test out some different test boosters before I potentially gravitate towards TRT. A mild over the counter PCT makes sense to me for a host of reasons including finding out whether I can hold off TRT for a few more years and utilize some test boosters instead. My test runs pretty low at the best of times so even a small bit of shutdown would likely make me miserable.

Last edited:

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I've read the reviews stating that suppression is very mild from Epi-Plex but I'm in my late 40's and intending to test out some different test boosters before I potentially gravitate towards TRT. A mild over the counter PCT makes sense to me for a host of reasons including finding out whether I can hold off TRT for a few more years and utilize some test boosters instead. My test runs pretty low at the best of times so even a small bit of shutdown would likely make me miserable.
I think you mean stano plex

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL I just realized I listed the wrong product for my mild cycle. I will be using Epi-Andro 300, not Epi-Plex so I can see the reasons for the confusion. 🤪
haha just went through the posts and said the same .. ive said that before too epi-plex
good luck on your mild run .. keep us posted, i love it at 600mg still see gains and only positive sides.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate all the conversation and discussion going on about Tribulus, but I want to make a clarification post because I fear that this conversation may make things even more confusing for people reading.

Tribulus Aquaticus is completely different than Tribulus Terrestris.

This is a confusing case of where two herbs have similar names and it leads people to thinking that they are closely related, but where they really have little, if anything, to do with one another.

Instead of quote entire posts, I'm going to quote just a couple of things to reply to out of the conversations pertaining to the comparisons of Prime XT to Tribulus Terrestris.

@Mixelflick wrote - I'm a little shocked at the dosage - a whopping 4.8 GRAMS/day!? I thought 3 grams/day of Tribestan was a lot, LOL.

^^^ The dosage suggested is based off of the dosage that people commonly used and saw results with for this ingredient.

@dacookie wrote - Anyone can comment who really likes bulgarian tribulus usually and compare it to this stuff?

^^^ If there is someone that likes both, they are of course welcome to comment, but it would be a personal opinion comparison because Tribulus Aquaticus is completely different in the way its proposed to work, results, etc. (Just wanted to clarify that bc I didn't want anyone reading getting confused).

@Mixelflick wrote - TO CLARIFY: People should be dosing Prime XT as per the company's guidelines. Pinching pennies will not yield an accurate representation of what it can do (and rarely does). Especially when dealing with high end herbal extracts.

^^^ thank you. Very true statement. In the industry we see that all the time, people saying _ thing doesn't do ___, when the reality is that they just aren't taking the dosage that does. I always look at it, especially with herbal extracts, that sometimes saving a dollar or two isn't really saving anything if it causes me not to get the benefits from the ingredient/product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm tempted, because I think a good Trib is a good investment. Even if I took that leap though, Prime XT seems to be sold out everywhere..
Flexit still had some stock the last time I checked.

For those in the UK/EU, Unreal Supps has limited stock available but expect to sell out fast.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
It's a shame that these products have a similar name. I remember in the old days people were canceling their USP labs order when they found out that it had the term “tribulus” in it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's a shame that these products have a similar name. I remember in the old days people were canceling their USP labs order when they found out that it had the term “tribulus” in it.
There are several herbal ingredients that sound similar, but have little or nothing to do with each other in the way that they work. It is unfortunate because people don't necessarily realize that, and that's why like in this case, I keep emphasizing in this thread that I don't want people to get confused and think of Prime XT the way they normally would think of a regular tribulus terrestris.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aw man I should’ve gotten a third bottle lol. Are you still considering doing pre orders ? @sns8778 . I understand the scarcity of the ingredient
Flexit I believe has some left if you are wanting to get another bottle.

I was still thinking on allowing preorders - its something I am open to, it would just have to be with the understanding that we cannot guarantee an exact ship date because there are so many things that can cause delays in the production process.

If anyone is interested, let me know - either by post, pm, or contacting me however.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I grabbed the last of the Pine Pollen, not sure on the Prime
oh nice grab on pine pollen

Flexit only has 1 bottle of primeXT left in stock .. i will give others a chance lol

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully someone with knowledge of this will chime in.. if glucocorticoids reduce inflammation... wouldn't a anti glucocorticoid increase inflammation? And it's my understanding that trib aquaticus works as a anti glucocorticoid ...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hopefully someone with knowledge of this will chime in.. if glucocorticoids reduce inflammation... wouldn't a anti glucocorticoid increase inflammation? And it's my understanding that trib aquaticus works as a anti glucocorticoid ...
No, not at all. Just because something decreases inflammation doesn't mean the lack of it increases inflammation.

If I thought that were true, I wouldn't take it myself because I have an autoimmune condition, and I have zero worries whatsoever about it bothering my condition, as I have used the ingredient in the past with zero issues.

That would be like saying that Ibuprofen helps with headaches, therefore, lack of Ibuprofen causes headaches.

Also, as stated in the write up and repeated quite a bit in this thread, the exact methods of action of Tribulus Aquaticus aren't fully known, and SNS, nor any other company to my knowledge has ever claimed that they were fully known.

Exact copy and paste from the write up:

Tribulus Aquaticus is rich in natural phytonutrients and has long been sought after for its muscle building potential. It is thought to have a wide variety of mechanisms of action, some of which may not yet be fully known or understood; but is thought to promote gains in lean muscle and strength by working through glucocorticoid suppression and as a calpain inhibitor.

Here are several excerpts of more information on glucocorticoids and muscle growth:

#1:
Glucocorticoids can suppress muscle growth by causing muscle atrophy. Glucocorticoids regulate protein metabolism in skeletal muscle, which has a catabolic effect.

#2:
Glucocorticoids increase the rate of protein degradation by the ubiquitin-proteasome system and autophagy lysosome system.

#3:
Glucocorticoids increase the rate of protein degradation by the ubiquitin-proteasome system and autophagy lysosome system.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
No, not at all. Just because something decreases inflammation doesn't mean the lack of it increases inflammation.

If I thought that were true, I wouldn't take it myself because I have an autoimmune condition, and I have zero worries whatsoever about it bothering my condition, as I have used the ingredient in the past with zero issues.

That would be like saying that Ibuprofen helps with headaches, therefore, lack of Ibuprofen causes headaches.

Also, as stated in the write up and repeated quite a bit in this thread, the exact methods of action of Tribulus Aquaticus aren't fully known, and SNS, nor any other company to my knowledge has ever claimed that they were fully known.

Tribulus Aquaticus is rich in natural phytonutrients and has long been sought after for its muscle building potential. It is thought to have a wide variety of mechanisms of action, some of which may not yet be fully known or understood; but is thought to promote gains in lean muscle and strength by working through glucocorticoid suppression and as a calpain inhibitor.

Here are several excerpts of more information on glucocorticoids and muscle growth:

#1:
Glucocorticoids can suppress muscle growth by causing muscle atrophy. Glucocorticoids regulate protein metabolism in skeletal muscle, which has a catabolic effect.

#2:

#3:
Cool!!! Thanks for the clarification!!!!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. That should be a great combo.

Anacyclus XT is a great product and kind of gets lost in the mix sometimes bc we have so many other great products.
Running anacyclus xt now at 4 caps and 1 week in on prime at 6 caps but going to increase after reading this. Also running The UR XPG and M-Stak. Had all of it lying around so wanted to have some fun. And just started a small 11kt dose. I will say I have been getting incredibly lean and full on this. I look much larger while being leaner. And this is before the 11kt since I just started yesterday. In fact, I’m going to stop that and ride this out now that I think about it

4 caps anacyclus
8 caps prime
6 ml XPG ursolic acid
And 1 mstak pack a day has been probably the top Natty stack I’ve run that I can remember

yoyoy

yoyoy

Awards
Flexit still had some stock the last time I checked.

For those in the UK/EU, Unreal Supps has limited stock available but expect to sell out fast.
is it going to be available on Predator or some EU shops ? I live in mainland Europe and do not want to pay the duty for Unreal Supps shops , cheers

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is it going to be available on Predator or some EU shops ? I live in mainland Europe and do not want to pay the duty for Unreal Supps shops , cheers
According to people on here that have purchased from Unreal Supps, there is no VAT charged. I know that it says at the top of their homepage - VAT removed for all EU orders.

To answer your question though, no, no other retailers in the UK/EU bought any Prime XT.

A lot of consumers would probably be surprised at how hard it is to get retailers to bring in new products. You would think that most would want to bring in new items and have them available, but a lot of times, retailers don't even reply to brands emailing them about new products until after multiple follow-ups.

As a brand, we want to work with and support all retailers because the more retailers that carry our products, the more exposure it is for the brands and the easier it is for our customers to conveniently purchase the products.

While I have no preference as to where or who people buy from, I will say that one thing I really like about Unreal is their eagerness to bring in and offer new items to their customers.

If you're concerned about VAT, you can email them and see what they say about it. From what everyone posts on here, they are very responsive and easy to work with.

Last thing though - anyone wanting it from them probably needs to act fast bc I know they've sold a good amount already and I'm not sure how much they have left.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Thats still surprising about Predator....they seemed more open-minded.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thats still surprising about Predator....they seemed more open-minded.
Nothing in my post was meant as anything negative towards Predator at all.

I enjoy working with Predator too, and have known the owner for over 15 years now.

I think just from a business standpoint, some retailers are eager to offer new items and want to get them right away and order in quantities that will allow them to have a good stock to sell to their customers, where others may rather gauge demand before ordering in new products or order in small quantities at first to gauge demand; and in cases like that, may not be in any rush to bring them in.

On my end, I don't play favorites and I offer the products to any retailers that want to order them. And in the case of Prime XT, in the sales email to retailers, I told them that we knew it would sell out fast, so anyone interested in it should let me know as soon as they could. The ones that did let me know were the ones that got inventory of Prime XT to sell.

It's actually the same ones that put in orders for the first batch that have already confirmed quantities that they want from the second batch, whereas I never have heard back from many retailers on reserving quantities from the next batch either; and I suspect that there will be some that will miss out on getting units from the second batch because of it.

I always do my best to let retailers know, but I think a lot of times what matters more than me sending them an email is if their customers, the people that buy from them, will let them know that they want them to carry it.

yoyoy

yoyoy

Awards
According to people on here that have purchased from Unreal Supps, there is no VAT charged. I know that it says at the top of their homepage - VAT removed for all EU orders.

To answer your question though, no, no other retailers in the UK/EU bought any Prime XT.

A lot of consumers would probably be surprised at how hard it is to get retailers to bring in new products. You would think that most would want to bring in new items and have them available, but a lot of times, retailers don't even reply to brands emailing them about new products until after multiple follow-ups.

As a brand, we want to work with and support all retailers because the more retailers that carry our products, the more exposure it is for the brands and the easier it is for our customers to conveniently purchase the products.

While I have no preference as to where or who people buy from, I will say that one thing I really like about Unreal is their eagerness to bring in and offer new items to their customers.

If you're concerned about VAT, you can email them and see what they say about it. From what everyone posts on here, they are very responsive and easy to work with.

Last thing though - anyone wanting it from them probably needs to act fast bc I know they've sold a good amount already and I'm not sure how much they have left.
Im not concerned about VAT, because I always have to pay it anyways. They do remove the UK vat, but than add the EU Vat, which is even higher. I have to on top of that pay duty charges and a relatively high delivery charge. As far as Predator is concerned, they pay the duty charges for me. There is muscle lab in Germany which carries SNS as well, so maybe thats a way. For people in the EU who already have to overpay for american supplements, additional UK charges are not really that attractive

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

#1:

#2:

#3:

I am VERY sensitive to ANY decrease in endo cortisol levels, to the point that I have to take prednisone/hydrocortisone from time to time, took 5mg pred today for example. Even a small decrease in cortisol is HORRIBLE for me. I am a RARE case so keep that in mind, I used to love cortisol lowering products but can't touch them these days. Anyways I have been taking the full dose of Prime XT with ZERO indication that it lowers cortisol for me. IMO/IME this is working via a different mechanism.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am VERY sensitive to ANY decrease in endo cortisol levels, to the point that I have to take prednisone/hydrocortisone from time to time, took 5mg pred today for example. Even a small decrease in cortisol is HORRIBLE for me. I am a RARE case so keep that in mind, I used to love cortisol lowering products but can't touch them these days. Anyways I have been taking the full dose of Prime XT with ZERO indication that it lowers cortisol for me. IMO/IME this is working via a different mechanism.
Does AXT bother you?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im not concerned about VAT, because I always have to pay it anyways. They do remove the UK vat, but than add the EU Vat, which is even higher. I have to on top of that pay duty charges and a relatively high delivery charge. As far as Predator is concerned, they pay the duty charges for me. There is muscle lab in Germany which carries SNS as well, so maybe thats a way. For people in the EU who already have to overpay for american supplements, additional UK charges are not really that attractive
I don't know the in's and out's of the different charges - I am just going off of experience of reading other people posting on here about having ordered from Unreal and not having to pay any VAT. So I was just trying to answer questions and be helpful.

I always encourage people to buy from whatever retailer that they like, want to support, and makes the most sense for them financially - whether that's Predator, Unreal, direct from us, etc.

In the case of Prime XT, it sold out so quickly that the only retailers that got orders in in time were DPS and Flexit in the US, and Unreal Supps in the UK/EU. The next batch will be much larger, but it will still likely sell out fairly quickly - we will reserve a certain amount for direct sales and all 3 retailers that ordered from the first batch have already placed orders for the next batch. Any other retailers that want to reserve quantities for the next batch are welcome to, but those waiting until the last minute may or may not be able to get any.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any place I get buy this that uses paypal? I don't like buying stuff overseas just card details

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
?
How long have you been taking it?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does AXT bother you?
Not at all. The only ones that really hit me are the direct lowering products, b-aet and the like, arimistane, and if I take it for more than a couple weeks ksm-66. Anabolic XT was good to go and I ran it for 8 weeks with no issue.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any place I get buy this that uses paypal? I don't like buying stuff overseas just card details
A lot of people don't realize this, but supplements are against PayPal's terms of service. There was a lot of attention on that back in 2019 when PayPal froze a lot of companies PayPal accounts and some consumers PayPal accounts. I know people that have had their PayPal funds frozen just for buying supplements from other individuals.

There are some retailers that are grandfathered in and there are some companies that fib when they sign up and claim to sell something besides supplements, but there's always a risk of getting caught and accounts frozen.

I just wanted to explain that - bc that's why we don't take PayPal ourselves.

If you're in the US and interested in buying it from Unreal Supps, you could contact them and ask them if they take any other payment options. I can vouch for them as far as being a trustworthy retailer and I wouldn't be worried at all about buying from their site as they have all the proper third party security features in place. They do also offer Klarna if you have that.

appleyard777

Awards
So no vendors have any left I assume? Anyone wanna part with a bottle or two? Haha, maybe trade for something?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So no vendors have any left I assume? Anyone wanna part with a bottle or two? Haha, maybe trade for something?
I'm not sure what the shipping cost would be, but you could add to cart at Unreal Supps and see how much shipping would be to the US. I doubt it would be too bad.

We are doing our best to get the next batch in as soon as possible.

Still considering whether want to allow preorders on it or not.

Caliguns45

Awards
Flexit is offering pre-orders for prime if anyone wants to lock in some of the next batch.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Flexit is offering pre-orders for prime if anyone wants to lock in some of the next batch.
I'm considering offering pre-orders on it ourselves, I just haven't figured out 100% if want to or not.

The one time I did that was when Anabolic Effect was sold out for the Black Friday Sales last year and I let people order it to get the discount and most people were really cool about understanding that we couldn't guarantee an exact in stock date, but some people weren't and it made it kind of stressful - getting fussed at over something that we said up front we couldn't guarantee a date for.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm considering offering pre-orders on it ourselves, I just haven't figured out 100% if want to or not.

The one time I did that was when Anabolic Effect was sold out for the Black Friday Sales last year and I let people order it to get the discount and most people were really cool about understanding that we couldn't guarantee an exact in stock date, but some people weren't and it made it kind of stressful - getting fussed at over something that we said up front we couldn't guarantee a date for.
Just my opinion, I'd avoid offering a pre-order.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just my opinion, I'd avoid offering a pre-order.
Yeah, from a business sense, sometimes the juice isn’t worth the squeeze. There will be someone upset for something

Just having us know when it’s back in stock should get all of us to the front of the queue pretty quickly compared to the general population.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Small update. So I mentioned I’m on a 4 product stack. I started animal Mstak and anacyclus xt about 2 months ago and it’s finishing up. I’ve been on XPG UR for about a month at 6 pumps a day, and I believe this is about the start of week 3 on prime. Every time I introduced a new product I got a new boost. But while it might be more consistent training and eating these past few weeks, I’ve noticed a pretty noticeable strength and endurance increase these past two workouts. I’m very intrigued

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Small update. So I mentioned I’m on a 4 product stack. I started animal Mstak and anacyclus xt about 2 months ago and it’s finishing up. I’ve been on XPG UR for about a month at 6 pumps a day, and I believe this is about the start of week 3 on prime. Every time I introduced a new product I got a new boost. But while it might be more consistent training and eating these past few weeks, I’ve noticed a pretty noticeable strength and endurance increase these past two workouts. I’m very intrigued
how many lbs have you added to your sets these last two workouts?