Poseidon-BA

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
hmhh with bela-alanine ..so can we mix this one with other prework out drinks ?

i did my search on jus Poseidon and asked around people, got great reviews ..but now jus decided on whether to buy BA version to give extra boost:bruce1:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hmhh with bela-alanine ..so can we mix this one with other prework out drinks ?

i did my search on jus Poseidon and asked around people, got great reviews ..but now jus decided on whether to buy BA version to give extra boost:bruce1:
Yes Poseidon BA can easily be mixed w/ other drinks like pre or intra or post drinks. Just be sure to note if they have any Beta Alanine themselves as higher amounts may cause tingling that is uncomfortable in some.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
Yes Poseidon BA can easily be mixed w/ other drinks like pre or intra or post drinks. Just be sure to note if they have any Beta Alanine themselves as higher amounts may cause tingling that is uncomfortable in some.
yup im aware of it .. i took vasocharge and felt a tingle, annoyed me in beginning but while working out ..i was energized through out the whole 1.5hr

As to im not sure how how much amount of BA is in Vasocharge or BA-Pois .. im hoping not alot

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yup im aware of it .. i took vasocharge and felt a tingle, annoyed me in beginning but while working out ..i was energized through out the whole 1.5hr

As to im not sure how how much amount of BA is in Vasocharge or BA-Pois .. im hoping not alot
Poseidon-BA has 1.6g per serving.

Vasocharge is hidden in a prop blend with NAC consisting of 2.5g total. I would guess at least 600mg of NAC but who really knows. Minimum would have to be 1251mg of BA if they list in order of amount. So probably a 3-4 gram dose of BA when using the two which may induce some paresthesia but otherwise not a cause for concern.