Poor healing, & fragility of all connective tissues

• Thread starter Beavis Bungocchi
  • Start date
Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
I’m desperate to fix my extremely fragile tendons / late-stage lyme arthritis, and the multiple advanced/severe spinal conditions I’ve got- - (Lyme is in my spine).
So I’m thinking of stacking some Novolin R @ 1iu 2x per day with a butt ton of wholesome wellness collagen powder ( types I II III V, & X ),
& some species carbolyze fast acting carb drink.

My diet being simply steak, cooked rare to medium rare with organic cold pressed olive oil- - - (for now, then mac oil), himalayan pink salt, and iodized salt.
( Plastic ) bottled water- - - ( + other supplements when I can afford them ).

This will also be w/ 200mg-400mg test as well.

Later on when I can afford it, I can address my severe deficiency / - - ‘mmp-9 cleaving off igf-1 + igf-bp before or after it’s in the synovial fluid’ -problem , by a local hrt clinic.

This will be my 1st time with I to the nsulin, j@h f33l ?

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
I’m desperate to fix my extremely fragile tendons / late-stage lyme arthritis, and the multiple advanced/severe spinal conditions I’ve got- - (Lyme is in my spine).
So I’m thinking of stacking some Novolin R @ 1iu 2x per day with a butt ton of wholesome wellness collagen powder ( types I II III V, & X ),
& some species carbolyze fast acting carb drink.

My diet being simply steak, cooked rare to medium rare with organic cold pressed olive oil- - - (for now, then mac oil), himalayan pink salt, and iodized salt.
( Plastic ) bottled water- - - ( + other supplements when I can afford them ).

This will also be w/ 200mg-400mg test as well.

Later on when I can afford it, I can address my severe deficiency / - - ‘mmp-9 cleaving off igf-1 + igf-bp before or after it’s in the synovial fluid’ -problem , by a local hrt clinic.

This will be my 1st time with I to the nsulin, j@h f33l ?
There will be unusually high dosed things for lyme disease, such as vitamin D3 cholecalciferol @ 40,000 iu ED, & vitamin C ascorbic acid @ 5000mg ED

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i recommended a monolaurin supplement to a woman who said it worked better for her lyme than anything she had ever tried in 10 years. she said it brought her back to life.. the brand was profoods, but last i knew it had to be ordered on request. the important part is that its gotta be powder to make it economically viable and there are reviews that the pellets pass out of some people undigested the dosage was 5g 3x/day. check out amazon reviews for people who use monolaurin for lyme.

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
i recommended a monolaurin supplement to a woman who said it worked better for her lyme than anything she had ever tried in 10 years. she said it brought her back to life.. the brand was profoods, but last i knew it had to be ordered on request. the important part is that its gotta be powder to make it economically viable and there are reviews that the pellets pass out of some people undigested the dosage was 5g 3x/day. check out amazon reviews for people who use monolaurin for lyme.
Thank you!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
yeah s
Thank you!
yeah she was raving about it after a few months i think. i recall there are situaltions where people are messed up in alot of ways even after they test negative for lyme and clinics offering stem cell infusions that is said to help with that. i wouldnt go there until you feel alot better and test negative. you would want msc stem cells from umbilical cords with exosomes. i know a place in nyc that is good, but youde have to make comparisons on the stem cell count to someone using them specifically for lyme. anti inflammatory herbs etc could help the monolaurin get to where it needs to go also, as inflammation can choke nutrient supply.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haven't heard of anything specifically related, but you could consider asking your Physician about BPC-157.