Plantar Fasciitis Treatments for an Active Lifestyle

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Plantar fasciitis is one of the common causes of heel pain. It occurs when the thick band of tissue that supports the arch of your foot becomes irritated and inflamed. The plantar fascia runs across the bottom of your foot, connecting your heel bone to your toes.

Plantar fasciitis commonly causes what many consider a stabbing pain with your first steps in the morning after hopping out of bed. As you get up and move more, the pain usually decreases. Still, it might return after long periods of standing or after getting up from a prolonged seated position.

Who generally suffers more from plantar fasciitis? Plantar fasciitis is prevalent in runners. In addition, overweight people and those who wear shoes with inadequate support have an increased risk of plantar fasciitis.

👉👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/plantar-fasciitis-treatments-for-an-active-lifestyle/

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
tb-500 fixed mine pretty much
Wow really? Good to know…I’m just getting over some, it’s fukin awful. Icing it big time, is about the only thing that helps me…

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Also saw someone saying that can be due high carbs consumption

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wife is a big runner and suffered from this about 5 years ago. She was three days out from surgery when another Dr (second opinion) said the plantar fasciitis surgery would not help her. This second Dr told her that her Achilles’ tendon was shorter in her involved leg with was causing her plantar fasciitis. He said her only option was a-stem physical therapy. She did this along with dry needling and it cured it.