ordering from US Gains

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There are tons and tons of SARM sites bro - do you want RC's that work? Use MA labs or Premier Research.

johnvonjones

Awards
want to order ostarine, MA is not showing it available.

Googleing: USgains, they are all over the place, surprised that no one here knows of them

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have you used osta before? I find it pretty useless so do many others, I'm not saying you will and some ppl like it but I don't see many that do

johnvonjones

Awards
Have you used osta before? I find it pretty useless so do many others, I'm not saying you will and some ppl like it but I don't see many that do
Did you feel anything from it?

Seems like by itself it won't do much (I see others combining it), but it might be a good experiance for someone doing their first run...before they move to the other options.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did you feel anything from it?

Seems like by itself it won't do much (I see others combining it), but it might be a good experiance for someone doing their first run...before they move to the other options.
Solo, stacked, first cycle or 10th, I find it useless. No strength gains, no size gains, no on feeling. Maybe to hold muscle while dieting but that's it. I got no use for it

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally never heard of them and I have not used ma, but may here have and 25% off is a damn good price. I might have to pick up some mk677 as i am debating about running that with my summer cycle.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally never heard of them and I have not used ma, but may here have and 25% off is a damn good price. I might have to pick up some mk677 as i am debating about running that with my summer cycle.

Mikextimtim

Awards
I use USGains for my Cardarine and Stenabolic orders. Very professional, and they respond very quickly. Had an issue with payment on my first ever order with them and the guy handling my order was very responsive and helpful. Never had any issues with them and their stuff is potent and good quality from what I've been feeling. Free shipping and they shipped all my products within 24 hours of payment.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I use USGains for my Cardarine and Stenabolic orders. Very professional, and they respond very quickly. Had an issue with payment on my first ever order with them and the guy handling my order was very responsive and helpful. Never had any issues with them and their stuff is potent and good quality from what I've been feeling. Free shipping and they shipped all my products within 24 hours of payment.
Isint stenabolic oral sr9009? If so stop wasting your money, does 100% nothing in oral form, bioavailability is like 1%.