Old fugger on Natadrol and FormXT Starting prep of UFE Worlds

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggin pump was unbelievable today. I was looking huge and can see some fat loss. I was 226 last Friday and forgot to weigh in today

turff49

turff49

Awards
Painday? I thought it was Friday...lol killer session.
Those sausage dogs are good!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are talking about the turkey sausages, yah they are nice.

turff49

turff49

Awards
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree! I have some in the freezer now that o think about it! May have to get them out!!

Great work already Doug!!

Love the booty pics too!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the eats breakdown, always interested in the nutrition not just the lifts!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get after it Doug!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oops today's booty pic ... almost forgot.

booty.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg day is done :)

1 and 1/2 squats ss 1 1/2 leg press 4 X 10 3 -4 second neg 90 seconds rest ... I fuggin hate this combo, but had the gym to myself so I could scream as loud as I want :)

Leg ext 3 triple drops and that fuggin hurt too... I am trying to incorporate as much tension as possible in all my lifts and this puts me a the break of insanity in everything I do

Leg curl 1 and 1/4 's from the top X 6 ss with 10 half curls for 4 sets pain, pain it's all pain.

Stiff legged deads db's X 10 ss walking lunges 10 on each leg, I am so fuggin tired by this time did 4 sets

Now this is my favorite time in the week, leg day is done :) hah

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today's eats

Foods Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
Meal 1
Eggs - Fried (whole egg), 4 large 370 2g 28g 25g 841mg 375mg 2g 0g
Naturegg - Egg Whites, 1 cup (63g) 120 0g 0g 28g 0mg 400mg 0g 0g
Progressive Organics - Organic Coconut Oil, 1 tbsp 130 0g 14g 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
Meal 2
Kirkland Signature (Canada) - Cooked Chunked Chicken Breast (Canned), 0.5 container (1 1/2 cup (55 g) ea.) 180 0g 3g 39g 135mg 810mg 0g 0g
Meal3
lg sciences Bcaa's , 24 grams (1 scoop) 72 0g 0g 18g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
Magnum - Quatro - Chocolate Love, 2 scoops 274 4g 2g 60g 0mg 200mg 1g 2g
Meal4
Kirkland Signature - Cooked Chunked Chicken Breast (Canned), 0.5 container (354 gs ea.) 193 0g 3g 42g 145mg 869mg 0g 0g
Kirkland Signature - Almonds - Dry Roasted, With Sea Salt, 28 g 170 5g 15g 6g 0mg 95mg 1g 3g
Meal5
Sweet Potato - Boil - No Skin, 400 grams 304 61g 0g 8g 0mg 968mg 24g 13g
Ground Beef - Extra Lean, 3 oz cooked 164 0g 6g 25g 75mg 72mg 0g 0g
Bananas - Raw, 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) 105 27g 0g 1g 0mg 1mg 14g 3g
Meal6
Bananas - Raw, 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) 105 27g 0g 1g 0mg 1mg 14g 3g
Quaker - Large Flake Oats, 1 cup uncooked 360 60g 6g 12g 0mg 0mg 0g 9g
Natural Peanut Butter - Natural, 2 tbsp 184 7g 16g 8g 0mg 5mg 1g 3g
TOTAL: 2,731 193g 93g 273g 1,196mg 3,796mg 57g 36g

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tough looking leg work out!! and please don't forget the daily booty pics !!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah it's all pain but only 40 minutes so it's a trade off.
Reading your training always makes me feel like I'm doing nothing (been feeling like I'm doing nothing for a while now, especially given what I used to do :/) and always motivating, Doug. Going to have to up it (not too hard to, given what been doing LOL), since was asked to get in the ring in January 2016...

~Rosie~

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tough looking leg work out!! and please don't forget the daily booty pics !!
Booty pic coming :)

Reading your training always makes me feel like I'm doing nothing (been feeling like I'm doing nothing for a while now, especially given what I used to do :/) and always motivating, Doug. Going to have to up it (not too hard to, given what been doing LOL), since was asked to get in the ring in January 2016...

~Rosie~
The ring ? Glad I motivate you Rosie, God knows that's gone both ways over the years lol

In too watch the results
Welcome Jeff, I've leaned out some missed my weigh in but not too concerned at this point as my diet is tight and been erring on the side of caution if anything.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here we go, all is well...

booty.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest today ...

1 and 1/2 bench ss shoulder width 4 X 10 3-4 second neg. 90 seconds rest. I never can be very progressive with these they just fuggin kill me so I just concentrate on making them better.

Cable fliest ss steep incline db press 4 X 10 3-4 second neg. 90 seconds rest. I went 60 degrees with the press, this used to involve too much shoulder but when I use the wider motion to ensure tension throughout the lift there is virtually no shoulder pressure whatsoever so I can really push the upper region of my chest. It's fantastic.

Tri set side lateral raise ss l-lateral raise ss bus driver front raise 4 X 10 3-4 second neg. 90 seconds rest. I think it's smart the way this routine has low shoulder volume after the M140 my shoulders are really trashed.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Crushing it in here!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crushing it in here!!!
Thanks Chris, extreme focus on my contractions right now. If fuggin hurts but I am pushing back my pain barriers. I fight pain much better than I fight gravity if you get my drift :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ring ? Glad I motivate you Rosie, God knows that's gone both ways over the years lol
Boxing. I've considered that or cage fighting a bit over the last few months, especially since earlier this year I was helping a pro boxer prep for his fight and was there with and was constantly asked if I was a fighter too LOL, but have not yet "pulled the trigger". I just need something to help motivate re training "for" these days - this year has been rough with it, even with all the reasons to be "motivated". Maybe it's time...

~Rosie~

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boxing. I've considered that or cage fighting a bit over the last few months, especially since earlier this year I was helping a pro boxer prep for his fight and was there with and was constantly asked if I was a fighter too LOL, but have not yet "pulled the trigger". I just need something to help motivate re training "for" these days - this year has been rough with it, even with all the reasons to be "motivated". Maybe it's time...

~Rosie~
I'm intrigued by this... please keep us updated on what you decide. From your old logs I know you are a warrior... nothing will stop you.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

~Rosie~
I love your signature !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

~Rosie~
Oh now that would be something fun to hear about.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

~Rosie~
I boxed when I was a Kid, everybody did in my family. I thought about my son boxing as he has a right hand that would knock out a bull but then the brain bruising aspect I never pursued it. You always here the ex-pros slurring their speech years down the road. I love the sport, it's a really great combination of aggression and skill.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Canada day happened so I have not trained since Monday but my diet was tight and I did quite a bit of hiking. I was surprised that I am only down a total of 4 lbs in almost 3 weeks. Once I get about 16 weeks out I will be a total reassessment and make the necessary adjustments.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Booty time :)

booty.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Loving the booty updates Doug!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ms Lomba, signed up to instagram just to see her daily's lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First the booty pic :)

booty.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smashed my fuggin arms today fug!!

The same superset routine, striving for pain and maximum muscle recruitment. They blew up like balloons.

Quite the fuggin morning, I slept in so had to grab a piece of chicken and some nuts for 1st meal. Going to have to pick something up for meal 3 as I am stuck here till 2 pm.

To top it off my trainee Arial got hit by a car and broke her ankle and foot and it needs surgery. She must be pissed, she's at the hospital now fug...

turff49

turff49

Awards
Wow, that sucks about her ankle and foot. Hope she recovers quickly.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, that sucks about her ankle and foot. Hope she recovers quickly.
Not good news on that front either, she won't be able to walk on it for 12 weeks :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man bonus booty, this one give me needs ....

booty.jpg

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fridays are all about bonus booty..

Horrible news about Arial.. sorry to hear

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fridays are all about bonus booty..

Horrible news about Arial.. sorry to hear
Yah that's true ..

Yes Arial must be so pissed off

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would bite that !!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did a pretty good job on legs today but mentally wasn't all there. Job got done and it hurt but focus wasn't what it should have been. I didn't have that overdrive fug the world attitude today.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh but Lomba brings her "A" game :)

booty.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kind of an off topic question who is VICTORIA LOMBA I mean I have seen like 10000 pictures of her and see has a heck of a body, but is she famous for by posting on the internet of something else?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kind of an off topic question who is VICTORIA LOMBA I mean I have seen like 10000 pictures of her and see has a heck of a body, but is she famous for by posting on the internet of something else?
She promotes a clothing line and is a trainer I believe.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggin awesome chest and shoulder session!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;1mjlM_RnsVE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE&list=PLVNLtUIlKRTDFX4lIthWLvVO 7IEpdOasU&index=11[/video]

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daaaayum!!!!! I'm in fuggin tears :(

booty.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
She has built quite a following !!
Yes, and what she has built follows her everywhere! It clears the corner two steps after the rest of her does!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, and what she has built follows her everywhere! It clears the corner two steps after the rest of her does!
Sounds just about right.

Funny thing happening here I see fat going but the scales aren't changing much. I seem to be losing less than 1 pound a week not that I am that alarmed but my cals are pretty low. Phase 2 may call for a small calorie reduction however.