NutraPlanet Memorial Day/Economy Stimulation SALE

lonewolf77

Awards
I wanted to delete my order and do another one cos i left some items out and i couldnt order more than 1 DTH for some strange reason but in my 2nd order i am able too.... Anyway i sent them an email yesterday asking to delete the order so i can reorder but i havent heard back yet, i wanted to get this done before the special ran out.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to delete my order and do another one cos i left some items out and i couldnt order more than 1 DTH for some strange reason but in my 2nd order i am able too.... Anyway i sent them an email yesterday asking to delete the order so i can reorder but i havent heard back yet, i wanted to get this done before the special ran out.
I'm sure the CS guys will catch this before your package is shipped out. I am not sure if they will be shipping stuff out tomorrow due to the Holiday, so they should see your email prior to your package going out and be able to hook you up with your desired changes.

lonewolf77

Awards
I am just worried that they will delete my order and only get back to me AFTER the sale is over if thats the case then i dont want to delete my order, better to go with my current order with 15% off instead of my new order with no discounts :(.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im still salty that i cant get the free shipping....:whiner: I mean Hawaii is part of the USA so what gives? jerks.....lol

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
im still salty that i cant get the free shipping....:whiner: I mean Hawaii is part of the USA so what gives? jerks.....lol
it's payback for getting to live in hawaii while the rest of us live in places like wisconsin or iowa.

even obama visited 57 states but didn't go to hawaii.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am just worried that they will delete my order and only get back to me AFTER the sale is over if thats the case then i dont want to delete my order, better to go with my current order with 15% off instead of my new order with no discounts :(.
yeah if you want to delete an order you placed during the sale.....they reorder probably tues, u probably wont get the sale stuff.

Ur prob. better off keeping the order you placed. Or maybe u should have placed a 2nd order during the sale since shipping was free or something like that during the sale, or asked them to combine the orders to save on shipping.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Usually Sam/Darren will add stuff to orders. I'd try PM'ing both of them Lonewolf and not deleting the order as Chuck mentions.

Get them to add whatever to your order.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
even obama visited 57 states but didn't go to hawaii.
57 states?

First Hawaii is 2 far in the middle of the campaign, 2nd Hawaii is made up of many islands so he would have to pick one island to visit...

BUT more importantly free shipping to Hawaii would eat up all of NP profit.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
57 states?

First Hawaii is 2 far in the middle of the campaign, 2nd Hawaii is made up of many islands so he would have to pick one island to visit...

BUT more importantly free shipping to Hawaii would eat up all of NP profit.
57. Did you watch the YouTube clip . There was some muted :toofunny: in the background.

Or did I miss some sarcasm... gah

lonewolf77

Awards
yeah if you want to delete an order you placed during the sale.....they reorder probably tues, u probably wont get the sale stuff.

Ur prob. better off keeping the order you placed. Or maybe u should have placed a 2nd order during the sale since shipping was free or something like that during the sale, or asked them to combine the orders to save on shipping.
Yeah that was what i was afraid of, i dont want to miss the sale. See the reason why i dont get free shipping is cos i am ordering from Australia and the amount i have ordered is about 1200$ worth of stuff (withouth including shipping), so i really dont want to miss out on the 15% discount. I was hoping for them to get back to me before the sale was over but they havent yet probably because it was a long weekend ( i sent them an email on saturday i think). So i hope they dont cancel the order now. I might have to email them again. I just wanted to add a couple of items to optimise on the shipping, i had forgotten to do that (normally you can squeeze in about 2-3 items per shipping increase, and when your shipping costs as much as it does for me 200$+, then its worthwhile trying to squeeze in as many items as possible per shipping increase.

lonewolf77

Awards
Usually Sam/Darren will add stuff to orders. I'd try PM'ing both of them Lonewolf and not deleting the order as Chuck mentions.

Get them to add whatever to your order.
Who is Sam / Darren? Are they on email or one of the online customer support people?

I basically wanted to add on another DTH container to make it a 2 pack or even a 4pack (in my previous order for some strange reason i was only able to have 1 DTH container and not add any more :(.

lonewolf77

Awards
Actually with bb you can always get 10% off if you know what to look for / how to do it. With every order of mine i get 10% off, shame NP doesnt have a stock standard discount like that but thats probably cos NP is usually cheaper prices than the rrp on BB. The way i see it is NP has a 5% off (you get 25$ off 500$). So basically every order i make at NP will be aimed at getting the 5% off and i compare those prices to the 10% off at BB and i usually order the items which in the end are cheaper at NP.

And the ones that are cheaper at BB are ordered from there. Most of the time i have found NP to be similarly priced or cheaper... especially for its bulk items.

If people don't already realize - this is THE best sale I've seen (as far as blanket everything off). Nutra has had some excellent individual sales in the past on a few items with deep discounts.

This one takes the cake.

First off - you won't see 15% off anywhere else. You are lucky to see 10% off (at BB.com it's every once in a blue moon).

Plus most sites that have coupon's like NP does (the $3 off $100 or whatever) charge for shipping. So the coupon usually takes the shipping charge and a little more (a few dollars).

If you order over $200 - the coupon is purely off the items you order.

I knew this the minute I saw the email, which is why I made the order that I did.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who is Sam / Darren? Are they on email or one of the online customer support people?

I basically wanted to add on another DTH container to make it a 2 pack or even a 4pack (in my previous order for some strange reason i was only able to have 1 DTH container and not add any more :(.
Sam is the founder of Nutraplanet, and Darren is a CSR.

And you're right, Nutraplanet doesn't typical have a standard 10% off because the prices are already so low that the overall price will come to be the cheapest. That's why this 10 and even 15% sale is so crazy! :fool2: And although I've never ordered from bb.com, I'm sure their CSR's can't match NutraPlanet's. The customer support is what turns people into repeat customers.

lonewolf77

Awards
Yes i think the customer support definitely seems better at Nutraplanet, it seems like the support might be a bit slower than BB but thats probably cos there are less employees since BB is meant to be huge. But i like the amount of support NP has on the forums and things, definitely much faster response time and also more help to be found on the forums than at BB.

The other thing i have found is Nutraplanet orders seem to be much better at arriving in Australia and getting through customs without any hassles....

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
CSR at nutraplanet is great. bb.com isnt bad but NP has them beat. my first order got all messed up really bad. i got free overnight shipping (twice because they didnt tell me an item was back ordered so that got next day when it was back in stock) and when i opened my package (like christmas day for a child) it was filled with TONS of free samples/shakers/hoodies. it is the only reason i came back to NP (and the low prices). anyways order placed, and thank you for the sale!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I dont wtf I was thinking, but I waited till the last minute and could only spend about 500 bucks. I missed out on alot of goodies that are now currently sold out: gut health, formadrol, havoc, retain, all the cel stuff, the lesson here is you snooze you loose. Still very thankful for the sale, hopefully this went good, and there might be another one sometime over the summer *cough*cough* 4th of july *cough*;)

200mph

Awards
Its still Monday.. is this sale over already? The code no longer works? :(

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
To Stryder or Dsade,

I placed an order late, about 11:26 pm CDT ( from the midwest). I intended to put in the coupon code MDAY 10. I didn't see any place to put in the coupon code for the 10% off, and accidently sent it through without the code. I have placed three orders with you people in the last month. I'd appreiciate it if you give me a break and give me the 10% discount.

I sent a similar message to your support e-mail. I got in a hurry to get in the order by the midnight deadline.

Tuberman

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sales are done in EST, which is -5:00 GMT. The CSR's are very accomodating and it wasn't explicitly stated in the sale post, but just a heads-up in the future to make it easier for your and the CSR's :)

Thank you EVERYBODY for your support in making this sale a success! I don't have the sales figures, but with the pricing we had and the stories I've heard, I'm sure this sale went exceptionally well! Your savings account thanks you :)

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
man i was away for the weekend and just saw this now on my lunch break....was going to place an order when i got home....any chance on extending this great opportunity/sale for a few more days stryder?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
man i was away for the weekend and just saw this now on my lunch break....was going to place an order when i got home....any chance on extending this great opportunity/sale for a few more days stryder?
Hey Ticco.

Although I can't speak for Stryder, I can say with a lot of confidence that extending the sale is unlikely. The magnitude of this sale (I am assuming from a couple of the orders I heard and just from the prices alone) was very well received by the consumer base and thus taken full advantage of. Despite the large orders Nutra was still walking a very tight rope as far as profits go considering the insane discounts that were being offered. Extending the sale (even for just another couple of days) would probably be very strenuous on the Planet.

NutraPlanet is dedicated to its customers and will offer more sales in the future, so you will be sure to get some above NP already low prices savings.

Thanks for the patronage though man, and Nutra is still offering some quality prices so feel free to continue on with your order :).

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the sale! Got myself around 100 bucks worth of goodies and 10 bucks off that. Time to watch for the Fed Ex truck!!

lonewolf77

Awards
Yes i placed quite a large order of 1200+$ and thats not including 200$+ shipping.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

lonewolf77

Awards
Final order 1340$ + 225$ shipping...Now i just hope it all arrives safe and sound :).

lonewolf77

Awards
Yup overseas, i wish we had a nutraplanet store locally...imagine the savings to be had then.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sam is the founder of Nutraplanet, and Darren is a CSR.

And you're right, Nutraplanet doesn't typical have a standard 10% off because the prices are already so low that the overall price will come to be the cheapest. That's why this 10 and even 15% sale is so crazy! :fool2: And although I've never ordered from bb.com, I'm sure their CSR's can't match NutraPlanet's. The customer support is what turns people into repeat customers.
Well said steve. Nutraplanet's customer service is second to NONE! :D

lonewolf77

Awards
I believe my rather very large order during this sale has just arrived at the post office, i will find it tomorrow if everything arrived safe and sound.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe my rather very large order during this sale has just arrived at the post office, i will find it tomorrow if everything arrived safe and sound.
Good luck! :D

lonewolf77

Awards
Yup as i guessed accurately, my WHOLE order came through, everything was safe. :-

2 x Chocamine Powder (500 grams)
By: NutraPlanet $43.95 $87.90
2 x Glucosamine HCL Powder (1 kilo)
By: NutraPlanet $24.95 $49.90
1 x Xtend (1016 grams)
By: Scivation
Flavor: Lemonade $38.95 $38.95
1 x Xtend (1016 grams)
Flavor: Orange $38.95 $38.95
2 x Blender Bottle (28 oz)
By: Sundesa $5.99 $11.98
2 x Cissus Powder (500 grams)
By: NutraPlanet $45.95 $91.90
1 x Xtend (1016 grams)
Flavor: Apple $38.95 $38.95
2 x L-Leucine (1 kilo)
By: NutraPlanet $26.95 $53.90
2 x Horny Mack Jack Stack (combo pack)
By: NutraPlanet $39.99 $79.98
1 x Xtend (1016 grams)
Flavor: Grape $38.95 $38.95
3 x Activate Xtreme (120 caps)
By: Designer Supplements $36.95 $110.85
3 x High Voltage Body Octane (50 servings)
By: MAN $43.95 $131.85
2 x Acetyl L-Carnitine (1 kilo)
By: NutraPlanet $46.99 $93.98
2 x Beta-Alanine (1 Kilo)
By: NutraPlanet $37.95 $75.90
2 x Citrulline Malate (500 grams)
By: NutraPlanet $44.95 $89.90
1 x Coleus Forskholii (20%) (90 grams)
By: NutraPlanet $38.99 $38.99
2 x Cordyceps Powder (500 grams)
By: NutraPlanet $34.95 $69.90
3 x Super Enzymes (180 tabs)
By: NOW Foods $11.95 $35.85
2 x Diesel Test Hardcore Twin Pack (Twin Pack)
By: Get Diesel

And i got a free T-shirt as well.