Next PES Insider Deal???

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't change anything. Tubs still sell for 94au here standard. 

And if someone orders like 8-10 tubs of Ergonine, that weighs a ton.

I put an order of 5-6 small bottles and it was still 65US. ;/

Someone sent me a PM, another website has 20% off PES and works out basically within a few bucks, but shipping is reasonable. It's not so bad, but I still don't understand the logic.

I can order 5kgs of Ergonine and pay 20, or order 1 kg of Pes and pay 65.

Sorry, either way it's all good. You could of simply limited protein, like anyone is gonna buy it. The shipping was 160us for only 3 tubs, I can fly to LA ONE way for 200us atm! 

Thanks anyways.
I am doing the math on our site and cannot find where the numbers are coming from.

1KG to AU is ~$25US
3 Tubs Select 55 is ~$105

I cannot replicate your numbers. Can you share how your came to those totals so I can review it for you?

Here is a snap of me sending 3 tubs to AU Parliament. Unfortunately Protein is heavy. 3 tubs is over 15 pounds to ship which puts it in the priority level of shipping service, a higher tier price than first class.

If anyone is having shipping issues that seem way out of bounds, please contact me and I can look into it for you.

Capture.PNG

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shin spirit,
you paid 105$ shipping? sick sick man LOL

i will have to pass this sale as getting one bottle of pes anabeta elite, which ive been wanting to try for ages, shipped to my country would cost over 16$. thats a rip off...
true shipping cost with usps first class international for a bottle like that is 5-7$
May I ask what country?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
4 erase pro+
2 vanilla 55
2 f95

Very tough decision but I was thinking about my vacation in April.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Picked up some Anabeta thats dated 10/2014. Still likely to be good?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I need to stop. i've spent a fortune this weekend!

jathan_howe

Awards
Can't decided if I want to jump in on PES' deal and buy two bottles of ABE for the price of one ($65ish) or just buy two ABE+Ergonine stacks for $60 apiece, use the code TAYLER for 30% and get two bottles of ABE and two tubs of Ergonine for roughly $85 (plus Athletix' great cheap shipping). It'd basically be the PES deal plus two tubs of Ergonine for an extra $20, which is great already but since I dose 5/7 days, the two tubs will make for almost a 3 month supply of Ergonine.
Decisions, decisions

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a side note - Is there a difference between UK and US Enhanced?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't decided if I want to jump in on PES' deal and buy two bottles of ABE for the price of one ($65ish) or just buy two ABE+Ergonine stacks for $60 apiece, use the code TAYLER for 30% and get two bottles of ABE and two tubs of Ergonine for roughly $85 (plus Athletix' great cheap shipping). It'd basically be the PES deal plus two tubs of Ergonine for an extra $20, which is great already but since I dose 5/7 days, the two tubs will make for almost a 3 month supply of Ergonine.
Decisions, decisions
10% off not 30%

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decisions, decisions
Either would be a solid deal.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i don't think so, but the one you'll be looking at that's discounted is the same one that was recalled. Not 100% sure tho. I bought a tub from there after the recall and it was the same LOT number that was recalled.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i don't think so, but the one you'll be looking at that's discounted is the same one that was recalled. Not 100% sure tho. I bought a tub from there after the recall and it was the same LOT number that was recalled.
Why was it recalled :/ I've never had a chance to use enhanced but everyone says it's the best thing ever and that price is hard to beat

Rushie

Awards
Why was it recalled :/ I've never had a chance to use enhanced but everyone says it's the best thing ever and that price is hard to beat
It's honestly not that great. Worth trying at under 10 GBP but I can't say I'm impressed.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TAYLER used to get 30% off, did they change it?
It's 30% of PES store and 10% off Athletix I believe. I've never used the Tayler code, but that's how Driven has always worked for me.

Today though, Tayler will get 50% off PES

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump for discount code driven for 50% off! :p Driven2lift
Most definitely.....weird enough, when I placed a separate order to buy the 55 select, the CYBER code didn't work..fortunately I used the tried and true DRIVEN code, and I was able to get that kick ass 50% discount!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
7 55 serving tubs of Select discounted...$5.99 flat rate shipping...done.
I did 4 - one of each flavor other than Vanilla. Still have 4 or 5 Vanilla's from the last one. I didn't really need protein, but any time I can get a quality blend (either ready made, or make my own) for around the $10/Lb mark - gotta grab some. 3.76lbs * 10 = $37.60, so $35.50 is fine by me :)

Edit: Didn't get Chocolate either.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
something to do with the ingredient Aegeline. It was listed as (N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide)

It was decent!!! FDA issued a recall to USPlabs over OxyElite Pro which had the same ingredient.

Enhanced was one of my fav pre workouts for sure!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am doing the math on our site and cannot find where the numbers are coming from.

1KG to AU is ~$25US
3 Tubs Select 55 is ~$105

I cannot replicate your numbers. Can you share how your came to those totals so I can review it for you?

Here is a snap of me sending 3 tubs to AU Parliament. Unfortunately Protein is heavy. 3 tubs is over 15 pounds to ship which puts it in the priority level of shipping service, a higher tier price than first class.

If anyone is having shipping issues that seem way out of bounds, please contact me and I can look into it for you.

View attachment 127013
Thanks for the reply, sent you a PM.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thanks for the reply, sent you a PM.
Not to be a buzzkill, but can't you guys get some bulk Whey/Casein from New Zealand pretty cheap? Them are some good cows I hear :)

jathan_howe

Awards
It's 30% of PES store and 10% off Athletix I believe. I've never used the Tayler code, but that's how Driven has always worked for me.

Today though, Tayler will get 50% off PES
Ah, thanks for the explanation. Makes sense now because I remember only getting $8 off an $80 when I used Tayler

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to be a buzzkill, but can't you guys get some bulk Whey/Casein from New Zealand pretty cheap? Them are some good cows I hear :)
Hahaha

Yeah. You can get WPC salted caramel for like 20-22au a kg...about 15us a kg.

I just wanted to try pes, I recently tried usplabs oxy banana and enjoyed it.

Protein is cheap, but Id like to enjoy it.

;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
7 55 serving tubs of Select discounted...$5.99 flat rate shipping...done.
On top of that and your ample hills ice cream last night

your body is primed for growth . Good man

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
On top of that and your ample hills ice cream last night

your body is primed for growth . Good man
bruh...why you got to let out all my training secrets?

These are lock and key type pieces of information about anabolism :wink1:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UK Enhanced was yohimbe free.

The yohimbe is partly what gave Enhanced such strong stimulant effects, which I loved.

Unfortunately it was way too strong for a lot of people. The UK Enhanced didn't have that problem.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been holding off on supplements all weekend....I need to focus on upcoming gifts, ect. and money is getting a little tighter for me.....now THIS! I just got 3 tubs of Select, 2 High Volume, and Amino IV ....wish I could have afforded more. I REALLY wanted to pull the trigger on 2-3 bottles of ABE since I've never used it...but I held off. At least one of the Select tubs and a High Volume tub is going as a gift to someone who thinks BSN makes the best stuff....

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^they are in for a pleasant surprise lol.

Good man

agentphantom

agentphantom

Awards
  • Established
I've been holding off on supplements all weekend....I need to focus on upcoming gifts, ect. and money is getting a little tighter for me.....now THIS! I just got 3 tubs of Select, 2 High Volume, and Amino IV ....wish I could have afforded more. I REALLY wanted to pull the trigger on 2-3 bottles of ABE since I've never used it...but I held off. At least one of the Select tubs and a High Volume tub is going as a gift to someone who thinks BSN makes the best stuff....
You still have time to do what I did, sell some stuff on Craigslist to make room for the PES haul. Call it a PES Fall Cleaning.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UK Enhanced was yohimbe free.

The yohimbe is partly what gave Enhanced such strong stimulant effects, which I loved.

Unfortunately it was way too strong for a lot of people. The UK Enhanced didn't have that problem.
Outside of the yohimbe everything else was the same?

Danus

Danus

Awards
Untitled.png

4 Big tubs. Will be worth every penny.
So jealous of your shipping costs. International shipping is only worth it when you guys run 50% off haha.
BTW are there any plans for the new flavours to reach Australia soon? I jumped at this chance since we only get Milk Chocolate and Snickerdoodle in Australian online and retail stores.
Can't live off those two forever.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I'm getting it, would u say it's way better than og abe?
IMO, yes, with the addition of Cistamax. Very expensive ingredient to source but the benefits from it make it well worth it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been able to find ABE for around $35 +/- a few dollars consistently for the last year. I'm not sure how the addition of cistamax will change that, though.