New year run

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Planning out a cycle for Jan or Feb consisting of test enan or cyp as a base and adding in either tren e or primo e. I know, very different compounds but looking to explore options. A couple initial questions:

-what doses do people normally run primo e at when pairing with test? Same question for tren e. I’ve used mast e at 400mg with success and test never went higher than 500mg/week
-for gyno that develops while on cycle, what do people turn to? I’ve read tren gyno is a pain to deal with and seen cases where prami or letro is used

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Primo 500-800mg is pretty normal when guys can afford it, kinda depends on what else there on. You wouldnt want 800 if your on 400 test or you might crash your e2. If you planned on using less then 400 id stick with mast.

Tren ace 70mg -350mg is the common range. Most guys are realizing lower is better with tren. 150mg a week is solid.

High prolactin can only cause gyno in the presence of high estrogen, so if you keep estrogen in check your normally will be fine. But its always smart to have prami or caber on hand and read up on those because if you screw up those doses you will puke your brains out lol, and possibly Hallucinate while throwing up on prami if you overdo it!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I wasn’t gyno prone until the end of a 8 month GH run. Nolva cleared it up

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Primo 500-800mg is pretty normal when guys can afford it, kinda depends on what else there on. You wouldnt want 800 if your on 400 test or you might crash your e2. If you planned on using less then 400 id stick with mast.

Tren ace 70mg -350mg is the common range. Most guys are realizing lower is better with tren. 150mg a week is solid.

High prolactin can only cause gyno in the presence of high estrogen, so if you keep estrogen in check your normally will be fine. But its always smart to have prami or caber on hand and read up on those because if you screw up those doses you will puke your brains out lol, and possibly Hallucinate while throwing up on prami if you overdo it!
I also have some orals that I’ve accumulated throughout the years. M1t (legal gear brand), tr3n, and superdrol. Which would you incorporate to a test and primo run?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

It's weird that you mention that because I actually remember the first time I ever took caber. I remember I took it right before bed and woke up in the middle of the night being in the bathroom feeling sick, having that feeling like everything was spinning, and feeling like I was going to puke.... and then I just remembered waking up and feeling perfectly fine. I wasn't even sure if it was real or a dream because I had no recollection of getting back into bed. Then I walked into my bathroom and saw all my towels on the floor and the sink running. But other than that time I never had an issue with caber again. So I was never sure if it was the caber or some kind of weird coincidence.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also have some orals that I’ve accumulated throughout the years. M1t (legal gear brand), tr3n, and superdrol. Which would you incorporate to a test and primo run?
Your goals would determinr that. Assumimg your cutting on test primo then tr3n the last 6 weeks would be a nice final touch

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's weird that you mention that because I actually remember the first time I ever took caber. I remember I took it right before bed and woke up in the middle of the night being in the bathroom feeling sick, having that feeling like everything was spinning, and feeling like I was going to puke.... and then I just remembered waking up and feeling perfectly fine. I wasn't even sure if it was real or a dream because I had no recollection of getting back into bed. Then I walked into my bathroom and saw all my towels on the floor and the sink running. But other than that time I never had an issue with caber again. So I was never sure if it was the caber or some kind of weird coincidence.
A lot of ppl dont know those things, good to share👍. Prami overdose is even worse. Gotta start witj like 1/8 the normal dose and build up over the days. Caber works on demand, but prami you gotts use daily till it does its job

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Overdose is not the right word but you get what im saying

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Overdose is not the right word but you get what im saying
Yep I get what you're saying. Everybody talks about the sides from prami (or at least when taking too much) but caber has its own sides as well. Weird how it happened to me the first time I ever took it and then I don't recall having any issues again after that. Something for people to keep in mind though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wrong prami dosing for me = having conversations with people that were not there while i was struggling with tren related sleep deprivation. worse tho.. I could feel those people touching me and ****. it was nutz. never had that on even the best of LSD. :ROFLMAO:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
wrong prami dosing for me = having conversations with people that were not there while i was struggling with tren related sleep deprivation. worse tho.. I could feel those people touching me and ****. it was nutz. never had that on even the best of LSD. :ROFLMAO:
I believe it 100%. Prami at the proper doses works great if you build up that tollerance and it only takes about a week to build up thevdose. But if you go straight to 1mg or more from the start..... watch out

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe it 100%. Prami at the proper doses works great if you build up that tollerance and it only takes about a week to build up thevdose. But if you go straight to 1mg or more from the start..... watch out
oh I forgot, It knocked me out at dinner with my wife too, she was soo pissed haha

#neveragain 💪

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Hadn’t thought about this until now but I started finasteride (1mg) last December for my hair. Great results, but do you guys factor this in when considering cycles? I know it has an effect on inhibiting test to DHT but curious what others do when going on test etc.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hadn’t thought about this until now but I started finasteride (1mg) last December for my hair. Great results, but do you guys factor this in when considering cycles? I know it has an effect on inhibiting test to DHT but curious what others do when going on test etc.
Some people avoid certain compounds that are more likely to cause hair loss but if you're taking finasteride, just continue to take it on cycle. It should definitely help with the test but not sure if it'll do much for the primo.