abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it would last 12 weeks doing 1 cap 5 on 2 off..

I would run Viron 2 caps during PCT, plus 2 caps of Rebirth & 1 cap of Letrone.
Excellent advice. ???

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Finished 5 weeks on Exotherm (was playing with 3, 2 and 1 pump daily) and on 2nd week added 1 cap of Viron (playing with 5 days on/2 days off AND 2 days on/1 day off/2 days on/ 2 days off).

Also had tried before Viron + Formeron and have to say due to formestane still being pro hormone for longer term taking I prefer Viron + Exotherm.

With Formeron I've also seen leaning of my belly section but Exotherm did this job much better so another plus of going with Exotherm (cause there's still formestane products available in UK).

So Viron + Exotherm stack where it shines the most are mix of both: Viron for libido and Exotherm for leaning and together they give extra long lasting morning wood.

Only thing a bit annoying or not if you like to eat a lot or if you're bulking is that both products increased my appetite and on days when taking both this was more pronounced.

No side effects at least for me if I went with 1 cap of Viron + 2x 1 pump daily of Exotherm.

If Exotherm I took 3x 1 pump then already a bit difficult to fall a sleep (similar if I'd go to 2x 1 cap of Viron which this run I didn't go) and more thirsty before bedtime and during the night.

I tried just Viron in the past that solo worked great between day 5-14 then I guess converting all that extra free testosterone to estrogen then libido went back to baseline.

Now almost 4 weeks of taking Viron + Exotherm libido was high and extra noticeable morning wood in strength and duration.

This confirmed at least to me what I've been saying on this AM forum topics for the last year - take OTC natty test booster (my favorite is tongkat ali) with decent AI to reap synergistic effect on libido boosting effect.

Summary: Viron + Exotherm stack I'd give perfect score for libido boosting and leaning capabilities.

Too bad no product rating for stacks.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody ever take viron in a fasted state?
]

i've taken a dose about an hour pre workout, which is usually fasted because i work out around 4pm.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any stomach problems? Or didn't it get you light headed or anything?
No stomach issues for me. I never noticed any lightheadedness...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We believe that generally the extraction process is not as it should be and that most if not all are standardizing for the wrong targets.
Thats about as far as I can go.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Due to my permanent physiological status I plan on running Letrone and viron for much longer than that...

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How does viron compare to olympus labs LJ100, have any of you tried both to compare them.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does viron compare to olympus labs LJ100, have any of you tried both to compare them.
I have. Both are great and highly effective for libido. Hits fast and hard but I find I build a tolerance rather quickly to both. I followed recommended dosing with both. I generally will use whichever I can find cheapest because I can't really differentiate much in the effects.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used both. LJ100 is great, but you have to take more caps then Viron because it is only 100mg of actives per cap.

Viron that has 250mg of actives per cap. So dollar for dollar, Viron is a better deal because you gets 60 250mg caps
vs LJ100 which has 60 100mg caps.

http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/black-lion-research-viron/

http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/olympus-labs-lj-100/

use vujade5 for 5% off if you spend less then $150
use vujade7 for 7% off if you spend over $150

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Viron also has boron citrate which is great on its own.
250mg of our tongkat extract is a ton also. But 500.... now thats the sweet spot.
1 cap twice a day for 500mg tongkat and 20mg boron.
Libido city.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
best protocol viron?
Five days on and two days off, five days on, two days off ...
or 7 days on 7 days?

Stack with formestane:

1st week, Viron
2nd week, Viron
3rd week, Viron + formestane
4th week, Viron + formestane
5th week, formestane
6th week, formestane

that's okay?

I have really low testosterone,
before starting this stack (Viron + formestane), soon I will make hormonal tests.
Towards September to October.

ps: 50mg formestane

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
best protocol viron?
Five days on and two days off, five days on, two days off ...
or 7 days on 7 days?

Stack with formestane:

1st week, Viron
2nd week, Viron
3rd week, Viron + formestane
4th week, Viron + formestane
5th week, formestane
6th week, formestane

that's okay?

I have really low testosterone,
before starting this stack (Viron + formestane), soon I will make hormonal tests.
Towards September to October.

ps: 50mg formestane
5 on 2 off is what has been suggested by brundel.

Low does formestane would definitely help up your test, just be careful , form also becomes
suppressive at higher doses around 300 to 400mg per day. So as long as you keep it at 50
you should be fine.

You could probably also add in Rebirth if you can afford to, because then you will basically
be running a PCT setup. Rebirth may definitely help kick start the HPTA and boost up your
test levels as well with that stack your running.

brundel

halfhuman

bb333

Awards
  • Established
5 on 2 off is what has been suggested by brundel.

Low does formestane would definitely help up your test, just be careful , form also becomes
suppressive at higher doses around 300 to 400mg per day. So as long as you keep it at 50
you should be fine.

You could probably also add in Rebirth if you can afford to, because then you will basically
be running a PCT setup. Rebirth may definitely help kick start the HPTA and boost up your
test levels as well with that stack your running.

brundel

halfhuman
Sorry if I insist...
trouble understanding English (translator ...)

ok on 5, and 2 off!
I will do so.

But according to you, 50mg of formestane, may be enough to control, possibly a surge of estrogen, due to the use of viron?
50mg is enough?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I have already tried formestane, and Letrone.

Letrone I liked it, I tried it for one month, I took 2cps day.
After just one week, I felt joint pain, wrist, shoulder, knees.
The "vascular" effect I noticed towards the end.
Libido was low, very low.
At that time I took only Letrone.

Formestane I loved it, tried it for two months.
I started with 50mg, then 75mg, 100mg and then, beautiful vascular effect, so much strength and heightened aggressiveness, good erection, good libido.
No joint pain, very surprised at this.
Libido was coming down towards the end of the cycle, next to the 7th week.
In conclusion fine product.
Here too, I used only a product, formestane.

In my opinion, the couple, Viron (never tried), and formestane, should be a great stack!
brundel halfhuman vujade

newbie8

Awards
On my third day of viron and noticed a change in libido. 8)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Doing incederine, viron and exotherm and sweating like crazy.
I'll try a short Ignit3 + follidrone 2.0
Viron + formestane in September to October or November to December.
I'm undecided, Tr1umph + Ara inspires me! :D

newbie8

Awards
Never tried that combo but let us know how it works. Cheers!!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry if I insist...
trouble understanding English (translator ...)

ok on 5, and 2 off!
I will do so.

But according to you, 50mg of formestane, may be enough to control, possibly a surge of estrogen, due to the use of viron?
50mg is enough?
50mg may be enough. you could always bump it to 50 twice per day if needed.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Viron unobtainable in Europe ...
that sucks! I hate waiting!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You havent tried very hard then.... nutriverse, power myself, JW Supplements......

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ML also stocks it, free delivery in Europe if >100€

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ML ? New one to me
It is a German company. Personally, I live in Belgium, so it is good way to get many American supps for OK prices, especially with free delivery at >100€

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is a German company. Personally, I live in Belgium, so it is good way to get many American supps for OK prices, especially with free delivery at >100€
what is the website ?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think we are allowed to indicate websites which are not sponsors. I will send you a pm

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That website is expensive!

Nutriverse with european shipping will prob be cheaper by a fair bit

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on the products and you don't have to bother with the customs. But yes, obviously American websites are cheaper. However that is also the case with regard to the other cited UK sites

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on the products and you don't have to bother with the customs. But yes, obviously American websites are cheaper. However that is also the case with regard to the other cited UK sites
All websites seem to be the same price in europe or UK and Nutriverse cheaper on every product every time

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All websites seem to be the same price in europe or UK and Nutriverse cheaper on every product every time
Yes, I already ordered with them in the past and it went great. However, ML has also Yohimbine, Rauwolscine, etc. relatively cheap and you don't have to worry about customs and seizures.