NEW PRODUCT!! FOLLIDRONE FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftndyard

Awards
I have been around the iron/supps/gear for over 20 years, I have basically an idea what goes on within the supplements media/manufacturing clique. I've spent on the web, the last 5 hours digging in on Black lion Research, and Mr Brundel, I couldn't find any contradiction in his reasoning, or negative opinion on him and his makings. I did read tremendously on his supplements/reviews/posts/threads, and got attracted to formeron and follidrone. I would like to ask if one 's goal is to add on lean hard dry muscle mass, how should he stack or run solo. If Mr Brundel could answer, that would be appreciated.

fitstar

Awards
Boy, this sounds great...

I think it really helps with Joints/tendon issues,too,right and maybe has a positive feect on bones,too?!

Serious female athletes can use it,too?! You think it is safer to stack with formeron in order to avoid bloating/high estro buil-up or is this not necessary?
Would you stack it for recomp effects or let it work on ist on?!

THANKS

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Will there be an email notification or do we just raise the hit meter on nutra today

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Where is Brundel hiding at?

wrestle123

Awards
I am really confused and disappointed!!

This morning I tried to call and order the pre-sale Follidrone from Nutraplanet and they told me that they have no pre-sale on it and that it would be coming in a couple of weeks. It is not even on their website. Is this an April Fool's joke? Well, it is not funny!!

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
This is my nightmare!

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Where is Brundel hiding at?
I don't think ole B-dog is hiding anywhere. This is release day. He probably is running around with his hair on fire making sure this launches smoothly. Product won't ship for a week or two from what I understand so wont be able to test out the follidrone goodness until last half of April anway. See this slight delay as a way to hold on to your money a few hours longer. Thats what I'm doing :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NP is notoriously slow with posting new products to their site. Patience.

Touey

Touey

Awards
This morning I tried to call and order the pre-sale Follidrone from Nutraplanet and they told me that they have no pre-sale on it and that it would be coming in a couple of weeks. It is not even on their website. Is this an April Fool's joke? Well, it is not funny!!
This is my nightmare!
it is right up there with the chad election count or I dare say perhaps even on the level of holding release date for The Great Gatsby

liftndyard

Awards
From what I've felt and conc luded throughout my 5 hours reading/investigation yesterday, Mr Brundel is not the "fool day" guy type, so to say the follidrone is no fiction.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been around the iron/supps/gear for over 20 years, I have basically an idea what goes on within the supplements media/manufacturing clique. I've spent on the web, the last 5 hours digging in on Black lion Research, and Mr Brundel, I couldn't find any contradiction in his reasoning, or negative opinion on him and his makings. I did read tremendously on his supplements/reviews/posts/threads, and got attracted to formeron and follidrone. I would like to ask if one 's goal is to add on lean hard dry muscle mass, how should he stack or run solo. If Mr Brundel could answer, that would be appreciated.
Thanks bro.
Ive been around a long time in the Bodybuilding game and over a decade on these forums.
I do my best to be honest and to help people as this is my primary goal. Not money.
We started with an AI, a product to combat prolactin and something for those suffering from acne. I developed them to work on myself as I had these issues and RC chems are terrible. Our company is one of the very few where there are no real negative reviews. This is rare of course.
This is because I take pride in what I do. I spend countless hours and tens of thousands of dollars researching and testing ingredients so we only have the best. Follidrone is no exception. THe research on this stuff is incredibly strong.

I think follidrone's strengths will be in increased exercise capacity and strength gains, however, we did see weight gain in several trial members. Primarily the natty guys. I think if your primary goal is to gain mass youll want to run it with something anabolic. Formeron is anabolic but its not much of a mass builder.

Personally I would run it with testosterone or maybe test and EQ but I do not recommend you break the law.
If it were me personally I would do this
16 weeks test cyp 500-750 (Id actually double this but I dont recommend it)
16 weeks equipoise 300mg x 2 weekly. EQ really shines above 600mg. Keeping a close eye on RBC and BP.
Formeron at 4 pumps daily for AI and hardening and added strength
Follidrone for all of its benefits which include increased exercise capacity leading to better training, increased strength for higher poundage, increased angiogenesis, decreased LDL, and especially the ability to alter the myostatin/follistatin ratio which will come into play later on in the cycle as myostatin would normally rise significantly blunting gains. This was seen in our AAS testers. It was like a cycle reboot. Pretty impressive.

Otherwise, it will work solo and if your a natty guy who just uses stuff like creatine and other OTC non steroidals youll could see significant gains that are food dependent. If you stacked it with a high dose of Formeron it would be a great OTC cycle. We also have a tongkat/boron mix about to come out.
In my personal bloodwork it increased my free test to 608ng/dl. The combo of the 3 would be wicked.

The first would be a good gainer for an AAS user
The second for a non aas guy.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boy, this sounds great...

I think it really helps with Joints/tendon issues,too,right and maybe has a positive feect on bones,too?!

Serious female athletes can use it,too?! You think it is safer to stack with formeron in order to avoid bloating/high estro buil-up or is this not necessary?
Would you stack it for recomp effects or let it work on ist on?!

THANKS
It appears it my have some positive effect on joints but I dont know enough to say for sure.
Its great for women for sure yes.
There is no estro increase I am aware of with Follidrone.
I would stack it....I would stack everything lol.

Think of it like this.....say you have something awesome in one hand and something awesome in the other hand.....put those hands together and now you have something incredible. Stacking 101 :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry. I dont get out of bed till around 9 ish PST.

This morning I got an email from NP saying they wont start the sale until I send them product. The product is in the US and being over nighted to us. Ill have raws tomorrow and start production straight away.
I may just let other companies take over and start sales as they are all itching to do so.
So...either NP will have it up in few days to a week or Ill let other companies start sales today.
Probably Ill wait as NP has a very large mailing list we want to take advantage of.

Sorry for the slight delay. Unfortunately this isnt an APr1 joke.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Good. Im happy that this was legit.
Any labels or info we can look at now

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
I believe the label is on the first page of this thread

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The label was posted at the beginning of the thread.

The ingredients are only 1. (-)-Epicatechin.
We were going to use maltodextrin as a filler but probably will shift to rice flour.
Prop blend on this one.

Just to be clear.
I hate prop blends. THere are dozens of places Ive said this on the net.
I also hate fillers of any kind...

One is generally used to trick people into thinking a product has tons of good ingredients while there are only trace amounts and the other is just wasted space.
If you look at 100% of our previous products youll see there is no filler in any of them. 0 and we have never used a prop blend.

IN this case...we must.
I cant have everyone copying our exact product. Its just not fair to us.
And..the larger caps with filler throw competitors off the scent. Say we really used 250mg epi and we had 250mg caps. Not much of a smoke screen ;)

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would prefer best price or orbit to take over the presale other than nutra. Shipping is cheaper and faster for me but I totally understand why you would want to stick with nutra first.

I just hope I don't need to spend my disposable income before nutra decides to do the presale.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well darn I was searching hard early morn too, lol

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
That sucks Brundel, gotta roll with the punches though I guess. I doubt the delay will stop anybody from getting in on this.

fitstar

Awards
It appears it my have some positive effect on joints but I dont know enough to say for sure.

Think of it like this.....say you have something awesome in one hand and something awesome in the other hand.....put those hands together and now you have something incredible. Stacking 101 :)
Yeah, I know what you mean as I am the queen of stacking, haha that is why I am thinking of a recomp cycle in the near future: Follidrone, formeron+incinderine.
any thoughts on this are greatly appreciated!!

fitstar

Awards

Yeah, I know what you mean as I am the queen of stacking, haha that is why I am thinking of a recomp cycle in the near future: Follidrone, formeron+incinderine.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I think to make up for it they should run formeron at $29.99 while we wait

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to just order direct from black lion.

But it's all good these things happen. And as others have said it will help my pocket book for the time being.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Well darn, some studies showed that natty users like myself gained weight of this supplement. Since I'm cutting/recomping, I'll just have to pass on this.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Sorry. I dont get out of bed till around 9 ish PST. This morning I got an email from NP saying they wont start the sale until I send them product. This is not of course what we agreed to and Im pretty pissed off. The product is in the US and being over nighted to us. Ill have raws tomorrow and start production straight away. I may just let other companies take over and start sales as they are all itching to do so. So...either NP will have it up in few days to a week or Ill let other companies start sales today. Probably Ill wait as NP has a very large mailing list we want to take advantage of. Sorry for the slight delay. Unfortunately this isnt an APr1 joke. There are of course several of our other retailers that are now sponsors here so....if it starts to lag too long Ill just let them take over instead of NP as they were the ones to drop the ball here.
Just for the fact they didn't tell you until the morning of what should of been a pre-sale I would give to other retailers also and not nutra exclusive that is just poor business on their part. As they have done plenty of pre-sales in the past for other vendors I don't see your product being different

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Just for the fact they didn't tell you until the morning of what should of been a pre-sale I would give to other retailers also and not nutra exclusive that is just poor business on their part. As they have done plenty of pre-sales in the past for other vendors I don't see your product being different
cant disagree with that point of view at all.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I know I wouldn't complain if Orbit got an early release ;)

But its a business and large investment on Brundel's part; he will do what he has to

prometheus198

Awards
Well darn, some studies showed that natty users like myself gained weight of this supplement. Since I'm cutting/recomping, I'll just have to pass on this.
Do you think you are going to gain weight while in a deficit???

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Queen? So your female?
I have a female friend who uses Formeron and AIs are used frequently in women but you must be aware estrogen levels will drop very low. Menstration will cease most likely and although mild there is some chance of masculinizing effects as there is with anything androgenic.
I do know women who use it though with insane results. Just watch for sides and if they arise stop using the Formeron.

As for the stack it would be an incredible one. The combo of those products will be a great combination as there are several mechanisms of action at play.
Solo they all work very well.....together...it should be insane.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think to make up for it they should run formeron at $29.99 while we wait
It costs almost that much to make.
This is considerably less than even wholesale to guys like NP :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think you are going to gain weight while in a deficit???
No.
It may help endurance a bit but you cant grow muscle from nothing.

More = more
less = less.

Some steroids will even put weight on you in a cutting environment but it will be pretty much 100% water and glycogen and not muscle.
This stuff doesnt work like that so..its not gonna happen.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
double post......

JD261985

Banned
Awards
No. It may help endurance a bit but you cant grow muscle from nothing. More = more less = less. Some steroids will even put weight on you in a cutting environment but it will be pretty much 100% water and glycogen and not muscle. This stuff doesnt work like that so..its not gonna happen.
Lol still to this day even in this forum I hear ppl talk about building muscle in a caloric deficit. No matter what you tell them they don't believe it's not gonna happen

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We had pre sale planned for today but NP said they have to wait till we ship product with tracking.
This is odd as they over sell our products all the time and continue to sell them before we even begin to fill their order.
Its not cool for sure.
Either way the latest will be the 8th but hopefully closer to the 4-5th
Got cha .. Yea hopefully.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
People never cease to amaze me
I was just stating that it would be a waste for me to use this product and that it would be more beneficial for those maintaining and/or bulking.

So calm the "F" down.

prometheus198

Awards
You obviously know nothing that's why everyone is laughing at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.