New member Hello

Belgareth

Visiting Moderator (LS Forum)
Awards
Looks like I may be the first from Love Scent to visit here. I am one of the moderators over there and have been using mones for several years. If I can offer any help or advice, please let me know. But also, please visit the love scent site, we have a lot of very knowledgeable people there and tons of good information.

Belgareth

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM! We have just started the pheromone discussion area and it is nice to get a few resident experts with years of experience to help the members.

Of course, most around here have this mental picture that if they use pheromones it is an automatic ticket into someone's pants. It'll take a lot to show them how to use mones, how to judge the effect of mones, and how to adjust the dose of mones for optimal effect.

Thanks for coming over!

Chemo
(Bobby)

fantasy

Awards
Hi Bel ;)

You are not the first.

Of course pheromones are not a magic potion, but they can make the difference! Generally, with mones, you will see people giving you more attention than normally, cause of the power aura the pheromones can give you.

Franki

Belgareth

Awards
Hi Bel ;)

You are not the first.

Of course pheromones are not a magic potion, but they can make the difference! Generally, with mones, you will see people giving you more attention than normally, cause of the power aura the pheromones can give you.

Franki
Hi Franki/Fantasy

No, pheromones are not silver bullet to getting the opposite sex to drop their pants and chase after you. Part of it is something being done here already. That is taking good care of your health and appearance. Mones just offer an extra edge is social situations but it takes time to learn to use them properly. But they do work and work well if used correctly.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm not under the impression that it's magic at all, just that edge, and honestly that's exactly what I need at this point. I live in a college town (populated by pseudo-abercrombie models, LoL) that's known for gettin down, so I'll definitely be giving them an acid test as the short stocky metalhead lookin guy. :D

ManBeast

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
hehehe...HOLY ****! Look out! It's ManBeast on cycle and with pheromones! Lock your dauaghters in their rooms and keep the wife at home...nobody is safe (might even keep an eye on the cat)! ;)

Chemo

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
hehehe...HOLY ****! Look out! It's ManBeast on cycle and with pheromones! Lock your dauaghters in their rooms and keep the wife at home...nobody is safe (might even keep an eye on the cat)! ;)

Chemo
LOL. I just ordered this stuff. I'll let you know how it works. I'm on cycle as well right now, so watch out, ladies!:D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFL, actually I'm PCT now, but for some reason I'm not loosing any of that female attention I was gettin while on ;) Time to kick things up a notch!

ManBeast

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Welcome.. glad to have you over here at AM!

SwingerMD

Awards
Hi Franki/Fantasy

No, pheromones are not silver bullet to getting the opposite sex to drop their pants and chase after you. Part of it is something being done here already. That is taking good care of your health and appearance. Mones just offer an extra edge is social situations but it takes time to learn to use them properly. But they do work and work well if used correctly.
Hey there Bel, Franki and LS visitors,

Exactly. Pheromones are part of three Ms of attraction. Mones, Muscles, and Moves. Mones were that elusive "chemistry" part of attraction that we now have some control over. Muscles, physical appearence, y'all experts on this board :) . And Moves, social skills/interaction. If you're at the top of your game in all three, "Look out ladies!!!"

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

Chemo
ROFLMAO!!!
I just pictured Man Beast head banging, singing Master of Puppepts out loud as he chases drunk chicks.

Blindfaith

Awards
Can we say Love Potion #9!!

Companies have been trying to sell this stuff to people for years and years. If you can't pick up a chick on your own just by being yourself then I would suggest changing something from within...not spraying "Love Tonic" on yourself to give you that extra edge...please.

fantasy

Awards
I would suggest changing something from within...not spraying "Love Tonic" on yourself to give you that extra edge
I would suggest doing both! They are two different animals. Pheromones are like bodybuilding a way to be more attractive, but at the same time when you have the wrong attitude all the potions in the world are not gonna help you..

;)

(From this point of view, the text in Bobo`s sig is a little misleading though..)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Companies have been trying to sell this stuff to people for years and years. If you can't pick up a chick on your own just by being yourself then I would suggest changing something from within...not spraying "Love Tonic" on yourself to give you that extra edge...please.
Okay... Now tell me in the back of your head somewhere this isnt intriguing to you. Its more of an adventure to look upon, a way to learn more about the human primal instincts, and psyche. I dont know.. I think it would be fun to go out with the guys, throw a little of this on, and see what happens the rest of the night... just what type of interactions you get, as opposed to normally.

A1C Adams

Belgareth

Awards

Beyond a doubt, they have.

Have you done any of the research? There are a bunch of snake oil salesmen out there selling everything from pheromones to muscle enhancement supplements. You've learned to tell the difference in one type product, I've learned with another.

I guess I could say the same thing about the stuff some of the people here take to increase their muscle gain, it's the same idea either way. Both products are intended to enhance your natural ability. In both cases, there is good scientific evidence that they work.

I don't really want to argue, just invite anybody who is interested to learn something new that they might enjoy.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome Belgareth!

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn good point there - as an analogy, there are plenty of "AAS only" guys who would throw SledgeTest into the same category as the original Andro ("they're both prohormones - and that **** don't work!"), even though we know better. ;)

Have you done any of the research? There are a bunch of snake oil salesmen out there selling everything from pheromones to muscle enhancement supplements. You've learned to tell the difference in one type product, I've learned with another.

I guess I could say the same thing about the stuff some of the people here take to increase their muscle gain, it's the same idea either way. Both products are intended to enhance your natural ability. In both cases, there is good scientific evidence that they work.

I don't really want to argue, just invite anybody who is interested to learn something new that they might enjoy.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established

Excellent response. Blindfaith, don't be so quick to cast out pheromone supplementation as effective. It has gone a lonnnng way since bottling up animal pheros and trying to make them work with humans. There are tons of studies available from the same resources we use (pubmed etc) and numerous books analyzing results, creating theories, and a lot of money spend by organizations attempting to research deeper into pheromone response. Good stuff!

Matt

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 0
35 and Older 9
General Chat 2
General Chat 13
General Chat 5