Making Your Own Capsules with ???

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So. I broke down,made the investment on some raws and started making a few oral compounds that I usually have to buy. It can be a pain in the as$ but way cheaper in long run.

I want to know what you guys would use as filler? 80-95% of the cap is baking soda or rice flour, but if you made your own what is 600mg of something that you would like to ingest daily or already do that you would place in the capsule rather than buying baking soda? I'm already including anything that supports it's delivery ect. But I'd rather spend money on Vit C than baking soda.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
agmatine is a perfect choice. 500mg is a solid dose, and a little more would be even better (you could go all the way up to 1g or more even. Especially if its something that youre taking pre workout or with a meal for the pump/gda effects.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My source uses protein powder
never would've even thought of that since its not really any useful amount but who doesn't want some more protein (even if its minuscule)? Nice idea!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Creatine. I think I saw brundel say that on here recently. Seems like a good idea.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never would've even thought of that since its not really any useful amount but who doesn't want some more protein (even if its minuscule)? Nice idea!
It's a cheap, useful method of filling the gap

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Creatine. I think I saw brundel say that on here recently. Seems like a good idea.
So far I think creatine has got the lead its very affordable. I would like to find something that works perfect in 500mg-600mg dose or 2 things It might be a little extra work but Fukk it
agmatine is a perfect choice. 500mg is a solid dose, and a little more would be even better (you could go all the way up to 1g or more even. Especially if its something that youre taking pre workout or with a meal for the pump/gda effects.
I do really like this idea but most won't be PWO and it's a bit expensive

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
So far I think creatine has got the lead its very affordable. I would like to find something that works perfect in 500mg-600mg dose or 2 things It might be a little extra work but Fukk it
If you're looking for something that would be effective and beneficial in a 500mg dose, I would look at powdered compounds that you might take on cycle to help with overall health markers. Let's call it 'cycle support'. :]

Things that come to mind are resveratrol, trans-resveratrol, green tea extract, grape seed extract, hawthorne berry extract, and so on. Of those, hawthorne berry would be the cheapest, followed by GTE, I believe. The others are usually more expensive but probably not that bad when purchasing bulk powder versus over-priced capsules in a bottle.

I'm not sure of specific negative interactions that any of those compounds may have with whatever PH/AAS you are mixing it with, but that's another thing for you to consider. Having said that, at first glance, I don't see any glaring issues with any of those 'fillers'.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
If you're looking for something that would be effective and beneficial in a 500mg dose, I would look at powdered compounds that you might take on cycle to help with overall health markers. Let's call it 'cycle support'. :]

Things that come to mind are resveratrol, trans-resveratrol, green tea extract, grape seed extract, hawthorne berry extract, and so on. Of those, hawthorne berry would be the cheapest, followed by GTE, I believe. The others are usually more expensive but probably not that bad when purchasing bulk powder versus over-priced capsules in a bottle.

I'm not sure of specific negative interactions that any of those compounds may have with whatever PH/AAS you are mixing it with, but that's another thing for you to consider. Having said that, at first glance, I don't see any glaring issues with any of those 'fillers'.
I really like the idea of GTE as I've seen it in a lot of good products and it's affordable. However DON'T ever search green tea and clomid interactions! The search only has forums of woman trying to get preggers and It's bizarre they are discussing our PCT with HCG Tomoxifen ect but I have no clue if it does anything. I do however now know that green tea extract promotes vaginal mucus! WTF ! So if your girl gets dried out give her some of your GTE

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I really like the idea of GTE as I've seen it in a lot of good products and it's affordable. However DON'T ever search green tea and clomid interactions! The search only has forums of woman trying to get preggers and It's bizarre they are discussing our PCT with HCG Tomoxifen ect but I have no clue if it does anything. I do however now know that green tea extract promotes vaginal mucus! WTF ! So if your girl gets dried out give her some of your GTE
How dare these women talk about using our PCT drugs for their benefit. Lol. Thanks for the heads up, I definitely won't search for that combo.

Thankfully my girl gets wet on command...

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Epiandro or Boldione or 11-keto. No matter whats already in the caps, on cycle I sould always like to add half a gram of them.
In some cases 300mg extra furuza and 300mg hexadrone sound nice also.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Epiandro or Boldione or 11-keto. No matter whats already in the caps, on cycle I sould always like to add half a gram of them.
In some cases 300mg extra furuza and 300mg hexadrone sound nice also.
I would normally agree. but caps I am making are most PCT, AI,And just few steroids. But It would be great if I had maybe (3) options for fillers depending on the compound. I would really like some more suggestions. I thing I could use a PCT filler, a AI filler, and a AAS filler.

On a side note am I the only one that finds decent PCT chems expensive. I used to get UGL clomid, nolva, Pharmy HCG, and some pharmy aromasin and some UGL but that cost was way to high. The proper ratio is for every 100 you spend on AAS you spend 300 on PCT, support supps ect. I just want to get that price down

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I would normally agree. but caps I am making are most PCT, AI,And just few steroids. But It would be great if I had maybe (3) options for fillers depending on the compound. I would really like some more suggestions. I thing I could use a PCT filler, a AI filler, and a AAS filler.

On a side note am I the only one that finds decent PCT chems expensive. I used to get UGL clomid, nolva, Pharmy HCG, and some pharmy aromasin and some UGL but that cost was way to high. The proper ratio is for every 100 you spend on AAS you spend 300 on PCT, support supps ect. I just want to get that price down
Well other than exemestane it seems PCT supps are dirt cheap compared to prohormones and AAS. Cycle support again is incredibly expensive.
I guess its about the country you live in.

I guess I would put Ashwagandha extract or curcumin into support and PCT supps.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use rice flour. It's the correct consistency to mix raws into. I hope you understand geometric dilution before you make any of these caps....

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Thanks a bunch you guys. I believe I have a good filler recipe.

For Serm caps I will fill with Green Tea ectract 50:1 as 500mg is a strong dose for benefits and costs about $20 for 500g

For AI caps I will fill with Ashwagandha extract 5:1 as 450mg is a strong dose for beniefits and costs $25 for 500g

For oral AAS I will use Agmatine as 750mg is a great dose and most oral AAS will be taken PWO. agmatine is about $25 for 500g

If anyone has any more or better ideas for maximizing the content of my capsules let me know otherwise these seem to fit perfectly.