Liver cancer survivor looking for advice on PH from PA

lboston

lboston

Awards
I'm 27 years old and considering my first cycle of either an epi or h-drol clone. Thing is, I only have about 2/3 a liver due to liver cancer I had as an infant and no gallbladder.

I've been in clean health--no issues--since then and my liver functions fine. My liver enzymes always seem on the high end though, but docs feel its just due to missing a lobe more than likely.

Do you think I could still run a safe cycle if I dose responsibly and use cycle support supps?

I'm really interested in getting some feedback on this as I do feel like I'm beginning to stall out on natural gains...I'm 5'6 and 193lbs...but its not worth it to me to jeopardize my health.

Thanks in advance to any who will offer input.

thekidduke

Awards
I wouldn't touch any oral. Stick to pinning and you should be OK, depending on what and how much you run of course.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 27 years old and considering my first cycle of either an epi or h-drol clone. Thing is, I only have about 2/3 a liver due to liver cancer I had as an infant and no gallbladder.

I've been in clean health--no issues--since then and my liver functions fine. My liver enzymes always seem on the high end though, but docs feel its just due to missing a lobe more than likely.

Do you think I could still run a safe cycle if I dose responsibly and use cycle support supps?

I'm really interested in getting some feedback on this as I do feel like I'm beginning to stall out on natural gains...I'm 5'6 and 193lbs...but its not worth it to me to jeopardize my health.

Thanks in advance to any who will offer input.
you have already gotten good enough advice when you asked this question in the anabolics section.

adrogenic/anabolic steroids aren't for everyone. it isn't a good idea. all types of androgens, be it injectable, methylated, non methylated, oral have their risks.

the safest bet is to not use them.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
you have already gotten good enough advice when you asked this question in the anabolics section.

adrogenic/anabolic steroids aren't for everyone. it isn't a good idea. all types of androgens, be it injectable, methylated, non methylated, oral have their risks.

lastly, these aren't the kinds of questions that should be asked here. pa doesn't give out steroid advice. it's a potential liability.
Agreed, this is the Advanced Discussion with Patrick Arnold , not the "Please be the one person that tells me I should do steroids because I can't stand it anymore, and everyone here tells me its a risk because I have had liver cancer." You have been advised PLENTY on this on 2 threads , and have heard something you didn't like to hear I presume , if you want it so bad , do it anyway, if not , stick to natural stuff like we advised, just don't get into an Advanced Discussion forum with the probability of causing liability.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Agreed, this is the Advanced Discussion with Patrick Arnold , not the "Please be the one person that tells me I should do steroids because I can't stand it anymore, and everyone here tells me its a risk because I have had liver cancer." You have been advised PLENTY on this on 2 threads , and have heard something you didn't like to hear I presume , if you want it so bad , do it anyway, if not , stick to natural stuff like we advised, just don't get into an Advanced Discussion forum with the probability of causing liability.
Perhaps I shouldn't have re-posted, but I wanted to see what some who has been involved in making such products thought.

No offense man, but I'm not to keen on taking the "professional" advice of a 5'5, 127lb college kid. You obviously have no need to be posting/ responding to anabolic inquiries and need to grow your weight quite a bit before you give any advice. I'm 5'6 and I've got 70 pounds on you--all natural!

So, instead of taking the time to neg rep me, why don't you go make some eggs or a weight gainer shake and put on some muscle before you start giving advice.

lboston

lboston

Awards

Thanks man. Like many have recommended, going to steer clear of the orals. I appreciate the feedback. I apologize as well for posting in other sections--I just know different minds read different sections.

If anything, I'll do a mild injectable cycle and up my TRT dose a tad.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol PA is not involved in steroids, at least I know it's not the right path, and forgive me for trying to save someone who doesn't have the slightest idea of what he is doing. Kid my dad owns 3 hospitals and 4 clinics, do you know how many kids like you I've seen? Rush to dead kid just don't involve PA in this...and for the record, it's the amateur advice of a valedictorian and honors student with recognition from the Texas governor Rick Perry, your welcome kid.
Also yeah I don't juice up I'm natural and started 10 months ago, but cut out 52lbs of fat without asking for roids or PH help :)

lboston

lboston

Awards
Lol PA is not involved in steroids, at least I know it's not the right path, and forgive me for trying to save someone who doesn't have the slightest idea of what he is doing. Kid my dad owns 3 hospitals and 4 clinics, do you know how many kids like you I've seen? Rush to dead kid just don't involve PA in this...and for the record, it's the amateur advice of a valedictorian and honors student with recognition from the Texas governor Rick Perry, your welcome kid.
Also yeah I don't juice up I'm natural and started 10 months ago, but cut out 52lbs of fat without asking for roids or PH help :)
PA was the original designer of the pro hormone 1-AD. So, as a chemist and product designer, he most certainly has been.

At 27 with two masters degrees and kids, I'd hardly consider myself a child.

I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you. Im glad to hear of you weight loss. Not many could do that. That's certainly something to be proud of..keep up the good work!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
For not getting you are risking your life and the well being of your family (Because you are a father and a husband...)...yeah you think like one about this , 1-AD is a pro-hormone I said roids , but yeah...Like I said in other posts , you have gotten good at this already , and I along with gregg and many gave yah links to useful stuff and info and advice...but this is stuff for YOU to decide or to even ask to many physicians not an internet forum where you can cause PA Liability like mentioned :S! Dude rethink this...you have a life and a family , something happens to yah it will hurt em...i'm off the arguing just think about it.

lboston

lboston

Awards
For not getting you are risking your life and the well being of your family (Because you are a father and a husband...)...yeah you think like one about this , 1-AD is a pro-hormone I said roids , but yeah...Like I said in other posts , you have gotten good at this already , and I along with gregg and many gave yah links to useful stuff and info and advice...but this is stuff for YOU to decide or to even ask to many physicians not an internet forum where you can cause PA Liability like mentioned :S! Dude rethink this...you have a life and a family , something happens to yah it will hurt em...i'm off the arguing just think about it.
You and others are correct. It's not worth the risks. I do agree. As I said above, I may do a mild injectable cycle, but steering clear of the oral methylated compounds.

Best cancer once--no need to risk it again.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You and others are correct. It's not worth the risks. I do agree. As I said above, I may do a mild injectable cycle, but steering clear of the oral methylated compounds.

Might sound weird...But get that I am not trying to be an a$$ about this..merely concerned, as I've said before I have seen plenty go down with cancer...Its kinda delicate to me :/ and being someone who thinks being a father is sacred (hence I might never be one...) and important I care about this thing...Cancer aint no game seriously...

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

If you decide to do that i surely hope you monitor yourself with frequent blood tests

lboston

lboston

Awards
If you decide to do that i surely hope you monitor yourself with frequent blood tests
In regards to prohormones of injectables?

I talked to my gastro doctor who is aware of my liver situation and he even offered to to bloodwork after 4 or 5 weeks to see how lover values looked.

I appreciate you chiming in. I can assure I'm not looking for a "green light" from anyone, just suggestions/ insight from individuals very familiar with these compounds such as yourself.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
In regards to prohormones of injectables?

if you are going to do something opt for the least liver toxic alternative

thats all i have to say on this

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

LOL!!! i literally laughed out loud when i read this.

PLEASE tell me you're not bringing up highschool 'credentials' in this forum, or anywhere else for that matter.......even undergraduate it's simply ridiculous .

P.S. i really want to know whether you were referring to highschool or undergrad. seeing as how you're 21, i assume it's highschool which makes it super funny.

just so we're on the same page, even if you got 100% on every quiz and test it wouldn't mean anything. i never went to class and came out with summa cum laude, or '' with highest honors''. highschool literally means zero.

no one cares about you're 'advice' when you don't know WTF you're talking about. you've never ran any compound. you don't know anything. you're just some theorist basing opinions on literature you may or may not have read.

experience is king. you're basically a 12 year old.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Hey valedictorian its you're not your hahaha, seriously I am laughing so hard, man the ego you have is unreal. Are you the forum Nazi? You get to decide who asks questions and who can't? I am sure your family is proud of you, but the rest of the world, including internet fourms, don't care.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hey valedictorian its you're not your hahaha, seriously I am laughing so hard, man the ego you have is unreal. Are you the forum Nazi? You get to decide who asks questions and who can't? I am sure your family is proud of you, but the rest of the world, including internet fourms, don't care.
Lol he caught a rage fit outta me haha , not my proudest moment or post ^^'

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I get wanting to give advice, but say your part and be done with it, its a free country and not your body