Lipo 6 Black Log anyone interested

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello All:

Just got my Lipo 6 black in yesterday. Wanted to see if there is any interest in me logging this as my last atro-phex log basically had me and one other person on it. Little backgroud I am 30 days out from photos and 35 days out from making weight for an event. this is the last 30 days of a 16.5 week prep. and i'm making my final assault on single digit BF. the Avi is current as of 2 weeks ago top 4 abs are visible last bf reading had me between low 13% to mid 12% currently at 149lbs looking lose about 4% over the next 30 days which would be a little under 6lbs totally doable imo for 30 days. I had been on approx 150 grams of carbs for the last 4 weeks with one cheat day. I am dropping down to about 75 grams for the next 25 days. HIIT is being done 7 days a week. It was at 4 days a week. IF people are interested please let me know and I will do a log here. I don't want to log if no one is interested because I already keep my own log in spreadsheet form.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I'm in I've been looking to try this later this spring.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK here i am i wanted to give it about a week before commenting. I started last thursday afternoon 2 caps and then bumped to 3 caps 2x a day so far so good Great Thermo effect i appear to be leaning substantially in love handles and lower abs. One thing i would like to say is that if i take this and hit the gym I get good lasting energy but i can also take it and not go to the gym and I won't get the amped up feeling and that is great. Not really going by the scale because it fluctuates heavy i'm carb cycling so water can add or minus alot depending on the day. Will probablly end up buying a second bottle as this will run out on the 13th 10 days before pics and 17 days before weigh ins. If people want more regular updates you can let me know otherwise i'll update when I think there has been a change. Any questions also feel free to ask

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
ya man I would like some more regular updates. I've been looking into taking this so I would like to see more, if you could.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
count me in on this one Mixed!! been reading up on black for quite a while now and ive been waiting to see some reviews and logs (looking to try a bottle after my upcoming cycle of The One)... and by the way i was background creepin on your Atro-phex log lol i was reading your posts the whole time i just didnt make any comments myself. Atro-phex is good stuff, ive used it a couple of times before and have seen nice results. looking forward to seeing how Lipo Black treats you...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok More updates it is today is Day 9 and I am really liking this product. I think the longer I take it the better the apetite supression gets. Also the energy has been pretty good i'm trying a carb cycling and even on a very low carb day around 30grams i've been pretty good in the gym. I am doing a higher rep more sets with less rest inbetween type of workout now. a modified GVT i might do 2 exercises 5x10 instead of one exercise 10x10 that sort of thing

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how is the appetite suppressant working when the stim effects wear off? stuff like redline gets me wired and kills my appetite while the stim lasts, but when stim wears off i am hungry as hell.

UKStrength

Sounds like great progress so far mate! Think this could be a new ECY stack?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how is the appetite suppressant working when the stim effects wear off? stuff like redline gets me wired and kills my appetite while the stim lasts, but when stim wears off i am hungry as hell.
good question and I feel this might be kind of the same way as sometimes at night i get very hungry. However since I take my afternoon dose at approx 3pm it hasn't been that much of a problem. Honestly I don't really feel the stim effect unless I am working out. If i am just sitting at my desk or lounging at home it's just a nice relaxed feeling. But once i'm in the gym and my HR gets going i can feel it kick if that makes sense? I used to love t3 because it could sleep on it and eat on it and it still worked. I'm thinking this may be the same kind of thing as the 2nd week is when I really started noticing a leaner looking midesection and my diet and cardio hasn't really changed from when i was on the atro-phex.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like great progress so far mate! Think this could be a new ECY stack?
Not the new ECY stack in terms of stimulant properties. but from the looks it seems like it could probablly give a real good run for the money in terms of fatburning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good question and I feel this might be kind of the same way as sometimes at night i get very hungry. However since I take my afternoon dose at approx 3pm it hasn't been that much of a problem. Honestly I don't really feel the stim effect unless I am working out. If i am just sitting at my desk or lounging at home it's just a nice relaxed feeling. But once i'm in the gym and my HR gets going i can feel it kick if that makes sense? I used to love t3 because it could sleep on it and eat on it and it still worked. I'm thinking this may be the same kind of thing as the 2nd week is when I really started noticing a leaner looking midesection and my diet and cardio hasn't really changed from when i was on the atro-phex.
surprised to hear that, looking at profile i thought lipo black would have more kick to it. great to hear about the appetite though.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
surprised to hear that, looking at profile i thought lipo black would have more kick to it. great to hear about the appetite though.
Yes I thought so too. I forgot one change though I am not drinking any coffee or Soda so my only caffeine comes from the lipo black and I am not at all sensitive to Yohimbe stim wise.

BTW I put in this weeks avi not sure how much differenc you can tell from the previous one a little slimmer on the sides and lower abs. Changes arent' as dramatic as I'm only about 6lbs off from my target weight

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 9 and i think it's really starting to kick. I feel much leaner this morning i put on my no belt jeans and realized I now need a belt. this Lipo Black isnt' working how i expected it to work but since it seems to be working I won't complain.

the best thing about this is I am noticing a more targeted effect in fat loss the
atro-phex which was good overall and scale wise as opposed to the lipo black where i am noticing the most lost in lower abs love handles and triceps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 9 and i think it's really starting to kick. I feel much leaner this morning i put on my no belt jeans and realized I now need a belt. this Lipo Black isnt' working how i expected it to work but since it seems to be working I won't complain.

the best thing about this is I am noticing a more targeted effect in fat loss the
atro-phex which was good overall and scale wise as opposed to the lipo black where i am noticing the most lost in lower abs love handles and triceps.
why you think that is? does it have an anti-cort?

UKStrength

Not the new ECY stack in terms of stimulant properties. but from the looks it seems like it could probablly give a real good run for the money in terms of fatburning.
Nice, I'll be watching this closely then mate.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why you think that is? does it have an anti-cort?
I'm not sure i dont' know the names for the different types of fats but the ingredient list says something about brown adipose and ffa target etc. But and this might be a big maybe but this is the first product i've used in a long time that had alpha yohimbe in it? Dont' know. not sure the difference that makes but i know people love it and it's hard to get or maybe it just takes times for the ingredient to effectively convert to t3? Either way this is by far the most effective product i've used in a loong time for lower abs. However that being said i'm not sure if this product would do as much for someone who is just getting started if you know what I mean?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure i dont' know the names for the different types of fats but the ingredient list says something about brown adipose and ffa target etc. But and this might be a big maybe but this is the first product i've used in a long time that had alpha yohimbe in it? Dont' know. not sure the difference that makes but i know people love it and it's hard to get or maybe it just takes times for the ingredient to effectively convert to t3? Either way this is by far the most effective product i've used in a loong time for lower abs. However that being said i'm not sure if this product would do as much for someone who is just getting started if you know what I mean?
the alpha yohimbine was hard to come by for awhile, now it seems to be in a lot of stuff. one thing i notice most from the alpha is the great mood. a favorite of mine is meltdown. still get the mood thing but don't get the fat loss like before, maybe it's time to try the lipo black.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the alpha yohimbine was hard to come by for awhile, now it seems to be in a lot of stuff. one thing i notice most from the alpha is the great mood. a favorite of mine is meltdown. still get the mood thing but don't get the fat loss like before, maybe it's time to try the lipo black.
yeah so far i've only seen it in with two companies vpx has it in meltdown and clenbutrx and now lipo black. I think however nutrex put this together they did a great job. I mean there's gotta be a reason their fat burning line is always top rated. I know DSADE is getting some. I think one of the main reasons was that legit alpha y was hard to source and very expensive. However VPX and Nutrex are BIG companies with more money and probablly could afford to source it properly

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
todays update. good workout in the gym still nice thermo effect and smooth energy. I like this product really reminds of t-3 you don't feel it working so much but you know it is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is sounding good. nice log so far.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
In a little late but here and watching especially since I am running out of Meltdown (dicana also for 2weeks now), and am considering picking up some Black and trying it out!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys sorry for lack of updates i have been sick and had to stop taking this as i didnt' want to mix any meds.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I know its been a month but how overall did you like it. i have a bottle coming for after my One cycle and PCT.