Kind of random question: are there any nicotine users that have also taken anabolic xt or anabolic effect?

john10960

Awards
Hi guys. Wanted to create different thread for this.

I will soon be starting anabolic xt run.

i have tried anabolic effect in the past for a short while and it seemed while on it I got decreased effect from my nicotine pouches. Decreased nicotine high, focus, etc.

I did some little research on AE ingredients. Found nothing substantial, only that astragalus seems to help metabolize nicotine out of one’s system faster.

i know anabolic xt also has astragin. I wonder if this effect is somehow in my head? Has anyone else experienced something similar?

tolumba123

Awards
If you are addicted to nicotine pouches just get Tabex(cytisine) you will be cured in 3 4 days, and wont be needing the high

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi guys. Wanted to create different thread for this.

I will soon be starting anabolic xt run.

i have tried anabolic effect in the past for a short while and it seemed while on it I got decreased effect from my nicotine pouches. Decreased nicotine high, focus, etc.

I did some little research on AE ingredients. Found nothing substantial, only that astragalus seems to help metabolize nicotine out of one’s system faster.

i know anabolic xt also has astragin. I wonder if this effect is somehow in my head? Has anyone else experienced something similar?
I honestly do think that its likely in your head.

I remember when you mentioned this in the past, I had tried to find anything about Anabolic Effect that could diminish nicotine and I couldn't find a single thing, not even a theory that seemed valid.

I asked quite a few people that I know that use it, some that smoke, some that do pouches, and none of them had ever noticed any diminished nicotine response from Anabolic Effect.

Here's some info to think on on AstraGin related to what you're saying:
  • What you mentioned about Astragalus and hindering nicotine wouldn't be valid in this scenario for a few reasons.
  • The dosage of Astragalus that would need to be used to even possibly, maybe, hypothetically effect nicotine would be exponentially higher than the amount of Astragalus in AstraGin.
  • AstraGin is a combination of Astragalus Extract and Panax Notoginseng Extract and is dosed at 50 mg.
  • For context, compare that to Kidney Assist XT which has 4,000 mg. of Astragalus AND 50 mg. of AstraGin and we've never had a single report of someone not feeling nicotine from that and the dose is much, much higher.
  • Back to AstraGin specifically, AstraGin is an ingredient that if anything would increase absorption, not hinder it.
If you think about it, the way you're explaining it in that you think it may negatively impact your response to nicotine, I understand that's a bad thing in your case, but if it were true that it really did do that, think about how huge of a market it would be for the markers of AstraGin if they had an ingredient that would reduce nicotine dependence and response? If there was any small chance it did that, they would have a goldmine on their hands.

The way I explained that, I'm not saying any of that to diminish your experience - sometimes in life, people just respond very oddly to something and may be the only one that does. I've had that happen to me with things. But your experience I think is most likely like you mentioned - either in your head or coincidental.

If you look through supplements from us that you use or have used, I'd be surprised if you haven't used AstraGin in quite a few other things yourself. Just saying that so that it may ease your mind, you may realize you have and not noticed it from it.

I hope that helps.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
I had not heard of this supplement before, but intrigued. It’s kind of pricey. I’m not familiar with the ingredients. What effects have you seen from taking it?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had not heard of this supplement before, but intrigued. It’s kind of pricey. I’m not familiar with the ingredients. What effects have you seen from taking it?
The average price on Anabolic Effect is 39.99 to 49.99, depending on the retailer.

The direct price from the website is 59.99, but coupon codes bring it down to 47.99 per bottle. There are also multi-bottle discounts available that bring it down quite a bit more on multi-packs.

Here is a link to the write up if you haven't seen it; it's pretty detailed on the ingredients:

Here is a link to a very detailed review from a well known member that is super thorough with his logs and reviews and is known for tracking and detailing everything.

There's a lot of feedback here on AM about Anabolic Effect. Hopefully some others will share their feedback in this thread.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's a lot of feedback here on AM about Anabolic Effect. Hopefully some others will share their feedback in this thread.
You can't go wrong with Anabolic Effect in terms of getting results!

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been a smoker for many years and have done multiple runs of both Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT.. never experienced anything out of the norm in regard to my nicotine usage.