Is this a good Test booster?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is from an Indian brand. I have used a couple of single ingredients and they are 3rd party lab tested. So, question is, would you all consider this to be a good test booster? I have never used one and though it looks pretty good to me, someone with better experience can chime in?
5F5143F5-5C05-4834-BCCF-84DB69013747.jpeg

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a little underdosed i think but ingredients are good

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
jtmass personally I would pick ol's super pct or diesel's diesel test pro or cell's m-test over the one in pic...but if you can get that one cheap, go for it....my biggest concern is quality of ingredients more than dose's.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its definitely got enough stuff in it...

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The ingredient profile looks pretty good to me though I would like to see a little higher amount
than 200mg in the long jack it still looks pretty solid so I'd say give it a try.:) You actually did use
some of those same ingredients when you ran Universal's Natural Sterol Complex which I
remembered you reviewed.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
jtmass personally I would pick ol's super pct or diesel's diesel test pro or cell's m-test over the one in pic...but if you can get that one cheap, go for it....my biggest concern is quality of ingredients more than dose's.
They sell almost 50% of this formula as single ingredients as well with 3rd party lab test certificate to attest its purity. Plus, it’s just $12 for the 30day supply. Plus, I am Indian. We love stuff that’s cheap.. lol

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The ingredient profile looks pretty good to me though I would like to see a little higher amount
than 200mg in the long jack it still looks pretty solid so I'd say give it a try.:) You actually did use
some of those same ingredients when you ran Universal's Natural Sterol Complex which I
remembered you reviewed.
Yes, a few ingredients are the same. I’ll just try it out and see if it does anything.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They sell almost 50% of this formula as single ingredients as well with 3rd party lab test certificate to attest its purity. Plus, it’s just $12 for the 30day supply. Plus, I am Indian. We love stuff that’s cheap.. lol
$12 for a 30 day supply that's sounds GOOD! go for it.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For that price with so many ingredients is probably underdosed or mostly bunk. Is it a name brand co?
We are used to paying so much more for just simple stuff, that, if we see stuff like this at cheap price, it’s just assumed as bunk or underdosed.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought a lot of stuff directly from India for a fraction of the price (like Terminalia Arjuna, Bala, etc) and never had a problem.

The stuff is rather overpriced in the US and Western Europe. I buy now most of the stuff in Poland, where even stuff like KSM-66 cost half the price than in my country. The exact same product of a Polish brand (which sponsors now the current Mr Olympia) charges almost twice as much for their stuff in Belgium. And yes, it is the exact same product.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are used to paying so much more for just simple stuff, that, if we see stuff like this at cheap price, it’s just assumed as bunk or underdosed.
Because it almost certainly is.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It looks like people are buying it from india and putting their own label on it and doubling the price. Crazy stuff on ebay.
Most of their stuff is sourced from India and a GMP certified facility. These guys have no fancy bottles or advertising. So, I guess that’s why the prices are cheap.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like it does exactly what every other test booster does.

...nothing.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If that’s the case why not just a little modafinil and leave the carditoxic herbs in the trash?

phollet

Awards
Guys, I checked this brand and found their preworkout, man, that looks crazy and is very cheappp. Anyone tried that? It is called ALPHA PEAK.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys, I checked this brand and found their preworkout, man, that looks crazy and is very cheappp. Anyone tried that? It is called ALPHA PEAK.
Just checked it out, doesn't look that interesting to me. My opinion.

phollet

Awards
I sent a message for them on facebook, let's see what they say

phollet

Awards
Yes, it is just a standard one, but the price is bizarre, you can double scoop and it will cost a fraction of other preworkouts

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If that’s the case why not just a little modafinil and leave the carditoxic herbs in the trash?
Moda did nothing for me.
I have tried it. The flavouring was so bad, I couldn’t finish the drink and threw up what I chugged. I got a sample just because of the profile. But, couldn’t go through the taste. The flavouring is just vile.