Is ALL Primo that is over 100mg per ml fake?

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have seen so many positive reviews of the Ultima brand….. But they make a “Primo 200” and I have always heard that it’s not possible to manufacture primo legitimately in doses higher than 100mg/ml.

Anyone have any REAL knowledge on this?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
90% of the ugl primo is 200mg/ml and most primo around these days is real. My boy has like 4 different sources tested this year and all of them came back good I also think @manifesto had some 200mg/ml tested and it was real.

The amount of mg you put into solution has nothing to do with weather or not it's real. But typically the higher the concentration, the more solvent, the more pip.

I'm gonna preface this for anyone who is reading this DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR SOURCES, but like I said there are at least 4 high quality 200mg/ml sources that I know of right now and one of them basically supplies the whole west coast bodybuilding scene from what I've been told. Take that with a grain of salt, idk how true that claim is about the west coast

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have seen so many positive reviews of the Ultima brand….. But they make a “Primo 200” and I have always heard that it’s not possible to manufacture primo legitimately in doses higher than 100mg/ml.

Anyone have any REAL knowledge on this?
Also I was trying to tag you earlier but couldn't remember the spelling for your screen name. Someone posted some questions about PA though you might wanna chime in. Believe it was in the supplement section

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Primo E at 200 is doable and out there. Like Smont said for some reason it is not faked as much recently

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll disagree with smont here. Nobody can say it’s not as faked anymore unless he tested a couple ugl primos. And not the cheap ass test people use that’s 80$ And that will say if it has primo in it or not even tho it could be 1ml out of 10ml in the vial or whatever…

imo it’s faked 95% or the time and severally underdosed. Especially in the states

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also.. I’ve yet to see a reputable source make primo over 100mg/ml. Just my opinion though.. no disrespect to anyone !

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have always heard that it’s not possible to manufacture primo legitimately in doses higher than 100mg/ml.
That is some first class forum bro lore. It will have more pip, that's it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is some first class forum bro lore. It will have more pip, that's it.
Debilating pip* that’s like injecting 750mg/ml testosterone or something… haha

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ll disagree with smont here. Nobody can say it’s not as faked anymore unless he tested a couple ugl primos. And not the cheap ass test people use that’s 80$ And that will say if it has primo in it or not even tho it could be 1ml out of 10ml in the vial or whatever…

imo it’s faked 95% or the time and severally underdosed. Especially in the states
But you and @Smont always agree on stuff..lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The price on primo raws has also gone down dramatically, the bigger ugl that have good reps are not gonna risk putting out fakes. I'm not looking to make believers, but there's plenty of real primo around. And I completely understand the skeptics. There's still a higher rate of fake primo and var then anything else.

I know if I e of these sources in mind is still gtg when tax returns come next year I'm buying them out lol

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Debilating pip* that’s like injecting 750mg/ml testosterone or something… haha
Yeah, but it's not necessary at all. For instance, qingdao sigma chemicals (QSC), one of the more popular wholesalers atm, have been putting a ton of Primo 200 out to users and people aren't complaining about pip at all. Ofc the gear has been randomly and blindly tested multiple times by users. I'm not a fan of primo at all, so I don't follow it closely, in regards to which ugl's carry the 200mg's vials, but I've come across it sporadically from lab tested gear, that it doesn't cause That much pip if it's properly brewed. You can also always dilute it with test in the same syringe ofc ... But I pretty much dislike primo. Kills my libido and my wellbeing in a matter of days. It's also to noradrenergic for me, so sleep goes to chit and anxiety goes up. I used bold C in my cycle just a month ago and liked it much more, but it was comparably much more androgenic.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s respected UGL’s that have 200mg Primo that’s tested by them and costumers that have been legit. I can’t speak on Ultima because I have no experience with them but they are pretty big so I doubt they would sell fake. I’m a fan of Primo so I keep myself updated on it, to me it’s a amazing drug.

Pls don’t PM me asking for sources.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

What would they fake it with, test?

I have two different brand 100mg vials I’m saving for a bull in the fall. I loved the test/tbol cycle I ran in the spring, hoping this will be a slightly better run on two oils rather than test plus an oral.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What would they fake it with, test?

I have two different brand 100mg vials I’m saving for a bull in the fall. I loved the test/tbol cycle I ran in the spring, hoping this will be a slightly better run on two oils rather than test plus an oral.
Faking it with test makes very little sense if you think about it. Test converts to estrogen and has a lot more potential sides. If you pinned primo say at 400-500mg you wouldn’t take an AI… so if I faked it with test you would réalise very fast it’s not primo. It’s always faked with masteron usually. Because you just can’t know unless you test it.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Primo is app 1$ per g and mast is app 0.3$ per g. So that's 10$ for a 100mg vial of primo and 6$ per 200mg vial of mast ... Just for comparison how much one would gain if he would to fake primo with mast.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, but it's not necessary at all. For instance, qingdao sigma chemicals (QSC), one of the more popular wholesalers atm, have been putting a ton of Primo 200 out to users and people aren't complaining about pip at all. Ofc the gear has been randomly and blindly tested multiple times by users. I'm not a fan of primo at all, so I don't follow it closely, in regards to which ugl's carry the 200mg's vials, but I've come across it sporadically from lab tested gear, that it doesn't cause That much pip if it's properly brewed. You can also always dilute it with test in the same syringe ofc ... But I pretty much dislike primo. Kills my libido and my wellbeing in a matter of days. It's also to noradrenergic for me, so sleep goes to chit and anxiety goes up. I used bold C in my cycle just a month ago and liked it much more, but it was comparably much more androgenic.
Wow you're the first person I've ever seen who dislikes primo and it seems for very good reason. I've personally never tried it mostly because of everyone saying it's probably fake.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow you're the first person I've ever seen who dislikes primo and it seems for very good reason. I've personally never tried it mostly because of everyone saying it's probably fake.
Or maybe just everyone likes masteron because that’s what they’re getting?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or maybe just everyone likes masteron because that’s what they’re getting?
Haha exactly what I was going to say. Primo is not a feel good hormone. I'd say it competes with the dhtR and lowers e2 in all the wrong places ... But that's just conjecture on my part. Masteron is, for most people. Boldenone is also a feel good hormone, but can be anxiogenic at medium to higher dosages .

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha exactly what I was going to say. Primo is not a feel good hormone. I'd say it competes with the dhtR and lowers e2 in all the wrong places ... But that's just conjecture on my part. Masteron is, for most people. Boldenone is also a feel good hormone, but can be anxiogenic at medium to higher dosages .
Have you come across any evidence that boldenone is particularly neuro-damaging, moreso than mast/nandolone/primo?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Naw, Primo is definitely a feel good hormone (to me) and it’s a big difference from Mast and Bold (to me). I feel a little bad that you don’t get that amazing feeling I get from Primo… 😢

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Naw, Primo is definitely a feel good hormone (to me) and it’s a big difference from Mast and Bold (to me). I feel a little bad that you don’t get that amazing feeling I get from Primo… 😢
Haha it's ok bro. Your level of empathy and emotional communication is however quite surprising to see for an aas using person. You're not on cycle atm right?

A lot, and do mean a lot, of people don't like primo. From those that use tested gear, most don't favour it. If not for anything else, they at least notice irritability and some anxiety. Talked to a lot of people and they all report it along with no sex drive ... Did you use lab tested gear?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you come across any evidence that boldenone is particularly neuro-damaging, moreso than mast/nandolone/primo?
No, I don't think I did. You think because of the anxiety?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, I don't think I did. You think because of the anxiety?
Maybe...my comment was motivated more by claims made by Victor Black re its purported neuro "toxicity" (though he does seem to make more of its supposed liver toxicity).

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love primo.. currently using it for the first time at 300mg/week with 250mg test/week. Mine is 200mg/ML and definitely legit! It's slow, but I'm just hitting week 7 and for the last week I'm seeing improvements in the mirror almost daily when I wake up. I also don't believe the needing to use 600+ of primo to start like alot of people say.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Primo is the Holy Grail. Dienolone E is more versatile but carries more side effects and therefore my number 2….. let us just all agree this is the golden era of Primo production and quality excluding the mid/ late 90s in which everything was pharmaceutical grade and plentiful

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Primo is the Holy Grail. Dienolone E is more versatile but carries more side effects and therefore my number 2….. let us just all agree this is the golden era of Primo production and quality excluding the mid/ late 90s in which everything was pharmaceutical grade and plentiful
It's the golden age of all ugl aas, peptides, other compounds, production and distribution.