INCINDERINE FAQ. The modern fat burner. GLP-1 agonist.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Probably an hour and a half or so.

Im not sure how that would work with timing of my meals, however if you have something specific I can outline a normal day of meals and dosing and we can put together a schedule of eating/dosing/glucose readings if yall would like.
yes absolutely. All the data we can get. For example, there would be alot of value for me seeing a sizable increase in blood sugar after 6 hours that wasnt there at the 4 hour mark. That info would probably help you more than anyone

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes absolutely. All the data we can get. For example, there would be alot of value for me seeing a sizable increase in blood sugar after 6 hours that wasnt there at the 4 hour mark. That info would probably help you more than anyone
Okay so for example I usually eat 3 meals a day with my first meal being the biggest.

Meal 1: anywhere from 1-3pm
Meal 2: 5-6pm
Meal 3: 9-10pm after training

A lot of this depends on work, if I have my daughter that night or if I am training etc.

I take my first dose of incinderine around 8:30 every morning and then will take my second dose before my 2nd meal.

So I could do fasting blood glucose
Blood glucose 2 or so hours after my first dose
Test my blood glucose before my 1st meal which is usually 7 hours roughly after my 1st dose
Test it before my 2nd meal

Any other times?

At this point im just throwing things at the wall to see what sticks with dosing and testing lol

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Okay so for example I usually eat 3 meals a day with my first meal being the biggest.

A lot of this depends on work, if I have my daughter that night or if I am training etc.

I take my first dose of incinderine around 8:30 every morning and then will take my second dose before my 2nd meal.

Test my blood glucose before my 1st meal which is usually 7 hours roughly after my 1st dose

Any other times?

At this point im just throwing things at the wall to see what sticks with dosing and testing lol
Yeah, id like to see another morning dose before doing anything now that youre on it just to see if it is somehow still working the next day or not

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well ,my diet was not best last 7 days and still lost 2 pounds, is working!!!
Im starting to get all these DMs from people talking about how fast they are losing weight. It seems to be working well for alot of people. Keep going brother

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well ,my diet was not best last 7 days and still lost 2 pounds, is working!!!
Im starting to get all these DMs from people talking about how fast they are losing weight. It seems to be working well for alot of people. Keep going brother

Any other times?

You are already pretty lean though right? I wonder if taking a dose before bed would shift the waking glucose level?
Might keep you up....I dont know, so far no complaints. Using it closer to meals would probably be more effective but ultimately I dont know the combined product half life as there is so much working with the cyclos, Phospholipids and BioX.
Either way thanks for taking the time to test and post. The numbers you posted already are great because they show a 50 point change in glucose.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You are already pretty lean though right? I wonder if taking a dose before bed would shift the waking glucose level?
Might keep you up....I dont know, so far no complaints. Using it closer to meals would probably be more effective but ultimately I dont know the combined product half life as there is so much working with the cyclos, Phospholipids and BioX.
Either way thanks for taking the time to test and post. The numbers you posted already are great because they show a 50 point change in glucose.
Yea I’m not shredded by any means but I have visible abs.

Im going to dig deeper into this dawn phenomenon and see if it’s something I am doing to cause it. I bought an A1C tester as well just to make sure that is still good, as it always has been but I want to stay on top of that as well.

I can definitely try a dose pre bed and see what kind of impact that has on my morning glucose readings.

I was very surprised at that drop. I was shocked to see the 130 tbh and then seeing the 80 I was blown away.

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
I do have the photos. Which I will attach.

So a couple things about me that I outlined in this thread prior I believe but I will cover again.

I have what’s called Dawn Phenomenon and for those who aren’t aware, it’s when you wake up in the morning your blood glucose id higher, sometimes much higher than your post prandial blood glucose or blood glucose taken hours later. As you will see in the two photos I attach, it’s a pretty big difference.

First photo of 130 is fasted first thing at 8:43am , I drank water prior to the stick but didn’t wait much time.

Second photo is of around 10:30, still fasted but much more hydrated and after taking 2 incinderine.

Now take this for what you will but my blood glucose has never been this low since starting to check a couple years back. Have never seen it touch 80 before. I have used berberine, Gymnema Sylvestre, bitter melon, chromium. You name if I have taken it, outside of actual insulin.

View attachment 235442
View attachment 235443
Thanks for sharing your data.
Just so I understand, you woke up and had a first reading of 130, took your dose (2 pills) and roughly 1h30 minutes later your glucose was down to 80.
Were you fasted throughout the entire process?
How low does your glucose usually go in that timeframe without the incinderine?

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I’m not shredded by any means but I have visible abs.

Im going to dig deeper into this dawn phenomenon and see if it’s something I am doing to cause it. I bought an A1C tester as well just to make sure that is still good, as it always has been but I want to stay on top of that as well.

I can definitely try a dose pre bed and see what kind of impact that has on my morning glucose readings.

I was very surprised at that drop. I was shocked to see the 130 tbh and then seeing the 80 I was blown away.
How many carbs are you consuming in a day?

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else notice a significant strength increase? One example is I had been doing 3 sets of 100lbs dumbbell press for 10 reps and been stuck at this for a while now. Then last week after a day and a half (6 pills in) I was able to get 1 set for 10 then 2 sets for 12. This week I was able to get 3 sets for 15!! That is a major PR. All other lifts are also going up and the weight just doesn’t feel as heavy. I have not lost any scale weight yet but strength has been insane. Also on maintenance calories.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for sharing your data.
Just so I understand, you woke up and had a first reading of 130, took your dose (2 pills) and roughly 1h30 minutes later your glucose was down to 80.
Were you fasted throughout the entire process?
How low does your glucose usually go in that timeframe without the incinderine?

I was fasted the entire time from the first reading of 130 to the second reading at 80.

I have never had a morning reading at 130. It’s usually 95-115 or so. I have also not checked my glucose several hours after but I will say my mid day glucose numbers are generally in the 90s.

I have never seen my glucose number at 80, ever. Take that for what it is.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many carbs are you consuming in a day?
Carbs for me are at 150gms. I do not tolerate a heavy amount of carbs very well and do much better with lower carb amounts.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally upped my dose from 1 to 2 twice a day (4 caps total)

This morning I sure felt some kind of stim effect, my heart felt like it was racing a little. Could be placebo I dunno. Empty stomach. I do drink a coffee with it.

Just did my annual last month my blood glucose was already fairly low a 72 fasted....I do know I can get up to 95 to 110 after a meal.

Here is where I ask for an opinion.

This is my schedule:
2 caps 20-30 minutes before breakfast I have my 60 gram carb meal with protein shake. Work out 3 hours later.
That dose is set.
Workout 2.5-3 hours later

For 2nd 2 cap dose I have 2 choices
about 4.5-5 hours later I like to eat another 60 gram carb meal post workout with a solid protein meal. I like to get to it as Im hungry and enjoy the reward.

For dinner on most days I have a protein only meal.

Should I take that 2nd dose post workout before my only other carb meal or spread it out later that day before my protein only dinner? Moving my carbs to dinner is not an option for me.

Or 3rd option, 2am, 1 post workout carb meal and 1 pre-dinner?

Thanks in advance, help will be treated with a nice "like" lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else notice a significant strength increase? One example is I had been doing 3 sets of 100lbs dumbbell press for 10 reps and been stuck at this for a while now. Then last week after a day and a half (6 pills in) I was able to get 1 set for 10 then 2 sets for 12. This week I was able to get 3 sets for 15!! That is a major PR. All other lifts are also going up and the weight just doesn’t feel as heavy. I have not lost any scale weight yet but strength has been insane. Also on maintenance calories.
This is what I was mentioning I thought would happen. If someone tries to lose weight, cuts cals etc Incinderine is exceptionally potent as a fat burner but......If someone stays at maintenance or even adds some cals and continues to train I think it will work similarly to injected insulin to some degree in that it will shuttle nutrients into the cells much more rapidly giving you additional cell volumization, additional building blocks for muscle and additional anabolic effects. My guess is if someone really pushed the envelope and treated it like an anabolic steroid bulk it would be as effective as some steroids.

I should add.....Before everyone starts quoting me saying I said its as strong as steroids....
Im saying this exactly....I have a theory, not a fact but an educated guess.
Based off of 25 years of experience with PEDs, Pharmacology, biology etc that there is a very good chance that if utilized in the right manner this could give anabolic results on par with a mild steroid cycle. So lets say 10lbs. I think this is well within reason to expect if someone set to task.
Anecdotally Ive started to see some evidence of this as well, not limited to the report from @blurryimage

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken 16 pills to date, no weight loss as of yet but as you said above I noticed some strength gains.
If your goal is to lose bodyfat then drop some calories. Yah it might work if yo do nothing but I cant imagine any reason someone would pay for a product and then do nothing else. Take full advantage. Drop at least 500 cals.
Cut food intake 3 hours before bed.
Cut out any sugar and reduce carbs.
So instead of losing a few lbs you lose all the lbs you want to.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also when I tested this Its true I didnt exercise but I did cut calories some and I did cut out eating after 7pm.
I chopped off my "last meal" which is roughly 50g whey, 2-3 spoons peanut butter, whipped cream and some vanilla creamer. This gave me probably 500-750 cals before bed but also it was high protein but very fatty and sugary. And the peanut butter caused it to slowly pass through while I slept. So this cut out alot of cals but also cut the food and fuel intake while sleeping. It also extended my daily fast time by 3 hours.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the proper timing before food would be a hour?
I don’t think it needs to be that granular. Ive taken it many hours before a meal with no issues, take it 30 minutes prior to a meal, 10 minutes etc. The most important aspect is just to take it.

Snaeem155

Awards
Is it fine to take with SNS Anabolic XT?

Regular place ran out of FD so had to pick this up.

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
I was fasted the entire time from the first reading of 130 to the second reading at 80.

I have never had a morning reading at 130. It’s usually 95-115 or so. I have also not checked my glucose several hours after but I will say my mid day glucose numbers are generally in the 90s.

I have never seen my glucose number at 80, ever. Take that for what it is.
Thanks for that!! Great to have some data!!!

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone breaking out?
I'm only running Incinderine, PA and Apex's: Flashpoint, Ursa and Triton; but I'm getting some minor never-before-experienced backne. I have run PA, Flashpoint and Ursa before so I'm trying to determine whether its either of the new supps (Triton or Incinderine) - or just the hot weather.
Love the product, just wondering if it's due to the thermogenic effect, and something to be mitigated with some extra scrubbing or something.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone breaking out?
I'm only running Incinderine, PA and Apex's: Flashpoint, Ursa and Triton; but I'm getting some minor never-before-experienced backne. I have run PA, Flashpoint and Ursa before so I'm trying to determine whether its either of the new supps (Triton or Incinderine) - or just the hot weather.
Love the product, just wondering if it's due to the thermogenic effect, and something to be mitigated with some extra scrubbing or something.
Dont know of any reason Incinderine would cause this.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dont know of any reason Incinderine would cause this.
Thanks @brundel I'm going to stop the topicals (more likely culprit) and see if it clears up. If so, I'll delete / edit my post to prevent the spread of misinformation.
As far as Incinderine - Super happy with the appetite suppression and thermogenesis - even lost 2 lbs and look leaner after only a week.

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
I started Incinderine 7 days ago. Took 2 caps right away and my chest warmed up quite a bit and started to worry, but it went away and I only took one additional cap that day. Since then, I've been taking 2 caps twice per day. Usually 30 minutes to an hour before breakfast and dinner. I took it an hour before my workout the one day and that was a mistake. Could really feel the energy drop. I wanted to test it so that's on me.

I was taking Follidrone, but ran out 2 weeks ago waiting for this to be released. The only other supps I am taking are Astaxanthin, Calcium D-glucarate, and Vitamin D3 with K2. I have lost 2 lbs in the first week with minimal diet changes but I am trying to eat right and am taking about 130 grams of protein per day.

The only side effect since the first dose and my gym experiment has been that I have broken out on my face for the first time in years. Pretty rapidly too. I was wondering if this is an unexpected test boost or is something else?

Looking forward to seeing how this continues to work. I am running 2 bottles initially to see how it goes.

Thanks!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started Incinderine 7 days ago. Took 2 caps right away and my chest warmed up quite a bit and started to worry, but it went away and I only took one additional cap that day. Since then, I've been taking 2 caps twice per day. Usually 30 minutes to an hour before breakfast and dinner. I took it an hour before my workout the one day and that was a mistake. Could really feel the energy drop. I wanted to test it so that's on me.

I was taking Follidrone, but ran out 2 weeks ago waiting for this to be released. The only other supps I am taking are Astaxanthin, Calcium D-glucarate, and Vitamin D3 with K2. I have lost 2 lbs in the first week with minimal diet changes but I am trying to eat right and am taking about 130 grams of protein per day.

The only side effect since the first dose and my gym experiment has been that I have broken out on my face for the first time in years. Pretty rapidly too. I was wondering if this is an unexpected test boost or is something else?

Looking forward to seeing how this continues to work. I am running 2 bottles initially to see how it goes.

Thanks!
Brundel did mention a possible anti estrogen effect if I remember correctly so maybe it’s related to that if it’s related.

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
Brundel did mention a possible anti estrogen effect if I remember correctly so maybe it’s related to that if it’s related.
I don’t know but that’s what I was thinking. I also failed to mention I’ve been pissing like crazy. Not at first, but i feel like i have to take a major piss every 2 hours or so. Got up twice last night too. I am staying hydrated but this is still out of the ordinary.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
just curious how everyone is dosing this? The first few days I was spreading out 1 pill ever 3 hours but then went to 2 pills when I woke up and two pills around 3 pm.

I don’t feel quite as hungry and definitely feel the bitter orange.

I haven’t lost any weight yet but this is only day 10.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have 2 bottles of incindereine
and I have been taking incindereine for four days now at 8 caps a day. Four in the morning at 0200 and four at midday with food, or without food, and no stomach issues. I have experienced some strength increase, increased body temperature, and a slight appetite suppression. Also, my complexion is looking better. I think Incindereine is a great product and I will report back in two weeks with an update. Thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks @brundel I'm going to stop the topicals (more likely culprit) and see if it clears up. If so, I'll delete / edit my post to prevent the spread of misinformation.
As far as Incinderine - Super happy with the appetite suppression and thermogenesis - even lost 2 lbs and look leaner after only a week.
This is perfect. Everyone wants to lose weight rapidly but rapid weight loss generally is from water and glycogen stores or colonic waste when you are sick etc. If you lose more than a few lbs a week it can be really hard to maintain it. 2-3lbs is perfect. If you have alot to lose than it doesnt seem like much but even then its much more likely you will be able to keep the weight off if it comes off slowly.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks!
Not sure about this. But it could be test levels rising and an increase in DHT or something. Second report of acne though. My guess is its a hormonal swing as estro drops and test rises. Lets see how things go and if it improves in those experiencing it. If it doesnt we can work on cause and treatment options. We used to make an acne product Acnedren that was amazing. Cheap ingredients so I can give you guys the formula and you can try. Its basically just high dose b5 and carnitine.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just curious how everyone is dosing this? The first few days I was spreading out 1 pill ever 3 hours but then went to 2 pills when I woke up and two pills around 3 pm.

I don’t feel quite as hungry and definitely feel the bitter orange.

I haven’t lost any weight yet but this is only day 10.
Have you reduced calories at all? If your goal is to lose weight you need to remove some cals. Try pulling 500 cals a day.
Its just like if you want to grow you need to add cals. its a mathmatical equation. More = more, less =less.
Incinderine will assist of course but this is why we see guys in the gym who have been there for 20 years and nothing ever changes. Changing body composition takes time and work. This goes for guys on PEDs/AAS as well. When I first started using AAS I gained 20lbs on my first cycle but it was all water and glycogen and disappeared right after. And for a year I cycled and yah Id gain some weight and strength but it would disappear. Or the gains were slow. Then I caught on. Look at all the big bodybuilders....Notice they are always eating? Notice they mention 6-7 meals a day. This is the difference between a guy who uses gear and looks like crap and never breaks 185lbs and a guy who weights 245. Food. And its the same for guys who are looking to lose bodyfat. Moral of the story....dont waste time, money and energy trying to rely on a drug or supplement to do all the work. Employ every tool in the kit for best results.
Take incinderine.
Cut cals.
Increase training frequency or add cardio.
This is how you succeed.

I should note @Nprice151 that this isnt necessarily for or about you. I dont know if you cut cals or not. This is more just for everyone who reads this so they understand that lazy protocols = lackluster results. It doesnt matter how good your supps or PEDs are. Champions are built at the dinner table.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 2 bottles of incindereine
and I have been taking incindereine for four days now at 8 caps a day. Four in the morning at 0200 and four at midday with food, or without food, and no stomach issues. I have experienced some strength increase, increased body temperature, and a slight appetite suppression. Also, my complexion is looking better. I think Incindereine is a great product and I will report back in two weeks with an update. Thanks
Thats another report of strength increase. Maybe its from increased GLUT4 expression shuttling glycogen into muscles. This is similar to how AAS increase strength initially. But thats alot of people mentioning strength increase for a fat burner. Interesting to note.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally upped my dose from 1 to 2 twice a day (4 caps total)

This morning I sure felt some kind of stim effect, my heart felt like it was racing a little. Could be placebo I dunno. Empty stomach. I do drink a coffee with it.

Just did my annual last month my blood glucose was already fairly low a 72 fasted....I do know I can get up to 95 to 110 after a meal.

Here is where I ask for an opinion.

This is my schedule:
2 caps 20-30 minutes before breakfast I have my 60 gram carb meal with protein shake. Work out 3 hours later.
That dose is set.
Workout 2.5-3 hours later

For 2nd 2 cap dose I have 2 choices
about 4.5-5 hours later I like to eat another 60 gram carb meal post workout with a solid protein meal. I like to get to it as Im hungry and enjoy the reward.

For dinner on most days I have a protein only meal.

Should I take that 2nd dose post workout before my only other carb meal or spread it out later that day before my protein only dinner? Moving my carbs to dinner is not an option for me.

Or 3rd option, 2am, 1 post workout carb meal and 1 pre-dinner?

Thanks in advance, help will be treated with a nice "like" lol
Just follow up, the "stim effect" I got from upping to 2 caps was just that 1 day, havent gotten it since.

I decided to dose 2 caps before breakfast and spread out my 2nd 2 cap dose later before dinner (no carbs) instead of my post workout meal.

So far I believe its working, I lost 1lb-1.5lbs (I feel leaner too) with no significant diet changes. I eliminated ephedrine for the first time in months, stacking it with BMP for a couple more weeks which I have been on for months. I have increased appetite but that may be do to ephedrine being taken out.

Keep in mind Ive hit a plateau for a couple of months and already fairly lean maybe around 10% bodyfat (just some visible abs in morning)....not really into cutting more calories already low around 1500-1800 a day and am 153.5 lbs, at 46 I only go for the bruce lee look rather than being big, overall I could use a full body transplant from years of training abuse lol.

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
The first 4 days I was hungry as hell. I was saying to myself, so much for appetite suppression. But, since then, I have really noticed a shift. It's not a huge shift, but I have been at a conference this week and all kinds of sweets are available everywhere. I haven't touched one thing and it hasn't been an issue.

Like someone else said, I felt the stim effect the first day, but nothing since. I have continued to have a slight thermal effect from it. I was sweating out the last two mornings sitting in air conditioning. I had to come back to my room and change my shirt this morning.

I lost 2 lbs pretty quickly and with all the trips to the bathroom am assuming it is mostly water weight. I definitely feel leaner and more defined. Or it could be wishful thinking lol. I am looking forward to seeing what the next 7 days will bring as I try to increase my protein intake and lower my carbs.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have you reduced calories at all? If your goal is to lose weight you need to remove some cals. Try pulling 500 cals a day.
Its just like if you want to grow you need to add cals. its a mathmatical equation. More = more, less =less.
Incinderine will assist of course but this is why we see guys in the gym who have been there for 20 years and nothing ever changes. Changing body composition takes time and work. This goes for guys on PEDs/AAS as well. When I first started using AAS I gained 20lbs on my first cycle but it was all water and glycogen and disappeared right after. And for a year I cycled and yah Id gain some weight and strength but it would disappear. Or the gains were slow. Then I caught on. Look at all the big bodybuilders....Notice they are always eating? Notice they mention 6-7 meals a day. This is the difference between a guy who uses gear and looks like crap and never breaks 185lbs and a guy who weights 245. Food. And its the same for guys who are looking to lose bodyfat. Moral of the story....dont waste time, money and energy trying to rely on a drug or supplement to do all the work. Employ every tool in the kit for best results.
Take incinderine.
Cut cals.
Increase training frequency or add cardio.
This is how you succeed.

I should note @Nprice151 that this isnt necessarily for or about you. I dont know if you cut cals or not. This is more just for everyone who reads this so they understand that lazy protocols = lackluster results. It doesnt matter how good your supps or PEDs are. Champions are built at the dinner table.
Thanks for the feedback. That’s very good advice. Even when I cut calories I still have to do tons of cardio.

I have increased my cardio but I’m not in a 500 calorie deficit yet. I plan to keep increasing my cardio and cut calories .

After my workout this morning, when I looked in the mirror it looked like I was leaner so maybe I am recomping. Which I am not complaining about. Drop the calories more and I probably loss weight.

I was never skinny. Even when I played soccer all year. I have always battled with weight loss until I tried the old ripped fuel (ECA). Which is the most effective (at the time) legal supplement I’ve took for weight loss.

So a product that can help me in any way is a huge deal and I appreciate you making it!!

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not sure about this. But it could be test levels rising and an increase in DHT or something. Second report of acne though. My guess is its a hormonal swing as estro drops and test rises. Lets see how things go and if it improves in those experiencing it. If it doesnt we can work on cause and treatment options. We used to make an acne product Acnedren that was amazing. Cheap ingredients so I can give you guys the formula and you can try. Its basically just high dose b5 and carnitine.
Interesting. I'm going to try B5 and up my carnitine. Otherwise it seems to be clearing up with an extra shower and scrub so perhaps its the increased body temp and sweating.
What ingredients are contributing to the T boost / E drop? I'm thinking its overkill and not necessary with something this mild - but should we consider some sort of natty pct / ai / DHT shampoo or anything like that?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
im chalking the acne phenomenon on here up to enhanced hydration balance from better use of carbohydrates. there was a report of improved complexion. it's my understanding bacteria causes acne and having lots of moisture or oils in your skin, such as when youre in high school or when some people are on roids, creates a prime environment for that bacteria if you have it. wash the face.

anti-estrogens can have a profound impact on endogenous test levels, more than anything natural in my opinion, although now natural sarms are coming out. there are anti estrogens that were shown elevate test to around 900 i think(?) (with speculation that a maximal level was achieved via natural production due to LH being raised uselessly to a degree far beyond where the test had halted), but i sort of feel like if folks were getting zits from boosting the hell out of their test here that theyde probably be mentioning raging erections and other prominent results of increased test.

is there something insanely efficacious going on with incinderine? yes. yes there is. Brundel's reference to changes in glycogen seems pretty spot-on to me, as ive never seen a strength increase in ten days from a natural product. by strengh increase, i mean i added 20lbs to my incline dumbell bench because i felt like trying it. havent done a set of 100's in over 10 years on those.. added to some other sets too. definately had more umfff in the gym friday. which i also havent had in 10 years. makes me think maybe there is something wrong with my pancreas, as ive been backed up to the ropes for a long time in the gym and my test levels are fine. need to see if the improvement in my workouts continue. for the record i did not reduce my calories at all, but my calories are very precisely consistent. i dont really have hunger issues, but i would say that at times it has been difficult to finish a meal with incinderine on some non-training days. my workout days seem to override that. I was always baffled when i heard about a semaglutide fad where it was recommended to abstain from exercise for something like 30-90 days. seems insane right? maybe not if maximizing appetite suppression is all you need and loosing pounds on a scale is what youre all about. personally, i dont have a problem abstaining from food. i eat to maintain my gains, and at the moment im not sure where to pivot; dieting reduces my muscle fullness to the point where i cant lift as heavy and i lift heavy. if i now have enhanced muscle fullness to support my joints, could i spare a few calories? that is the question. maybe right now im hoping the recomp, seemingly underway, will eventually get my waist to the promised land without changing anything besides doing better in my gym sessions.

im noticing what i believe is the atp improvement. I have reason to believe that is the cause of the kind of energy im noticing, not the mild stims. im surprised others arent talking about it, but im not a coffee drinker so it's pretty noticable to me.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I'm going to try B5 and up my carnitine. Otherwise it seems to be clearing up with an extra shower and scrub so perhaps its the increased body temp and sweating.
What ingredients are contributing to the T boost / E drop? I'm thinking its overkill and not necessary with something this mild - but should we consider some sort of natty pct / ai / DHT shampoo or anything like that?
No need for PCT. It has ai Activity which is why test rises. Less test is being converted to estrogen. Myricetin is a pretty decent AI.
B5 is really cheap. Start with 2-3g 3x a day. with 1g carnitine each time.
You will crap yourself the first few days prob so you may want to slowly increase the dose. Up to you.
And it takes about 2 weeks for the acne forming to come to the surface and start healing but around week 3 you will notice less and less acne.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im chalking the acne phenomenon on here up to enhanced hydration balance from better use of carbohydrates. there was a report of improved complexion. it's my understanding bacteria causes acne and having lots of moisture or oils in your skin, such as when youre in high school or when some people are on roids, creates a prime environment for that bacteria if you have it. wash the face.

anti-estrogens can have a profound impact on endogenous test levels, more than anything natural in my opinion, although now natural sarms are coming out. there are anti estrogens that were shown elevate test to around 900 i think(?) (with speculation that a maximal level was achieved via natural production due to LH being raised uselessly to a degree far beyond where the test had halted), but i sort of feel like if folks were getting zits from boosting the hell out of their test here that theyde probably be mentioning raging erections and other prominent results of increased test.

is there something insanely efficacious going on with incinderine? yes. yes there is. Brundel's reference to changes in glycogen seems pretty spot-on to me, as ive never seen a strength increase in ten days from a natural product. by strengh increase, i mean i added 20lbs to my incline dumbell bench because i felt like trying it. havent done a set of 100's in over 10 years on those.. added to some other sets too. definately had more umfff in the gym friday. which i also havent had in 10 years. makes me think maybe there is something wrong with my pancreas, as ive been backed up to the ropes for a long time in the gym and my test levels are fine. need to see if the improvement in my workouts continue. for the record i did not reduce my calories at all, but my calories are very precisely consistent. i dont really have hunger issues, but i would say that at times it has been difficult to finish a meal with incinderine on some non-training days. my workout days seem to override that. I was always baffled when i heard about a semaglutide fad where it was recommended to abstain from exercise for something like 30-90 days. seems insane right? maybe not if maximizing appetite suppression is all you need and loosing pounds on a scale is what youre all about. personally, i dont have a problem abstaining from food. i eat to maintain my gains, and at the moment im not sure where to pivot; dieting reduces my muscle fullness to the point where i cant lift as heavy and i lift heavy. if i now have enhanced muscle fullness to support my joints, could i spare a few calories? that is the question. maybe right now im hoping the recomp, seemingly underway, will eventually get my waist to the promised land without changing anything besides doing better in my gym sessions.

im noticing what i believe is the atp improvement. I have reason to believe that is the cause of the kind of energy im noticing, not the mild stims. im surprised others arent talking about it, but im not a coffee drinker so it's pretty noticable to me.
Yah it is very interesting. Dozens of people have DM and Emailed me talking about strength increase so there is for sure something there. More people mentioning this with incinderine than any of our anabolics so that is saying something. I think the guys who are used to very strict diets could easily recomp with this because it will give just enough of a shift to tip the scales in the right direction. An increase in strength coupled with an increased uptake of nutrients = muscle growth. Add the fat loss potential and we have a strong recomp agent. This is what I was saying...I think Incinderine is going to be really versatile. Cut cals and add cardio and youll lose fat rapidly. Stay static and youll slowly recomp. Increase cals.....I think itll be a pretty good mass builder.

Cryptofire

Cryptofire

Awards
Hello Brundel or anyone who may have insight to my question. I'm currently taking Mounjaro for past few months and is pricey but really helped me drop nearly 40lbs from my altimeter high of 295 and recent weigh in between 256-258 in past week since April start. I picked up 4 bottles and I'm looking to either start taking incinderine while finishing last 2 shots of Mounjaro, is this crazy or do I need to wait to start? Also I'm using the Anabolic stack with the Vector, follidrone, Androgen and gonna run out this week. Do I reorder and take with the Incinderine or is there any conflict with this and the other products? I'm still looking to loose fat, put on some muscle and increase endurance, etc. My goal weight is 225-230. I'm 6 foot and 54 yo. Firefighter/Paramedic. Thanks in advance.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello Brundel or anyone who may have insight to my question. I'm currently taking Mounjaro for past few months and is pricey but really helped me drop nearly 40lbs from my altimeter high of 295 and recent weigh in between 256-258 in past week since April start. I picked up 4 bottles and I'm looking to either start taking incinderine while finishing last 2 shots of Mounjaro, is this crazy or do I need to wait to start? Also I'm using the Anabolic stack with the Vector, follidrone, Androgen and gonna run out this week. Do I reorder and take with the Incinderine or is there any conflict with this and the other products? I'm still looking to loose fat, put on some muscle and increase endurance, etc. My goal weight is 225-230. I'm 6 foot and 54 yo. Firefighter/Paramedic. Thanks in advance.

Being that Mounjaro is a prescription I can’t advise on combining that with Incinderine or if any issues would pop up.

Maybe Brundel has other thoughts.

Mr2177

Awards
I just started incinderine, any issues taking dexmethylphenidate while taking this?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About 2 weeks in, appetite suppression? Eh, maybe somewhat but am also running Vector with it, so that might be offsetting it some...increased body temp? Super hard to tell for sure what with being baked in the 100+ degree heated inferno that is Texas these days, lol