INCINDERINE FAQ. The modern fat burner. GLP-1 agonist.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When the f**k is it really to order.

Pressure.

haha I really want to try this, I THINK I saw a few weeks?
Be nice now children !! 🍭

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When the f**k is it really to order.

Pressure.

haha I really want to try this, I THINK I saw a few weeks?
We are hoping 7-10 days. Could be slightly longer but we are working hard to get it out quick. Just waiting on the Cyclodextrins.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is the last day of the fourth sale.
Code Fourth.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would bet that Brundel will let everyone know in here when this powerhouse fatloss product is available.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would bet that Brundel will let everyone know in here when this powerhouse fatloss product is available.
I guess he does need to eat ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will it be posted here when it's released?
Absolutely. Just waiting on the Cyclodextrins and phospholipid complexes to be done. Maybe a few more days.
Everything else is here and we are ready to roll.

Reactions: ax1

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
After testing this stuff I lost so much weight my body dismorphia kicked in.....IVE DEFINITELY BEEN EATING lol.
I hope I respond this well to it!
Any other testers with results like yours?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The next great BLR product is definitely another game changer

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope I respond this well to it!
Any other testers with results like yours?
So....I only tested half of the product. I tested just the Myricetin, Oleanolic acid, berberine blend. A few people tested the individual ingredients. Generally we do single ingredient testing not full product testing. This way if an ingredient doesnt work by itself we can it. This is also part of why it freqently takes a long time to get BLR products out. We actually test the ingredients. 95% of the ingredients we test get denied. Ask some of the people on our testing team. Everyone is tired of testing stuff because alot of the time it doesnt work. These are often ingredients other companies widely promote for their amazing effects but when we put them to the test...they fail. So we drop em.
Exactly why the BLR pre has yet to come to be.....Everything sucks. The stuff you usually use in pre workouts is mostly garbage.
You THINK its great because they put so much stims in it your are about to go into cardiac arrest. And 3000mg beta alanine has you itching yourself like crazy between sets. But neither of these things improve performance. Yah stims can but they also constrict blood flow majorly. Why take a bunch of vasodilators and stims together. Stupid.
We need companies to care more about really making good products vs selling you products at all cost and having good margins.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do believe you have built some Excitement with this product !! 🔥 Fat Burner 🔥

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So....I only tested half of the product. I tested just the Myricetin, Oleanolic acid, berberine blend. A few people tested the individual ingredients. Generally we do single ingredient testing not full product testing. This way if an ingredient doesnt work by itself we can it. This is also part of why it freqently takes a long time to get BLR products out. We actually test the ingredients. 95% of the ingredients we test get denied. Ask some of the people on our testing team. Everyone is tired of testing stuff because alot of the time it doesnt work. These are often ingredients other companies widely promote for their amazing effects but when we put them to the test...they fail. So we drop em.
Exactly why the BLR pre has yet to come to be.....Everything sucks. The stuff you usually use in pre workouts is mostly garbage.
You THINK its great because they put so much stims in it your are about to go into cardiac arrest. And 3000mg beta alanine has you itching yourself like crazy between sets. But neither of these things improve performance. Yah stims can but they also constrict blood flow majorly. Why take a bunch of vasodilators and stims together. Stupid.
We need companies to care more about really making good products vs selling you products at all cost and having good margins.
I've been guilty of spending hundreds of dollars on fat loss products that have zero effect leaving me extremelydisappointed. Excited to see how this one goes.

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
This formula sounds so promising… almost made me want to cut again hahahaha
Excited to try it
Will run it after finishing a two month FD2.0 + Vector stack for sure

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This formula sounds so promising… almost made me want to cut again hahahaha
Excited to try it
Will run it after finishing a two month FD2.0 + Vector stack for sure
Hows the FD2.0 + vector treating you so far. I love FD2.0, I respond really well to that one. Definitely my favourite of the BLR range.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hows the FD2.0 + vector treating you so far. I love FD2.0, I respond really well to that one. Definitely my favourite of the BLR range.
This is a Great Combo !

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't been this excited for a long time, but just remember, I'll only tell you one time... Don't **** me, Tony(Brundel). Don't you ever try to **** me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't been this excited for a long time, but just remember, I'll only tell you one time... Don't **** me, Tony(Brundel). Don't you ever try to **** me.

Im just trying to get unfat and be the fittest dad at my daughters dance classes soooooo if Brundel could make this happen faster that would be greaattttt. K thx

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do believe you have built some Excitement with this product !! 🔥 Fat Burner 🔥
Really this one people should be excited. Ive been making supplements for 15 years. And was making my own for 10 before that.
Ive spend many actual years of my life studying and researching chemicals and plants and physiology etc etc. And Ive tested hundreds of chemical compounds. This stuff is LEGIT. With regards to just the sheer ability to change a persons weight and physique Ive never used a supplement that even comes close.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been guilty of spending hundreds of dollars on fat loss products that have zero effect leaving me extremelydisappointed. Excited to see how this one goes.
I feel that. This is primarily why I founded BLR in the first place. I was deep in my bodybuilding days and after trying dozens of supps I realized that basically none of them actually did anything noticeable, Creatine being the only exception. So I started making supps for myself. Friends started asking me to try and I just gave em away. I was on all the forums as forums were still big then and Rob from Ironmag labs allowed me to start marketing on the forums and I was selling just via email order. Today we are sold all over the world and we only just recently started really openly marketing. It used to be just here and word of mouth. Cant stay in business long that way unless the products are good. All of our products are good but this stuff is something else. GLP-1 agonism is legit but Dual GLP-1/GIP agonists are the next generation of the pharma fat loss agents. We go further and prevent GLP-1 and GIP from being destroyed via DPP4 inhibitors and we add beta agonist and TRPV1 agonists.
Ill hold this stuff up to Semaglutide all day. And its 20x less expensive and an oral.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
I feel that. This is primarily why I founded BLR in the first place. I was deep in my bodybuilding days and after trying dozens of supps I realized that basically none of them actually did anything noticeable, Creatine being the only exception. So I started making supps for myself. Friends started asking me to try and I just gave em away. I was on all the forums as forums were still big then and Rob from Ironmag labs allowed me to start marketing on the forums and I was selling just via email order. Today we are sold all over the world and we only just recently started really openly marketing. It used to be just here and word of mouth. Cant stay in business long that way unless the products are good. All of our products are good but this stuff is something else. GLP-1 agonism is legit but Dual GLP-1/GIP agonists are the next generation of the pharma fat loss agents. We go further and prevent GLP-1 and GIP from being destroyed via DPP4 inhibitors and we add beta agonist and TRPV1 agonists.
Ill hold this stuff up to Semaglutide all day. And its 20x less expensive and an oral.
Have you decided the price for INCINDERINE?

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Probably one of the best natty stacks around… been running it at least once a year for some time. Pretty solid combo
If money wasn’t an issue, would run those two supps together more often for sure

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
How would Incinderine stack with IL Invictus/VII-Kt? And with an EC or ECY stack?
That’s usually my cutting cocktail, would love to know how they would work together

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would Incinderine stack with IL Invictus/VII-Kt? And with an EC or ECY stack?
That’s usually my cutting cocktail, would love to know how they would work together
Ive never heard of invictus. But the EC ECY stack would be awesome. Honestly you probably dont need it though.
Incinderine should be enough on its own.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My father who was a 25 yr smoker suffers now with copd. This being a non stim beta-2 agonist. Could this help with oxygen and asthma type symptoms?

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Ive never heard of invictus. But the EC ECY stack would be awesome. Honestly you probably dont need it though.
Incinderine should be enough on its own.
Invictus is one of those cortisol modulators. I believe it is b-AET
I trust your word, though
Profile of Incinderine looks amazing and I’ve only had positive experiences with FD, Vector, and Androgin

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
I have always wondered why people don't talk more about the fact that high stims and vasodilators are antagonist, I am so glad you are mentioning it and considering it in your formulation of the PWO.
Most companies are just heavily upping caffeine...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance for a non stim version?
Technically there are no central nervous system stimulants. Beta agonists can be stimulating but not the same as like caffeine or dmaa etc. Maybe mild stimulation. But no. The formula is not going to change and since its extremely mild in stimulation there would be no reason to compromise effect.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My father who was a 25 yr smoker suffers now with copd. This being a non stim beta-2 agonist. Could this help with oxygen and asthma type symptoms?
It could but this isnt intended to treat, cure or diagnose any disease states as its a dietary supplement. Also you should be aware that if he takes other prescription drugs for COPD it might not be wise to combine with other beta agonists. I would do some digging into his meds he takes and contradictions. Maybe ask his Dr.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Invictus is one of those cortisol modulators. I believe it is b-AET
I trust your word, though
Profile of Incinderine looks amazing and I’ve only had positive experiences with FD, Vector, and Androgin
I would try Incinderine alone first. Then if after a bit you feel you need more feel free. I think you will be surprised at how powerful this stuff is. Someone who cut cals and increased exercise in whatever form will find it incredibly powerful as a fat burning agent.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have always wondered why people don't talk more about the fact that high stims and vasodilators are antagonist, I am so glad you are mentioning it and considering it in your formulation of the PWO.
Most companies are just heavily upping caffeine...
Well yah...most brands dont really have a formulator. They just contact a manufacturer and ask what can you make for us. Or they copy whatever they see in other products. So we get this plague of parroted ingredient profiles that make absolutely no sense.
Its amazing how bad most formulas are,

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used invictus and think it’s an excellent product as I like b-aet. Obviously I’ve not run incinderine and incinderine would be enough on its own BUT I could see the 2 stacking really well considering what each of them do AND would really help blood sugar if that’s a problem area.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve used invictus and think it’s an excellent product as I like b-aet. Obviously I’ve not run incinderine and incinderine would be enough on its own BUT I could see the 2 stacking really well considering what each of them do AND would really help blood sugar if that’s a problem area.
Sounds like a Log on these two would be very helpful to the other board members. What do you think ?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Technically there are no central nervous system stimulants. Beta agonists can be stimulating but not the same as like caffeine or dmaa etc. Maybe mild stimulation. But no. The formula is not going to change and since its extremely mild in stimulation there would be no reason to compromise effect.
Thanks for that solid response. I look forward to trying this out.

raji1980

Awards
I've been checking everyday every 4 or 5 hours for a release. I know it's goin be a few days but can't help it after reading that writeup lol. I've lost 60 pounds since Dec but hit a plateau in early June. So the last month I've been lifting heavy and eating more taking a break. Now I'm ready to get back into it but waiting for release.

I do cardio 45 min 5 days a week and lift 3 days a week with very low calorie Mon-Fri. Weekend I eat maintenance or a little above. Can't wait to see what this stuff can do

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m certainly looking forward to this.

I normally fast until 4pm so I’ll see how the first round of buyers do on blood glucose and then probably run this early Fall.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been checking everyday every 4 or 5 hours for a release. I know it's goin be a few days but can't help it after reading that writeup lol. I've lost 60 pounds since Dec but hit a plateau in early June. So the last month I've been lifting heavy and eating more taking a break. Now I'm ready to get back into it but waiting for release.

I do cardio 45 min 5 days a week and lift 3 days a week with very low calorie Mon-Fri. Weekend I eat maintenance or a little above. Can't wait to see what this stuff can do
Im glad you are excited! It will definitely be a week or so still. But be patient, its coming very soon. We already have most of the raws and everything set to go.