INCINDERINE FAQ. The modern fat burner. GLP-1 agonist.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 of this snake oil
-nothing to note
-no blood sugar fluctuations feelings on empty stomach
-bowel movements has been runny but too early to associate w/ this
-Day 1 weigh was 227.2lb
Yea I didn’t feel my 50 point drop in blood sugar and that was done on a blood glucose monitor.

Hopefully your diet and training is in order. Im sure all that is well taken care of though, especially if you can feel blood sugar fluctuations.

adapt

Awards
Yea I didn’t feel my 50 point drop in blood sugar and that was done on a blood glucose monitor.

Hopefully your diet and training is in order. Im sure all that is well taken care of though, especially if you can feel blood sugar fluctuations.
I stopped taking Metformin about 2 weeks ago to see how this effects my blood sugar. I'll wait a week or so and I'll start checking it,

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stopped taking Metformin about 2 weeks ago to see how this effects my blood sugar. I'll wait a week or so and I'll start checking it,
Sounds like a plan.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
despite having the runs for the past 6/6 days while on incinderine, I have noticed strength has not been affected infact I am still progressing as normal on each body part, stomach looks a bit leaner (but also like its kept the muscle so not just skinner due to spewing molten lava from my anus)

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s been one bottle. I have increased my cardio a lot the past three weeks. On top of my regular workouts I have been adding an additional 20 to 40 minutes of cardio.

I’ve been doing that intermittent fasting protocol and shoot for a 16 hour fast with an eight hour feeding window.

I do feel like this is helping some with cravings . A caught ccounting for body weight fluctuations I am down approximately 2 pounds. I’m not sure why but I almost feel like it’s recomping me.
Unless it’s my imagination, I look better with my shirt off in a little bit leaner around the love handles.
I took pictures and I have two more bottles so I’m just going to continue to run this and do as much cardio as I can and take pictures at the end so I can compare them.

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
I am just ending week 4 and have 2 more days of pills. I am still on the 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Both are an hour before meals (if possible). I am 3 lbs down total after going down 2, then back up 3, but am definitely recomping. I am anxious to see what the next bottle brings. I am very vascular right now. Like I said before, much like FD 2.0.

I have had issues with being a little bottled up and seem to hit the bathroom 2-3 times a day as opposed to my previous 1. It hasn't been that big of a problem. Still urinating a lot. I am keeping hydrated though. Strength is definitely up. Not drastically, but I have been sitting on a plateau of pullups and bench for a few years and have just broken through on both. A few extra reps on pullups per set and my bench is up 20 lbs. Not drastic, but noticeable.

I am hitting the bedroom pretty consistently and being 53 that is pretty awesome. Morning wood has been a mainstay.

Things are going slow, but well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice job !

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am just ending week 4 and have 2 more days of pills. I am still on the 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Both are an hour before meals (if possible). I am 3 lbs down total after going down 2, then back up 3, but am definitely recomping. I am anxious to see what the next bottle brings. I am very vascular right now. Like I said before, much like FD 2.0.

I have had issues with being a little bottled up and seem to hit the bathroom 2-3 times a day as opposed to my previous 1. It hasn't been that big of a problem. Still urinating a lot. I am keeping hydrated though. Strength is definitely up. Not drastically, but I have been sitting on a plateau of pullups and bench for a few years and have just broken through on both. A few extra reps on pullups per set and my bench is up 20 lbs. Not drastic, but noticeable.

I am hitting the bedroom pretty consistently and being 53 that is pretty awesome. Morning wood has been a mainstay.

Things are going slow, but well.
Slow is ok. The thing is if fat is going down and muscle is growing, and, or, filling up with glycogen then the scale isnt a good indicator of effect. I think 3lbs down but strength up and breaking through a plateau indicates things are right on track.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 of this snake oil
-nothing to note
-no blood sugar fluctuations feelings on empty stomach
-bowel movements has been runny but too early to associate w/ this
-Day 1 weigh was 227.2lb
Right because all of a sudden-
Berberine
Paradol
Synephrine
Myricetin
Oleanolic acid
Stearoyl vanillylamide
Piperine
EGCG
Are all snake oil fat burners. Even though most fat burners have at least some of these present.
Combining them all, with massive bioavailability upgrades must make them work less well.
Makes perfect sense.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still pissing out of my anus at day 8, not as bad and not every movement, now don't think I am trying to trash the product or anything I am just documenting my experience... I will say this, I look heaps better than I did 8 days ago, more defined, stomach lost some flab... as stated before I imagine clearing my bowels might make my stomach a bit flatter/less bloated, but I see shape too so something is happening. It is only 8 days in though so possibly placebo.

I am not ready to stop it to see if the runs stop at this stage haha.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@brundel So I’ve got a little bit of data that I wanted to share after a month. I normally go and get an inbody body analysis just to kind of track my progress sure I’m headed in the right direction. I wanted to give a whole month worth of use of before I went back and did one.

As you can see over the past month, I’ve lost almost 3% body fat and approximately 2.8 pounds.
Also my skeletal muscle mass has increased from 74.3 pounds to 76.1.

Attachments

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel So I’ve got a little bit of data that I wanted to share after a month. I normally go and get it in body just to kind of track my progress sure I’m headed in the right direction. I wanted to give a whole month worth of Use before I went back and did one.

as you can see over the past month I’ve lost almost 3% body fat and approximately 2.8 pounds.
That’s a definite recomp. 3% bf loss and up in weight is nothing to scoff at!

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
@brundel So I’ve got a little bit of data that I wanted to share after a month. I normally go and get it in body just to kind of track my progress sure I’m headed in the right direction. I wanted to give a whole month worth of Use before I went back and did one.

as you can see over the past month I’ve lost almost 3% body fat and approximately 2.8 pounds.
That’s some real recomp. Great job!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still pissing out of my anus at day 8, not as bad and not every movement, now don't think I am trying to trash the product or anything I am just documenting my experience... I will say this, I look heaps better than I did 8 days ago, more defined, stomach lost some flab... as stated before I imagine clearing my bowels might make my stomach a bit flatter/less bloated, but I see shape too so something is happening. It is only 8 days in though so possibly placebo.

Up your fiber intake a bit. Maybe add a probiotic. Berberine has been shown to effect
Gastrointestinal Microbiota. It has some really positive effects here but you might experience a "die off" event. This is where the bad bacteria dies off. Indicated by diarrhea. This should clear after a while but it might take a couple of weeks. Once its shifter though you should be in a much better place GI wise. Also it will have a positive effect on your ratio or bacteriodetes to firmacutes. This ratio is highly indicative of overall gut health and it majorly imbalanced in those who are overweight and or have bad diets.
You might have the runs but dont run from the runs in this case.
Stay hydrated and take a good probiotic. Even just get some yogurt. This will help.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel So I’ve got a little bit of data that I wanted to share after a month. I normally go and get an inbody body analysis just to kind of track my progress sure I’m headed in the right direction. I wanted to give a whole month worth of use of before I went back and did one.

As you can see over the past month, I’ve lost almost 3% body fat and approximately 2.8 pounds.
So roughly 2lbs of lean mass and 2.8lbs of bodyfat loss? Thats really solid. Now imagine over 6 months. This is comparable to many AAS Ive used if you combine the fat loss and mass gain. 2lbs of lean mass is really impressive in a month if you consider you are also losing fat.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established

Lucky you man…😩
I’ve taken a proper dumb maybe 3-4 times since starting Incinderine lol. Crazy constipated.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lucky you man…😩
I’ve taken a proper dumb maybe 3-4 times since starting Incinderine lol. Crazy constipated.
Honestly its likely a similar thing. A shift in your GI health. Were you ever really overweight? Sometimes we retain the same microbiota. Shifting this makes losing weight and staying in shape easier but it can be rough the first few weeks. Ever have gastro issues in the past?
I think the same remedy is best.
Drink alot of water.
Get a good probiotic or even just get some yogurt. I used to drink a giant keifer yogurt drink every day. Helps keep the GI tract healthy.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly its likely a similar thing. A shift in your GI health. Were you ever really overweight? Sometimes we retain the same microbiota. Shifting this makes losing weight and staying in shape easier but it can be rough the first few weeks. Ever have gastro issues in the past?
I think the same remedy is best.
Drink alot of water.
Get a good probiotic or even just get some yogurt. I used to drink a giant keifer yogurt drink every day. Helps keep the GI tract healthy.
Yeah man I was definitely overweight. I’ve gotten up to 286Ibs from 205Ibs during covid because I stopped going to the gym and having any physical activity. I’ve only gotten back into training like 8 months ago and mainly doing MMA training. I’m now around 220Ib but still have allot of fat. Maybe that’s why but I do drink allot of kefir daily but gotta be honest maybe my fiber intake is on the lower end.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man I was definitely overweight. I’ve gotten up to 286Ibs from 205Ibs during covid because I stopped going to the gym and having any physical activity. I’ve only gotten back into training like 8 months ago and mainly doing MMA training. I’m now around 220Ib but still have allot of fat. Maybe that’s why but I do drink allot of kefir daily but gotta be honest maybe my fiber intake is on the lower end.
Definitely get you some fiber. Swanson puts out a really great probiotic that has a bunch of different strains which I believe is far more beneficial than just a couple different strains.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fiber is a double edged sword, too little is bad and too much is bad. I would suggest drinking alot of water. Maybe start a magnesium supplement. Most people are magnesium deficient and the lower quality versions are used for laxatives.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Is there any problem taking BLR supplements together with other medication(antibiotics,etc) because of the BioX?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any problem taking BLR supplements together with other medication(antibiotics,etc) because of the BioX?
That’s a good question, im not sure so ill let Brundel answer that.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
By the way I want to mention we are preparing to do a massive social media marketing campaign.
Giving away 200 bottles of pure 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin capsules.

It should be noted that laxogenin is....not great. But 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin is very anabolic. Check out this image taken from a 2022 study regarding 5AHL. It has about 1/5th the binding affinity of DHT. DHT has a VERY high binding affinity for the androgen receptor so 1/5th is actually pretty solid.
View attachment 235342
does this mean 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin needs to be cycled off?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

One month? That’s phenomenal.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take BLR supplements at different times than antibiotic. Looked it up, recommended not to take antibiotics near acidic or citrus products. Other than that, there should not be any contraindications.

ironfiend23

Awards
Finished second bottle of incendirine at 6 caps per day. Not really noticing a different in recomp or fat loss...yes I have tightened diet and cut calories. The main thing I've noticed is that i take a cyclical approach and it seems to be good for days where I have some higher carb days. It seems that I don't look as bloated on those days. I may order a few more bottles to run as I raise cals and see if theres a recomp effect there. I have one more bottle I'm going to run along side Lean Edge, Uro-B, DCP and Epitome.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its certainly possible BioX could increase the bioavailability or retention of other drugs. Even if a drug has 100% oral bioavailability BioX can still make a significant difference because it also prevents metabolism of certain compounds so this could increase the half life and the top end blood concentrations. I dont think I would worry about it with antibiotics though. But a psych med for example or like adderall. Yah might be problematic.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Return of the explosive ****, fml... 3 really bad ones in a row. Can anyone recommend something good for the gut to take for pro/prebiotics? also side note I am down 10kgs in the past 4 weeks, (2 weeks on incinderine)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Return of the explosive ****, fml... 3 really bad ones in a row. Can anyone recommend something good for the gut to take for pro/prebiotics? also side note I am down 10kgs in the past 4 weeks, (2 weeks on incinderine)
Eating apples with each meal seems to help me. Loaded with prebiotics and fiber. Your gut microbiome is going through some changes at the moment, you will reach homeostasis, and have normal stools again.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
this is the guy crapping out water right? i thought when it turns into water it generally means there is massive inflammation going on; i remember reading about a guy who was giving himself hydrogen peroxide enemas and ended up in an ER due to having water pouring out of him the ER, diagnosed him with inflammation from the hydorgen peroxide.. it certainly isnt healthy to continue taking something that may or may not be triggering you; better to back off, stabilize, and then formulate some plan that may offset they reaction before taking another stab at it.

i dont believe in probiotics. customprobiotics sells megadose quantities of it, which still amounts to mg's vs the 4lbs residing there. if probiotics worked, then the few strains we ingest would totally dominate the microbiome. most of what we have living there cannot be purchased, as they would die the moment oxygen hit them. probiotics can help with regards to the postbiotics they produce, and ingesting them can as a result inhibit select undesireable strains. they are also good as a stand in to prevent unwanted strains from taking over when ingesting antibiotics. prebiotics work to increase flora count; pretix, megapre are some examples that aim not to feed any potential competing organisms. gut sensitivity may sometimes pertain to other issues such as cholestasis/biliary obstruction,which can result in ongoing infection. i was just talking about how anabolic effect/ vector have enabled me to take a supplement i wouldnt otherwise tolerate, which i had attributed to the rehmannia but could not replicate with rehmannia 10:1.

if you think you have a gut infection, get a trio smart breath test for a more thorough assessment of unwanted gas production.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it came and went and came back? Im asking because if it was the incinderine it would be consistent so long as incinderine administration was consistent. Or it could be a combo of things.
WHats your diet like?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So it came and went and came back? Im asking because if it was the incinderine it would be consistent so long as incinderine administration was consistent. Or it could be a combo of things.
WHats your diet like?
Tbh the movements have been crap (pardon the pun) the whole time since I started it, had a few days relief from explosive crap, but it has been below avg since starting. I was exposed to someone who had gastro two days before starting it though, so I really dont know... maybe I am still experiencing some sort of lower immune/response.

Diet is pretty plain, I haven't really changed anything that would warrant the response. I may not tolerate one of the ingredients or just had a bug this whole time haha.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbh the movements have been crap (pardon the pun) the whole time since I started it, had a few days relief from explosive crap, but it has been below avg since starting. I was exposed to someone who had gastro two days before starting it though, so I really dont know... maybe I am still experiencing some sort of lower immune/response.

Diet is pretty plain, I haven't really changed anything that would warrant the response. I may not tolerate one of the ingredients or just had a bug this whole time haha.
Well....I just got over giardia. So....might want to get tested. My dog got it and I got it from the dog.
Absolutely not fun.

adapt

Awards
discontinued used. stuff did nothing at all. only thing I felt was once I took on empty stomach with coffee and felt some type of weird feeling, assuming its one of the ingredients. but besides that absolutely nothing,

anyone wants to buy an unopened bottle and partially used bottle at a discounted rate DM me.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So since i posted my last update 13 days ago i figured i would go and get another inbody done.

In 13 days i dropped from 165.3 to 162.7 so that is 2.6 lbs in basically 2 weeks.

So this is approximately 1.5 bottles in and my starting weight was 168.3.

I didn't go as much cardio in as the past 13 days so 2.6 lbs is pretty impressive to me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
discontinued used. stuff did nothing at all. only thing I felt was once I took on empty stomach with coffee and felt some type of weird feeling, assuming its one of the ingredients. but besides that absolutely nothing,

anyone wants to buy an unopened bottle and partially used bottle at a discounted rate DM me.
Not surprising considering you thought it didnt work before you started. Also only taking a portion of a product isnt going to yield great results. Supplements or no supplements building muscle and losing weight both take time. But again you have had nothing but negative comments well before you ever tried it so......not surprising.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So since i posted my last update 13 days ago i figured i would go and get another inbody done.

In 13 days i dropped from 165.3 to 162.7 so that is 2.6 lbs in basically 2 weeks.

So this is approximately 1.5 bottles in and my starting weight was 168.3.

I didn't go as much cardio in as the past 13 days so 2.6 lbs is pretty impressive to me.
This is good progress. I wouldnt suggest losing more than 1-2 lbs a week. Otherwise its really hard to maintain and really hard on the body. There are some other guys rounding the corner on 8 and 12 lbs in the first month which is really solid.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established

Im interested in the unopened bottle. Incinderine is a staple for me, considering it cost the same as the dihydroberberine i dropped when starting this.
1) you took this for 17 days, correct?
2) at what point during use did you stop taking metformin?

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
I finished my first bottle
Been doing wrestling/bjj and a few strength sessions a week. Eating at maintenance, mostly slightly below but at times even go over. I look like I have lost 11lbs but on the scale I’ve actually gained 2. The fat in my legs and hips is finally going away and my arms look vascular and full. The only other supplements I’m taking is Creatine and bunch of vitamins/minerals.
Onto the second bottle and stacking with Follidrone, Exotherm, Han Swolo, Smolder

adapt

Awards
Im interested in the unopened bottle. Incinderine is a staple for me, considering it cost the same as the dihydroberberine i dropped when starting this.
1) you took this for 17 days, correct?
2) at what point during use did you stop taking metformin?
I waited 2 weeks from stopping metformin.
yes, the opened bottle I’ll just give in addition to the unopened bottle, don’t need money back for the opened one will just give it to the person who buys the other bottle.

name your price. Are you in USA ?

Last edited:

adapt

Awards
Not surprising considering you thought it didnt work before you started. Also only taking a portion of a product isnt going to yield great results. Supplements or no supplements building muscle and losing weight both take time. But again you have had nothing but negative comments well before you ever tried it so......not surprising.
I bought 2 bottles , I only became skeptical after peoples updates didn’t come close to the marketing ploy for the supplement . I waited 2 weeks before taking it to see updates.

had nothing to do with taking time when it comes to fat loss I’m spoiled with doing fasted cardio with yohimbine hcl and black coffee

I shred like crazy quickly and with metformin I would lose weight very quick as well

this supplement doesn’t come close to those other methods at all, at least for me and judging from the updates it’s mis marketed as a very strong fat burner IMO

Yohimbine HCL + black coffee + fasted cardio >
Metformin >

the results for those two are drastic

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I bought 2 bottles , I only became skeptical after peoples updates didn’t come close to the marketing ploy for the supplement . I waited 2 weeks before taking it to see updates.

had nothing to do with taking time when it comes to fat loss I’m spoiled with doing fasted cardio with yohimbine hcl and black coffee

I shred like crazy quickly and with metformin I would lose weight very quick as well

this supplement doesn’t come close to those other methods at all, at least for me and judging from the updates it’s mis marketed as a very strong fat burner IMO

Metformin >

I cant stand how I feel on Yohimbine and have never gotten results with it. But occasionally I will take Lipodrene. It has Yohimbine , Caffeine and Ephedra Leaf in it, among others. Ever try it?
Metformin is a drug so that makes sense it would be stronger than berberine.

As far as Incinderine, I really like it. I don't feel it like stim burners, which for me is a plus. I haven't lost a ton of weight on the scale but I am not really running it at as a cutter / in a deficit or with much fasting or cardio. I definitely think Incinderine still burned fat because people, the mirror, and the in-body say I am leaner. That said, I am not overweight, nor do I have diabetes, so I am looking at it more from a bodybuilder perspective, in which the best case scenario is keeping weight while burning fat. I feel it has done that better than most supps I've tried.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I waited 2 weeks from stopping metformin.
yes, the opened bottle I’ll just give in addition to the unopened bottle, don’t need money back for the opened one will just give it to the person who buys the other bottle.

name your price. Are you in USA ?
25 shipped. NJ USA.

did you lose weight from metformin? it would be something if any weighloss remained lost during your time away from it. I also dont know what effect having untreated diabetes has on supplement absorption and whether trying it with metformin would help.

Last edited:
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established

Metformin >

how long did you use yohimbine before seeing results?

I have some sentiments on the Semaglutide analogy that people may find interesting. I lost 3 pounds on the scale with incinderine, but everyone thinks i lost more. that amount seems to have stabilized. Definate recomp and for me its the difference between feeling comfortable in otherwise muffintop-promoting surfshorts. i should state that three meals on my weekend calories are not counted and at least on a few occasions i was definately eating more, that usual. also, I did not reduce any calories at all. Anyway, i ran semaglutide 2.5mg powder subligualy once a week for an additional two weeks ON TOP OF INCINDERINE and didnt really notice differences beyond what i had seen with incinderine. draw your own conclusions about the sublingual method (well over 90 seconds under the tongue each dose) used for a semaglutide that didnt have the additional ingredients to assist with oral delivery, but i formed my own conclusions:

1) comparing this to 2.5 mg semaglutide seems to be accurate in my experience
2) from the sales literature on semaglutide ive read, the weightloss benefit of that drug appears to be pretty much from appetite suppression and resulting less caloric input, and to accomplish that people are taking insane doses, in some cases 50mg!
3) the slight occasional appetite suppression i noticed appeared to be cancelled out by increasing bowel motility. for example, i got insanely hungry both when during a stint messing around with an artichoke extract which also increased my bowel motility (and biliary activity). thus you may get people who may have more or less mobility being more or less affected by semaglutide etc. there are articles out there on why "semaglutide may not be working for you" so i mean im putting things in their proper perspective.

anyway, like i said incinderine is my go-to weight loss supplement unless something better comes along. I was using berberine for an approximate 10lb strength increase on alot of my lifts and i havent lost that strength so far so i think the berberine is just as good as the dihidroberberine i swapped out for incinderine.. additionally, i have more energy from the incinderine, weightloss, and recomp so overall im happy with it.

adapt

Awards
I cant stand how I feel on Yohimbine and have never gotten results with it. But occasionally I will take Lipodrene. It has Yohimbine , Caffeine and Ephedra Leaf in it, among others. Ever try it?
Metformin is a drug so that makes sense it would be stronger than berberine.

As far as Incinderine, I really like it. I don't feel it like stim burners, which for me is a plus. I haven't lost a ton of weight on the scale but I am not really running it at as a cutter / in a deficit or with much fasting or cardio. I definitely think Incinderine still burned fat because people, the mirror, and the in-body say I am leaner. That said, I am not overweight, nor do I have diabetes, so I am looking at it more from a bodybuilder perspective, in which the best case scenario is keeping weight while burning fat. I feel it has done that better than most supps I've tried.
Ill take a look. HCL doesnt mess with me too much, I take it slow adding little by little tho