In the Mail ....

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hearing supplies were low figured I had to stock up now, plus heard ae is best ran for 16+ weeks.

You still got one hell of a potent stack; im going to have to try xpg down the road.
I'm finishing up my XPG Epi run by Dec 1 then switching back to everything else you see there, keeping the DHEA going since it's low dose and prepping for a big epi run in January.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First haul from black Friday. Extremely exicted to try cloma-plex and anabolic effect.

Also ecstatic that @sns8778 brought glycerpump back, you are the best and truly appreciate everything you do. Will definitely be picking up some more after the holidays
Jealous of this re-stock!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sticking with Api-Plex for this Spring's cut and adding ReduceXT. Thanks @sns8778 for the recommendation. Starting to wish I bought the new Growth Factor after reading about the sleep benefits. Im sure I will try it out eventually.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Sticking with Api-Plex for this Spring's cut and adding ReduceXT. Thanks @sns8778 for the recommendation. Starting to wish I bought the new Growth Factor after reading about the sleep benefits. Im sure I will try it out eventually.

View attachment 238138
Maybe misread, but assuming you have taken api-plex before; what have you noticed in regards to benefits since supplementing with that?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe misread, but assuming you have taken api-plex before; what have you noticed in regards to benefits since supplementing with that?
I only took it for my 2 month cut this past spring. I had some pretty vivid dreams. Some people experience better sleep quality but I did not. It really helped me to retain my strength while in a calorie deficit. Im normally in a shitty mood during my cuts and it seemed to help in that department.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Starting to wish I bought the new Growth Factor after reading about the sleep benefits. Im sure I will try it out eventually.
The 3-OH-GABA in growth factor xt definitely kicks in on getting a good deep nights sleep.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 238138
nice pick up .. yeah GFxt is good stuff im only on day2 and impressed with the sleep i got

sns posted this ..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The 3-OH-GABA in growth factor xt definitely kicks in on getting a good deep nights sleep.

I think you may have meant the new EZGABA?

EZGABA and Apigenin replaced 3-OH GABA in the formula because 3-OH is no longer available.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Every time this thread pops up on my feed, I think of Rocket because of his avatar picture since he started this thread. I love that it goes on and on. Almost a way of keeping part of him alive on the board. Pretty awesome when you think about it that way.

We miss you Rocket!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Every time this thread pops up on my feed, I think of Rocket because of his avatar picture since he started this thread. I love that it goes on and on. Almost a way of keeping part of him alive on the board. Pretty awesome when you think about it that way.

We miss you Rocket!
I was thinking the same thing the last few days every time I saw it in my notifications.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you may have meant the new EZGABA?

EZGABA and Apigenin replaced 3-OH GABA in the formula because 3-OH is no longer available.
Good catch. I was thinking of the old formula. Yes the EZGABA.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 238225

12x CEL TUDCA
12x Kidney Assist XT
8x Cardiovascular Support XT
2x L-Ornithine L-Aspartate
1x Choline Citrate

Aaaaand a partridge in a pear tree 🕊
Dang it, I was wondering where that pesky partridge went haha :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Thanks for posting the picture. I'm looking forward to hearing how you like the Choline Citrate.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang it, I was wondering where that pesky partridge went haha :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Thanks for posting the picture. I'm looking forward to hearing how you like the Choline Citrate.
Took a gram dry-scooped right away to try it - tastes really good actually, nice & sour. Zero complaints so far! Will be a great intraWO drink addition.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Took a gram dry-scooped right away to try it - tastes really good actually, nice & sour. Zero complaints so far! Will be a great intraWO drink addition.
I like the taste of it too. Something I'll do sometimes if I need a quick mental pick me up is a scoop under my tongue.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like the taste of it too. Something I'll do sometimes if I need a quick mental pick me up is a scoop under my tongue.
It actually kind of melts in your mouth. Doesn’t smell so hot, but the taste is flat out good.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So ive turned into a Cream Of Rice guy. So much that i dont care about fancy flavored protein, i just want fancy flavored Cream Of Rice. Well Per4m, which is a UK brand released their COR and a EU store had them at 25% discount under BF. So I went for it.

Ive tried the Caramel Cookie and Carrot Cake so far. Both really good.
Only downside is that they seem to require a lot more water than all the others ive tried.
Usually i do 4 times as much water as powder by weight. But here it seems like i have to go up to 6 times as much water.
The second i add water it coagulates, usually it blends and then thickens when i cook it.

I need to try a bit more the find the perfect ratio, but it is weird as I cant see any emulsifiers on the label.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So ive turned into a Cream Of Rice guy. So much that i dont care about fancy flavored protein, i just want fancy flavored Cream Of Rice. Well Per4m, which is a UK brand released their COR and a EU store had them at 25% discount under BF. So I went for it.

Only downside is that they seem to require a lot more water than all the others ive tried.
Usually i do 4 times as much water as powder by weight. But here it seems like i have to go up to 6 times as much water.
The second i add water it coagulates, usually it blends and then thickens when i cook it.

I need to try a bit more the find the perfect ratio, but it is weird as I cant see any emulsifiers on the label.

View attachment 238242
Those look tasty! I met the donut one is pretty good!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 238242
Is this meant as a post-WO carb source? White rice is just simple carbs, same as white bread, etc? So fast acting high GI carbs post-WO?

I tend to eat whole grains/complex carbs usually as my main carb sources outside of my workouts for normal meal consumption (wheat bread, whole grain pasta, sweet potatoes, etc.). But I have been using HBCD intra-WO which I think is low GI so...

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this meant as a post-WO carb source? White rice is just simple carbs, same as white bread, etc? So fast acting high GI carbs post-WO?

I tend to eat whole grains/complex carbs usually as my main carb sources outside of my workouts for normal meal consumption (wheat bread, whole grain pasta, sweet potatoes, etc.). But I have been using HBCD intra-WO which I think is low GI so...
Its rice, so its easy to digest and doesnt sit in your stomach. So you use it as you would rice.

I personally use it 2-3 times a day. Pre-workout meal, sometime Post-workout meal and Pre-bed meal. I mix in berries and fruit then top it with either dark chocolate or some nut butter. Plus of course my protein powder of choice.

Then for my other meals of the day I eat potatoes, vegetables and fruits as my carb sources. I carb cycle so i range from 300 to 400g carbs a day now.

Last edited:

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Part 2 of bf haul set up for 2024/2025. 2024 maintenance first half of the year, then a lean bulk second half. Moving forward I will be emphasizing overall wellness and being more active, running 5 miles 3x a week, as well as plyometrics and sled work. 2025 hoping to strip off remaining unwanted bodyfat.

Still got one more package to arrive, it will complement the muscle building supplements quite nicely.

Attachments

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice pick up. Interested in how that RYSE ring pop energy drink tastes!
That flavor tastes pretty good imo. It's one though that I think tastes a lot better cold, and if it takes you too long to drink it, it tends to taste flat really quickly. I like it, its just not one I'm going to grab if I'm going to sip on one for a long period.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That flavor tastes pretty good imo. It's one though that I think tastes a lot better cold, and if it takes you too long to drink it, it tends to taste flat really quickly. I like it, its just not one I'm going to grab if I'm going to sip on one for a long period.
Most supplement mixes taste better cold Steve lol 😂 messing around

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's my favorite as far as the RYSE cans go. It really is pretty spot on to the candy. Deff better ice cold, but I feel like that applies to most energy drinks these days.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's my favorite as far as the RYSE cans go. It really is pretty spot on to the candy. Deff better ice cold, but I feel like that applies to most energy drinks these days.
My favorite ones that don't need to be ice cold right now are Ghost Energy Pink Lemonade and Sour Stipes (both of which seem impossible to find at the moment), and Zevia Energy Pink Grapefruit and Raspberry Limeade.

I have to give Zevia Energy credit in that I think theirs are as good at room temperature as they are cold.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My favorite ones that don't need to be ice cold right now are Ghost Energy Pink Lemonade and Sour Stipes (both of which seem impossible to find at the moment), and Zevia Energy Pink Grapefruit and Raspberry Limeade.

I have to give Zevia Energy credit in that I think theirs are as good at room temperature as they are cold.
One random gas station near me is the only one I've seen with Pink Lemonade in a month or two, I almost just cleared them out. :oops:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One random gas station near me is the only one I've seen with Pink Lemonade in a month or two, I almost just cleared them out. :oops:
Nowhere around here has those flavors. I normally order them from VS online but they've been out of both for quite awhile. I'm hoping they'll come back in stock at some point soon, but for now, putting a hurting on the Zevia Energy ones.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ghost Energy Pink Lemonade and Sour Stipes
Haven't tried either of these yet! Will put them on my wish list from Santa! :)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

👀

EDIT: Tossed 5 pumps on about ~45 minutes ago or so. Dried nice and fast and the tops of my feet now smell like a candy cane, just as I expected haha.

Last edited:
baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Aside from the smell 😏, what other results are you looking for?
Mainly just interested in the nutrient partitioning side of things with this. Have used plenty of stuff with oral Na-R-ALA, curious how this compares.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Asking for sources, especially in the supplements forum is a way to get banned quickly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In all the sections lol 😂. Bro is outta control
The spam and trolling on here has been ridiculous again lately. You have this, and then there's 2 or 3 accounts that are pretty obviously the same person and in some threads carrying on a conversation with themselves.

It's really sad bc its stuff like that that causes AM to lose more of the few active members we have left.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The spam and trolling on here has been ridiculous again lately. You have this, and then there's 2 or 3 accounts that are pretty obviously the same person and in some threads carrying on a conversation with themselves.

It's really sad bc its stuff like that that causes AM to lose more of the few active members we have left.
Just need someone like @Admin to enable some well known members here as mods and the problem would be solved rapidly

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just need someone like @Admin to enable some well known members here as mods and the problem would be solved rapidly
That may be helpful, but I understand why he doesn't do that because I can see how it could lead to issues.

What I think he needs most of all is for everyone to do their part and click the report button to let him know when things happen. He does a really good job cleaning things up when he knows about them, he just needs our help letting him know.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sometimes its best to just ... :censored: