Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MonteRXS Thanks for the hook-up. TOP NOTCH CO.!
I thought this would be radiate in a capsule. If it is I responded differently to it.
This is a smooth energy, with great focus enhancement.

Quick review: Took one cap 15 min. before breakfast. In about 30 min. I felt this nice smooth energy. I’m assuming this is a different formula than the powder. (Sorry I was too busy this weekend to sit down and do a comparison of ingredients. I did notice it had KSM-66 which I’m a big fan of. This must what gives me that reduced stress feeling.

I know it says not to drink coffee when taking. I had 2 cups of coffee (I have to have my coffee). This did not wig me out. When I was at my church service I was very focused and relaxed but focused. Sorry kind of hard to explain. This did reduce my appetite. Wasn’t really hungry for 5 hours after taking it. I forced myself to eat a late lunch.

Took one this morning at waking. Hit my quick 10 min. of ab work. Cooked me up a little breakfast and my whey protein.
Seating hear at work already drank 3 cups of coffee and no jitters and the focus is nice.

Note: I have been an avid user of Radiate powder since this hit the market. The Powder makes me sweet like crazy and takes my energy to the next level. The pill doesn’t do this to me. (maybe I should take 2)?
I still want my powder pre workout! But the pill is a nice addition to my AM supplements.

Monte, I think you have a nice addition to Radiate hear.

Curious to why you gave it the same name?

Look forward to trying different doses and will update.

Radiate.jpg

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 161488

Got my Radiate in today, seems there was a little something extra in there. Big thanks to RXS! Customer service at its finest right there! Cant wait to test it out. Of course I will post my thoughts at 1 and 2 caps.
I guess I forgot to give my opinion. You guys are going to love it. Smooth energy about 15 min after popping 1 cap. that warm feeling comes on and then you just feel good and have 0 appetite for the next 5-6 hours. I havent felt any crash at all, which is also a big plus. I have also done a 2nd cap 6 hours later and trust me, 2 caps will get you through an entire day. I really want to 2 cap it pre-workout but have been a bit gun shy. Will probably give that a try this weekend. I train at 5am and have found that the powder at 430 and then 1 cap at 1pm is absolutely perfect for all day appetite suppression and energy. Another home run by RXS!

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the sound of the KSM-66 added into radiate. Seems like this is more of a nootropic/energy/focus supplement.

While I did enjoy the powdered version, it was just too stim heavy for me. Tasted great and works, just too much stims for me. I still have over half a tub in my freezer

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I guess I forgot to give my opinion. You guys are going to love it. Smooth energy about 15 min after popping 1 cap. that warm feeling comes on and then you just feel good and have 0 appetite for the next 5-6 hours. I havent felt any crash at all, which is also a big plus. I have also done a 2nd cap 6 hours later and trust me, 2 caps will get you through an entire day. I really want to 2 cap it pre-workout but have been a bit gun shy. Will probably give that a try this weekend. I train at 5am and have found that the powder at 430 and then 1 cap at 1pm is absolutely perfect for all day appetite suppression and energy. Another home run by RXS!
Sounds perfect! I’m trying to cut some fat down! Also starting a night job tonight (6pm-4:30am) then come home sleep for a few hours and spend the days with my 3 kids. I will be in need of some serious stimulant help!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds perfect! I’m trying to cut some fat down! Also starting a night job tonight (6pm-4:30am) then come home sleep for a few hours and spend the days with my 3 kids. I will be in need of some serious stimulant help!
you really cant go wrong with caps or powder. Radiate is freakin awesome. I always forget to mention that I still havent built up a tolerance to it yet. that might be the best part. haha!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Popped 2 radiate pills with my EC stack today. Used radiate as my caffeine source and my god I’m flying high lol. Solid smooth energy and mood and focus is increased by 10 fold. Zero appetite for hours and still sweating after just a lifting session.
Will try just one cap tomorrow since 2 is strong. You guys don’t play MonteRXS

I do not recommend anyone to stack radiate with anything - it’s just me being my crazy self

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Walked out to the mail today to find a wonderful gift from MonteRXS -- like everyone else, love my handwritten note and I'll test this out tomorrow for ball and report back. Super excited

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haul OlympusLabs
IMG_1323.jpg

I prefer orange Krush but willing to take whatever flavors were available on BOGO since it’s that effective for me

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Walked out to the mail today to find a wonderful gift from MonteRXS -- like everyone else, love my handwritten note and I'll test this out tomorrow for ball and report back. Super excited
So cool. I'm looking forward to seeing your thoughts.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I like the sound of the KSM-66 added into radiate. Seems like this is more of a nootropic/energy/focus supplement.

While I did enjoy the powdered version, it was just too stim heavy for me. Tasted great and works, just too much stims for me. I still have over half a tub in my freezer
Good addition, some literature suggests it even dropped bodyfat by 2% compared to placebo.. maybe due to inducing apoptotic death in fat cells though the oral dose would have to be ridiculously high.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26609282

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to try out the new capsules also!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haul OlympusLabs View attachment 161969

I prefer orange Krush but willing to take whatever flavors were available on BOGO since it’s that effective for me
Edit:
Whatever OL did with the flavoring of grape bubblegum..... bomb. It went down very easy and light and I may actually prefer this to the other flavors now!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took one cap of Radiate in lieu of my normal pre basketball Alphaburn -- didn't notice a TON of difference, but did notice increased sweating and just felt good in general. I'll try it out in the AM soon, too, to see what I notice there.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took one cap of Radiate in lieu of my normal pre basketball Alphaburn -- didn't notice a TON of difference, but did notice increased sweating and just felt good in general. I'll try it out in the AM soon, too, to see what I notice there.
2 caps will blow your mind srs
Night and day difference for me

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm with you BloodManor, 2 caps is where is at! I honestly don't feel a scoop and a half of the powder anymore, just keeps me from falling asleep... 2 caps of Radiate though and I'm flying high on another level and feel amazing while sweating my ass off!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you BloodManor, 2 caps is where is at! I honestly don't feel a scoop and a half of the powder anymore, just keeps me from falling asleep... 2 caps of Radiate though and I'm flying high on another level and feel amazing while sweating my ass off!
That's quite a claim! These caps make the powder old news, huh? These puppies are coming out this month, right?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Well it's not a claim because that's how I truly feel lol
"Claim" wasn't the right term, so I apologize. Crazy to hear that, though, since a scoop of the powder rocks my world. Haha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They sound great !!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've been doing 1sc quake stim free and 1sc reign... 2 sc of reign makes me sick but 1 is tolerable... moreso just trying to get through it ha. But the focus and longevity that the quake adds really makes it a nice combo... still a little rough on the stomach (which is saying something as I typically have an iron gut) but def effective.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been doing 1sc quake stim free and 1sc reign... 2 sc of reign makes me sick but 1 is tolerable... moreso just trying to get through it ha. But the focus and longevity that the quake adds really makes it a nice combo... still a little rough on the stomach (which is saying something as I typically have an iron gut) but def effective.
Nice, I did that combo for an entire tub of Reign as well.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of my top pres!! I’ve been taking the lemon drop and mixing it with about 12oz of Pure Leaf unsweetened black tea..tastes amazing!!
Thats a great idea, actually.

Quake eliminates me having to buy bcaas. My last meal (w/protein) is at 1130a-Noon and I train at 430p. So, this knocks out the “need” of bcaas for me.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Quake is legit, hope it stays around for a long time.

IGF

Awards
IMG_1521762478.281740.jpg

Got this in yesterday. Took first scoop this morning. Really like how I feel on it compared to other thermos. Clean energy and focus with no jitters or rapid heart rate. Got me through 45min of cardio no problem.

IGF

Awards

Bang Cherry Blade Lemonade

Taste

Cherry Blade Lemonade - If you have ever had Black Cherry Vanilla VPX carried over the same exact cherry taste into this drink. The big difference here is the aftertaste which is composed of the lemonade. At first sip your taste buds get smashed with the bold and dense cherry flavor. Once you reach the aftertaste is where a subtle and refreshing lemon flavor kicks in. There is a 70/30 ratio of cherry to lemonade in this flavor that was done just right. The combination of the two flavors is refreshing, but packs that strong flavor Bang is known for with their carbonation. I am by no means a fan of lemon in general, but the combination of both flavors goes very well together. I would rank this as a good flavor, but not a top tier flavor (due to my dislike to Lemon). I am still partial to Sour Heads, Cotton Candy, and Purple Haze as my top 3 flavors. For those who don't mind lemonade and enjoy the cherry found in BCV (Black Cherry Vanilla) this will be a huge homerun.

Bang is an energy drink that is made up of a prop blend including BCAA's, Taurine, Creatine, COQ10, Vitamin B6/B12. We do not know the full amount of each of those ingredients due to being disclosed in a blend.

Cost

Bang averages around $22-23 a Case and sometimes dip below $18-19 a case when found on sale. If you pop into a local gym or store you may pay upward to $2.50-3.50 a can making it always the cheaper option to buy per case and online.

Not a huge fan of cherry myself but I’m a sucker for new flavors so I’ll probably pick this up to try anyways. Seems/sounds better than a cherry limeade flavor which I can’t stand

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 162163

Got this in yesterday. Took first scoop this morning. Really like how I feel on it compared to other thermos. Clean energy and focus with no jitters or rapid heart rate. Got me through 45min of cardio no problem.
Enjoy the ride. I have been enjoying the hell out of the Peach Flavor rings flavor. Two tubs back to back now. I had the cherry slush flavor in the samples around a year ago and remember it also being very good, but I can't really remember exactly how the flavor was. Because I'm a creature of habit, I'll probably buy the Peach Rings again next because it's just sooo good.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OG Orange is still my favorite !

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my Somatozine from MASupps (Thanks Mike) and some health/support supps from Jaorrow.
I love Jarrow, a long time, high quality company.

somatozine.JPG

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy the ride. I have been enjoying the hell out of the Peach Flavor rings flavor. Two tubs back to back now. I had the cherry slush flavor in the samples around a year ago and remember it also being very good, but I can't really remember exactly how the flavor was. Because I'm a creature of habit, I'll probably buy the Peach Rings again next because it's just sooo good.
It pains me to tell you this because it was my favorite as well, but there’s no more peach rings unless you buy them from someone. Radiate has moved to caps unfortunately, but I’ve heard nothing but stellar reviews! They hooked me up with some and I think I might log it along with some f95 for my summer cut. There may be a few more cherry slush to be had of their site if you hurry!