• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Go To The Dark Side
Save 25% Site Wide - Including Stacks

Bonus
- Buy Any 2 Black Series Products Get Sustain Alpha FREE*

No Coupon Necessary

* Must Add Sustain Alpha to cart for discount to be applied. some exclusion apply, limited quantities available, cannot be applied to previous purchases.​

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
* Must Add Sustain Alpha to cart for discount to be applied. some exclusion apply, limited quantities available, cannot be applied to previous purchases.
I got a question for you that's been beat to death; any reason why sustain alpha couldn't just be rubbed to the feet, arms, shoulders etc like other TDs rather than the gonads as recommended?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got a question for you that's been beat to death; any reason why sustain alpha couldn't just be rubbed to the feet, arms, shoulders etc like other TDs rather than the gonads as recommended?
I have never regularly applied to the bag, tried it once or twice but that was it. So 99.9999% of the applications I have ever used went on the body parts you listed.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this was something Eric had really promoted back in the Primordial Days - if I'm going to be honest, I always just apply to the same spots I do for everything else. there was supposed to be some benefits to applying the the scrotum, and they were trying to compare it to HCG (IIRC)...I could probably dig it up, but I personally just apply to my upper body and shoulders.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I logged it and only rubbed it on the same spots as all the TDs and worked great.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this was something Eric had really promoted back in the Primordial Days - if I'm going to be honest, I always just apply to the same spots I do for everything else. there was supposed to be some benefits to applying the the scrotum, and they were trying to compare it to HCG (IIRC)...I could probably dig it up, but I personally just apply to my upper body and shoulders.
That's good to hear actually, I found that that whole inner thigh region is more sensitive skin for me, the feet are perfect, the shoulders are very good, but can get rough, upper and inner arms are good real estate. If I were to run more sustain alpha (I've run 3 or 4 bottles) I think I'd just keep it to the shoulders/arms/feet like I do with ultra hard, alpha gel, etc

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established